most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #261
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Kiss it n*gga. You bum a.ss n*ggas aint gonna sniff the SB in your lifetime. Keep dreaming.
I was born before 1998 idiot
 7 years ago '05        #262
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Bucs have too much young talent to suck for much longer. They could get it together this year and shock people. I was saying it before the draft about Mike Williams to watch out for him, he's the next big unknown receiver. Seems like the Bucs organization is fully realizing this. Hopefully him and K2 can dominate the receiving game this year. Bucs look more and more promising everyday IMO, then again I am kind of biased. Let the Saints and Falcons fans talk s**t. You'll see....
 7 years ago '09        #263
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Damn I hate to be on the Bucs side because I remember the abuse they use to give me when they use to whoop our a.ss...but...Matt Ryan will prove he is over rated this year...I been saying he was over rated since he came to the league and most def if Turner can't produce like he use to the past years...and I don't believe Tony Gonlzaz or however you spell it going to have a year like he did last year...one year older one year slower....

How can Matt Ryan be overrated when no one is overrating him? Not to mention this will be his 3rd year in the league. Garbage statement.

Past years? This coming year will only be Turner's 3rd with the Falcons. He's only been healthy for 1. Garbage statement.

Tony Gonzalez has only been having seasons like he did last year for his whole career playing on a garbage squad before he got to the Falcons, why will next year be any different. Garbage statement.

If you're not a fan of the Saints, don't say sh*t about our QB. Straight up. We have the 2nd best QB in this division and sh*t isn't up for discussion. You could of spent 10 minutes posting in another thread bc that sh*t you just wrote is some trash
 7 years ago '09        #264
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
damn yall still in this division? felt like we've just been playing the aints and panties.
 7 years ago '05        #265
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 CutKidd21 said:
The f*ck? I only respond when you try to talk sh*t about my squad when no one gives a sh*t about tampa bay

You have a SB championship and no one cares. Say the NFC south to someone they'll immediately think Falcons, or Saints. Never done sh*t but respected more than TB. Ain't that a b*tch
 7 years ago '05        #266
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 iThink said:

you are the biggest whiny b**ch on this site, take that to the bank.
 7 years ago '04        #267
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 CutKidd21 said:
The f*ck? I only respond when you try to talk sh*t about my squad when no one gives a sh*t about tampa bay

You have a SB championship and no one cares. Say the NFC south to someone they'll immediately think Falcons, or Saints. Never done sh*t but respected more than TB. Ain't that a b*tch
the falcons are a.ss cheeks... like the Panthers havent better than them for a while now..
 7 years ago '04        #268
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
tomorrow night on ESPN, america gets the first glimpse of the new and improved Panthers.. coming for that Saints crown.

although the Saints are in another galaxy at the moment...
 7 years ago '09        #269
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
the falcons are a.ss cheeks... like the Panthers havent better than them for a while now..
What the f*ck do you know?

Go look up the the head to head series since 2000 and see who has more wins dumbass
 7 years ago '04        #270
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
got damn can the season start already? Ready to go 7-1 in the division and 12-4.

Sidenote - Matt Ryan is a got damn beast. I worry about this dude everytime the ATL game comes up. And f*ck everyone who ever played RB for the Panthers (RIP Fred Lane tho)
 7 years ago '04        #271
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
What the f*ck do you know?

Go look up the the head to head series since 2000 and see who has more wins dumbass
yall are a.ss cheeeeeks. cant do s**t in the playoffs.

(i'm just stirring up s**t right now cuz i'm ready for the damn season to start )
 7 years ago '09        #272
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
yall are a.ss cheeeeeks. cant do s**t in the playoffs.

Now it's can't do sh*t in the playoffs. Wait I thought "the panthers been better than the falcons" you should just stop talkin.

What the f*ck can the panthers do? If I'm not mistaken the Falcons and the Panthers have the same amount of super bowl appearances and super bowl wins. Shut the f*ck up.

Now lets go back to the head to head series and see who owns that ya dumbass

EDIT: oh ok.. my bad homie
 7 years ago '04        #273
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
out of all the teams in this division, i hate the falcons the most..... by far. Vick pissed me off cuz we could never beat him, then we finally figured him out. that's why yall own the head to head. at the beginning, he was k!lling us.. but once we started spying him, we turned the table.

Matt Ryan scares me though... but i think Matt moore is gonna surprise people :D

i just had to step in and say something cuz you said that people only think of the falcons and saints in the south, and i definitely dont agree with that
 7 years ago '09        #274
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 uncfan888 said:
out of all the teams in this division, i hate the falcons the most..... by far. Vick pissed me off cuz we could never beat him, then we finally figured him out. that's why yall own the head to head. at the beginning, he was k!lling us.. but once we started spying him, we turned the table.

Matt Ryan scares me though... but i think Matt moore is gonna surprise people :D

i just had to step in and say something cuz you said that people only think of the falcons and saints in the south, and i definitely dont agree with that

I only hate the saints but that's to be expected. You're right, since he left we pretty much split our home/home series every year unless one team is beasting that year.

Yeah I just was saying it to point out how much no one gives a sh*t about Tampa Bay. These TB fans are in here having a circle jerk talking about their garbage players no one knows and then try to talk sh*t and pound their chest when no one cares. Watch one of em read this and get mad again
 7 years ago '04        #275
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
well at least they're still backing their team not everyone has a pair of beast-mode running backs like our squads have.
 7 years ago '07        #276
Mar3 
space
space
$2,042 | Props total: 861 861
Damn the season needs 2 start I'm ready 2 see my falcons tear some s**t up this year
 7 years ago '10        #277
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 uncfan888 said:

LOL yall didnt "figure" him out.....you guys ended up having to draft fast a.ss defensive players who could run with him.......you guys built your defense so you could defeat the Falcons.....thats a fact homie.
 7 years ago '06        #278
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
Vick was tampas b**ch. just ask simeon rice
 7 years ago '04        #279
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
LOL yall didnt "figure" him out.....you guys ended up having to draft fast a.ss defensive players who could run with him.......you guys built your defense so you could defeat the Falcons.....thats a fact homie.
that sounds like figuring someone out to me. but whatever you wanna call it, we ended up neutralizing him.
 7 years ago '09        #280
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 m!ck3y said:
Vick was tampas b**ch. just ask simeon rice
You know nothing.

Don't act like vick didn't have 300yd passing games and 100 yrd rushing games on that sh*t squad.

Mike Vick is f*cking garbage and he had a .500 record vs tampa. If anything you're our b*tch for losing 5 games to us with him as our QB
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy