Look Into NY Gangs: Bloods & Crips 'Gang Way Of Life' Documentary Teaser [Dissin The West]

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2010, 03:29 AM         #1
12060 pageviews
95 comments

evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look Into NY Gangs: Bloods & Crips 'Gang Way Of Life' Documentary Teaser [Dissin The West]

[video - click to view]

95 comments for "Look Into NY Gangs: Bloods & Crips 'Gang Way Of Life' Documentary Teaser [Dissin The West]"

8 years ago '10        #2
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
stop it 5!!! naw but 4real ol 2010 gang bangin a.ss rejects. stick to bein thugs and do what you do. i know there's real thugs,killaz ect ect in new york but stop d*ck riding the cali/Chicago gang bangin. i remember when ny was settin trends....now they followin. this ain't no east/west beef just play ya lane ny and stop bittin. stop reppin sets that don't even exists in your city and just rep your projects

Last edited by beast mode; 05-31-2010 at 03:38 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #3
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652
That s**t is just disrespectful.
 8 years ago '09        #4
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
ny lost!
 8 years ago '07        #5
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
people still find it cool to gangbang?
 05-31-2010, 05:15 AM         #6
Neeraj__23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gangbangin dis the dumbest s**t imo.......My cuzin tried to put me on to dat s**t....I was like why??? I dont wanna throw my life away over sum dumb s**t
 8 years ago '07        #7
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,125 | Props total: 6359 6359
i aint the one to be talking

but i was like seeing those two dudes dancing around with their hands up..... they ended up circling around one of their home boys too using him for cover.... double
 8 years ago '06        #8
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,383 | Props total: 4662 4662
I thought I was gonna see a video of some n*ggas talking s**t about Cali. I heard nothing. So, you got a couple of gangbangers that are saying f**k Cali. OK, is this a movement cause I dont see it..let me know.
 8 years ago '04        #9
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133

:bsflag:
 8 years ago '08        #10
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Nyggas need to stop the madness. I had a Vice Lord homie who moved to Harlem, and told me that them nyggas is not even banging like that. Most NY murders are not even gang related. Plus they have no hoods, no turf, all they do is hang out infront of corner stores like hobos and claim "they holding down the block". Matter fact he told me that the Bloods and Crips live on the same blocks in NY. Them nyggas is neighbors, they hang out together. Dont let them fool yall. Cliffy Barz always hyping s**t up. Its 2010, move on Cliffy.
 8 years ago '05        #11
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,440 | Props total: 1376 1376
NY gangbanging= 1 of the biggest jokes on earth. All of that helped k!ll NY's identity in terms of hip hop music and is 1 of the reason why NY is no longer on top.
 8 years ago '06        #12
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 DominicanLou said:
I thought I was gonna see a video of some n*ggas talking s**t about Cali. I heard nothing. So, you got a couple of gangbangers that are saying f**k Cali. OK, is this a movement cause I dont see it..let me know.
OFf brand shyt......

now pardon me... but bac in 96.. niccaz was dissing the dub and vice versa. A couple snitches get transfered out east and now they wanna bite.

I miss the old NY... niccas repped they PJs.... rocked camo gear and had their own identity.

iuno why niccas in a rush to get their names and pictures in that db... one they get you you can't get out...

smh
 05-31-2010, 08:12 AM         #13
v4ndiTT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol dunno much about gangbanging and s**t, but these guys look dumb as f**k
 8 years ago '06        #14
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 notic99 said:
people still find it cool to gangbang?

Same thing i was thinking. s**t is so ignorant. In this day and age muthaf**ka's still gang bangin. Let you know that n*ggaz ain't learned s**t. NY Bloods and Crips. That s**t sound so damn lame. Generation of the crack babies.

Last edited by davon4204; 05-31-2010 at 08:16 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #15
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Yo real talk there's Bloods and Crips and Vice lords, in almost every state why just point out NY ? F.l got em k.y ,N.c and Atl and the n.O. ya'll see Gucci and Lil Wayne and Jeezy claimin but don't say s**t . Why ? Remember certified gangsta's Jim jones was actually in cali bangin that 5 getting love. I ain't see Wayne, Jeezy or Gucci get no love like that when they be out there. I heard 1 bar comming at Cali n*ggaz from a lame that not everybody agrees with. n*ggaz love to hate N.Y boy AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT NOT ONE OF YOU ON HERE HATING ON NY WOULD EVER GO INTO NONE OF THE boroughs TALKIN THIS s**t.

STOP IT 5

Last edited by LOpacino; 05-31-2010 at 08:19 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #16
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
How y'all gonna ignore how wack that beat was in the background...
 05-31-2010, 08:26 AM         #17
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t is mad old I think seen this on youtube I think they did this in 04-05 or some like that.
 05-31-2010, 08:33 AM         #18
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOpacino said:
Yo real talk there's Bloods and Crips and Vice lords, in almost every state why just point out NY ? F.l got em k.y ,N.c and Atl and the n.O. ya'll see Gucci and Lil Wayne and Jeezy claimin but don't say s**t . Why ? Remember certified gangsta's Jim jones was actually in cali bangin that 5 getting love. I ain't see Wayne, Jeezy or Gucci get no love like that when they be out there. I heard 1 bar comming at Cali n*ggaz from a lame that not everybody agrees with. n*ggaz love to hate N.Y boy AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT NOT ONE OF YOU ON HERE HATING ON NY WOULD EVER GO INTO NONE OF THE boroughs TALKIN THIS s**t.

STOP IT 5

What is so great about being in a gang why is it every what is the purpose of is being in it for am i going to be paid being in a gang. will i have future being in a gang has anybody in a gang everbeen sucessful not talking about rappers either. why the violence why jail answer this since being in gang is so great.
 8 years ago '07        #19
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol new york n*ggas seem brand new to gang banging..they took this s**t and ran with it
 05-31-2010, 08:38 AM         #20
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*facepalm* I'm from NY and this s**t is just embarassing. How and why dudes think it's so cool to be bangin n then bringin up the youngins like this is beyond me....hence why theres no progress...
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy