most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #241
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 ATF Fresh said:
Some of y'all were expecting a Hip-Hop album. This is an overall MUSIC album.
This is an average album period.
 8 years ago '10        #242
TonoVillaino 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 0 0
^^ i didnt think it would be good from the sound of the individual links but all together its nice. Like the dude said in the rating thread if you liked so far gone you will bump this.
 06-02-2010, 12:11 PM         #243
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact people are calling THIS crap a classic is beyond me. It makes me further realize how misguided everyone is.

Yes, it's decent for a pop/R&B album. Yes, it's going to sell.

But it's highly generic and full of repetition! Everything sounds the same. Jay had the best verse on the album. Production was crazy. That's about it. A lot of hype about nothing. I just want to b**chslap everyone who calls this a "classic".
 8 years ago '04        #244
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3927 3927
dammmmmn sounds like too much singing..ill find out for myself later
 8 years ago '07        #245
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 guncity2007 said:
album sucks IMO

i was expecting some good hard lyrics but that didnt happen IMO

i have to say tho the track "show me a good time" is fire!! kanyes production was on point! thats the only reason why i was feeling it so much.

im not a hater but the album/drake sucks ...he had way to much hype and didnt live up to it
Not to singe you out or anything(I don't feel like readin all these pages lol)

But what about Drake made you expect hard lyrics??jus wonderin..bcuz commin into this album I think we all already knew what kinda artist he was.

I think he did his thing on the tracks I've heard..and I DEFINITELY don't understand the ppl who say they like So Far Gone but don't like this bcuz ITS THE SAME s**t LMAO..same style of music & spittin..

I think ppl set their own expectations for dude too high because while alotta ppl sayin he ain't livin up to them,I say he's EXCEEDED my expectations..I thought this guy was a one hit wonder forreal but he's made me a believer..very solid album & he kept the singin to a minimum while still being able to satisfy the ppl who wana hear that from him.I don't like his singin voice,its weak to me,but find your love is dope as well as the chorus to "Light Up"

My only complaint is this:if you're gonna have a FEATURE,but your both doin the same amount of rappin,that makes it more of a duet lol.he coulda dropped 2nd verses on the tracks wit Jay,Jeezy,etc but whatever I won't nitpick.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by blackjewelz; 06-02-2010 at 12:21 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #246
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
This is an average album period.
I mean I think if I hadn't heard the leaks, it might have been better to me. Show Me A Good Time is dope though.
 8 years ago '08        #247
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 368 368
album is boo boo imo
All I want is a instrumental version of that "Over" track
that beat is fire or at least someone who did a better song with it

And Jay sounded kinda fruity on his verse OWWWWW lol
 06-02-2010, 12:32 PM         #248
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Thank Me Later" is easily the best instrumental album since "The Carter 3".
 8 years ago '06        #249
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
so the album is trash?
 8 years ago '04        #250
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Watermast said:
To me its a 4.5/5 album could be classic in the future, one of the best i have heard in a while.
If its not classic now, what's going to make it one later?
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-02-2010, 12:39 PM         #251
n1ckname 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wack, thought it would've been a lot better
 06-02-2010, 12:45 PM         #252
ATF Fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
I have no idea why people we expecting a Comeback Season type album........have you not heard So Far Gone? Do you not realize that that was how he got most of his fans? Why wouldn't he stick to that forumla?
That's what I'm saying...
 06-02-2010, 12:51 PM         #253
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a very good album. Could have done without Miss Me and Over, but overall I was very impressed. The sample on Unforgettable blows my mind. Not the classic everybody was hyping it up to be, but I am not disappointed in the least!
 8 years ago '04        #254
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 J Rob said:
I have no idea why people we expecting a Comeback Season type album........have you not heard So Far Gone? Do you not realize that that was how he got most of his fans? Why wouldn't he stick to that forumla?

anyway....the album is solid. It's not really my type of s**t, but I know how to respect music for what it is. I don't call s**t wack just because it's not my cup of tea.
It's wack. Drake is boring on every song.
 06-02-2010, 12:52 PM         #255
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally, the outro of Shut It Down is epic. singing over the back-masked beat was just bonkers.
 06-02-2010, 12:55 PM         #256
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:

but the album has no WACK songs, so people should keep the hate at the door.
everything except for the first half of drake's verse on Miss Me is whack as hell. Verses don't match at all with the theme of the chorus. Wayne's worst verse ever? I think so.

Once he starts rapping about how much he loves nicki minaj the track turns to s**t.
 8 years ago '10        #257
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
yall really feeling this cd that much bro????? really???? im beamin is greater then any song on this cd.
 06-02-2010, 12:59 PM         #258
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How anyone can actually entertain the notion that this is a classic is beyond me. People don't even know what music is anymore.
 8 years ago '04        #259
JTwizzy 
space
space
 darrius said:
LOL Cosign sorry I was hoping he could pull it off but fell short no replay value by next month you'll see nobody will be talkin bout this cd especially since it leaked so early he be luck if he breaks 700,000 sold
Damn son, 700,000 is pushin it. Em did about 600,000 with Relapse, and that's with s**tty singles and an average to below average album. Em is Em, and always sells alot. So if Em had a better single than We Made You, coulda been a different story.

My point is tho.... I highly doubt Drake will sell more than 400,000 - 500,000 first week. Drake is a new school "single" artist. He will sell more digital singles on iTunes than he will sell physical albums.

I'm callin it. This album will NOT sell like some people might be expecting it to.
 8 years ago '04        #260
JTwizzy 
space
space
 JaeRell said:
How anyone can actually entertain the notion that this is a classic is beyond me. People don't even know what music is anymore.
I'm with you on this one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy