Grind Time Now Presents: Okwerdz vs T-Rex

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2010, 02:28 PM         #81
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jamaro85 said:
I just thought T-Rex styled on him in the first round. He said some hit or miss s**t that made me laugh. He didn't have any great lines with the hat, but that s**t was funny. The his mom f**ked Tech-9 and Kool G s**t was nice. His ending was weak.

A battle is about what you say to your opponent, but it's about your presence and delivery too. Anybody who says otherwise is probably lying to themselves, and I'd like to know who your favorite battle rappers are. Hollow is a favorite of a lot of people, including myself, but a lot of what he does is his flow, schemes, delivery and presense, because he makes some simple bars sound good.

I didn't think Rex spit a bodybag verse, but put up against Ok's verse I thought he took it.

rex did say some funny s**t in the first round...i just thought he ran the whole "you're white" s**t into the ground...and with some corny a.ss s**t too...i just felt rex's most consistent round was his 3rd...

and hollow to me is more about his bars than anything...hollow says witty a.ss s**t,he also comes off the top all the time rebuttling,and not just dumb rebuttals,but crack....s**t in fact i like it better when hollow doesn't yell his bars,because he says a ton of s**t i think that goes over peoples heads at times..but when he brings it back everyone catches it,and it murders...hollow to me is probably the most consistent battler doing it right now..i'd love to see him battle iron..
 8 years ago '07        #82
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
And that whole "F*ck Solar" s**t is getting played the f**k out. I'm sure the dude is a snake, but Guru was a grown a.ss man that allowed that man to manipulate him and control his life. He has to take some of the blame. That "F*ck Solar" s**t reminds me of the whole "Free Yayo" campaign back in '02 or whenever that was.
 06-01-2010, 02:29 PM         #83
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
It's called sarcasm, guy.

Hollow reps Houston & Queens but gets massive love & respect on the West Coast because he's a great battler. Point blank, that particular crowd will support whoever brings the lines & performance.

If the West Coast was half as biased as people on here seem to think, they would not give a f**k about a non-West Coast dude going after a non-West Coast dude.

And Hollow didn't "destroy" Okwerdz - he rattled him & beat him.

The West Coast is not as biased as Mook's crew is towards him or Math's crew is towards him. Why? Because the West Coast isn't one big crew!

That crowd loves hip hop. If you drop a line about Mac Dre, sure they'll go nuts because he's a legend in the Bay. But drop a line about EPMD, & the crowd'll go nuts because they're legends in the game.

Even when people talk about the "Fresh Coast" movement, you see the new school leaders of that - dudes like Lush One - putting up major money to bring out SMACK rappers & showing them great respect despite being personal friends with their opponents.

Every time a thread like this comes up, it becomes clearer that very few people even understand battle rap.
No s**t it was sarcasm fam, i know where Hollow is from. My point was that it was irrelevant to the bias I was talking about. I was talking about the bias of hyping up Okwerdz average lines. everyone from the people in the back to Fox's annoying girl and Sazoo screaming "209 in this b**ch" And I already said, Rex lost the third round

Do you think Ok would get those same reacting at Grizzle, Or at a midwest Smack or URL event and obviously not in NY

and IMO, Hollow did destroy him, it just aint look as bad being it was on the WEST.

"And even if you almost fade me, Ill just yell Fresh coast and theyll all go crazy" Ok even intentionally played into the bias so you cant ignore that

Edit:

And im not pandering to anything I feel Rex is as overrated as Okwerdz is. (As well as Diz and Arsonal but thats another story)

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 06-01-2010 at 02:32 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #84
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 REAL_NESS said:
"And even if you almost fade me, Ill just yell Fresho coast and theyll all go crazy" Ok even intentionally played into the bias so you cant ignore that
Thats a funny a.ss line. I need to watch that battle.
 8 years ago '06        #85
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25863 25863
ok got that smh at rex taking joe budden brady bunch line
 8 years ago '05        #86
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 REAL_NESS said:
No s**t it was sarcasm fam, i know where Hollow is from. My point was that it was irrelevant to the bias I was talking about. I was talking about the bias of hyping up Okwerdz average lines. everyone from the people in the back to Fox's annoying girl and Sazoo screaming "209 in this b**ch" And I already said, Rex lost the third round

Do you think Ok would get those same reacting at Grizzle, Or at a midwest Smack or URL event and obviously not in NY

and IMO, Hollow did destroy him, it just aint look as bad being it was on the WEST.

"And even if you almost fade me, Ill just yell Fresho coast and theyll all go crazy" Ok even intentionally played into the bias so you cant ignore that
"to the bias I was talking about" - I wasn't posting in response to you in the first place though.

The Jungle people are irrelevant & the total OPPOSITE of what that crowd is about. They buy into the NY clique nonsense. The fact that you use them as an example actually perfectly illustrates the difference between the West Coast & NY.

Grizzle had the life of a wake so no. Would Rex get as much reaction at Grizzle as he got here? No.

Okwerdz wouldn't get reaction at SMACK or at URL unless he brought boys. Rex wouldn't get reaction at SMACK or at URL unless he brings boys.

If you get all swayed by crowd reaction, that's sweet. I don't. I like the fact that there are crowd reactions because it makes a battle more entertaining but I, like most informed battle fans, don't judge battles based on crowd reactions. I filter it out somewhat.
So if I think Hollow beat Okwerdz, but didn't "destroy" him, that's what I think. The real relevance of the setting in that battle was that Hollow managed to get Okwerdz rattled in his own backyard; that was cool, from a battle point of view.

That's a line playing on the perception more than the reality. It's about flexing, which is a staple of battling. It doesn't make the crowd favour him any more in the long run than they would favour anyone dropping a huge s**t-talking line to their opponent - it gets an instant reaction, louder for the fact that they've been name-checked, & then fades.
Hollow could have, & still could, drop a line about the "Fresh Coast" loving him & they'd all "go crazy".
 8 years ago '04        #87
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
okwerdz is so wack...i dont see how any1 says hes nice

t-rex got him 2-1...the last round was weak
 06-01-2010, 02:49 PM         #88
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"to the bias I was talking about" - I wasn't posting in response to you in the first place though.

The Jungle people are irrelevant & the total OPPOSITE of what that crowd is about. They buy into the NY clique nonsense. The fact that you use them as an example actually perfectly illustrates the difference between the West Coast & NY.

Grizzle had the life of a wake so no. Would Rex get as much reaction at Grizzle as he got here? No.

Okwerdz wouldn't get reaction at SMACK or at URL unless he brought boys. Rex wouldn't get reaction at SMACK or at URL unless he brings boys.

If you get all swayed by crowd reaction, that's sweet. I don't. I like the fact that there are crowd reactions because it makes a battle more entertaining but I, like most informed battle fans, don't judge battles based on crowd reactions. I filter it out somewhat.
So if I think Hollow beat Okwerdz, but didn't "destroy" him, that's what I think. The real relevance of the setting in that battle was that Hollow managed to get Okwerdz rattled in his own backyard; that was cool, from a battle point of view.

That's a line playing on the perception more than the reality. It's about flexing, which is a staple of battling. It doesn't make the crowd favour him any more in the long run than they would favour anyone dropping a huge s**t-talking line to their opponent - it gets an instant reaction, louder for the fact that they've been name-checked, & then fades.
Hollow could have, & still could, drop a line about the "Fresh Coast" loving him & they'd all "go crazy".
The jungle doesnt prove your point because at the end of the day thats still Stockton and Ok played/plays a role in the Jungle. I used them because not only could you hear them but you could see them on Cak

I dont let crowd reactions sway my decision which is why I gave the battle to Rex in the first place

And you're joking if you think Hollow could use a bar similar to that and get the same love. The bias is reality and Ok played into it

What ISNT reality is race bias which is why Ok spit to Ars "He'll be in the Hyatt, screaming the crowd was bias I wouldve won if it wasnt for those lousy white kids"

thats more of an example of Ok playing into a racial perception because I know a lot of white boys who admit Hollow k!lled Ok
 06-01-2010, 02:53 PM         #89
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and oh yeah..hollow destroyed okwerdz....
 8 years ago '04        #90
Jamaro85  OP
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
You're playing yourself throughout this thread. How are you going to rate lines about f**king Ok's mother when you previously disregarded lines on the basis that they might not be true?
Rex was obviously not serious with the f**king his mother scheme. This s**t on my ear is the father to his little brother? You want to compare that to lines that someone is making a serious claim to be true? Rex was joking about how Ok got Kool G and Tech-9 to do a song. How does that have anything to do with Ok making a claim that Rex is a male nurse?

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Or that lines are to be disregarded because some people don't know about Illusion-Z or Thesaurus? I guess since some people don't know who Rosa Parks is she should never be referenced in a battle.
Be real, outside of people who regularly keep up with Grind Time, who the f**k knows who Illusion-Z is? If somebody doesn't know who Rosa Parks is they should off themselves.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Delivery - what, like "hamspring" & "seragation"? Rex was fumbling all the way through this battle. Failing to deliver mind-blowing lines about how "gangsta" he is. In truth, Rex's best line was "you're garbage".

It kinda seems like you're pandering to the ill-informed majority in here tbh. Because I know you actually watch battles.
You don't know what you're talking about with the first two quotes I put above, but you're probably right here. I just don't try to disregard anybody's opinion and try to see it from all angles, so I try to be as unbiased as I can. Some people think Rex washed Okwerdz, some people think Ok swept Rex, and I try to understand how they're looking at it.

The Illusion-Z s**t was funny to me, but when the crowd flips out over it and the majority of people watching the battle don't know who he is, they will label that as d*ckriding. Maybe Rex is a nurse. I'm actually inclined to believe it based on Rex's reaction, but to me that's the same as Marv going on a long tangent playing off of Verb supposedly working at a kiosk. There is no insinuation made whatsoever that Rex really knows anything about Ok's mother.

Whatever though, for the most part I agree with most of what you say when it comes to this battle s**t. I'm less inclined to the gun-rhyme s**t than most people, but I can understand why people prefer it and why they might just take Ok as corny at face value.

Last edited by Jamaro85; 06-01-2010 at 02:55 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #91
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
CalcuoCuchicheo is speaking the truth in this thread.
 06-01-2010, 03:00 PM         #92
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After that "O-KKK" line, seems like rex forgot the rest of his s**t and was "attempting" to freestyle

at "Serogation"
 8 years ago '05        #93
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
The jungle doesnt prove your point because at the end of the day thats still Stockton and Ok played/plays a role in the Jungle. I used them because not only could you hear them but you could see them on Cak
But they are not part of the "Fresh Coast" scene; you know, the West Coast battle scene. They didn't come up with the rest of the West Coast battlers, they sat in their own little bubble watching SMACK videos; they don't rap like the rest of the West Coast battlers, they try to jack the SMACK style; & they don't WATCH rap battles like the West Coast crowd, they try to act like you see kids do on SMACK.

Yeah they're from the West Coast but they're in NO WAY representative of the West Coast crowd. They are the furthest thing from it - so far from it, they may as well be from the East.

REAL_NESS said:
I dont let crowd reactions sway my decision which is why I gave the battle to Rex in the first place
Great. I mean, it's an ill-informed decision but you're entitled to make it.

REAL_NESS said:
And you're joking if you think Hollow could use a bar similar to that and get the same love. The bias is reality and Ok played into it
He could. The guy has that particular crowd in the palm of his hand when he's out there, thanks to numerous stellar performances.

The bias is perceived & Ok played into it. You know, most lines, punchlines or wordplay, play into some kind of perception - it doesn't need to be real to get a reaction. The only "real" part of it was him mentioning the Fresh Coast...on the Fresh Coast.

If Hollow battled Rex out West & said something akin to "And out here you shouldn't say f**k me, cuz the Fresh Coast LOVES me", they'd go nuts. Sure, the reaction to the line might be a bit more muted against a West Coast veteran, even though it would still be a big reaction for Hollow having the "balls" to say it.

He could get a huge reaction for playing on the bias angle time & again; he could easily have lines against a West Coast veteran warning him not to try to use out-of-towner lines on him because the Fresh Coast loves him like "one of their own" etc, & they'd go nuts - again.

REAL_NESS said:
What ISNT reality is race bias which is why Ok spit to Ars "He'll be in the Hyatt, screaming the crowd was bias I wouldve won if it wasnt for those lousy white kids"

thats more of an example of Ok playing into a racial perception because I know a lot of white boys who admit Hollow k!lled Ok
That's Ok referencing a perceived bias again. Which, again, doesn't exist in reality.

I really think you overestimate the bias on the West Coast. And obviously you really think I underestimate it. I'd be inclined to think you've just not watched enough battles to reach the inevitable conclusion - that all crowds favour certain things over others, but that when it comes down to it, the West Coast crowd is the most informed, & least biased, battle crowd in the world.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 06-01-2010 at 03:07 PM..
 06-01-2010, 03:09 PM         #94
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
But they are not part of the "Fresh Coast" scene; you know, the West Coast battle scene. They didn't come up with the rest of the West Coast battlers, they sat in their own little bubble watching SMACK videos; they don't rap like the rest of the West Coast battlers, they try to jack the SMACK style; & they don't WATCH rap battles like the West Coast crowd, they try to act like you see kids do on SMACK.

Yeah they're from the West Coast but they're in NO WAY representative of the West Coast crowd. They are the furthest thing from it - so far from it, they may as well be from the East.

Great. I mean, it's an ill-informed decision but you're entitled to make it.

He could. The guy has that particular crowd in the palm of his hand when he's out there, thanks to numerous stellar performances.

The bias is perceived & Ok played into it. You know, most lines, punchlines or wordplay, play into some kind of perception - it doesn't need to be real to get a reaction. The only "real" part of it was him mentioning the Fresh Coast...on the Fresh Coast.

If Hollow battled Rex out West & said something akin to "And out here you shouldn't say f**k me, cuz the Fresh Coast LOVES me", they'd go nuts. Sure, the reaction to the line might be a bit more muted against a West Coast veteran, even though it would still be a big reaction for Hollow having the "balls" to say it.

He could get a huge reaction for playing on the bias angle time & again; he could easily have lines against a West Coast veteran warning him not to try to use out-of-towner lines on him because the Fresh Coast loves him like "one of their own" etc, & they'd go nuts - again.

That's Ok referencing a perceived bias again. Which, again, doesn't exist in reality.

I really think you overestimate the bias on the West Coast. And obviously you really think I underestimate it. I'd be inclined to think you've just not watched enough battles to reach the inevitable conclusion - that all crowds favour certain things over others, but that when it comes to it, the West Coast crowd is the most informed, & least biased, battle crowd in the world.
I've watched plenty of battles thank you very much. And because i think Rex won, doesn't make my decision "ill-informed". It just means i have a different opinion than you.

It seems like you prefer the West Coast style but I prefer the East coast style, I'm from Newark thats what I grew up on and I could never get into the WRC/scribble jam s**t but I can appreciate any dope battler. So we're not gotta agree
 06-01-2010, 03:10 PM         #95
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 season said:
rex is k!lling him on the url polls
lol because URL is 99.9% black people

caters to a 99.9% black audience and has nothing but lame gun-talk rappers

GT>URL

rex is wack as f**k "ill pop you like a bottle of champagne" ....seriously? thats about as generic as it gets...biased racist people

Last edited by Ed Bundy; 06-01-2010 at 03:12 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #96
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 Ed Bundy said:

GT>URL

rex is wack as f**k "ill pop you like a bottle of champagne" ....seriously? thats about as generic as it gets...biased racist people
you must've haven't seen the soul khan vs. deacon frost polls. that's not true at all.
 8 years ago '05        #97
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Jamaro85 said:
Rex was obviously not serious with the f**king his mother scheme. This s**t on my ear is the father to his little brother? You want to compare that to lines that someone is making a serious claim to be true? Rex was joking about how Ok got Kool G and Tech-9 to do a song. How does that have anything to do with Ok making a claim that Rex is a male nurse?
So Rex was making a joke & Ok was serious, so that's the problem...

If Ok calls Rex a f**got, is that a diss? Yes. Does it mean it's true? No. Is it less of a diss if it's untrue? No.
If Ok calls Rex a male nurse, is that a diss? Yes. Does it mean it's true? No. Is it less of a diss if it's untrue? No. Is it less impactful if it's untrue? Yes.

If Rex says x, y & z f**ked Ok's mother, is that a diss? Yes. Does it mean it's true? No. Is it less of a diss if it's untrue? No. Is it less impactful if it's untrue? Yes.

See how they are comparable in nature?

And what really linked them is the fact that you seemed to think the male nurse (aka you're not a gangster/you're a f**got) thing was a bad angle, whereas you thought saying dudes f**ked Ok's mother was a good angle. That is just terrible judgement.

Jamaro85 said:
Be real, outside of people who regularly keep up with Grind Time, who the f**k knows who Illusion-Z is? If somebody doesn't know who Rosa Parks is they should off themselves.
Fairweather fans DO NOT dictate quality. Have we not learned from rap sales & this site itself?

If Andre 3000 references Professor Griff & half this site doesn't get it, & Wayne references Britney Spears & the entire site gets it, does that mean Wayne is better than Andre? No. The "heads" will rate Andre & the "soccer moms" will rate Wayne.

So when Ok references Thesaurus - the greatest freestyle battler of the modern era, & quite possibly ever, as well as one of the best battlers in the world in any format - & the "soccer moms" don't get it, it does not invalidate Ok's line. Sure, Illusion-Z is less known than that, but the logic still applies.

Jamaro85 said:
You don't know what you're talking about with the first two quotes I put above, but you're probably right here. I just don't try to disregard anybody's opinion and try to see it from all angles, so I try to be as unbiased as I can. Some people think Rex washed Okwerdz, some people think Ok swept Rex, and I try to understand how they're looking at it.

The Illusion-Z s**t was funny to me, but when the crowd flips out over it and the majority of people watching the battle don't know who he is, they will label that as d*ckriding. Maybe Rex is a nurse. I'm actually inclined to believe it based on Rex's reaction, but to me that's the same as Marv going on a long tangent playing off of Verb supposedly working at a kiosk. There is no insinuation made whatsoever that Rex really knows anything about Ok's mother.

Whatever though, for the most part I agree with most of what you say when it comes to this battle s**t. I'm less inclined to the gun-rhyme s**t than most people, but I can understand why people prefer it and why they might just take Ok as corny at face value.
Yeah, I kinda figured that's what you're doing. But it's like you're trying so hard not to be biased towards one guy you end up being biased to another. It's like Lush overreacting to Conceited's lines against Illmaculate or something lol.

Re the nurse thing, as far as I remember, Ok has the line about him being a nurse, then the line about him catching bodies so it's not like he relies on it for a long time, although it may seem like it because of the deliberation - or slow delivery - that you noted before.

I actually do dig the gun rhymes, if they're relevant (i.e. in a battle where that is the style) & creative.
 8 years ago '09        #98
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
whats good with that solar s**t?
 8 years ago '09        #99
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 Ed Bundy said:

GT>URL

where is your proof that url is 99.9% black people? f**k outta here
 8 years ago '04        #100
Jamaro85  OP
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
So Rex was making a joke & Ok was serious, so that's the problem...

If Ok calls Rex a f**got, is that a diss? Yes. Does it mean it's true? No. Is it less of a diss if it's untrue? No.
If Ok calls Rex a male nurse, is that a diss? Yes. Does it mean it's true? No. Is it less of a diss if it's untrue? No. Is it less impactful if it's untrue? Yes.

If Rex says x, y & z f**ked Ok's mother, is that a diss? Yes. Does it mean it's true? No. Is it less of a diss if it's untrue? No. Is it less impactful if it's untrue? Yes.

See how they are comparable in nature?

And what really linked them is the fact that you seemed to think the male nurse (aka you're not a gangster/you're a f**got) thing was a bad angle, whereas you thought saying dudes f**ked Ok's mother was a good angle. That is just terrible judgement.
Here's all I'm trying to say. I don't think a scheme will have as much of an impact if it is making a serious claim of something to be true when almost nobody watching will know if its the truth. Was it necessarily a bad angle? If he's a nurse it's hilarious. Is he a nurse? We have no idea, but Okwerdz is pushing the notion that it is.

I thought Rex's [simple] scheme about Okwerdz' mother was hilarious. He is not making a serious claim that he f**ked Ok's mother, or at least I would hope nobody took it that way. He used it as a scheme to downplay Ok getting Tech-9 and G Rap to do tracks, something Ok is obviously very proud about. I don't think anybody is pondering on whether Rex had s3x with Ok's mother.

Truth has nothing to do with the impact of Rex's scheme. Why? The entire scheme was a joke and not making any implications. Truth has a lot to do with the impact of Ok's scheme. Why? The entire punchline is Okwerdz pushing Rex being a nurse as a fact.

I know what you're saying - Ok is using it as an angle to discredit his gangster and street cred, and it does exactly that if its truth, but whether it is is unknown. To me it's the same as Khan claiming QP is a plumber, or Con claiming Arsonal is a bus driver. It's not the same as Jin claiming Solomon is an officer who gave him a parking citation and is checking the room for weapons, or Solomon claiming that Math sells M&Ms on the train, these statements are obviously made in jest.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Fairweather fans DO NOT dictate quality. Have we not learned from rap sales & this site itself?

If Andre 3000 references Professor Griff & half this site doesn't get it, & Wayne references Britney Spears & the entire site gets it, does that mean Wayne is better than Andre? No. The "heads" will rate Andre & the "soccer moms" will rate Wayne.

So when Ok references Thesaurus - the greatest freestyle battler of the modern era, & quite possibly ever, as well as one of the best battlers in the world in any format - & the "soccer moms" don't get it, it does not invalidate Ok's line. Sure, Illusion-Z is less known than that, but the logic still applies.
I agree to an extent, casual fans do not dictate quality. I still think there's a line that a battle rapper needs to look at when making a reference. If somebody doesn't get a The Saurus reference then their opinion really doesn't matter to me. If somebody doesn't get an Illusion-Z reference I wouldn't be surprised.

You're right though, it doesn't take away from the quality of the line. I'm just saying that I don't know how good of an idea it is to use certain references. When Dumb asked Illusion-Z how long he's going to brag about how Pass served him I laughed. I just think it's reaching to make a reference that such a small percentage of people watching are going to understand. Just my opinion though, I won't try to say I'm right about this.

CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Yeah, I kinda figured that's what you're doing. But it's like you're trying so hard not to be biased towards one guy you end up being biased to another. It's like Lush overreacting to Conceited's lines against Illmaculate or something lol.

I actually do dig the gun rhymes, if they're relevant (i.e. in a battle where that is the style) & creative.
Well I'm glad you pointed it out, I don't think I realized I was doing that, but that is exactly what I was doing
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy