SON WTF? Jordan 11 pack (CONCORDS + COLUMBIAS)

most viewed right now
 87
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #41
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
 NYC-Banga said:
do u not recognize that i said...i caught this on a comment...did i say i got this from the nikestore employee when i went in the store and he's credible? no. for all i know it coulda been some random f**k saying that.

so why are u holding onto that harder than my d*ck?

if i say it HERE before anyone else on this forum where im a main poster and my info becomes true does that not give me credability here? yes


anni xi's were out for sale in feb (myworld had em i believe in late feb/early march)
griffeys did drop late feb i believe the 24th is when i got my pair
those hiker boot af1's did drop 1st week of march as well as the foams
hoh pearls are out now and officially premiered for sale at sneakercon which was in may
the infra red pack has been out for sale in asia, in may (spring)

i mean come on, instead of going against my info i give out that becomes true, either concur since u f**k with niketalk and/or help out and drop some info and stop being a f**king a**hole and making urself look like a jerk.

ur an idiot....this has been confirmed.

thanks for playing.
1.) Nobody's holding anything. You chose to respond to me. You easily could have ignored my post and move on, and that would be the end of it. Just because someone says some random crap about a shoe drop, does it mean go tell everyone else? That's not helping anyone.

2.) If you make specific claims on this forum first without sourcing it directly, that doesn't give you any credibility. That just makes you look like an a**hole and an attention wh0ore (IMHO). You could have made up that comment for all we know.

3.) Also don't try and act like you do have "some credibility" when you're basically taking info from other forums, blogs, and sites like you're the expert here. Real heads aren't buying that and casual buyers should smarten up before taking your word. Regardless of how many times you've hit the nail on the head in the past, if the sources aren't consistent, nobody should consider it right away (like this thread).

4.) Finally I drop my two cents in light of what's being said. I consider that to be contributing to this forum. How about you specify in the thread title what's confirmed and what's a rumor and source your information. That would save a lot of time and mouse clicks for everyone.


Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 06-03-2010 at 05:31 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #42
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Hovi Bryant said:
1.) Nobody's holding anything. You chose to respond to me. You easily could have ignored my post and move on, and that would be the end of it. Just because someone says some random crap about a shoe drop, does it mean go tell everyone else? That's not helping anyone.

2.) If you make specific claims on this forum first without sourcing it directly, that doesn't give you any credibility. That just makes you look like an a**hole and an attention wh0ore (IMHO). You could have made up that comment for all we know.

3.) Also don't try and act like you do have "some credibility" when you're basically taking info from other forums, blogs, and sites like you're the expert here. Real heads aren't buying that and casual buyers should smarten up before taking your word. Regardless of how many times you've hit the nail on the head in the past, if the sources aren't consistent, nobody should consider it right away (like this thread).

4.) Finally I drop my two cents in light of what's being said. I consider that to be contributing to this forum. How about you specify in the thread title what's confirmed and what's a rumor and source your information. That would save a lot of time and mouse clicks for everyone.

aight bet.

ur right i should ignore idiots.

my bad.

as long as im not one in ur eyes, since u always got something to say when i post.

checkmate.

p.s. all that s**t i posted in january i didnt get from any site or forum, i got it from my distributor.
 8 years ago '07        #43
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$10,330 | Props total: 10828 10828
simmer down ppl
 8 years ago '06        #44
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 DIPSET101 said:
simmer down ppl
nahhhh sonnnn im a e-thug...i got my nike talk gun out with my credible nike talk info bullets.

bang bang

duck downnnnnnnnn
 8 years ago '06        #45
H-Town Renegade 
space
avatar space
space
$2,626 | Props total: 114 114
 NYC-Banga said:
nahhhh sonnnn im a e-thug...i got my nike talk gun out with my credible nike talk info bullets.

bang bang

duck downnnnnnnnn
can we use that same gun to get some free shoes or, at least, get an early spot in line? If not, f**k you and ur gun b**ch.
















 8 years ago '06        #46
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
oh, yall n*ggas gon act like i aint put yall up on this way back in may...

and i got crucified for it

hovi bryant eat a wild d!ck and f**k ur niketalk forum hoe.
 8 years ago '04        #47
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,177 | Props total: 2926 2926
anybody got a picture of these shoes that suppose to drop in 2011.. i dont know which ones ya'll talking about.. the ones in my avy???
 8 years ago '10        #48
phillyfirst215 
space
avatar space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 booie4 said:
1st off, no one can convince me they're better than the Columbia's, Cool Grey, or Space Jams. Which leaves the Breds (unless i'm missing a pair), and i'll give them a slight edge over Concords. It might the black pat leather with the white midsole that makes them iffy.


The elevens can only really be appreciated in the concord color...they suppose to resemble spats.
 09-21-2010, 08:53 AM         #49
BENGALSfan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heard about this on sneakernews too. Cop mode if true. 2011 is gunna have so much heat.
 8 years ago '06        #50
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 BENGALSfan said:
Heard about this on sneakernews too. Cop mode if true. 2011 is gunna have so much heat.
lol i was telling n*ggas about this 4 months ago
 8 years ago '06        #51
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
baby blue ice on the Columbias would look clean. I dont think theyd dare f**k the Concords up by doing that bulls**t though.
 8 years ago '04        #52
Jaysin_305 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 476 476
 MiseryCityTexas said:
jordan combos always have that one undesirable shoe that nobody wants. thats why nobody cops combo packs in the first place lol.
RIGHT.......
 8 years ago '05        #53
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 190 190
Just read an article bout this on nicekicks. They speculating a holiday release from thr previous holiday releases of 11/12 in 08, the space jams in 09, the cool grey this year and the concord - Columbia would be next year.
 8 years ago '07        #54
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
i just want the concords.
 8 years ago '06        #55
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Just1Spark said:
i just want the concords.

im good my boy just wants the columbias...so we gonna split that pack

and im a get a whole pack for myself. 2 concords and 1 columbia for me works out perfect since i have anni xi's
 09-21-2010, 10:20 AM         #56
CoolGrey11s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GETCHAGOTCHA said:
waitin for
[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #57
Jaysin_305 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 476 476
 NYC-Banga said:
Caught this on a comment

"hey guys did yall know there is a 11 pack coming out in 2011? the shoes are the 11 concords and the 11s columbias, u may be asking yo self how do i now this i work at the nike store here in dallas and i get a lot of scope on upcoming release..the pak will cost 310 and no official date"

if true, I'm all over this...

I'll slap a cop broad day light in front of his precinct while a live orchestra plays the theme song to robocop behind me
this is whats online ...

We are now learning from credible source thebeast23 of NT that JB might bring back two more classic colorways in the Air Jordan 11 (XI) next year. It is rumored that the Columbia edition, as well as the Concords will make their way back to accounts in 2011. Not much more is known at the moment, but you can be sure that we will update you guys once we learn anything new.



.i couldnt find s**t about a 11 pack just that these two myte relase next year still great news but id luv a pack more then two single relases


Last edited by Jaysin_305; 09-21-2010 at 11:21 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #58
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Jaysin_305 said:
this is whats online ...

We are now learning from credible source thebeast23 of NT that JB might bring back two more classic colorways in the Air Jordan 11 (XI) next year. It is rumored that the Columbia edition, as well as the Concords will make their way back to accounts in 2011. Not much more is known at the moment, but you can be sure that we will update you guys once we learn anything new.



.i couldnt find s**t about a 11 pack just that these two myte relase next year still great news but id luv a pack more then two single relases
f**k a pack
 8 years ago '05        #59
Wondah_Woman 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,680 | Props total: 8537 8537
I hated the concords when they first dropped back in the day, but as I've gotten older, I appreciate them a lot more
 8 years ago '06        #60
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4279 4279
 Jaysin_305 said:
this is whats online ...

We are now learning from credible source thebeast23 of NT that JB might bring back two more classic colorways in the Air Jordan 11 (XI) next year. It is rumored that the Columbia edition, as well as the Concords will make their way back to accounts in 2011. Not much more is known at the moment, but you can be sure that we will update you guys once we learn anything new.



.i couldnt find s**t about a 11 pack just that these two myte relase next year still great news but id luv a pack more then two single relases
huh?...i made this post 4 months ago...i only brought it up cause n*ggas was clowning me saying the s**t i say about forthcoming kicks never really see the light of day.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
condoms are lame as fu-k
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
178 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy