Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '09        #261
sothowed 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
yall n*ggas is funny
 7 years ago '05        #262
StylesP24 
space
space
space
$56 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

1st post here
 7 years ago '06        #263
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 3464 3464
 young moolah said:
yeah you post fits for other men to view so you can get props :lachen001:

aren't you the clown that buys backpacks to match his outfits :lachen001:.
2 smileys, No lol..

good job son.

like cmon...u know s**t from last year, which means u frequently visit this section...which means u calling us gay for posting fits means ur gay also for frequently peeping em.

just now u came out the closet to tell a dude his shirt is not proportioned well with his shorts and u give him tips which can make HIM (a guy) look better...which is s**t NONE of us regulars here do...

how many more f**king L's do u want me to give you son.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 06-30-2010 at 06:37 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #264
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,342 | Props total: 385 385
 NYC-Banga said:
2 smileys, No lol..

good job son.

like cmon...u know s**t from last year, which means u frequently visit this section...which means u calling us gay for posting fits means ur gay also for frequently peeping em.

just now u came out the closet to tell a dude his shirt is not proportioned well with his shorts and u give him tips which can make HIM (a guy) look better...which is s**t NONE of us regulars here do...

how many more f**king L's do u want me to give you son.

so wait let me get this straight telling a dude his clothes don't fit well is gay but taking a pic of urself on a daily basis and uploading on the internet so you can get compliments from a bunch of males is completely hetero. :lachen001: what a dumb a.ss.

i've never seen someone get so upset about a comment that wasn't even directed to him. you must have got teary eyed when that dude told you u don't know how to wear your kicks. :lachen001:
 7 years ago '06        #265
space
space
 young moolah said:
so wait let me get this straight telling a dude his clothes don't fit well is gay.
Yes...

young moolah said:
taking a pic of urself on a daily basis and uploading on the internet
No...

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 06-30-2010 at 08:28 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #266
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
Yes...

No...

u know you can't even defend yourself so you have to omit the reason i stated ur uploading the pics. it's so obvious ur dumb a.ss realizes what i said is true.
 7 years ago '06        #267
space
space
 young moolah said:
u know you can't even defend yourself so you have to omit the reason i stated ur uploading the pics. it's so obvious ur dumb a.ss realizes what i said is true.
SON WTF ARE U EVEN TALKING ABOUT NOW?

do u not get it?...ur a f**king f**got bottomline, for suggesting wtf another man should wear.

thats s**t that chicks do when they're getting ready to go out "no girllllll, u should wear this top, that top makes u look fat"

do u get it now, u stupid son of a b**ch...got damn..how dense are u?

we post s**t in a wdywt thread, thats it simple...this isnt a look at what i wore and reply with what u truly think of it...u dips**t.

if u didnt notice 3 females have also posted this month in this thread also (im sure u didnt notice them cause all ur looking for is the men in here)...f**k is ur problem man...for someone who thinks a portion of a forum is so f**king gay ur in it a whole lot and have been in it for over a year since u remember my backpacks.

n*gga either post some s**t worthy, contribute or get the f**k outta here with gay e-fashion sense of style.

the end.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 06-30-2010 at 09:20 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #268
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #269
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
SON WTF ARE U EVEN TALKING ABOUT NOW?

do u not get it?...ur a f**king f**got bottomline, for suggesting wtf another man should wear.

thats s**t that chicks do when they're getting ready to go out "no girllllll, u should wear this top, that top makes u look fat"

do u get it now, u stupid son of a b**ch...got damn..how dense are u?

we post s**t in a wdywt thread, thats it simple...this isnt a look at what i wore and reply with what u truly think of it...u dips**t.

if u didnt notice 3 females have also posted this month in this thread also (im sure u didnt notice them cause all ur looking for is the men in here)...f**k is ur problem man...for someone who thinks a portion of a forum is so f**king gay ur in it a whole lot and have been in it for over a year since u remember my backpacks.

n*gga either post some s**t worthy, contribute or get the f**k outta here with gay e-fashion sense of style.

the end.

wow what an emotional wh0ore u are. lmao. no need to write a whole essay. remember ur the one who tried to come at me like a wise guy not the other way around. i'll leave you alone now since you bout ready to bust into tears.
 7 years ago '06        #270
space
space
^sometimes you have to write alot to get across to a dumb f**k...looks like it worked since ur leaving now. pz
 7 years ago '10        #271
The Insomniac 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 307 307
 young moolah said:
insomiac i think you're fit would look 10x better if you worked on the proportions. shirt is too small for the shorts. get a bigger shirt or smaller shorts. nice olympics though.
Giving your opinion is one thing, but insinuating that i would look 10x more attractive by wearing smaller shorts is taking an olympic gold medal leap over the homo line. No thanx im good on the suggestions.
 7 years ago '05        #272
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 young moolah said:
wow what an emotional wh0ore u are. lmao. no need to write a whole essay. remember ur the one who tried to come at me like a wise guy not the other way around. i'll leave you alone now since you bout ready to bust into tears.
just leave the f**kin thread you cornball that last reply where banga explained why your a tool pretty much summed it up. you lost. jesus you come in a thread and talk s**t and reply 9 times get a f**kin life.

anyway back to the thread...anyone know where i can get a pair of tiffany sb size 10 or 11 unused for under 500??? cheapest ive seen is bran new in box 600...
 7 years ago '06        #273
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
just leave the f**kin thread you cornball that last reply where banga explained why your a tool pretty much summed it up. you lost. jesus you come in a thread and talk s**t and reply 9 times get a f**kin life.

anyway back to the thread...anyone know where i can get a pair of tiffany sb size 10 or 11 unused for under 500??? cheapest ive seen is bran new in box 600...
Ebay prolly ur best bet for that price.

I mean of course iss and nikesb forums...but they are gonna try and get the most out of u.

I think someone grabbed a pair for 420 ds in may.

try here:
 07-02-2010, 02:08 AM         #274
hiphop honey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StylesP24 said:

[pic - click to view]

1st post here
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaacely.
 7 years ago '07        #275
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:

STFU, ain't nobody talkin to you. i replied cause the f**got was coming at me when i wasn't even talkin to him. you must not know how to read you dumbfuk.

goodness when did this section become full of a bunch of emotional fruitcakes.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc