Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 uncfan888 said:
he's the one sports figure i hate more than anyone else. him and f**kin bruton smith... "oh i give concord all this money for nascar, you need to name a street after me" f**k off
All of us in NO hate Shinn. He holding up the sell of the team for some reason to a new billionaire owner who willing to spend money

I do love UNC Heels basketball tho. Been my favorite college bball team since the George Lynch days. Even suffered with them during the Joe Forte era. That team with him and Capel and Cota had heart for days tho.
 7 years ago '09        #222
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170

[pic - click to view]

BOW DOWN B*TCHESS
 7 years ago '10        #223
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
HOW ABOUT THEM DIRTY BIRDS?!!? ohhh man can't wait to see how Matt Ryan performs
 7 years ago '10        #224
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
 CutKidd21 said:

[pic - click to view]

BOW DOWN B*TCHESS
:dancingcool::dancingcool:

3rd year, stronger then ever.
 7 years ago '05        #225
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Where The Carolina Fans...I see some of the people...I hope y'all be around when the season start...I think it was last year I felt lonely as hell competing against everybody else...I don't even want to predict whats going to happen but I can say this....f**k SAINTS BUCS AND FALCONS....CAN'T wait for the season to start!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #226
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
anybody in GA going to Friday Night Lights?
 7 years ago '04        #227
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Where The Carolina Fans...I see some of the people...I hope y'all be around when the season start...I think it was last year I felt lonely as hell competing against everybody else...I don't even want to predict whats going to happen but I can say this....f**k SAINTS BUCS AND FALCONS....CAN'T wait for the season to start!!!!!!
you're never alone during the NFL season in here
 7 years ago '06        #228
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
tanard jack a n*gga up jackson will end a players season from each team this year.
 08-03-2010, 06:34 PM         #229
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
we should do some kinda three way trade or somethin
Fo'real. New orleans get the jazz. Charlotte get the hornets. And utah can renamed squad as the snow or blizzard. Some shyt like that
 7 years ago '04        #230
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Sub 0 said:
Fo'real. New orleans get the jazz. Charlotte get the hornets. And utah can renamed squad as the snow or blizzard. Some shyt like that
basically.. only thing in that state is snow and mormons.

the utah mormons. sounds right
 7 years ago '05        #231
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 uncfan888 said:

7 years ago '05        #232
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Sub 0 said:
 7 years ago '05        #233
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 uncfan888 said:
you're never alone during the NFL season in here
No doubt Well I'll be here you know that...
 7 years ago '09        #234
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 peeyump said:
anybody in GA going to Friday Night Lights?
Yeah I'm gonna try and go. I got my popcorn ready
 08-03-2010, 11:51 PM         #235
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:

ugh they out here in arizona in thick numbers too. out in the suburb my parents live in, where i went to high school, they got their own seminaries with release time for institute courses (mormon s**t) and NOBODY else is allowed release time for religious purposes.

they RUN s**t out here.
 08-04-2010, 01:02 AM         #236
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
I'm tired of yall n*ggas underestimating the Bucs. We got a stacked squad yet u act like we ain't moppin yall up this year. NFC South is always a tough close division. Don't slip this year already guaranteeing wins.:thumbsdown:
n*ggas sleeping on the young talent. We gonna raise some eyebrows. These Saints fans smelling themselves and these Falcons fans are comical. They have absolutely 0 room to talk. Them n*ggas havent done s**t since 98.

iThink said:
but in all seriousness - Sub 0 can vouch. me, Lex, FaceMob, FLAfynestshawti, Max, m!ck3y, Santoro and many others on here have been riding together since seasons ago...there's no doubting there's a good bucs fanbase on here that sticks through the good and the bad.
Thats for the shout

iThink said:
to be honest, that is one of the least of my worries. the switch back to the t2 makes me extremely confident...nobody and i mean nobody in the league has been a better t2 corner than ronde barber. look at how he played in 08 before the collapse...look at how he played last season switching to a completely different system and then back. ronde, outside of a few plays had overall solid play. if mccoy, price and miller play as advertised, sean jones is able to provide good run support from the ss position, and barrett ruud stops begging for cleat stains all over his chest and becomes the mlb we know he can be, then ronde won't have to worry about tackling jonathan stewart 15 yards down the field and just do what he does best...focus on his zone and make plays.

i don't believe we're half as dismal at CB as everyone thinks...just in need of a long-term solution after this season is all.

please God, let myron lewis just be a contributor. i'm confident though...if there is one thing raheem knows, it's DBs!
Rhonde mad old so somebody has to step up. Elbert Mack has looked like some a.ss, some off brand n*gga, #29 If I remember correctly, came into the Falcons game last year and f**ked us. Hopefully Myron Lewis steps up and is a pleasant surprise. He is a big corner who should excel in the T2. As for Sean Jones lets see if he can get back to his level of play that he had his last 2 years in Cleveland. As much as I want Sabby to succeed he hasnt do s**t but let me down. He Made us look silly that second half vs Dallas last year. T-Jack is that n*gga. He and Talib are pro bowl caliber players so we know what to expect from them.

What our D-Line does will dictate whether the secondary has another s**tty year and whether Ruud can get that 1st pro bowl he is on the cusp of.
 7 years ago '06        #237
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
f**k Rudd if he wants to keep b**ching. Hayes is the truth with last years experience I expect him to really take over the leadership role on the lb core. Black is real quick sideline to sideline, so. If our line can d their part he will have chances to make some big plays.

f**k the NFL fr not starting earlier this time from the end of the NBA t the start of the NFL is just rediculouse. Who te hell watches baseball.
 08-04-2010, 03:04 AM         #238
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ruud b**ching? The hell you talking about? He is undoubtedly the leader of our defense.

As for Black he has the physical tools but he has to get the mental behind it. They need to let him at the QB in some pass rushing packages, he is big and fast and could cause some mismatches coming off the edge against the slow as OT. That said Geno Hayes stepped up last year and made a case for being out lon term Will but both he and Quincy has to be consistant, Black moreso than Hayes.

Check McCoy smacking the s**t outta Jeremy Zuttah in camp. Damn Jeramey! For the slow fools it isnt a f!ght.

[pic - click to view]

08-04-2010, 07:18 PM         #239
Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #240
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Knight said:

[pic - click to view]

Enjoy it while you can
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy