Grind Time Now Presents: Okwerdz vs T-Rex

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2010, 04:54 PM         #101
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one should think OK won. Rex bodied him easy!

I want to see him and Hollow now.
 06-01-2010, 05:00 PM         #102
The Mighty Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at all the white kids pulling the race card

skill is skill......eminem is the best there ever was. iron solomon, doumbfounded, soul khan, etc is nice....

color got nothing to do with it

Rex won this one
 8 years ago '05        #103
y2bee 
space
space
$83 | Props total: 0 0
Rex won all 3 rounds.
It was over after the first round, OK caught feeling throwing the hat in the crowd. The top n*ggas on GT are from the East Coast and they end up on SMACK.
Them GT cats just be wasting their money, every n*gga they fly out to the West Coast destroys one of them West Coast Riddle Rappers.
 8 years ago '05        #104
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 y2bee said:
Rex won all 3 rounds.
It was over after the first round, OK caught feeling throwing the hat in the crowd. The top n*ggas on GT are from the East Coast and they end up on SMACK.
Them GT cats just be wasting their money, every n*gga they fly out to the West Coast destroys one of them West Coast Riddle Rappers.
Name Rex's lines. That goes for anyone thinking Rex wrecked this - list his lines. I bet no-one does, because they don't exist. The exact same thing happened with the Arsonal battle.

The only "top" dude in Grind Time from the GTEC is Hollow.

Thesaurus, Illmaculate, Nocando, Dumbfoundead, Passwurdz, Okwerdz, Locksmith - even Madness reps GTWC.

Beyond Hollow that, it's who? Cortez, Rone, DNA? They would be beaten by everyone else I've mentioned. Be serious.

And you know how Lush pays guys to fly out...& then recoups on the venue & merchandise sales - it's called good business.

You know what kinda business URL is doing? Blowing lotto money. No recoup. Ouch.
 06-01-2010, 06:48 PM         #105
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 y2bee said:
Rex won all 3 rounds.
I agree with most of what you saying but Rex aint win that third due to a couple slips

I wouldnt even consider Hollow a GT rapper. Hollow goes where the competition and money is at. Hollow just has fun with it without being on some diva s**t
 8 years ago '05        #106
y2bee 
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Name Rex's lines. That goes for anyone thinking Rex wrecked this - list his lines. I bet no-one does, because they don't exist. The exact same thing happened with the Arsonal battle.

Thesaurus, Illmaculate, Nocando, Dumbfoundead, Passwurdz, Okwerdz, Locksmith - even Madness reps GTWC.

Beyond Hollow that, it's who? Cortez, Rone, DNA? They would be beaten by everyone else I've mentioned. Be serious.

And you know how Lush pays guys to fly out...& then recoups on the venue & merchandise sales - it's called good business.

You know what kinda business URL is doing? Blowing lotto money. No recoup. Ouch.
Watch the battle again, I aint going to sit here and recite every bar, the first round of the battle set the tone, Rex got him...This is a battle and Rex got that OK guy mad, he was acting like he wanted to pop off, then at the end he gives Rex props for coming out. You can't call a dude out in a previous battle, talk s**t and then when you battle him you give him props for coming out. He lost...

Hollow is better than all them GT West Coast people you named, so that doesn't help you case.

And I aint mad that dude is getting money off venue & merchandise sales, thats good. My point was that he is still wasting money because he flying a East Coast n*gga out to the West Coast just to body one them West Coast GT Riddle Rappers. If them GT West Coast n*ggas was poppin he would make money without having to fly east coast cats out.
Please don't say that these GT battles aren't better and more hyped when an East Coast Cat goes out there.
 8 years ago '04        #107
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

You forever defending GT...

Okwerdz did lost that battle
 8 years ago '04        #108
jigdagod 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 0 0
Rex was funny, Ok had dirt/funny....both was ehhhhhhh, but Ok still won
 8 years ago '06        #109
god's gift 
space
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
gotdamn okwerds is f**kin wack. i aint racist but i hate that damn white boy. i hope he does battle on smack so he can get booed of the f**kin stage with all that bulls**t he yells. i bet someone is gonna pull his f**kin card out in ny. yall really feeling this dude boxden?? yall f**kin serious?? only a nerd would think them verses are hot. i dont care what none of yall say, hollow and arsenal murked that f*get. t rex's first round was ill but his second and third verses was nothin special. i expected alot more from this s**t. this battle was f**kin garbage
 8 years ago '05        #110
Die-Nasty 40 heat pts40
space
space
$2,258 | Props total: 972 972
The GrindTime crowd was bias as f**k... at least T-Rex now knows what it feels like to have the crowd d*ckridin' his s**t crazy...that being said...

T-Rex took this 2-1... close battle though... T-Rex's 1st round was the best round all battle from either guy... took the battle and went to GT and held his own against what is supposedly one of the fresh coasts best and OK didn't do enough
 06-01-2010, 09:32 PM         #111
AZTEK ESCOBAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y did rex even battle this guy hes so fukn wak can belive he even got fans...............y does it have url on the bottom let=ft corner do they own it?
 8 years ago '05        #112
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 y2bee said:
Watch the battle again, I aint going to sit here and recite every bar, the first round of the battle set the tone, Rex got him...This is a battle and Rex got that OK guy mad, he was acting like he wanted to pop off, then at the end he gives Rex props for coming out. You can't call a dude out in a previous battle, talk s**t and then when you battle him you give him props for coming out. He lost...

Hollow is better than all them GT West Coast people you named, so that doesn't help you case.

And I aint mad that dude is getting money off venue & merchandise sales, thats good. My point was that he is still wasting money because he flying a East Coast n*gga out to the West Coast just to body one them West Coast GT Riddle Rappers. If them GT West Coast n*ggas was poppin he would make money without having to fly east coast cats out.
Please don't say that these GT battles aren't better and more hyped when an East Coast Cat goes out there.
You won't list bars because you can't. It really is simple. List bars, or stfu.

So Rex won because he got "Ok mad" & still had Ok wanting to give "props" to him? I don't think you understand how battling works. It's about rhymes, concepts, delivery. If you want to base it on s**t other than that, how about Rex lost because he was hopping about going "make me, make me"?

Ok said he'd f**k Rex up. Rex ducked him. Rex ducked him some more. Rex ducked him even more. Finally Rex steps up. He got props for stepping up because nobody thought he would do it. In addition, he got props because it's good BUSINESS not to disrespect dudes after the battle is done. You're stuck thinking this is some petty street corner battle when it is, in fact, a petty battle with a worldwide platform.

Hollow, who isn't even from New York, isn't better than all those dudes. He is on par with them. There's not one of them he would body; he's beat one of them & lost to one of them as far as I can see.
And the fact that there is not one other dude from GTEC that can hang with those dudes means yeah, it's very relevant to your claim that the "top" dudes in GT are from the East. Relevant because it destroys that fallacy.

Lush can make money without dudes from elsewhere. But he can make more if he does bring in out-of-towners. The objective is making money, after all.

Now if URL wanted to make money, maybe they'd consider drafting in more out-of-towners too & tap into a different market.

Thesaurus v Illmaculate was more anticipated by hardcore battle fans than any battle with East Coast dudes.
Okwerdz v Arsonal is one of the most significant battle fans of this decade, but recognition of this was largely confined to hardcore battle fans - & not because anyone was hyped to see Arsonal, just hyped to see the clash of styles & the expected slaughter of a SMACK dude by a Scribble dude.

And remember one of the untouchables in the East is Iron Solomon - a guy who came from that "riddle rapper" scene.

slimgangsta18 said:
You forever defending GT...

Okwerdz did lost that battle
"You forever" illiterate hence why your opinion - as to this battle or anything in life - is completley irrelevant.

So it isn't so much Okwerdz who "did lost" or even Rex who "did lost", but you - you "did lost".

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-01-2010 at 09:57 PM..
 06-01-2010, 10:15 PM         #113
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st Round- T-Rex
2nd Round- T-Rex
3rd Round- Okwerdz

T-Rex easily won the first 2 rounds. Better rhyme schemes and flow. I'll give Okwerdz the 3rd round but barely.

Props to T-Rex for going to Grind Time and knowing the crowd would be against him.
 8 years ago '06        #114
god's gift 
space
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

So Rex won because he got "Ok mad" & still had Ok wanting to give "props" to him? I don't think you understand how battling works. It's about rhymes, concepts, delivery. If you want to base it on s**t other than that, how about Rex lost because he was hopping about going "make me, make me"?

Ok said he'd f**k Rex up. Rex ducked him. Rex ducked him some more. Rex ducked him even more. Finally Rex steps up. He got props for stepping up because nobody thought he would do it. In addition, he got props because it's good BUSINESS not to disrespect dudes after the battle is done. You're stuck thinking this is some petty street corner battle when it is, in fact, a petty battle with a worldwide platform.

Hollow, who isn't even from New York, isn't better than all those dudes. He is on par with them. There's not one of them he would body; he's beat one of them & lost to one of them as far as I can see.
And the fact that there is not one other dude from GTEC that can hang with those dudes means yeah, it's very relevant to your claim that the "top" dudes in GT are from the East. Relevant because it destroys that fallacy.

Lush can make money without dudes from elsewhere. But he can make more if he does bring in out-of-towners. The objective is making money, after all.

Now if URL wanted to make money, maybe they'd consider drafting in more out-of-towners too & tap into a different market.

Thesaurus v Illmaculate was more anticipated by hardcore battle fans than any battle with East Coast dudes.
Okwerdz v Arsonal is one of the most significant battle fans of this decade, but recognition of this was largely confined to hardcore battle fans - & not because anyone was hyped to see Arsonal, just hyped to see the clash of styles & the expected slaughter of a SMACK dude by a Scribble dude.

And remember one of the untouchables in the East is Iron Solomon - a guy who came from that "riddle rapper" scene.

"You forever" illiterate hence why your opinion - as to this battle or anything in life - is completley irrelevant.

So it isn't so much Okwerdz who "did lost" or even Rex who "did lost", but you - you "did lost".
yo cuchi, you really feeling the boy okwerds? that battle between him and ars was one of the most biased s**ts i ever seen. f**k that battle, it has no significance to me. all i remember from that battle was a bunch of nerds gettin hype everytime ok yelled out a mediocre bar. i understand ok's style is to come with mad personals but dude is horrible on the mic. example: in the hollow battle he said sum dumb a.ss s**t like " i'm sorry bryan, you know how the lean gets me all excited" and every nerd was like whoooooh! i almost shut my laptop after that s**t. when solomon battled on f!ght klub he mixed the jokes with liricism. yall need to stop confusing yelling with dope punches man. this is comin from a dude thats been following this battle s**t for a min
 8 years ago '04        #115
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

I think this is Okwerdz himself, close friend or a obvious d*ckrider. He Lost my n*gga, get over it. Dude is average @ best. The hell he wonna battle top tier battle rappers if he can't handle Arsonal, Hollow or T-Rex. FOH!
 8 years ago '07        #116
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
ok i gotta admit i said rex won with out even hearing Okwerds first round

but damn Ok murdered this n*gga foreal
 8 years ago '05        #117
y2bee 
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:

It is clear that you are a GT West Coast groupie, if thats your lane. Do you.
But at the end of the day OK is supposed to be a GT Vet and he called Rex out and didn't show and prove. I don't care who you are or what you do, if you say you are better than somebody and they come to your hometown and you don't destroy them, you lose.
 8 years ago '05        #118
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Dont even like T-Rex but I had this 2-1 for him barely 2nd round was close, and 3rd round Okwerdz took it, honestly this is the best battle he's had... he stayed on his opponent, sometimes it sounds like he just rappin and u forget he battlin somebody but Hollow is gonna DESTROY T-Rex, that was the dumbest move I've ever seen I kno he gettin his bars ready The Don is gonna body this guy especially wit all the info he has on Rex by running wit them NYB n*ggas(Math, Liason, etc), and this dude said that wasnt his voice on the phone U A MOTHAf**kIN LIE!! If it wasnt why u been so quiet but I always felt Okwerdz was overrated like the crowd ooohs at everything he says, like really what the f**k was so great about that Solar line I mean Solar is a f**got but cmon it wasnt that devestating, only battle he won that I've seen was against Arsonal, but Hollow destroyed him and Rex barely got this one Okwerdz coulda came harder for the way he called Rex out against Ars
 8 years ago '04        #119
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
keep it funky muhf**kas...

trex got round 1 - u cant even dispute that.

round 2 - both them dudes came soft - PAUSE

round 3 - okwerdz got that round.

slight slight edge for trex.. okwerdz was so predictable with the whole MOLE or whatever that thing on rexs face is. to be quite honest i think okwerdz is WACK.
 8 years ago '07        #120
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1240 1240
After watching again and again. Rex got this in 3. ok with the words needs to do better than this. That battle he had with Arsonal got him gassed and he thought he was in the big league. Rex was right to not take notice of this dude so earlier on, they not in the same league. The crowd cheering at the weakest of bars from ok with the words. SMH
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago