I TOLD YALL T.I WAS HOLDING DRO BACK BECAUSE HE KNOW DRO WAS DA s**t VIDEO INSIDE

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
I agree lyrically dro connect on a whole nother level..
 8 years ago '04        #42
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 1998 1998
 halftime said:
that s**t was hot, but CLASSIC? rubber band banks boing oing oing oing....
You can laugh all you want to but how many artists have debut albums that have like 70% bangers?

There are only 2 songs I don't like on that cd.
 8 years ago '10        #43
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Want what?.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

It!
 8 years ago '04        #44
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
 peeyump said:
lol n*ggaz always so quick to blame the label. Field Mob cuz? Them n*ggaz need to get they lives on track cuz and that real. Shawnna? n*gga would you buy a Shawnna album? Bobby V was out there............i dunno about PC and Willy though. Luda dont even surround himself with n*ggaz that have talent........i-20 and titty boy? lol........Why would a n*gga like Luda hold a money maker back? Its his label....he's not a big corp like Interscope.....the type of corp that can give a f**k cause they getting money regardless.....Luda not gonna shy away from making loot. You n*ggaz need to stop thinking just cause a joker had one or two decent songs they the next best thing out.

my n*gga field mob is the truth since fukin ashy to classy 2 of the best n*ggas in the state and the south they eatin n*ggas alive in this rap thang

i f**ked with shawnna from back in her infamous syndicate days so yeah i copped the album

its deeper than money why have n*ggas on ur roster taking up space if u dont plan to use them u lose more money that way than puttin an album out

u actin like its his own independent label
 8 years ago '07        #45
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 outlaw7066 said:
Alfamega told everything i been saying for da longest about tip...i knew when dro came out he was better then ti and ti saw dat that's why he been holding dro back.

Oh s**t.......Illuminati.
 8 years ago '10        #46
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Silentmurdah33 said:
my n*gga field mob is the truth since fukin ashy to classy 2 of the best n*ggas in the state and the south they eatin n*ggas alive in this rap thang

i f**ked with shawnna from back in her infamous syndicate days so yeah i copped the album

its deeper than money why have n*ggas on ur roster taking up space if u dont plan to use them u lose more money that way than puttin an album out

u actin like its his own independent label

u acting like he had n*ggaz that was ready to blow up but he didnt want to put them out.....you and 5 other n*ggaz bought Shawnna cd.........I got ashy 2 classy and I only bumped two songs off the album........gotta do better than that if you want a label to push ya s**t out there............you ever heard of taking a loss? Who the f**k wanna do that.........who gonna make that money back?
 8 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 peeyump said:
u acting like he had n*ggaz that was ready to blow up but he didnt want to put them out.....you and 5 other n*ggaz bought Shawnna cd.........I got ashy 2 classy and I only bumped two songs off the album........gotta do better than that if you want a label to push ya s**t out there............you ever heard of taking a loss? Who the f**k wanna do that.........who gonna make that money back?

only 2 songs?

i can bump ashy to classy all the way through them n*ggas was and still is ahead of the time and as far as field mob they woulda blown had they not took their single and put it on the compilation. n*ggas lost more money tryna sign them n*ggas with smoke shady a.ss.. scared money dont make money. n*ggas take losses everyday u lose when u dont try
 8 years ago '10        #48
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Silentmurdah33 said:
only 2 songs?

i can bump ashy to classy all the way through them n*ggas was and still is ahead of the time and as far as field mob they woulda blown had they not took their single and put it on the compilation. n*ggas lost more money tryna sign them n*ggas with smoke shady a.ss.. scared money dont make money. n*ggas take losses everyday u lose when u dont try

you are one of 5 people who can play that s**t front to back.......
 06-02-2010, 09:37 AM         #49
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is here claiming dro cant spit..you outta your f**king rabbit a.ss...I aint gon make it a competition between he and tip...just listen to the songs these n*ggas on together...you cant sit here and say tip just k!lls that n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #50
ny2prowler 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 0 0
"tell em why you mad son" - mad rapper
 8 years ago '09        #51
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
this n*gga look like he's smokin mid

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #52
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,373 | Props total: 470 470
the only thing tip got ova on dro at this point... is the type of songs he can make that appeal to a mass genre of ppl.... Put tip & dro on a hard beat and watch who k!ll it....

Dro mixtapes >>> T.I's.... Point Blank......
T.I. Albums (Hit Wise)>>>> Dro 1 Album.... Point Blank....

Yall crazy if u think ppl dont be sayin Dro harder than TIP.... Its obvious....
 8 years ago '06        #53
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 outlaw7066 said:
Alfamega told everything i been saying for da longest about tip...i knew when dro came out he was better then ti and ti saw dat that's why he been holding dro back.

Says the paid informant that had 2 hot songs, a DJ Spinatik mixtape, until his papers leaked to the Grand Hustle building.
 8 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 peeyump said:
the 478 n 229 is more than 5 ppl stop passing ur opinion off as fact
 8 years ago '10        #55
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Silentmurdah33 said:
the 478 n 229 is more than 5 ppl stop passing ur opinion off as fact
n*gga who said i was speaking facts? you catching feelings over another mans music is gay as f**k.......and on that note imma bounce on a good note

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 peeyump said:
n*gga who said i was speaking facts? you catching feelings over another mans music is gay as f**k.......and on that note imma bounce on a good note

u acted as if u were speaking facts n*gga.... im not catching feelings im just purely saying n*gga had a decent roster and dropped the ball and all u can do is try to count that n*gga money f**k outta here pus*y n*gga
 8 years ago '10        #57
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Silentmurdah33 said:
u acted as if u were speaking facts n*gga.... im not catching feelings im just purely saying n*gga had a decent roster and dropped the ball and all u can do is try to count that n*gga money f**k outta here pus*y n*gga

pus*y n*gga? you in here trying to f!ght for the rights of some broke a.ss rappers but wanna call someone a pus*y n*gga? Ole captain save hoe a.ss n*gga........lil b**ch a.ss n*gga mad he gonna have to wait forever and a f**king day to hear another Field Mobb cd...........kill yoself n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #58
space
space
lol n*ggas hating on critically acclaimed albums n s**t
 8 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 peeyump said:
pus*y n*gga? you in here trying to f!ght for the rights of some broke a.ss rappers but wanna call someone a pus*y n*gga? Ole captain save hoe a.ss n*gga........lil b**ch a.ss n*gga mad he gonna have to wait forever and a f**king day to hear another Field Mobb cd...........kill yoself n*gga
you acting like u luda accountant and s**t talkin bout losing money

im sorry if me and other folks agree about n*ggas not gettin fair shakes in the game, at the end of the day it is what it is but i got no repsect for a n*gga the first thing outta his mouth is money this money that and the money he is talkin bout dont have s**t to do with him
 8 years ago '04        #60
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
Originally Posted by peeyump View Post

either u duck a.ss n*gga that listen to bulls**t or u a jit that just started listening to rap & dont know no better..both ashy 2 classy & From Tha Roota To Tha Toota go hard unlike for all this bulls**t that be out out nowadays..both them s**t go harder then dro s**t..dro can spit but all he rap about is stunting, how fresh he is, fruity color s**t and smoking..only real song he had on the album was hear me cry..take away the production & beats it wouldnt be that good..t.i. ripped it harder then him on aint I too..dro work ethnic is horrible and its obvious..he takes 4eva to drop a mixtape if he even does and then it dont be just him on every song and it dont be all that so imagine an album..dro even admitted that after he made that money from the album he just started partying and spending money cuz he felt like he was rich..T.I. had 2 tell that n*gga several times 2 get back 2 work & focus
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy