Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
quentintre90 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
damn panthers aint got no support..... people got no expectations for the panthers wit the qb situation....
 08-02-2010, 09:52 AM         #182
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AP) — SPARTANBURG, S.C. - It's only three practices into training camp, but Matt Moore appears to be far ahead of the rest of Carolina's quarterbacks.

Moore has looked accurate and poised for the Panthers after being handed the No. 1 job following Jake Delhomme's release. Rookie Jimmy Clausen and Hunter Cantwell have been sharing snaps with the second unit.

"I've played with him for three years. I think he has more than just an arm and a head," running back DeAngelo Williams said Friday. "I think he's going to get us real far this year."

Moore is 6-2 as a starter, but all those games have come late in seasons when the Panthers had already been realistically eliminated from playoff contention.

"Guys are really happy with Matt and what he's been doing, his leadership role and really taking control of the offense," center Ryan Kalil said. "We have a lot of confidence in him. It's going to be exciting to see how this offense really takes shape and what kind of character this team has."

Veterans have lined up behind Moore despite the attention the former Notre Dame star Clausen has received since he was selected in the second round in April.

"That's the most frequently asked question, 'How is Jimmy Clausen?' " Williams said. "Not, 'How's the team?' Not, 'How's Matt Moore?' Not, 'How's the defense?' Not, 'How you look without Julius Peppers?' It's 'How's Jimmy Clausen?'

"Jimmy Clausen is going to be fine. It's just like college, you've just got to speed up the tempo, that's all. But Jimmy Clausen is a good quarterback."
 08-02-2010, 09:56 AM         #183
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
By week 4 they will all disappear.

every buc fan in this thread been on here for YEARS through the good and the bad...from 9-3 to 9-7 we STAYED. you saints fans are the ones just now coming out in full force, sans a few of you...don't make me pull your card

we're gonna beat y'all again on october 17th and make it two in a row :dancingcool:
 08-02-2010, 09:57 AM         #184
Knight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall dudes funny lol...yall keep my day at work going well from reading this funny stuff..everybody has a chance before the season starts but disappear after week 5
 08-02-2010, 10:04 AM         #185
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:

we're gonna beat y'all again on october 17th and make it two in a row :dancingcool:
I don't like you
 7 years ago '05        #186
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 iThink said:

every buc fan in this thread been on here for YEARS through the good and the bad...from 9-3 to 9-7 we STAYED. you saints fans are the ones just now coming out in full force, sans a few of you...don't make me pull your card

Man honestly you the one I consistenly see on here.....also Lex Lossis. I guess when you start a division thread in the off season everyone comes out in full force.
 08-02-2010, 10:15 AM         #187
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
I don't like you
you're my favorite :greetings10:

rynell said:
Man honestly you the one I consistenly see on here.....also Lex Lossis. I guess when you start a division thread in the off season everyone comes out in full force.
consistently yeah because we're probably the only ones with too much time on our hands it's too hot in phoenix to be outside in any capacity so i post during the day and go out at night lol.

but in all seriousness - Sub 0 can vouch. me, Lex, FaceMob, FLAfynestshawti, Max, m!ck3y, Santoro and many others on here have been riding together since seasons ago...there's no doubting there's a good bucs fanbase on here that sticks through the good and the bad.
 7 years ago '05        #188
space
space
 iThink said:
you're my favorite :greetings10:

consistently yeah because we're probably the only ones with too much time on our hands it's too hot in phoenix to be outside in any capacity so i post during the day and go out at night lol.

but in all seriousness - Sub 0 can vouch. me, Lex, FaceMob, FLAfynestshawti, Max, m!ck3y, Santoro and many others on here have been riding together since seasons ago...there's no doubting there's a good bucs fanbase on here that sticks through the good and the bad.
I hear you..........that's what true fans do homie. Everyone sleeping on the Bucs and Panthers, but I'm not. This division wont be a cake walk at all especially the head to head games they are always tough.
 08-02-2010, 10:25 AM         #189
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
I hear you..........that's what true fans do homie. Everyone sleeping on the Bucs and Panthers, but I'm not. This division wont be a cake walk at all especially the head to head games they are always tough.
we have the best, most unpredictable division in football no doubt about that. every head to head game can go either way, there's bad blood everywhere and it's been turned upside down literally every season since re-alignment...ain't no tellin! that's why i love the nfcs. the casual football fans sleep on us.
 7 years ago '05        #190
space
space
 iThink said:
we have the best, most unpredictable division in football no doubt about that. every head to head game can go either way, there's bad blood everywhere and it's been turned upside down literally every season since re-alignment...ain't no tellin! that's why i love the nfcs. the casual football fans sleep on us.
Gotta admit it was nice to see us thrash TB 38-7 in TB last season....hate to bring up old sh*t

******Waits for IThink to bring up TB beating the Saints in NO******
 08-02-2010, 10:35 AM         #191
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Gotta admit it was nice to see us thrash TB 38-7 in TB last season....hate to bring up old sh*t

******Waits for IThink to bring up TB beating the Saints in NO******
J5, Caddy and Micheal Spurlock made y'all look stupid!

20-17 Raheem's revamped top 10 D neutralized the AINTS
 7 years ago '10        #192
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
f**k it.....bout to talk about who I hate in this divison. (I respect them all though of course)

I hate Steve Smith......little motherf**ker. Gotdamn I hate that son b**ch.
I hate Marcus Colston.....ole nobody a.ss motherf**ker.....stop catching the f**king ball b**ch.
I hate Reggie Bush....I hate him the way you all prolly hated Michael Vick.
I hate John Fox.......I hate that smug confident f**king look on his f**king face.
I hate Sean Payton....ole zombie looking motherf**ker.....bring Jim Haslett back.
I hate Drew Brees....quit licking your fingers you accurate son b**ch.
I hate Jamaal Anderson......seriously I hate Jamaal Anderson.
I hate Carnell "Cadillac" Williams........you stay broke down just like a Caddy too.
I hate Ronde Barber......RETIRE you old f**k.....pain in the a.ss.
I hate Aqib Talib.......leave the ball alone! f**king criminal.
I hate Jeremy Shockey......ole I cant hack it in NY a.ss motherf**ker.....Go away!
I hate Pierre Thomas....bruh when you get hit FALL THE f**k DOWN! Gotdamn!
 7 years ago '05        #193
space
space
 iThink said:
J5, Caddy and Micheal Spurlock made y'all look stupid!

20-17 Raheem's revamped top 10 D neutralized the SAINTS
I new it.....just f*ckin witcha...... fixed that for you homie. Theres nothing like off season trash talking.
 7 years ago '08        #194
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
It's Colts, Panthers, Lions for me

Colts cuz I knew n*ggas that played for em long time ago...
Panthers cuz I live 10 minutes away and
Lions cuz that will always be home.

Saints will win the Division...Falcons and Panthers both have Wildcard oppurtunities.

Saints acting all c*cky and s**t cuz they champs and rightfully so...but these n*ggas actin like they s**t aint stunk b4 last year. n*ggas first SB appearance was last year and they dogging teams like TB and Detroit etc....

n*gga took a s**t on the Lions...I'm thinking to myself "n*gga you know like I do, if the Saints can come from outta nowhere and make s**t happen why can't a team like Detroit" I'm just using Detroit as the example but it can be any team rising outta nowhere to win, after yall franchise history of all people yall should no this...but classic bighead syndrome, Saints fans been contending for the last decade tho I don't hate the Saints btw and yall beat my ride or die team in the Super Bowl...yall n*ggas just acting too brand new for me.
 7 years ago '05        #195
space
space
 peeyump said:
f**k it.....bout to talk about who I hate in this divison. (I respect them all though of course)

I hate Marcus Colston.....ole nobody a.ss motherf**ker.....stop catching the f**king ball b**ch.
I hate John Fox.......I hate that smug confident f**king look on his f**king face.
I hate Sean Payton....ole zombie looking motherf**ker.....bring Jim Haslett back.
I hate Carnell "Cadillac" Williams........you stay broke down just like a Caddy too.
I hate Jeremy Shockey......ole I cant hack it in NY a.ss motherf**ker.....Go away!
OK now tell us how you really feel
Thats some real sh*t right there
 7 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
It's Colts, Panthers, Lions for me

Colts cuz I knew n*ggas that played for em long time ago...
Panthers cuz I live 10 minutes away and
Lions cuz that will always be home.

Saints will win the Division...Falcons and Panthers both have Wildcard oppurtunities.

Saints acting all c*cky and s**t cuz they champs and rightfully so...but these n*ggas actin like they s**t aint stunk b4 last year. n*ggas first SB appearance was last year and they dogging teams like TB and Detroit etc....

n*gga took a s**t on the Lions...I'm thinking to myself "n*gga you know like I do, if the Saints can come from outta nowhere and make s**t happen why can't a team like Detroit" I'm just using Detroit as the example but it can be any team rising outta nowhere to win, after yall franchise history of all people yall should no this...but classic bighead syndrome, Saints fans been contending for the last decade tho I don't hate the Saints btw and yall beat my ride or die team in the Super Bowl...yall n*ggas just acting too brand new for me.
 08-02-2010, 10:43 AM         #197
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #198
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
:
 iThink said:

7 years ago '06        #199
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 625 625
 TampaBay Bucs said:
True story. The young talent we have on this team is unreal. Im tired of tryna tell people . We simply need to sure up our pass rush, our DE's are suspect and get some consistency out of Black and Hayes. Hayes has shown flashes and Black has potential but wasnt as consistant as Hayes. Our O has the potentia to be top 10 if Williams and Bennn emerge as starters and reach their potential. Sammy as the 3rd and K2 at TE gives us some serious weapons. I curious about our run game. Ward aint do s**t last season and while Caddy showed flashes of his former self can he play at a high level for 16 games.
Im more worried about the cb's outside of Talib. but I guess it dose all start with a good pass rush.
 7 years ago '07        #200
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 peeyump said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy