Look Into NY Gangs: Bloods & Crips 'Gang Way Of Life' Documentary Teaser [Dissin The West]

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2010, 08:40 AM         #21
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 munn3702008 said:
What is so great about being in a gang why is it every what is the purpose of is being in it for am i going to be paid being in a gang. will i have future being in a gang has anybody in a gang everbeen sucessful not talking about rappers either. why the violence why jail answer this since being in gang is so great.
The dude you quoted didn't say one thing about gangs being great....

If you did a history lesson about gangs you would learn that.....just google it or listen to snoop dogg talk about it.
 8 years ago '08        #22
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 LOpacino said:
Yo real talk there's Bloods and Crips and Vice lords, in almost every state why just point out NY ? F.l got em k.y ,N.c and Atl and the n.O. ya'll see Gucci and Lil Wayne and Jeezy claimin but don't say s**t . Why ? Remember certified gangsta's Jim jones was actually in cali bangin that 5 getting love. I ain't see Wayne, Jeezy or Gucci get no love like that when they be out there. I heard 1 bar comming at Cali n*ggaz from a lame that not everybody agrees with. n*ggaz love to hate N.Y boy AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT NOT ONE OF YOU ON HERE HATING ON NY WOULD EVER GO INTO NONE OF THE boroughs TALKIN THIS s**t.

STOP IT 5
"Five alive", "5 popping 6 droppin", "riding the five", all are Chicago phrases that yall stole from us. Just the fact that you telling us to "stop it five" shows how screwed up NY gangs are and why people think its a joke. I dont have to stop nothing, you need to stop it "five". You nyggas super confused and brainwashed by prison homos who had too much time on their hands. I got fam from the Bronx and the way yall present yallselves to outsiders is not how it really is. Not too long ago, you nyggas didnt even know which pocket to put your bandanas in. I mean come on "son".
 8 years ago '04        #23
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,126 | Props total: 1001 1001
All this Gang s**t is retarded
 05-31-2010, 09:18 AM         #24
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
stop it 5!!! naw but 4real ol 2010 gang bangin a.ss rejects. stick to bein thugs and do what you do. i know there's real thugs,killaz ect ect in new york but stop d*ck riding the cali/Chicago gang bangin. i remember when ny was settin trends....now they followin. this ain't no east/west beef just play ya lane ny and stop bittin. stop reppin sets that don't even exists in your city and just rep your projects
wow bee, im from ny but i had to give you props on these powerful words....true story
 8 years ago '10        #25
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,854 | Props total: 8216 8216
yo dont believe da n*gga @ the 50 sec mark.I put it on eything i love one of ma manz pistol whipped dat n*gga on rogers in flatbush rite in front of his b**ch and he aint do s**t but got up staggering and got in the car.n*gga from the 90's section in brooklyn.He run wit dat rap n*gga flawless and he pus*y.Trust me!The realest crip n*ggaz in brooklyn rest on Linden blvd in flatbush.Real Spit!I dont bang but eybody around me do.Jus because these n*ggaz get in front of a camera and talk reckless dont mean they tough.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10911 10911
n*ggas still gangbangin in 2010?!? Dayum...I'm originally from Cali and I thought that s**t was lame..n*ggas k!llin each other over f**kin Crayola colors and s**t lol s**t is a joke to me.
 05-31-2010, 09:40 AM         #27
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
The dude you quoted didn't say one thing about gangs being great....

If you did a history lesson about gangs you would learn that.....just google it or listen to snoop dogg talk about it.

Yea my bad he sure but i was just saying in gerneral. well i would google but i just thought something those another that other dude just name are not going by or even caring the history of gangs or cared about snoop.

when i mean great about gangs im talking about now a days where cats is just k!lling people and doing any everything for there gang to me its why would i want to join something that can easily get me k!lled or go to jail for. I honestly that gangs was for unity and protecting and brother hood but it 2010 it what it is i guess.
 8 years ago '06        #28
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
they all fail
 8 years ago '06        #29
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 BrownBag said:
Glad they tore that s**t down. It was an eyesore on the city... I hated going over there for anything..

I've had to drop homies off late nights kicking it over there and n*ggas still be outside at 3, 4 in the morning like its 2pm
 8 years ago '10        #30
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
ny n*ggas are jokes...gtfoh...off brand a.ss n*ggas
 05-31-2010, 10:50 AM         #31
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
people fail to realize somthing.....evrything is a gang the bloods and crips are violent gangs
but guess what so is the military and police...think about gangs "protect" the territory of the gang leaders and there homes alot think what there doing is ok.....same exact thing with the military "protecting" territory by going to war it's all the same s**t....gangs are just on a smaller scale..

So everybody thats in the army girl and guy are violent even the pastor is violent 2 hmmm last time i checked and was in iraq i never seen a in the army girl jump k!lled or threw up any sign in the army maybe im wrong. last time i checked not everybody that joins the army has the same jobs to protect land and shoot incconet people i dont see to army guys throwing up gangs signs either but hey i might be wrong.
 8 years ago '07        #32
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 Chief Dee said:
"Five alive", "5 popping 6 droppin", "riding the five", all are Chicago phrases that yall stole from us. Just the fact that you telling us to "stop it five" shows how screwed up NY gangs are and why people think its a joke. I dont have to stop nothing, you need to stop it "five". You nyggas super confused and brainwashed by prison homos who had too much time on their hands. I got fam from the Bronx and the way yall present yallselves to outsiders is not how it really is. Not too long ago, you nyggas didnt even know which pocket to put your bandanas in. I mean come on "son".
WOW CHICAGO DIDN'T INVENT THE BLOODS AND CRIPS EITHER homie. why do you hate N.Y so much they aren't the only ones that use that slang. Vado made up the phrase stop it 5 he put his lil twist on it just like N.Y made up hip hop and yall put yall lil twista on it.

[pic - click to view]

funny how people say Twista jacked his whole style from bone .
 8 years ago '05        #33
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16

absolutely pathetic.
 05-31-2010, 11:01 AM         #34
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from NY (Brooklyn) and I remeber a couple yrs back I saw dees 2 def guys talkin (u kno hand signals n shyt) and dees blood n*ggaz I kno jus ran up on them and beat the shyt outa them cuz they though they was throwin up gang signs and shyt

f**k a gang....and f**k cops too IMO
 05-31-2010, 11:03 AM         #35
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deckster said:
those badges and s**t=gang signs....im not saying every person in the army does that, the same way not everyone in a gang does that ..............THE PERPOSE GANGS WERE CREATED IS TO "PROTECT" LAND WHICH IS THE SAME REASON THE MILITARY EXIST.....not saying one is better than the other..
well yea u got point if your like that so yea they are some kinda gang as far police f**k em dont care 2 much of them never have never will
 05-31-2010, 11:04 AM         #36
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and wtf dees n*ggaz think they are??? mothafuqas act like they invented colors.See me I luv to rock red its my favorite color and u cant go nowhere witout a n*gga sayin "yo wat dat red b like" GTFOHWTBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 05-31-2010, 11:08 AM         #37
Symon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY where is your identity?first you run with the south,and now you're gangbangin...:sad2:
 8 years ago '07        #38
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 Symon said:
NY where is your identity?first you run with the south,and now you're gangbangin...:sad2:
My man, U got Tru life in ya avy, U know that we ain't like that.Gangbangin is everywhere and yall seen gangs of NY, we had gangs b4 cali was a state.
 8 years ago '05        #39
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,465 | Props total: 25181 25181
....Lame a.ss NY n*ggas. Seen Wayne,Game,and Dipset Bangin and Now They Want Become Gang Members Too.

I Wish Them n*ggas Would Come To Cali & Talk About Bangin Back. Its Finna Be Body Bag Season For Them n*ggas.
 8 years ago '08        #40
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 LOpacino said:
WOW CHICAGO DIDN'T INVENT THE BLOODS AND CRIPS EITHER homie. why do you hate N.Y so much they aren't the only ones that use that slang. Vado made up the phrase stop it 5 he put his lil twist on it just like N.Y made up hip hop and yall put yall lil twista on it.

[pic - click to view]

funny how people say Twista jacked his whole style from bone .
Stop it Five wouldnt exist had yall not been using our slang in the first place. Chicago got the "five poppin", and made it possible for NY nyggas to even have the opportunity to speak about the five and the six. NY Bloods stole Chicago organization structure. Chicago originated gang constitutions, manifestos, and literature. LA dont do that. Chicago gangs was the first gangs to write their rules and laws on paper, then have their members memorize and those documents. That is a Chicago thing yall stole from us, and the NY Bloods was built off that.

NY nyggas is running around right now g-checking people for "not knowing their knowledge" because of our structure. Then on top of that, your ranks is stolen from Chicago. Being a "General' is a BPSN rank, not a Blood thing. And having three stars or five stars is Vice Lord, not Blood. I got fam from Cali, and Bloods dont have generals or stars in LA. Yet you got nyggas in NY running around mixing a Stone and Vice Lord rank and calling themselves five star general. WTF? Then they giving out stars like they Vice Lords. Like I said, I got fam out there, and I see how yall got LA and Chicago mixed up.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy