I TOLD YALL T.I WAS HOLDING DRO BACK BECAUSE HE KNOW DRO WAS DA s**t VIDEO INSIDE

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #81
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
 NYG155 said:
The reason dro album hasn't comeout is because damn near his entire cd leaked. He was even taking about it like a year in a half ago
guess that ends all the no 2nd album s**t..
 06-02-2010, 03:39 PM         #82
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dro lucky. he getting money doing shows with t.i....w/o tip dro would be in the hood broke

i hate how this fool alfamega talk...mumble and ma n*gga thats all i hear
 8 years ago '04        #83
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,218 | Props total: 223 223
10:45 and on sounded like real spit tho word up..
 8 years ago '05        #84
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
god damn Alpha lookin like a broke a.ss Tyler Perry
 8 years ago '05        #85
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
damn its been four years since best thang smokin'
 8 years ago '07        #86
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
n*gga breaking down a lil a.ss sack
 8 years ago '04        #87
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
you cant even wear a jersey they tryna peep the tag cant smoke a blunt of kush cause u round too many crabs
 8 years ago '08        #88
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7397 7397
lol at him acting like he dont know about the Rick Ross stuff. I bet if Rick Ross had beef with him hed be exposing him
 8 years ago '09        #89
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7803 7803
Why do people bring up what a rapper makes when it comes to "beef", Who CARES.

Yes, Dro is known in Atlanta [where I stay born and raised] He ride through a lot of cities in his cream truck and with rose colored rims with "Young Dro" on the back in diamonds and silver in a nice size print. Nothing New. He does not have to gesticulate anything, you know it is him.

Is T.I better than Dro? I don't apperceive at all for one tiny bit. I know that Dro is known in Atlanta more so, so of course no other city will hail his music, of course people are going to go with T.I first because he has been in the Hip-Hop industry before unknown or obscure rappers/friends are/where in the game.

T.I is mainstream [LIKE MOST RAPPERS ABOUT WHAT 97% ARE MAINSTREAM] Once they are MAINSTREAM [Which if you DON'T go that route you will NOT get much, promotion, money etc, it's simple] EVERYONE in here can name an underground rapper excelling more than these mainstream artists, HOWEVER, will they be accepted if they are from your city? Yes. Will they be accepted by other states and across seas? No. Why? because they are not known or in the mainstream media.

NOBODY CAN PROVE that T.I or Alfamega is a snitch. NOBODY BUT T.I AND ALFAMEGA THEMSELVES AND THE FED'S. Like get past that part already. I MEAN REALLY SAME STATEMENTS EVERYONE SAYS ABOUT WHETHER ONE OF THEM OR BOTH OF THEM ARE SNITCHES. WHO CARES.

[Like PeterParker stated] It was Alfamega who was in the street going around taking up for T.I in Atlanta with a video asking unanimous people is T.I form bankhead. In which, that video is still on youtube. It was Alfamega that people have seen in Atlanta doing behind the scenes work or being a "Bodyguard" per se, might as well name him a Paladin for the Grand Hustle Inc.

Why people: say "He is a nobody?" "He is broke?" "He is mad he got dropped?"

See what it is,- is that PEOPLE always miss the point, so caught up in the rapper's hype and stand 100% behind these artists. The point is: These famous RAPPERS know NON-FAMOUS PEOPLE whether it is people they grew up with, People dropped from their label etc. Everytime or occasionally a unknown or adequately known person is on a video talking about a rapper you listen to. You omit everything they said and state. Then you say, "That rapper has more money" or [The guy talking about the rapper] "He just want to be famous" or "He broke and trying to get paid" ETC. All BS. Just because people are NOT known like these rappers DOES NOT mean that they don't know them, have talked to them, hung out with them. Does not mean that because these rappers have money they can't "beef" or have problems with NON-FAMOUS people.

I see it as Alfamega is speaking from the heart in my eyes, He is saying "something" to T.I. that are going past MOST people's head.

It is like no matter what any non-famous people have said or will say, no one wants to listen to them or hear something of what they are saying. These rappers are regular people to, they are just famous and trust me most rappers are not as REAL as you think.

Last edited by MS KRISSI lpe33; 06-02-2010 at 07:07 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #90
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 PoSt3RiZeD said:
^^^ this man need a reality check. You wanna suck ti d*ck or somethin? You act hard... but i said act. tip pretty good at actin too
how you act hard on the internet? You intimidated by some vowels and consonants niglet? Did my choice of words offend you lil ole b**ch?
 8 years ago '09        #91
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
Why do people bring up what a rapper makes when it comes to "beef", Who CARES.

Yes, Dro is known in Atlanta [where I stay born and raised] He ride through a lot of cities in his cream truck and with rose colored rims with "Young Dro" on the back in diamonds and silver in a nice size print. Nothing New. He does not have to gesticulate anything, you know it is him.

Is T.I better than Dro? I don't apperceive at all for one tiny bit. I know that Dro is known in Atlanta more so, so of course no other city will hail his music, of course people are going to go with T.I first because he has been in the Hip-Hop industry before unknown or obscure rappers/friends are/where in the game.

T.I is mainstream [LIKE MOST RAPPERS ABOUT WHAT 97% ARE MAINSTREAM] Once they are MAINSTREAM [Which if you DON'T go that route you will NOT get much, promotion, money etc, it's simple] EVERYONE in here can name an underground rapper excelling more than these mainstream artists, HOWEVER, will they be accepted if they are from your city? Yes. Will they be accepted by other states and across seas? No. Why? because they are not known or in the mainstream media.

NOBODY CAN PROVE that T.I or Alfamega is a snitch. NOBODY BUT T.I AND ALFAMEGA THEMSELVES AND THE FED'S. Like get past that part already. I MEAN REALLY SAME STATEMENTS EVERYONE SAYS ABOUT WHETHER ONE OF THEM OR BOTH OF THEM ARE SNITCHES. WHO CARES.

[Like PeterParker stated] It was Alfamega who was in the street going around taking up for T.I in Atlanta with a video asking unanimous people is T.I form bankhead. In which, that video is still on youtube. It was Alfamega that people have seen in Atlanta doing behind the scenes work or being a "Bodyguard" per se, might as well name him a Paladin for the Grand Hustle Inc.

Why people: say "He is a nobody?" "He is broke?" "He is mad he got dropped?"

See what it is,- is that PEOPLE always miss the point, so caught up in the rapper's hype and stand 100% behind these artists. The point is: These famous RAPPERS know NON-FAMOUS PEOPLE whether it is people they grew up with, People dropped from their label etc. Everytime or occasionally a unknown or adequately known person is on a video talking about a rapper you listen to. You omit everything they said and state. Then you say, "That rapper has more money" or [The guy talking about the rapper] "He just want to be famous" or "He broke and trying to get paid" ETC. All BS. Just because people are NOT known like these rappers DOES NOT mean that they don't know them, have talked to them, hung out with them. Does not mean that because these rappers have money they can't "beef" or have problems with NON-FAMOUS people.

I see it as Alfamega is speaking from the heart in my eyes, He is saying "something" to T.I. that are going past MOST people's head.

It is like no matter what any non-famous people have said or will say, no one wants to listen to them or hear something of what they are saying. These rappers are regular people to, they are just famous and trust me most rappers are not as REAL as you think.

Bruh those words...... lol, naw but on some real s**t you said the truest throughout the whole thread man, props to ya bruh
 06-04-2010, 02:53 PM         #92
chronicles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
how you act hard on the internet? You intimidated by some vowels and consonants niglet? Did my choice of words offend you lil ole b**ch?
Prime example of someone who talks s**t behind a keyboard

Dro is better than the new t.i. except t.i. is more well known now. There i said it
He is hot on the the mic me and my n*ggas have a conversation about why he hasn't dropped yet. Yeah we all know t.i. holding him back
 8 years ago '07        #93
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 420Sosa said:
Bruh those words...... lol, naw but on some real s**t you said the truest throughout the whole thread man, props to ya bruh
im gonna go out on a limb here but i think ms_krizzi is a chick
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy