The Official NFC South Thread

most viewed right now
 135
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-02-2010, 12:06 PM         #201
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
Im more worried about the cb's outside of Talib. but I guess it dose all start with a good pass rush.
to be honest, that is one of the least of my worries. the switch back to the t2 makes me extremely confident...nobody and i mean nobody in the league has been a better t2 corner than ronde barber. look at how he played in 08 before the collapse...look at how he played last season switching to a completely different system and then back. ronde, outside of a few plays had overall solid play. if mccoy, price and miller play as advertised, sean jones is able to provide good run support from the ss position, and barrett ruud stops begging for cleat stains all over his chest and becomes the mlb we know he can be, then ronde won't have to worry about tackling jonathan stewart 15 yards down the field and just do what he does best...focus on his zone and make plays.

i don't believe we're half as dismal at CB as everyone thinks...just in need of a long-term solution after this season is all.

please God, let myron lewis just be a contributor. i'm confident though...if there is one thing raheem knows, it's DBs!
 7 years ago '04        #202
willi150 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 221 221
I am going to stick to what I did last year and not predict anything for the saints but I do think Atlanta will be more of a problem. Tampa and Carolina still are trying to get everything together, but Tampa will be a lot better than last year.
 7 years ago '06        #203
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
 iThink said:
to be honest, that is one of the least of my worries. the switch back to the t2 makes me extremely confident...nobody and i mean nobody in the league has been a better t2 corner than ronde barber. look at how he played in 08 before the collapse...look at how he played last season switching to a completely different system and then back. ronde, outside of a few plays had overall solid play. if mccoy, price and miller play as advertised, sean jones is able to provide good run support from the ss position, and barrett ruud stops begging for cleat stains all over his chest and becomes the mlb we know he can be, then ronde won't have to worry about tackling jonathan stewart 15 yards down the field and just do what he does best...focus on his zone and make plays.

i don't believe we're half as dismal at CB as everyone thinks...just in need of a long-term solution after this season is all.

please God, let myron lewis just be a contributor. i'm confident though...if there is one thing raheem knows, it's DBs!
Very good points, but youre right it all starts with the bulls up front. I expect a great year out of caddy and ward this time around as well.

This season needs to hurry up and start I want to fire those f**kin cannons!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #204
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 m!ck3y said:
Very good points, but youre right it all starts with the bulls up front. I expect a great year out of caddy and ward this time around as well.

This season needs to hurry up and start I want to fire those f**kin cannons!!!!
Caddy just keeps coming back stronger with these knee injuries. Hopefully thats in the past for him this dude plays with passion.
 7 years ago '08        #205
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 m!ck3y said:
Very good points, but youre right it all starts with the bulls up front. I expect a great year out of caddy and ward this time around as well.

This season needs to hurry up and start I want to fire those f**kin cannons!!!!
Thought yall didnt fire the cannons when other teams scored.


[pic - click to view]



Get ready for it :dancingcool::dancingcool:


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #206
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
 Tecnique said:
Thought yall didnt fire the cannons when other teams scored.


[pic - click to view]



Get ready for it :dancingcool::dancingcool:


[pic - click to view]

cant lie that game hurt me more than any other game in such a long time. it was the down fall of our season.

its all good though we know as well as you do that when that tampa 2 is n full effect no one in thee south can f**k with us!
 7 years ago '04        #207
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 peeyump said:
f**k it.....bout to talk about who I hate in this divison. (I respect them all though of course)



I hate Steve Smith......little motherf**ker. Gotdamn I hate that son b**ch.
I hate Marcus Colston.....ole nobody a.ss motherf**ker.....stop catching the f**king ball b**ch.
I hate Reggie Bush....I hate him the way you all prolly hated Michael Vick.
I hate John Fox.......I hate that smug confident f**king look on his f**king face.
I hate Sean Payton....ole zombie looking motherf**ker.....bring Jim Haslett back.
I hate Drew Brees....quit licking your fingers you accurate son b**ch.
I hate Jamaal Anderson......seriously I hate Jamaal Anderson.
I hate Carnell "Cadillac" Williams........you stay broke down just like a Caddy too.
I hate Ronde Barber......RETIRE you old f**k.....pain in the a.ss.
I hate Aqib Talib.......leave the ball alone! f**king criminal.
I hate Jeremy Shockey......ole I cant hack it in NY a.ss motherf**ker.....Go away!
I hate Pierre Thomas....bruh when you get hit FALL THE f**k DOWN! Gotdamn!
And this is why NFC South >>> any other division
 7 years ago '05        #208
jkrhomies8 
space
avatar space
space
$736 | Props total: 2 2
 Tecnique said:
Thought yall didnt fire the cannons when other teams scored.


[pic - click to view]



Get ready for it :dancingcool::dancingcool:


[pic - click to view]

 08-02-2010, 03:55 PM         #209
Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #210
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
*makes presence*

Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once the season starts, i'll be in the SC more like old days... dont ahve much to talk about during the summer


Last edited by uncfan888; 08-02-2010 at 04:04 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #211
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Knight said:
f**k you and your city

got damn i hate new orleans

give me my f**king hornets back
 7 years ago '05        #212
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Tecnique said:
f**k you and your city

got damn i hate new orleans

give me my f**king hornets back
You can have the Hornets as long as the Saints are here it's all good.
 7 years ago '04        #213
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Tecnique said:
f**k you and your city

got damn i hate new orleans

give me my f**king hornets back
we'll give you the hornets if you give us UNC basketball
 7 years ago '08        #214
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
we'll give you the hornets if you give us UNC basketball
aww hell naw
 7 years ago '04        #215
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
we'll give you the hornets if you give us UNC basketball
hellllllllllllllll no.

keep the hornets. it'd be nice to have the name back, but George Shinn f**ked that all up
 7 years ago '08        #216
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 uncfan888 said:
hellllllllllllllll no.

keep the hornets. it'd be nice to have the name back, but George Shinn f**ked that all up
Shinns about to die though :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 08-02-2010, 05:05 PM         #217
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 uncfan888 said:
hellllllllllllllll no.

keep the hornets. it'd be nice to have the name back, but George Shinn f**ked that all up
Yall can have the hornets name, I want the Jazz name back
 7 years ago '04        #218
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Sub 0 said:
Yall can have the hornets name, I want the Jazz name back
we should do some kinda three way trade or somethin
 7 years ago '04        #219
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
 Tecnique said:
Shinns about to die though :dancingcool::dancingcool:
he's the one sports figure i hate more than anyone else. him and f**kin bruton smith... "oh i give concord all this money for nascar, you need to name a street after me" f**k off
 7 years ago '05        #220
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,311 | Props total: 14078 14078
I cant take all this damn waiting, season needs to hurry up and start

The Josh Freeman too Mike Williams show is on the way:agreement6:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy