May 30 - W. Seattle teen beaten bloody in possible hate crime

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-05-2010, 04:42 PM         #81
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItachiUchiha said:
What's your poitn Queen-2-Be?
u cant see the sarcasm? im saying that people think it ok and nothing absolutely wrong with k!lling a black man and dragging him 10 miles and dumping his body somewhere. but the second somebody even looks at wrong or punches or kicks a pink person theyre the biggest villian known to man kind! and yo azz should be ashamed of yourself... i hope the pink people grab yo azz up n ship u over that border or just harass yo azz everyday 4 all the str8 bs u do n say
 06-05-2010, 08:23 PM         #82
smithahr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
u cant see the sarcasm? im saying that people think it ok and nothing absolutely wrong with k!lling a black man and dragging him 10 miles and dumping his body somewhere. but the second somebody even looks at wrong or punches or kicks a pink person theyre the biggest villian known to man kind! and yo azz should be ashamed of yourself... i hope the pink people grab yo azz up n ship u over that border or just harass yo azz everyday 4 all the str8 bs u do n say

In the video u have posted, what got u to think that anybody thinks its ok ? Everybody (all whites BTW) said its a shockin crime and that they cant even understand what made him do smth as horrible as that ??? Its beyond me how u a.ssume the things u do

Last edited by smithahr; 06-05-2010 at 08:24 PM..
 06-05-2010, 10:44 PM         #83
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smithahr said:
In the video u have posted, what got u to think that anybody thinks its ok ? Everybody (all whites BTW) said its a shockin crime and that they cant even understand what made him do smth as horrible as that ??? Its beyond me how u a.ssume the things u do
the dude ask what was my point... like basically saying, ''so and what'' ''i dont care''. and this was not even a week after. but i show sumthin 100000000000000% more gruelsome and awful yet people just dont care. so thats how i came 2 the a.ssumption

its all good with me tho everything will work itself out in due time... just keep it up

Last edited by king-2-be; 06-05-2010 at 10:48 PM..
 06-06-2010, 12:45 AM         #84
smithahr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
the dude ask what was my point... like basically saying, ''so and what'' ''i dont care''. and this was not even a week after. but i show sumthin 100000000000000% more gruelsome and awful yet people just dont care. so thats how i came 2 the a.ssumption

its all good with me tho everything will work itself out in due time... just keep it up
but when he said whats your point im pretty sure he meant "what are u trying to say" ? i doubt he meant he doesnt care and that they should let the white dude walk
thread with crime A is presented and your response is showing a video of a worse crime so the question is what are u trying to say with it exactly ??

your video is worse wihout a doubt, that white boy should be put to death IMO but black on white crime, white on black crime, yellow on brown crime, red on black crime, pick any color on other color crime, its still a crime and its wrong dont u agree ?
 8 years ago '04        #85
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 672 672
you really got "so and what" and "i dont care" out of 'whats your point'?
 06-06-2010, 03:02 PM         #86
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't pay King-2-Be any mind. He's an admitted racist who hates white people and makes less sense than his mother when she tries to speak with my c*ck in her mouth...

Palogee...

I never did say you said that...

Instead of looking at the white race as a whole when saying you can't stand whites doing all of these things (because I know you don't include bucktoothed Cletus from the trailer park in that demographic), why not focus on the corrupt rich people? You wouldn't blame the poor people of 3rd world nations for their current situations would you? No, you would blame their rich corrupt leaders, and not the countrymen simply because they're of the same race as those who made these travesties a reality. Why then does the blame fall squarely on every person who is of the white race?

So now the statistics are racist as well? How can you be reasoned with when you're shown facts that prove you wrong, yet you consider the facts to be racist?

You actually seemed to make sense toward the end, though it's odd how you acknowledge that white people go to Africa 'all the time', yet still believe they all have something to apologize for because of slavery.
 8 years ago '06        #87
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
good for this crackka
 06-07-2010, 08:19 AM         #88
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItachiUchiha said:
Don't pay King-2-Be any mind. He's an admitted racist who hates white people and makes less sense than his mother when she tries to speak with my c*ck in her mouth...

Palogee...

I never did say you said that...

Instead of looking at the white race as a whole when saying you can't stand whites doing all of these things (because I know you don't include bucktoothed Cletus from the trailer park in that demographic), why not focus on the corrupt rich people? You wouldn't blame the poor people of 3rd world nations for their current situations would you? No, you would blame their rich corrupt leaders, and not the countrymen simply because they're of the same race as those who made these travesties a reality. Why then does the blame fall squarely on every person who is of the white race?

So now the statistics are racist as well? How can you be reasoned with when you're shown facts that prove you wrong, yet you consider the facts to be racist?

You actually seemed to make sense toward the end, though it's odd how you acknowledge that white people go to Africa 'all the time', yet still believe they all have something to apologize for because of slavery.
I've learned a long time ago that white people are incapable of apologizing. It underminds everything they teach, and goes against the way you all were raised. I know you as well as everyone else will never apologize... Yet you enjoy the fruits from it all. But I generalize all whites like you generalized all black men with your r*pe statistics. No one I know as well as myself has gone down for s3xual battery. I was just saying the stats are suspect. Hell Kobe got accused then...... Wha Happuh? Turned out to be a wh0ore that everyone was f**kin.

But anyways, truth is truth. You don't hear alot about white people whoopin on us cause men like me have guns and are down to squab. Any day of the week. I'm just asking that your race stop ACTING like you have evolved into these equality minded people.

Also I ask that all the ignorant black people that are running around f**king up people that have nothing to do with nothing or that are just plain weak and can't defend themselves. That's what the Klan used to do. And it gets you nowhere, just like it hasn't got the white people in the south anywhere. I was born in N.C. and my fam is from Louisiana. WWhites in the south are way more poor than their brethren up north.

In concluson, I have no reason to hate white people. I just hate your behavior. And your behavior has put you in a position of power. I don't respect people who obtain anything by stealing, raping and k!lling. So that pretty much includes every president and politician from "Good Ol Abe Lincoln" on back. THEY ARE ALL PIECES OF s**t IN MY BOOK. As well as all the bloods, crips, vice lords, and anyone else that is in the business of ruining my community and any credibility that we may or may not have. They all contribute to the end of the society.

But IMHO, this country was doomed to fail. It's called Karma. Why in the world do we think this could continue when it was built on genocide, slavery, and inequality? I hear people talk about how the Arabs treat their women but white men use to cheat on the wives non stop(Especially during the slave days, hell there were 1000's of mulatto children that were sold cause their dads were white men just getting a nut off), as well as whip their a.ss in public. REAL s**t!!! There is an old law(That was never repealed) in Onslow county NC that states you can take your wife to the court house steps and beat her a.ss on Sunday. Don't believe me? Google it or call down there and ask for yourself. Why so hypocritical???? That is a question I never could get an answer to. Whites are quick to say how this and that are so old and "Blacks should just get over it" but will consistently celebrate holidays remembering the good ol days.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-07-2010 at 08:22 AM..
 06-07-2010, 11:54 AM         #89
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Palogee...

I'm not f**king white, I already told you....

Whites, other than those directly responsible, many of whom are no longer even alive, have nothing to apologize for. I mean, would it seem right to you for America to make you apologize for every black person in prison, for every black rapist and child molester? I mean, what you're proposing is simply hilarious and vacuous.

And what exactly are you expecting out of an apology anyway?

LMAO, I didn't generalize all black men with those statistics dude... lulz wtf man... Please quote where I said that all black men are rapists. I certainly am not, neither is anybody I know.

Yes 'bruh', I'm sure Kobey's case is representative of the overall majority. You mean to tell me that all of those women are lying? Did you even look up the statistics of black on white and white on black r*pe? In 2005, over 30,000 white women were r*ped by black men, while less than 10 black women were r*ped by white men. Even if half of the 30,000 women were lying, that would still be an astonishing number.

I really like how you put words in my mouth to make it seem as though you have made some sort of point. I never said all black men were suspects, I don't believe that so stop lying.

But anyways, truth is truth. You don't hear alot about white people whoopin on us cause men like me have guns and are down to squab. Any day of the week. I'm just asking that your race stop ACTING like you have evolved into these equality minded people.
You do know that you would have more likelihood of using your 'guns against a member of your own race than a white person, right?

Down to squab huh? That the new 'n*gga' word around here? Squab? Do people sitll 'get down', or 'fade'? @ all this n*ggalingo.

In concluson, I have no reason to hate white people. I just hate your behavior. And your behavior has put you in a position of power. I don't respect people who obtain anything by stealing, raping and k!lling. So that pretty much includes every president and politician from "Good Ol Abe Lincoln" on back. THEY ARE ALL PIECES OF s**t IN MY BOOK. As well as all the bloods, crips, vice lords, and anyone else that is in the business of ruining my community and any credibility that we may or may not have. They all contribute to the end of the society.
Well why don't you make yourself a time machine, go back to the 1600s and settle this with the slaveowners and columbus' folk because you won't find too many people in America nowadays responsible for the Native American genocide and for African American slavery. (Damn, one long a.ss run on sentence )

The country isn't doomed to fail, karma doesn't exist.

sighs... well when women are arrested for being r*ped in America you may have a point there sonny boy...
 06-07-2010, 12:32 PM         #90
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItachiUchiha said:
Palogee...

Whites, other than those directly responsible, many of whom are no longer even alive, have nothing to apologize for. I mean, would it seem right to you for America to make you apologize for every black person in prison, for every black rapist and child molester? I mean, what you're proposing is simply hilarious and vacuous.

LMAO, I didn't generalize all black men with those statistics dude... lulz wtf man... Please quote where I said that all black men are rapists. I certainly am not, neither is anybody I know.

Yes 'bruh', I'm sure Kobey's case is representative of the overall majority. You mean to tell me that all of those women are lying? Did you even look up the statistics of black on white and white on black r*pe? In 2005, over 30,000 white women were r*ped by black men, while less than 10 black women were r*ped by white men. Even if half of the 30,000 women were lying, that would still be an astonishing number.

I really like how you put words in my mouth to make it seem as though you have made some sort of point. I never said all black men were suspects, I don't believe that so stop lying.

You do know that you would have more likelihood of using your 'guns against a member of your own race than a white person, right?

Down to squab huh? That the new 'n*gga' word around here? Squab? Do people sitll 'get down', or 'fade'? @ all this n*ggalingo.

Well why don't you make yourself a time machine, go back to the 1600s and settle this with the slaveowners and columbus' folk because you won't find too many people in America nowadays responsible for the Native American genocide and for African American slavery. (Damn, one long a.ss run on sentence )

sighs... well when women are arrested for being r*ped in America you may have a point there sonny boy...
We have "Allies" who will arrest their women for screaming r*pe. Saudi, Kuwait.... WTF???

And I don't need to go back to the 1600's, 1700's, 1800, or now the 1900's. I look at whats going on today. We(Blacks) make 60% less than whites with the same amount of experience. We can't even get credible textbooks in our school systems, quality teachers with quality tools to succeed, and when we do turn people in for crimes the police let them snitch their way out of it. If I am walking in a white neighborhood just minding my business I will/have been stopped, questioned, and ID'd(Same s**t everyone is b**ching about in AZ).And now just because they throw an immigrant in office I am supposed to be happy we have a "Black" president? What is he doing for race relations exactly?

This white kid is what happens when you ignore the problem. My parents told me alot of horror stories about the south. And I grew up hating them cause they still call us zzzzzz, they always have an excuse when things are not equal, and white people have been handed down land, money, and the government homie. So please explain when all this racism stopped???? MY POINT IS THAT IT HASN'T AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT. I won't walk around pretending to be in the best country in the world when 70% of the country is white, just like in the 80's, 60's and on back. And more than half of that wish we didn't exist.You can. I WON"T.

And hell no I am not saying women are lying. But..

Man I know we have some sick f**ks. But all through this county's existence there has been a forced thought that we are naturally capable of r*pe. As I said before though. White girls have always told me white men have connections and if smart, always get off. I'm just sayin

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-07-2010 at 12:39 PM..
 06-07-2010, 01:52 PM         #91
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItachiUchiha said:
Palogee...

I should known your uncle ruckus a.ss was in here taking up for the white people......trying to sound super intelligent.......but once again sounding redundant and absolutely disillusioned. smh.....
 06-07-2010, 03:57 PM         #92
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Palogee... I already showed you whites are more likely to be the victims of a hate crime by a black person than the other way around.

You said nothing of the Duke Lacrosse r*pe hoax perpetrated by a black 'wh0ore' (that's what she was, not because of race. She was a wh0ore by profession) to jail a few innocent white men.

You just continue the same s**t about how white people were so bad years ago as if white people today are to blame. As if it's okay for this kid to be beaten because of what his ancestors did. This is what happens when you ignore the problem? No, this is what happens when two ignorant f**ks who don't know s**t about their history attack an innocent person. The only difference between this and the Emmit Till incident is that Emmit died. In both cases, the suspects were ignorant bastards who probably don't deserve to live.

Dos-Effect... f**k off

Doubt I'll be posting in this thread again...
 06-13-2010, 03:07 AM         #93
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just dont get the pity party...i am white, and some of my closest friends are black guys i played ball with for a long a.ss time. never have i heard a single one of them b*tch about being mistreated bc they were black. I understand both yours and my ancestors probably had a not so ideal relationship at some point, and thats unfortunate. however, a lot of the ignorance i read in the sympathy-craving, "your people did it to my people, etc." is simply b**ch-made. study the true motives behind slavery ( i recommend Econ 467- or its equivalent, get smart...) and then come produce an informed, intelligent argument to your oppression which has somehow produced a negative pus*y a.ss aspect on life that you never lived. .none of us will ever be as tough as our ancestors, and all of you that feel as if you're owed something,what youre owed is probably a smack in the face and a statement such as "get over it you f**king poser."
Real people knuck up and take what hits them in stride and deal with it, one way or another..excuses are cop outs and the only way to succeed in this world is by sheer unaffected determination. quit bringing up what never happened to you and trying to pretend like youre owed something....im hungry and you aint gettin no damn snacks from me.
 06-13-2010, 03:09 AM         #94
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shaqtus.
 7 years ago '04        #95
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,311 | Props total: 11363 11363
 ItachiUchiha said:
for one... lol

2. Your questions were irrelevant and I won't address them.

How exactly are street, county and state names oppressing you?

I don't try to act as though things didn't happen. I recognize events of the past for what they are, and that's events of the past. How can you ever progress forward if you're stuck in the past? I'm not saying just forget it because it is a part of American history, but I am saying don't use it as an excuse. Don't live in the past. Slavery, particularly that of blacks in America, as much as you don't want to hear it, was not that big of a deal. Yes it was horrible, slavery always is. But whites were also made to work the fields along with blacks. Have you heard of white servitude? Indentured servants were often times treated as unfairly and unjustly as the black slaves were. The Jews were enslaved and I can name other races, s**t, the Armenians and Native Americans were victims of a massive genocide etc etc etc. We dropped a f**king atomic bomb, 2 actually, on the Japanese and they're not incessantly whining about how they're owed something because of it. They even gave us the f**king Playstation. Slavery was not a concoction by white people designed primarily to oppress blacks. Damn near every race has been enslaved yet blacks are the only ones still f**king crying about it.

We're about to go into very 'touchy' territory. Let's see if another mod gets his c*ck stuck in his a.ss and bans me cause he thinks I'm being racist. I'm not racist, I'm a realist. If my views strike you as racist, then you're just a PC retard who is too easily offended.

Do you know how many white women are r*ped annually by black men? Look it up, then look at how many black women are r*ped annually by white males.

Do you know how many white people are the targets of crime and murder by black men? Look it up, then look at how many black people are the targets of crime and murder by white men.

If the roles were reversed you would swear whites were planning an extermination.

I say this not to imply blacks have a genetic predisposition for violence, I don't believe that. I say it because this moron, pologee or whatever, said 'at least this white boy got to go home'. Well son, statistics say that there are many more whites who are victims of similar attacks by blacks who don't 'get to go home'. If these attacks are okay on the basis of "we're just getting the white man back", then I think it's been reciprocated in full.

And bro, stop a.ssuming.... I'm not white, I'm actually a mixture of black and Mexican.

Why would that get under my skin when I myself am a black person that talks about something other than shooting eachother, hoes and car rims? I applaud that because I detest black culture, which consists of gang violence, ignorance, anti-intellectuality and the glorification of the aforementioned with rap music.
man u lucky this is a forum I wouldve had ur a.ss handed to u for saying that dumb s**t
 7 years ago '04        #96
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
 hockey0408 said:
thats why i pack the heat
cosign that. You think this some s**t you gonna see mfers riot because of race, unemployment,and other things.
 7 years ago '10        #97
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
this is bulls**t.. you just wanna ask yourself the question...... WHY?
 7 years ago '06        #98
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
Why this topic get bumped? Ts is banned and this s**t old as hell
 7 years ago '09        #99
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
oh how the tables have turned

rip to kid
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy