Look Into NY Gangs: Bloods & Crips 'Gang Way Of Life' Documentary Teaser [Dissin The West]

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
 datVAkid said:
Itz not that n*ggaz are copying... what it is that n*ggaz move from cali to new areas and continue they ol sets or n*ggaz set up trade spots in NY Chi Alaska Orgean and other areas and they just grow there... its not n*ggaz just banging for no reason smh dumb a.ss'
It's been documented that the Bloods in NY were formed among NY'ers. No one taught them about gangbanging. They saw and copied. The NYC gangbanging culture is an imitation.
 05-31-2010, 05:21 PM         #62
JimmylBones  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was horrible, i want my time back i wasted watching these "gang-bangers." My mans in the video was so gangster drinking a wine cooler and those f!ghts were weak as f**k.
 8 years ago '04        #63
Shady101 
space
space
$645 | Props total: 11 11
is that funkmaster flex son
 8 years ago '07        #64
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 LAwLB15 said:
im from NY (Brooklyn) and I remeber a couple yrs back I saw dees 2 def guys talkin (u kno hand signals n shyt) and dees blood n*ggaz I kno jus ran up on them and beat the shyt outa them cuz they though they was throwin up gang signs and shyt

f**k a gang....and f**k cops too IMO
n*gga you bulls**ttin
 8 years ago '05        #65
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Man gangs are some of the dumbest s**t ive ever seen in my entire life. Whats the point in being the hardest and toughest dude? who cares, just make your money broke a.ss dudes.

Man i am in a small a.ss college town right now in upstate new york cuz its where i go to college and theres f**kin BLOODS out here!! can u believe that s**t? theres farms within 5 minutes in each direction and theres bloods settin up shop out here. .s**ts unbelievable

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 05-31-2010 at 08:42 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #66
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 Chief Dee said:
Stop it Five wouldnt exist had yall not been using our slang in the first place. Chicago got the "five poppin", and made it possible for NY nyggas to even have the opportunity to speak about the five and the six. NY Bloods stole Chicago organization structure. Chicago originated gang constitutions, manifestos, and literature. LA dont do that. Chicago gangs was the first gangs to write their rules and laws on paper, then have their members memorize and those documents. That is a Chicago thing yall stole from us, and the NY Bloods was built off that.

NY nyggas is running around right now g-checking people for "not knowing their knowledge" because of our structure. Then on top of that, your ranks is stolen from Chicago. Being a "General' is a BPSN rank, not a Blood thing. And having three stars or five stars is Vice Lord, not Blood. I got fam from Cali, and Bloods dont have generals or stars in LA. Yet you got nyggas in NY running around mixing a Stone and Vice Lord rank and calling themselves five star general. WTF? Then they giving out stars like they Vice Lords. Like I said, I got fam out there, and I see how yall got LA and Chicago mixed up.
b**ch hip hop wouldn't even exist in Chicago if yall wouldn't of jacked our style

Like I said earlier yall seen the movie GANGS OF N.Y which is based off a tru story that s**t took place in like 1862 so who had gangs 1st not like that something to brag about but its the truth we had the mafia here first too so what you saying SLIME
 8 years ago '04        #67
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 LOpacino said:
WOW CHICAGO DIDN'T INVENT THE BLOODS AND CRIPS EITHER homie. why do you hate N.Y so much they aren't the only ones that use that slang. Vado made up the phrase stop it 5 he put his lil twist on it just like N.Y made up hip hop and yall put yall lil twista on it. funny how people say Twista jacked his whole style from bone .
I'm sorry but it's funny how NY is trying to steal s**t that really ain't worth it. Taking the Crips and Bloods name and combining it with the way Chicago gangs run. What a joke.
 8 years ago '10        #68
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Im not gonna lie but certain sets in NY gangbang HARD (no homos3xuality intended). I know Latin Kings get it in sometimes too.....vicious. But overall gangs arent popping like that anymore. You can say ur a Crip or Blood and wear colors but at the end of the day, you aint doin any "G" s**t.

The last NY gangs that were officially official was that Italian Mafia type s**t back in the 20th century. Gangs are for losers now.

And its funny because its mostly ignorant highschoolers that make up gangs now. They aint bout nuttin lol its also funny how some highschool girls be like red or blue is their fave color just cuz their bf is a Blood or something like that.....s**t is ignorant
 05-31-2010, 09:26 PM         #69
dpg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Man gangs are some of the dumbest s**t ive ever seen in my entire life. Whats the point in being the hardest and toughest dude? who cares, just make your money broke a.ss dudes.

Man i am in a small a.ss college town right now in upstate new york cuz its where i go to college and theres f**kin BLOODS out here!! can u believe that s**t? theres farms within 5 minutes in each direction and theres bloods settin up shop out here. .s**ts unbelievable
It might b dumb 2 you but thats all i knew since i was 7 or 8. n*ggaz was baby lords in school (ambrose) my older brother a conservative but I became a gangster. i remember f!ghting after school chasing n*ggaz on and off buses but we aint ever thought k!lling each other just a a.ss whoopin cuz most of us grew up around each other. then high school (trinity) was like 50 gangs even like 5 bloods every day you couldnt walk the hallways witout someone kicking something off. and cats u wouldnt catch linkin up like the raza and two six. i think my sophomore year had 5 k!llings of people i was cool wit in class. i was like the only one who was cool wit everyone but damn s**t was bad then now its super k!llin season. i aint out there like some of the ogs still puttin in work but for some its a way of life til death.
 8 years ago '08        #70
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 LOpacino said:
b**ch hip hop wouldn't even exist in Chicago if yall wouldn't of jacked our style

Like I said earlier yall seen the movie GANGS OF N.Y which is based off a tru story that s**t took place in like 1862 so who had gangs 1st not like that something to brag about but its the truth we had the mafia here first too so what you saying SLIME
lol at you comparing music culture to street gangs. People arent going to prison and dying at record numbers for music, people are getting physically harmed over gang beefs. You cant compare music to gangs. You dont see hiphop fans shooting at R&B fans, or Country Music fans tagging up Rock N Roll clubs with graffiti, or Jazz fans and Classical fans battling for control of state and federal prisons. But you see that with gangs. This s**t is not comparable. And gangs require membership, you dont "join" music. Being a rap fan doesnt require you to put any work in or hurt anyone.

And about Italians, Chicago been had Italian gangs. The only reason the East had Italian mobs was because Italians couldnt immigrate straight from Italy to the Midwest. They didnt have planes to fly into the CHI, they had to come from the east and eventually move inland. And get it correct about the CHI, the CHI had gangs before 1900. Black Hand Syndidate in Little Sicily was running the Italians way before Capone. The Mickies, the Sheldon Gang, the Dukies, Ragen Colts, Hamburger Club, the Shielders, and a couple other Irish and Italian gangs was banging in the CHI pre 1900. But since nobody made a movie about it, you dont know.
 8 years ago '06        #71
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
This s**t makin my hometown NY look lame as f**k. This gon have some kids thinkin NY really on some gang bangin s**t. n*ggas up there about they money.. f**k that runnin round gang bangin s**t. It's all about gettin money, handlin business, and gettin fly. I got fam up top that are both crip and bloods, too, so I ain't talkin s**t.. I'm just speakin the real. I remember last time I was in ny (last summer), I was with shorty in the BX (I be in BK), and we was on the 2 train comin from her crib in Harlem. These n*ggas on the train did the longest handshake I seen in my life. That s**t looked like they was shakin each other hands the whole damn ride. I was shakin my head like.. these lil n*ggas hahaha
 05-31-2010, 10:10 PM         #72
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOpacino said:
Yo real talk there's Bloods and Crips and Vice lords, in almost every state why just point out NY ? F.l got em k.y ,N.c and Atl and the n.O. ya'll see Gucci and Lil Wayne and Jeezy claimin but don't say s**t . Why ? Remember certified gangsta's Jim jones was actually in cali bangin that 5 getting love. I ain't see Wayne, Jeezy or Gucci get no love like that when they be out there. I heard 1 bar comming at Cali n*ggaz from a lame that not everybody agrees with. n*ggaz love to hate N.Y boy AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT NOT ONE OF YOU ON HERE HATING ON NY WOULD EVER GO INTO NONE OF THE boroughs TALKIN THIS s**t.

STOP IT 5
NEW ORLEANS DOES NOT HAVE GANGS AT ALL, jus had to drop dat knowledge
 8 years ago '07        #73
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 Chief Dee said:
lol at you comparing music culture to street gangs. People arent going to prison and dying at record numbers for music, people are getting physically harmed over gang beefs. You cant compare music to gangs. You dont see hiphop fans shooting at R&B fans, or Country Music fans tagging up Rock N Roll clubs with graffiti, or Jazz fans and Classical fans battling for control of state and federal prisons. But you see that with gangs. This s**t is not comparable. And gangs require membership, you dont "join" music. Being a rap fan doesnt require you to put any work in or hurt anyone.

And about Italians, Chicago been had Italian gangs. The only reason the East had Italian mobs was because Italians couldnt immigrate straight from Italy to the Midwest. They didnt have planes to fly into the CHI, they had to come from the east and eventually move inland. And get it correct about the CHI, the CHI had gangs before 1900. Black Hand Syndidate in Little Sicily was running the Italians way before Capone. The Mickies, the Sheldon Gang, the Dukies, Ragen Colts, Hamburger Club, the Shielders, and a couple other Irish and Italian gangs was banging in the CHI pre 1900. But since nobody made a movie about it, you dont know.
Im saying yall jacked our music culture Your saying we jacked yall street culture very comparable,But at least u ain't trying to deny yall jacked our s**t tho and im stating fact like we had gangs since 1863 U said 1900's, Im done cause I got love for the chi and got Fam out there, U got more hate for N.Y than a f**kin terrorist is you al qeada or sumthing f**kin haters go get made with Birdman didn't he come out with a song 5 star general or sum s**t..
 05-31-2010, 10:53 PM         #74
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
n*gga you bulls**ttin

dead a.ss son and I was actually cool with them n*ggaz too

and u kno what n*ggaz said after they found out them guys was def?

"that they need to come up with a better way to talk to each other cuz that sign language shyt aint cool"

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 06-01-2010 at 09:20 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #75
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
lmao that dude was swinging with that shirt trynna block shots? umm well ny dudes can come to cali and bang their hood like it means something, and come to find out that the gangbanging out here runs deeper than colors they have it a.ss backwards
 8 years ago '04        #76
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 LAwLB15 said:
im from NY (Brooklyn) and I remeber a couple yrs back I saw dees 2 def guys talkin (u kno hand signals n shyt) and dees blood n*ggaz I kno jus ran up on them and beat the shyt outa them cuz they though they was throwin up gang signs and shyt

f**k a gang....and f**k cops too IMO

s**t is a tragedy fam
 8 years ago '07        #77
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
dudes still gangbang? no homo
 8 years ago '06        #78
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
how you gonna bang hoods that don't respect you in L.A.
Not even that theres a different procedure they follow over here.I can't rap my head around it its like a fad in ny were over here its a way of life.Haven't they learned for all the gang violence and murders that happen everyday over here why would they want to follow that.I watched that bulls**t smm blood gang s**t on gangland and i laughed at how dumb and unorganized it is.I could move to ny start a bulls**t as click just cause im from l.a. and run the s**t smh.Alot of suppose G's that move to ny are chumps cause theres a reason they move probably became a snitch or there hood wanted them dead you just can never know.
 8 years ago '09        #79
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
Glad they tore that s**t down. It was an eyesore on the city... I hated going over there for anything..

I've had to drop homies off late nights kicking it over there and n*ggas still be outside at 3, 4 in the morning like its 2pm
Now they just need to continue to clean up the deep south side of the city.
 8 years ago '07        #80
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4815 4815
alotta that s**t old as hell.n*ggas aint on that s**t no more really.its rare to see n*ggas even rockin colors outside a few hoods.really it was a buncha geeks comin home from jail influencin some youngstas and that s**t spread like wildfire.but wildfires die,and now its back to tha paper
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago