Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What Do You Think Of Drake's Debut Album "Thank Me Later"?
5 Mics: THANK ME LATER A CLASSIC!! DRAKE DID IT AGAIN!! 181 20.59%
4 Mics: A Well Put Together Album By Drake 339 38.57%
3 Mics: Average Album For Drake 202 22.98%
2 Mics: Production Was On Point But It Lack In Places 56 6.37%
1 Mic: This Nigga Failed, Fuck This Shit Later. 101 11.49%
Voters: 879. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,821 | Props total: 1138 1138
 izlar928 said:
s**t bangs 5 out of a 10
kinda what i expected
 8 years ago '04        #22
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
He's got my 11 bucks June 15th.
 8 years ago '09        #23
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,821 | Props total: 1138 1138
I gave a 1/5 cuz I don't like other light skinned nikkaz
 06-02-2010, 04:11 AM         #24
thajman01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drizzy is one of those artists who garners hate but thats because of his buzz...the expectations r so high that there r some who "d*ckride" and others who hate i.e By making 102848394 threads about album sales predictions, or What if his CD flops?

Thank Me Later is reminiscent of So Far Gone so if you banged that you will bang this for sure! I agree with dude earlier, Drake is a breath of fresh air to hip hop! His lyrics for a first album are actually quite impressive and his production is ON POINT! Plus I think the most admirable thing about him is he doesn't front. He is who he is! Dude was a former child actor, half jewish and from Toronto (Not the most hood demographic). He is ok with it and just pursues the music. I'd rather have someone keep it real that way instead of hearing coke, gun and smack a b**ch references laced up in every track. So for all that being said this album is official!
 8 years ago '07        #25
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
smooth album 8/10 not a classic but a good first drop 750k
 8 years ago '05        #26
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
 thajman01 said:
Drizzy is one of those artists who garners hate but thats because of his buzz...the expectations r so high that there r some who "d*ckride" and others who hate i.e By making 102848394 threads about album sales predictions, or What if his CD flops?

Thank Me Later is reminiscent of So Far Gone so if you banged that you will bang this for sure! I agree with dude earlier, Drake is a breath of fresh air to hip hop! His lyrics for a first album are actually quite impressive and his production is ON POINT! Plus I think the most admirable thing about him is he doesn't front. He is who he is! Dude was a former child actor, half jewish and from Toronto (Not the most hood demographic). He is ok with it and just pursues the music. I'd rather have someone keep it real that way instead of hearing coke, gun and smack a b**ch references laced up in every track. So for all that being said this album is official!
completely agree with your statement.
 06-02-2010, 05:34 AM         #27
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is CLASSIC, on June 15 my money will go straight to Aubrey :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '10        #28
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Average Album 3/5
 8 years ago '04        #29
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
 Trendsetter305 said:
album is CLASSIC, on June 15 my money will go straight to Aubrey :cool-smiley-009:
Always one dumbass who has to drop the 'C' word the day the s**t leaks.
 8 years ago '09        #30
Heartless Peezy 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,282 | Props total: 242 242
9/10, deff gonna be bumpin this for a minute
 06-02-2010, 07:33 AM         #31
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gave it a 3.5, but for this poll I'll round up. 4!
 8 years ago '04        #32
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
the album ain't even been out a full 24 hours and i see n*ggas calling this a classic i ain't even heard the album and i'm doubting this is a classic album
 8 years ago '09        #33
izlar928 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,260 | Props total: 405 405
 black ice 2003 said:
Have u been to DC or the DMV..theres just as many cowboys fans here than redskins
yeah i live in waldorf n s**t i know its alot of boys fans in the dmv but we gonna k!ll yall this year so i mean u might as well jump on the bandwagon why u got the chance son
 8 years ago '04        #34
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Its a cool album def a breath of fresh air from some of these other albums that have been droppin

I am not gonna rate it yet I feel like you can't really rate a album until listening to it a few times. Shut it down is a ridiculous track the way its put together as a song is great and The Dream k!lled that s**t I am guessing he wrote Drake's singing part too.

But if I had to discuss it right now ill say if its a 5 outta 5 its gotta be flawless, to me its gotta be a album where theres maybe only one track I don't care for and its gotta be an album not carried by its features, and I can say from first listen I don't think that I can say that its a 5. So that leaves a 4 or 3 I don't think its a 2 or 1 for sure. A few useless features on this album IMO especially Nicki and even Wayne tho I understand why he was included.

People rating it a 1 and 2 thats gotta be just pure hate, this album has enough to save it from being a flop even if you hate him.

Last edited by K1; 06-02-2010 at 09:27 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #35
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4725 4725
 ruff said:
He's got my 11 bucks June 15th.
cosign

lol@ your av

Community>>>>>>>

but on the first listen i give it a 4.5 out of 5, but im about to drive down to miami so im gonna burn and throw this s**t in the whip, drake did his thing, not a rap album, not a rnb album, this is just a cool relax album with good melodic records
 8 years ago '04        #36
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234
Good Album for Hip hop.... 4/5...Canada we did it! lol
 8 years ago '04        #37
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
 thajman01 said:

I co-sign everything you just said.

I'm happy for Drake. I really like his music and I wish him well.

As for the album.....like everyone else said a breath of fresh air. I'm so sick of these artists talking about "i'll k!ll you.....b**ches and hoes.....blah blah blah"

Last edited by Cjjr72984; 06-02-2010 at 09:44 AM..
 06-02-2010, 09:46 AM         #38
baysfinst 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good looks
 8 years ago '04        #39
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234
For the record, I still think "Over" is the hottest song on there..."Fancy" a close 2nd wit the return of the King! T.I. spit that joint, but Swizz might of down'ed the track, but the beat is nice. Last track was alright as well. "Thank Me Now" had a nice lil swing to it. Overall good album and like I said its what Hip-hop needs right now. 4/5.. Now we just need Eminem, and T.I. to show what they got and its a great summer! Go buy Drake June 15th!
 06-02-2010, 09:51 AM         #40
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta listen to it before i give any type of rating...wont b today or even tomorrow...so far im feelin it tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago