Drake - Thank Me Later [Official Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #401
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
^^ lmao.... cool story, myguy
 06-04-2010, 12:45 AM         #402
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ "the cd is crazy" yeah crazy for 14 yr old teengage school girls and preppy a.ss f**gots
 06-04-2010, 12:45 AM         #403
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake has made more money this week than you have in your entire life. Hate on, it's obvious Drake is bothering you.
 8 years ago '10        #404
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,953 | Props total: 8855 8855
 NuffGanja said:
i feel what youre sayin but what man really chooses to listen to trey songz usher or r.kelly
 Bouncer? said:
this dude is supposed to be a rapper.....

do you see any other rapper singing like a b**ch on every other track?
Thats the problem most people have they think that because a man sings and another man listens to it he must be gay or something.......

What is rap besides fast paced singing, music is about lyrical content so what does it matter if one n*ggas word play is fast and another n*ggas is slow, does it not get across the same emotion and feeling.....

And it's seems as though the two of you might not get b**ches(maybe you do) but I mean what do yall play when a b**ch is in the whip (Styles P- k!ll that f**got)......

Bouncer? your an Eminem fan so you should be the last person to criticize another artists music with the weird s**t Eminem puts out, but im sure when Em sings on a track it will be the hottest s**t ever
 8 years ago '07        #405
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
i never even heard so far gone...i wont listen to this...from what i see he is doodoo
 8 years ago '07        #406
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Seymore Cake said:
Thats the problem most people have they think that because a man sings and another man listens to it he must be gay or something.......

What is rap besides fast paced singing, music is about lyrical content so what does it matter if one n*ggas word play is fast and another n*ggas is slow, does it not get across the same emotion and feeling.....

And it's seems as though the two of you might not get b**ches(maybe you do) but I mean what do yall play when a b**ch is in the whip (Styles P- k!ll that f**got)......

Bouncer? your an Eminem fan so you should be the last person to criticize another artists music with the weird s**t Eminem puts out, but im sure when Em sings on a track it will be the hottest s**t ever
n*gga just be yourself. i have great taste in music. if what i'm playin doesn't suit the chick thats her downfall... because i only listen to good music. drake is considered good sometimes.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 06-04-2010 at 12:57 AM..
 06-04-2010, 12:53 AM         #407
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the reason drake getting hate is because this album is supposed to be his debut, meaning its sposed to go harder than a drunk nun at a teenage orgy ...this s**t weak as baby biceps tho, drake came straight out the gate and fell flat on a n*gga face ...if i wanted an r kelly album i woulda bought one, i thought thank me later was going to be all bangers like "over" and "light up" ...boy was i wrong, seems like this album is more for the hoes than anyone

imma wait for recovery now.
 8 years ago '10        #408
myguy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 60 60
 8 years ago '06        #409
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Seymore Cake said:

n*gga stop getting technical, you know wtf i mean.

secondly, i got a girl, and even if i didn't, and was tryna pick one up, f**k do i care what type of music she likes? if we in my car she gonna listen to MY music. if anything ill put on the radio.

f**k am i gonna do? buy/burn a cd that i dont even like so a b**ch can enjoy it?
 8 years ago '10        #410
space
space
 NuffGanja said:
n*gga just be yourself. i have great taste in music. if what i'm playin doesn't suit the chick thats her downfall... because i only listen to good music. drake is considered good sometimes.
Well isn't that what everyone who likes Drake's music tries to do, but 50 threads pop up and ask why do you guys like him?

But oh well
 8 years ago '06        #411
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 WEREWOLF said:
the reason drake getting hate is because this album is supposed to be his debut, meaning its sposed to go harder than a drunk nun at a teenage orgy ...this s**t weak as baby biceps tho, drake came straight out the gate and fell flat on a n*gga face ...if i wanted an r kelly album i woulda bought one, i thought thank me later was going to be all bangers like "over" and "light up" ...boy was i wrong, seems like this album is more for the hoes than anyone

imma wait for recovery now.

pure comedy, but co-sign.
 8 years ago '07        #412
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Seymore Cake said:
Well isn't that what everyone who likes Drake's music tries to do, but 50 threads pop up and ask why do you guys like him?

But oh well
guess its like old folks pissin... it all depends
 8 years ago '06        #413
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
oh, and seymore to that last part u said about the eminem thing...

yeah i am an em fan, but that doesn't mean i like ALL of his s**t. for every 10 great tracks he puts out he has like 1 wack a.ss one. but that wack a.ss em track is still better than a drake track.

em f**ks around on tracks hence the fact he does those accents and s**t... and people still listen. drake tries his hardest and fails....
 8 years ago '10        #414
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
n*gga stop getting technical, you know wtf i mean.

secondly, i got a girl, and even if i didn't, and was tryna pick one up, f**k do i care what type of music she likes? if we in my car she gonna listen to MY music. if anything ill put on the radio.

f**k am i gonna do? buy/burn a cd that i dont even like so a b**ch can enjoy it?
who told you to buy or burn a cd

I only get technical because most of you never get the simple point of "if you don't like a n*gga don't listen to his music and leave it at that"

Whats the need for 50 threads a week bashing an artist and the music they choose to make?

Move on to the next s**t and do you
 8 years ago '08        #415
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 1097 1097
@ drake is doo doo cuz he is stop trying to front like hes dope ...the duude sucks
 8 years ago '10        #416
space
space
I just hope I see 50 threads about Eminem when his album flops, at least he says his own music sucks after he sold like a million or whatever he did with relapse
 8 years ago '06        #417
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Seymore Cake said:
I just hope I see 50 threads about Eminem when his album flops, at least he says his own music sucks after he sold like a million or whatever he did with relapse
i know you don't really believe that it will flop.
 8 years ago '04        #418
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
 jesusplay said:
u obviously aren't familiar with drake based on reading the last 2 lines.

go masturbate to illmatic you f*g

Best attempt @ gay I've seen all day word up..
 8 years ago '10        #419
space
space
 Bouncer? said:
i know you don't really believe that it will flop.
See you after his first week of sales
 06-04-2010, 04:15 PM         #420
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You breathed life into the hip hop. You showed that a hip hop artist can create a musical masterpiece in Thank Me Later. Album of the year hands down. Classic hands down. Just pure genius on this album.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy