SON WTF? Jordan 11 pack (CONCORDS + COLUMBIAS)

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 NYC-Banga said:
grapevine and terrell.
I highly doubt that. I've never seen heat like these would be in either of those spots. Anyway, we'll see. Can't front, haven't been to either of those locations in a hot a.ss minute.
 8 years ago '06        #22
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,526 | Props total: 3467 3467
 SaTown's Finest said:
I highly doubt that. I've never seen heat like these would be in either of those spots. Anyway, we'll see. Can't front, haven't been to either of those locations in a hot a.ss minute.
i cant say for sure i never been there myself...but i know those spots are nike factory stores.

i mean it is a rumor, i dont hold that s**t with a grain of salt, but that package would be major, so major id cop 3 of em.
 8 years ago '10        #23
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
No disrespect to the TS, but if nobody is playing the hype man on Niketalk I doubt what you say is true in regards of something releasing between 7 to 17 months from now.

It's likely that all of the XI's will see release from 2008 to '11 or 12, but don't say some guy at a Nike store has the drop because he doesn't besides those future release catalogs.
 8 years ago '08        #24
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
Perfect price.
 8 years ago '06        #25
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
No disrespect to the TS, but if nobody is playing the hype man on Niketalk I doubt what you say is true in regards of something releasing between 7 to 17 months from now.

It's likely that all of the XI's will see release from 2008 to '11 or 12, but don't say some guy at a Nike store has the drop because he doesn't besides those future release catalogs.
ur the same dude who doubted me about the infra red pack for 3 days straight right?

n*ggas on NT was hyping that red foamposite saying its dropping may 15th...and its nowhere to be found.

So yeah.
 06-01-2010, 04:27 PM         #26
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

And idk, Banga's predictions that I've seen usually have a weird way of holding truth.

Last edited by Brand0n031; 06-01-2010 at 04:53 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #27
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
2 of my top 3 favorite 11s in this pack. Im probably gonna pass on the infrared pack and just the Bulls 6s but I wont be able to pass on this, hope its legit.
 8 years ago '06        #28
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
never gonna happen. but then again, ........ people were saying that the infared pack would never happen
 8 years ago '10        #29
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
ur the same dude who doubted me about the infra red pack for 3 days straight right?

n*ggas on NT was hyping that red foamposite saying its dropping may 15th...and its nowhere to be found.

So yeah.

Allow me to clarify myself. Niketalk has hundreds of members and if you're a regular there, you know who's credible so that number reduces to less than a handful.

If a memeber such as yourself posted this over there, you'd be flamed into oblivion (numerous guys like you post this stuff over there). Members who have contacts @ Nike (not a store) whom would pretty much dismiss such a claim right now.

When it comes to the sixes this month, there was already speculation before you began hyping the pack on BX. The XI's? None at all whatsoever. Your credibility is nil in regards to this right now. I would have given it some belief if your source wasn't a Nike store employee in Dallas.
 8 years ago '06        #30
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:

Allow me to clarify myself. Niketalk has hundreds of members and if you're a regular there, you know who's credible so that number reduces to less than a handful.

If a memeber such as yourself posted this over there, you'd be flamed into oblivion (numerous guys like you post this stuff over there). Members who have contacts @ Nike (not a store) whom would pretty much dismiss such a claim right now.

When it comes to the sixes this month, there was already speculation before you began hyping the pack on BX. The XI's? None at all whatsoever. Your credibility is nil in regards to this right now. I would have given it some belief if your source wasn't a Nike store employee in Dallas.
no, see man u dont even know when i first mentioned the infra pack, this is why i clown u

son stfu,

you dont know me nor do you know that i was one of the original niketalk members from 2000.

dead all that talk

THERE WAS NO f**kING SPECULATION of a pack when i mentioned it way back in mid january on here or any sneakerblog, so me MENTIONING IT HERE and it becoming true shows my credability, you doubted me saying there was gonna be pack, but now there was speculation that you knew of before i mentioned it?...isn't that stupid on ur behalf to doubt me? or just say "yeah i heard something about that too", but no u clearly shut out the notion that it wasnt true like a jackass, i also mentioned cool grey's was gonna drop also in that same first post when i spoke of the infra's...and that came true.

i clearly said "IF THIS IS TRUE" and that IT IS JUST RUMOR and that i hold it with a grain of salt, yet u come in here again to talk some stupid s**t...ur a f**king idiot.

the f**k would i get flamed on almighty NIKE TALK, for sharing some info, that i clearly said is a rumor?

...you go find me one sneakerblog or site that was pumping info about the infra red pack before january

and ill offer my humble apology

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 06-02-2010 at 09:52 PM..
 06-02-2010, 09:49 PM         #31
hiphop honey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:
ill rob bangas stash and his mother for these s**ts, and anybody who gets in my way will get mollywhopped asap.
Gotta get through me to get to Banga first.
 8 years ago '06        #32
space
space

[pic - click to view]

f**k with me if u wanna....

lets see...

oh wait...damn near 90% of what i said is true...

give or take some months off (but if u wanna get technical i was right with the pre drop dates)

you can hate me now

"like a layup"

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 06-02-2010 at 10:07 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #33
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 NYC-Banga said:

[pic - click to view]

f**k with me if u wanna....

lets see...

oh wait...damn near 90% of what i said is true...

give or take some months off (but if u wanna get technical i was right with the pre drop dates)

you can hate me now

"like a layup"

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #34
space
space
 daliff89 said:
lmao wtf.

i dont mean to come off as a d*ck, but i was just standing by my word...dunno why MR. NO has to come in and deny everything.
 8 years ago '06        #35
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
All bulls**t and beefing aside, if this pack happens to be true, it will be the first time in a long time that I camp in front of a spot. I wouldn't give a f**k if they were a GR with 1,000,000 pairs made, I'd be the first person in line. I know it''s early, but if people think the other packs sold, this will blow those out of the f**king water. XI's are serious.
 8 years ago '06        #36
space
space
 SaTown's Finest said:
All bulls**t and beefing aside, if this pack happens to be true, it will be the first time in a long time that I camp in front of a spot. I wouldn't give a f**k if they were a GR with 1,000,000 pairs made, I'd be the first person in line. I know it''s early, but if people think the other packs sold, this will blow those out of the f**king water. XI's are serious.
nig im a be in front or behind you @ the front of the line (no bruno)

but according to mr.no...nothing is ever true until a handful of certain godlike ppl from nike talk only, say something within 7-17 months radius.

ole dr claw a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '10        #37
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
no, see man u dont even know when i first mentioned the infra pack, this is why i clown u

son stfu,

you dont know me nor do you know that i was one of the original niketalk members from 2000.

dead all that talk

THERE WAS NO f**kING SPECULATION of a pack when i mentioned it way back in mid january on here or any sneakerblog, so me MENTIONING IT HERE and it becoming true shows my credability, you doubted me saying there was gonna be pack, but now there was speculation that you knew of before i mentioned it?...isn't that stupid on ur behalf to doubt me? or just say "yeah i heard something about that too", but no u clearly shut out the notion that it wasnt true like a jackass, i also mentioned cool grey's was gonna drop also in that same first post when i spoke of the infra's...and that came true.

i clearly said "IF THIS IS TRUE" and that IT IS JUST RUMOR and that i hold it with a grain of salt, yet u come in here again to talk some stupid s**t...ur a f**king idiot.

the f**k would i get flamed on almighty NIKE TALK, for sharing some info, that i clearly said is a rumor?

...you go find me one sneakerblog or site that was pumping info about the infra red pack before january

and ill offer my humble apology
Stop.

First off, Sneaker blogs rarely speculate on unconfirmed shoe releases. That's pretty much a fact there. So just because you posted a then rumor about the pack before a blog confirms it does not give you credibility. Especially when you're getting the info secondhand from either another forum or website. Either you know people or you don't. It's that simple.

Niketalk members have been discussing the pack as far back as Probably earlier than that if the mods didn't lock and ban every other member hyping up a rumored release.

A Nike Store employee is a nobody. They know nothing more besides what's fed to them, and at that point it's pretty much public knowledge given this day of the internet. The problem with the information isn't you per-say but your sources of information. They're garbage.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 06-03-2010 at 11:02 AM..
 06-03-2010, 11:28 AM         #38
GETCHAGOTCHA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waitin for
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #39
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
tales of duck.
 8 years ago '06        #40
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Stop.

First off, Sneaker blogs rarely speculate on unconfirmed shoe releases. That's pretty much a fact there. So just because you posted a then rumor about the pack before a blog confirms it does not give you credibility. Especially when you're getting the info secondhand from either another forum or website. Either you know people or you don't. It's that simple.

Niketalk members have been discussing the pack as far back as Probably earlier than that if the mods didn't lock and ban every other member hyping up a rumored release.

A Nike Store employee is a nobody. They know nothing more besides what's fed to them, and at that point it's pretty much public knowledge given this day of the internet. The problem with the information isn't you per-say but your sources of information. They're garbage.
do u not recognize that i said...i caught this on a comment...did i say i got this from the nikestore employee when i went in the store and he's credible? no. for all i know it coulda been some random f**k saying that.

so why are u holding onto that harder than my d*ck?

if i say it HERE before anyone else on this forum where im a main poster and my info becomes true does that not give me credability here? yes

anni xi's were out for sale in feb (myworld had em i believe in late feb/early march)
griffeys did drop late feb i believe the 24th is when i got my pair
those hiker boot af1's did drop 1st week of march as well as the foams
hoh pearls are out now and officially premiered for sale at sneakercon which was in may
the infra red pack has been out for sale in asia, in may (spring)

i mean come on, instead of going against my info i give out that becomes true, either concur since u f**k with niketalk and/or help out and drop some info and stop being a f**king a**hole and making urself look like a jerk.

ur an idiot....this has been confirmed.

thanks for playing.

Last edited by NYC-Banga; 06-03-2010 at 12:28 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
57 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy