Grind Time Now Presents: Okwerdz vs T-Rex

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #121
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229
 - Streetz - said:
whats laughable is you acting like ok said anything
nothing but woooo woooo wooooos college girls atmosphere

rex gave him the business round 1 bullied him rd 2 and rd 3 was iffy from both
stop slurping okwerdz

and i dont even like rex
ok had all this time and thats all he come up with? recycled lines math said
be for real dude..i expected rex to eat dude cuz i never heard of okwerdz, but :lachen001: rex got embarrassed to say the least...his plan was to spit a bunch of ganster s**t, and clown dude for being white and not hood, he had a few nice bars, but nothing personal or remotely funny, then he attempted to downplay the ear jokes in the first round cuz he knew they were coming......

Okwerdz clowned him on so many aspects its ridiculous....his name, his ear, how he's not a ganster, how he's a nurse (hope that wasn't true cuz that's embarrasing), his wack crew, being recognized under mook, how he was d*ckriding when mook was battling serious jones (which shut down t-rexes attempt to hint that okwerdz was getting biased love cuz he was in on grind time), he shut down t-rexes attempts to make the battle a race thing (calling him out on the white jokes then calling him out on hypocriticalness on the black history rosa parks talk to the ganster gun drug talk), 3rd round he murked him on his limited subject matter, he k!lled him on even more s**t, never heard of this dude but he murked him

ya'll n*ggaz must be riding with rex cuz he's black...i give rex the first round cuz half the time okwerdz was spitting about some grindtime s**t that i don't really know about....illusion z..thesaurus.. but after that

Last edited by JimDinO77; 06-09-2010 at 01:52 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #122
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6750 6750
 JimDinO77 said:
be for real dude..i expected rex to eat dude cuz i never heard of okwerdz, but :lachen001: rex got embarrassed to say the least...his plan was to spit a bunch of ganster s**t, and clown dude for being white and not hood, he had a few nice bars, but nothing personal or remotely funny, then he attempted to downplay the ear jokes in the first round cuz he knew they were coming......

Okwerdz clowned him on so many aspects its ridiculous....his name, his ear, how he's not a ganster, how he's a nurse (hope that wasn't true cuz that's embarrasing), his wack crew, being recognized under mook, how he was d*ckriding when mook was battling serious jones (which shut down t-rexes attempt to hint that okwerdz was getting biased love cuz he was in on grind time), he shut down t-rexes attempts to make the battle a race thing (calling him out on the white jokes then calling him out on hypocriticalness on the black history rosa parks talk to the ganster gun drug talk), he k!lled him on even more s**t, never heard of this dude but he murked him

ya'll n*ggaz must be riding with rex cuz he's black...i give rex the first round cuz half the time okwerdz was spitting about some grindtime s**t that i don't really know about....illusion z..thesaurus.. but after that
nobody readin that essay
and good for you, you have and opinion funboy so do i
and i say rex took it 2-1
and the majority of the people on grindtime forums agree aswell

Last edited by Blah; 06-09-2010 at 01:53 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #123
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229
and i say the other dude got it 2-1 the main point i was trying to make in that essay "Okwerdz clowned him on so many aspects its ridiculous" ....don't know what ya'll was hearing from rex
 8 years ago '05        #124
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,075 | Props total: 1059 1059
round 1 = rex by a longshot

round 2 = rex, but okwerdz did okay and kept it close

round 3 = it was kind of a draw, ok went in a lil bit more tho

i liked what rex was saying in the third then he got wack
i think okwerdz is a wack a.ss dude, hes straight poop to me, tryna yell he just looks like a fool, his bars are wack and predictable, and the crowd was on his d*ck, but he got ATE that first round
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy