I TOLD YALL T.I WAS HOLDING DRO BACK BECAUSE HE KNOW DRO WAS DA s**t VIDEO INSIDE

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #61
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Silentmurdah33 said:
you acting like u luda accountant and s**t talkin bout losing money

im sorry if me and other folks agree about n*ggas not gettin fair shakes in the game, at the end of the day it is what it is but i got no repsect for a n*gga the first thing outta his mouth is money this money that and the money he is talkin bout dont have s**t to do with him
thats cause you ignorant and more than likely broke as f**k. Money makes the world go round stupid n*gga. You act like I give a f**k what a n*gga do with his money.....I simply told you a small piece of the business end of the s**t which is what matters at the end of the day..........not some bum n*ggaz thoughts on "oh i liked that album alot".

n*gga queue the gun sounds!

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #62
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 dosis said:
Originally Posted by peeyump View Post

you are one of 5 people who can play that s**t front to back.......

either u duck a.ss n*gga that listen to bulls**t or u a jit that just started listening to rap & dont know no better..both ashy 2 classy & From Tha Roota To Tha Toota go hard unlike for all this bulls**t that be out out nowadays..both them s**t go harder then dro s**t..dro can spit but all he rap about is stunting, how fresh he is, fruity color s**t and smoking..only real song he had on the album was hear me cry..take away the production & beats it wouldnt be that good..t.i. ripped it harder then him on aint I too..dro work ethnic is horrible and its obvious..he takes 4eva to drop a mixtape if he even does and then it dont be just him on every song and it dont be all that so imagine an album..dro even admitted that after he made that money from the album he just started partying and spending money cuz he felt like he was rich..T.I. had 2 tell that n*gga several times 2 get back 2 work & focus
n*gga shut yo a.ss up
 8 years ago '04        #63
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
sorry im not obsessed with money like half these n*ggas on here that would come outta church and sell the devil they soul....... end of the day how u go from being anticipated to drop regardless of the label doin 700,000 copies sold to having a "powerhouse" behind u and doing 200,000?

im depressed now we gonna be rooting for the same team come NCAAFB season

Last edited by Silentmurdah33; 06-02-2010 at 10:46 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #64
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Silentmurdah33 said:
sorry im not obsessed with money like half these n*ggas on here that would come outta church and sell the devil they soul....... end of the day how u go from being anticipated to drop regardless of the label doin 700,000 copies sold to having a "powerhouse" behind u and doing 200,000?

im depressed now we gonna be rooting for the same team come NCAAFB season
i dunno where you from n*gga but Shawn Jay aint hard to find go ask the n*gga.......

lol UGA....thats whats up
 8 years ago '04        #65
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
 peeyump said:
i dunno where you from n*gga but Shawn Jay aint hard to find go ask the n*gga.......

lol UGA....thats whats up

Central State Mindframe

and i asked shawn jay already said luda is a "poocy" he thought they was on some real s**t not just artist n label s**t and the n*gga did em dirty, he respects him as a rapper and all but the n*ggas a "poocy"
 8 years ago '06        #66
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
evrybody all over the world is feeling TI...only AtL is feeling young dro..and his album was NOT a classic
 06-02-2010, 11:26 AM         #67
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 outlaw7066 said:
Alfamega told everything i been saying for da longest about tip...i knew when dro came out he was better then ti and ti saw dat that's why he been holding dro back.

dude a proven snitch an u ridn wit em,wtf wrg wit u n*ggas, dude credibility shot an u fukn wit dude, real s**t wats wrg wit u n*ggas
 8 years ago '04        #68
hoy fudge2k3 
space
space
$969 | Props total: 64 64
yall dont kno s**t bout business dro tried wit dat take off single prolly didnt have good numbers= no 2nd album
 8 years ago '04        #69
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 jaycee said:
evrybody all over the world is feeling TI...only AtL is feeling young dro..and his album was NOT a classic
I agree his album was not classic but the whole world was feelin dro when shoulder lean came out and he sold records, if he had the same promotion,radio play,television appearences,movies, ect. ,the world would still be feelin him its all about exposure people will like anything if they hear/see it enough , not sayin hes better than ti but he's not too far off Dro is dope.

but this n*gga alfa sounds like his feelings are hurt, its understandable he lost a friend, but u just look like a b**ch when u tape s**t like this

Last edited by #1nasfan; 06-02-2010 at 11:36 AM..
 06-02-2010, 11:39 AM         #70
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dro sucks ..point blank period

alls this is .. is alfa hateing on tip
 8 years ago '04        #71
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,408 | Props total: 29614 29614
lol @ threadstarter still cryin about TI..lol wheres the other members Italy and realtalk...lmao
 8 years ago '10        #72
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,507 | Props total: 9855 9855
n*gga stay snitchin
 8 years ago '06        #73
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8638 8638
my n*gga Dro do be spittin, but I believe in TIP mindset that if I put your first album out and you didnt sell 1-2 million records then you are done. I put you on and you didn't take advantage. But I f**ks with Dro all day.
 8 years ago '08        #74
NYG155 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 0 0
The reason dro album hasn't comeout is because damn near his entire cd leaked. He was even taking about it like a year in a half ago
 8 years ago '07        #75
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
"i got mo children then u and all them otha n*ggas ova there" - alfa
"i lied on tha n*gga,i aint snitch" - alfa

y this dude cant accept tha fact that he snitched on tha brotha
 06-02-2010, 01:49 PM         #76
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dro is dope a.ss f**k but come on son :disdain2:
 8 years ago '10        #77
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Bruh you been talkin about alotta n*ggas catchin feelings in this thread but you the most angry n*gga I seen in this b**ch...if you don't like Dro or Field Mob that's cool but why s**t on n*ggas that do. And if you say you ain't never been a Field Mob fan then you ain't really a GA n*gga. s**t I'm from Florida and even I know what them n*ggas brought to the game wit that Ashy to Classy joint.

first off cuz just cause my language is extra motherf**king profane dont mean a n*gga mad.....i can give a f**k about each and every last one of you n*ggaz that dont have my last name..........as far as Field Mobb n*gga I done chopped it up with them n*ggaz....done smoked with them n*ggaz.....and its still only TWO motherf**king songs off that album that get play from me........f**k ya Florida a.ss gonna tell me I'm not a real GA n*gga cause of my choice of music. I guess based on this paragraph you think im mad than a motherf**ker now huh b**ch n*gga?
 06-02-2010, 03:02 PM         #78
PoSt3RiZeD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ this man need a reality check. You wanna suck ti d*ck or somethin? You act hard... but i said act. tip pretty good at actin too
 8 years ago '09        #79
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
i've said it before...
i'll say it again.

the only 2 things responsible for Dro's downfall are CRAYOLA & POLO!!!

until crayons come in some new colours & polo makes a new brand (ex: purple label), dro will have nothing, i repeat NOTHING to rap about.
 8 years ago '04        #80
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Crayola & polos!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago