Look Into NY Gangs: Bloods & Crips 'Gang Way Of Life' Documentary Teaser [Dissin The West]

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Chief Dee said:
Stop it Five wouldnt exist had yall not been using our slang in the first place. Chicago got the "five poppin", and made it possible for NY nyggas to even have the opportunity to speak about the five and the six. NY Bloods stole Chicago organization structure. Chicago originated gang constitutions, manifestos, and literature. LA dont do that. Chicago gangs was the first gangs to write their rules and laws on paper, then have their members memorize and those documents. That is a Chicago thing yall stole from us, and the NY Bloods was built off that.

NY nyggas is running around right now g-checking people for "not knowing their knowledge" because of our structure. Then on top of that, your ranks is stolen from Chicago. Being a "General' is a BPSN rank, not a Blood thing. And having three stars or five stars is Vice Lord, not Blood. I got fam from Cali, and Bloods dont have generals or stars in LA. Yet you got nyggas in NY running around mixing a Stone and Vice Lord rank and calling themselves five star general. WTF? Then they giving out stars like they Vice Lords. Like I said, I got fam out there, and I see how yall got LA and Chicago mixed up.
Preach on with the gang knowledge to that fool.
 8 years ago '05        #42
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 1371 1371
 LOpacino said:
My man, U got Tru life in ya avy, U know that we ain't like that.Gangbangin is everywhere and yall seen gangs of NY, we had gangs b4 cali was a state.
NY gangbanging is a duplicate. With the exception of maybe the crips, no LA gangs spread out to NY which means NYC bloods are absolutely 100% pure frauds. NYC bloods are a duplicate and hybrid of LA & Chicago gang culture. NY = carbon copy state of gangbanging. A guy from the Bronx woke up and decided NYC needed bloods and there you had it, he made himself a blood and then on bloods was born in NY prison and later spread into the streets of NYC and all over the East. It's a joke.

Last edited by 4REAL; 05-31-2010 at 12:41 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #43
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
what are cali n*ggas saying about this?
 8 years ago '04        #44
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 4999 4999
lol is this for real? guys tryin to box but cant even get a punch in..auto-tune? that aint gangsta...these clowns are f**ks, who would want to be a "gangsta" these days? s**t was played out in the 90's
 05-31-2010, 01:24 PM         #45
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's the f**kin moron, one of them started in ny the other started in cali, which is the west...probably the same dumbass who voted for Obama huh?
 05-31-2010, 01:25 PM         #46
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
lol is this for real? guys tryin to box but cant even get a punch in..auto-tune? that aint gangsta...these clowns are f**ks, who would want to be a "gangsta" these days? s**t was played out in the 90's
if you would take your head outta your a.ss, the more insulting thing would be your signature.....real talk...but I suppose when you think saying uh 88 times in 2 sentences and waiting for someone on the other end of a mic to tell you waht to say is cool....
 8 years ago '08        #47
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
...ny yall late like a maf*cka...

bangin been out of style...

@n*ggas who still try to bang...
down here in little rock we been off bangin...now n*ggas just rep they side or hood...
 8 years ago '06        #48
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Chief Dee said:
Stop it Five wouldnt exist had yall not been using our slang in the first place. Chicago got the "five poppin", and made it possible for NY nyggas to even have the opportunity to speak about the five and the six. NY Bloods stole Chicago organization structure. Chicago originated gang constitutions, manifestos, and literature. LA dont do that. Chicago gangs was the first gangs to write their rules and laws on paper, then have their members memorize and those documents. That is a Chicago thing yall stole from us, and the NY Bloods was built off that.

NY nyggas is running around right now g-checking people for "not knowing their knowledge" because of our structure. Then on top of that, your ranks is stolen from Chicago. Being a "General' is a BPSN rank, not a Blood thing. And having three stars or five stars is Vice Lord, not Blood. I got fam from Cali, and Bloods dont have generals or stars in LA. Yet you got nyggas in NY running around mixing a Stone and Vice Lord rank and calling themselves five star general. WTF? Then they giving out stars like they Vice Lords. Like I said, I got fam out there, and I see how yall got LA and Chicago mixed up.
man u said everything i was thinkin

first of all the 5 aint got s**t to do with bloods and da six aint got s**t to do with crips
but its like the ny n*ggas took what they like from all the gangs and made their own s**t up. im not a gangbanger and i think the s**t is stupid but i also understand that on the westcoast and in the chi. that s**t is a way of life. in da 90's n*ggas from ny was reppin bridges and streets and s**t so where all this gang s**t come from
 8 years ago '04        #49
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
to be honest i dont give a f**k about the gangs, everywhere has gangs there's always been gangs in NYC. My whole issue is this n*ggas is just rip offs and its kinda sad when i think about how NY was NY.
 8 years ago '09        #50
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
 Donaldsjuan said:
How y'all gonna ignore how wack that beat was in the background...
 8 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
There are no bloods or crips in Chicago.. So I'm not sure where people are a.ssuming this s**t..
 8 years ago '04        #52
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Hold That said:
There are no bloods or crips in Chicago.. So I'm not sure where people are a.ssuming this s**t..
Nobody said there were bloods and crips in Chicago. They're saying the New York bloods and crips stole their organizational structure from Chicago gangs or nations (whatever they call themselves).

Last edited by Bedewe22; 05-31-2010 at 02:33 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #53
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 05-31-2010, 03:08 PM         #54
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ this clown vision documentary.. biggest f**kin clowns ever and i like how they put the wackest rhyme i've ever heard in the beginning of the dvd and repeat it throughout the dvd like it's epic. f**k ny gangbanging
 05-31-2010, 03:11 PM         #55
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and lol @ hella people tryna act like they have inner gang knowledge of the bloods or crips.. f**k outta here
 8 years ago '06        #56
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,524 | Props total: 6751 6751

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2010, 03:53 PM         #57
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo how come I never see this s**t when I'm out in NY? I saw one blood on the subway in Brooklyn looking mad bummy, but I never see all these dudes when I'm staying in Brooklyn? Do they come out on Tuesdays only or what?
 8 years ago '06        #58
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
Itz not that n*ggaz are copying... what it is that n*ggaz move from cali to new areas and continue they ol sets or n*ggaz set up trade spots in NY Chi Alaska Orgean and other areas and they just grow there... its not n*ggaz just banging for no reason smh dumb a.ss'
 8 years ago '04        #59
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
This s**t makes N.Y. Look pretty bad homie!!!
 05-31-2010, 04:25 PM         #60
Alec  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these dudes look like in this video is stupid and nothing else, we got f**king terrorists to deal with blowing our s**t up then we got dumbasses like this k!lling each other in our own streets.

Best part is, I can imagine them terrorists looking at these morons acting a fool in these videos and only laughing.

If you're gonna get hood and gangbang go murder some T's not your own people.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy