May 30 - W. Seattle teen beaten bloody in possible hate crime

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2010, 11:30 PM         #61
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This happened 3 years ago:

Not in the 60's. So all you white people need to stop acting like you are angles. And I don't remember a whole lot of press reaching this story. But if it was a Jon Benoit Ramsey or Elizibeth Smart Looking broad we would still be hearing about it. Now if the story was reversed you think it would have been swept under the rug???????????

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-02-2010 at 11:32 PM..
 06-02-2010, 11:34 PM         #62
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But notice how Fox News puts Alleged on every other line. Like the girl was lyin. But I know you white boys will have something to come back with. Your race always has an excuse. And look at their bail. $100,000??????????? WTF??? Think a black man would have got that???? Hell no!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-02-2010 at 11:36 PM..
 06-02-2010, 11:39 PM         #63
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
But notice how Fox News puts Alleged on every other line. Like the girl was lyin. But I know you white boys will have something to come back with. Your race always has an excuse. And look at their bail. $100,000??????????? WTF??? Think a black man would have got that???? Hell no!!!!!!!!!!
yes...use one of the more radical news sources to prove your point.....you can create all the hypothetical situations you want to make you feel better but that doesn't solve anything

people like you and jr hyphy are the reason progress in the American civil rights movement died...so good at throwing stones they don't understand the solution

Last edited by The Muffin Man; 06-02-2010 at 11:40 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #64
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 Joe Budden said:
How do we know this guys is telling the truth? This sounds like an average robbery and nothing like a hate crime.
Did you read the article ? When i got jumped and robbed back in middle school they didn't hold me down and p!ss on me. And i don't think that is in the agenda for stick up kids around the nation.

All in all these dudes probably aren't actually racist , Just two f**k boys wanting to be hard and flexing on some random kid they never seen around before or something.
 06-03-2010, 01:56 AM         #65
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not in the 60's. So all you white people need to stop acting like you are angles. And I don't remember a whole lot of press reaching this story. But if it was a Jon Benoit Ramsey or Elizibeth Smart Looking broad we would still be hearing about it. Now if the story was reversed you think it would have been swept under the rug???????????
Palogee, please just stop... You're proving nothing other than that you're an imbecile.

Need I remind you of the Duke Lacrosse r*pe allegations? A black female accused white Lacrosse teammates of r*pe. The story was top news and everybody was immediately convinced that the accused were guilty, seemingly because they were white and she black. It was later found that the accusations were completely fabricated. Need I once again remind you that a white person is far more likely to be the victim of an attack by a black person than the other way around?

Need I remind you of the brutal Kentucky murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom?

Perhaps you've never heard of them, perhaps you have. The fact here is that the majority hasn't, and that if the races of those involved were reversed, the story would have been nationwide, 24/7 with nearly non-stop coverage for months. A group of blacks beat, r*ped, k!lled this white couple.

According to news reports, Christian and Newsom had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was "hijacked, bound and blindfolded" by five black males, and "taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."[4]

Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen.

According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was either led or dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was shot in the back of the head, the neck, and the back, and his body then set on fire.

Christian's death came only after hours of s3xual torture, medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Christian suffered horrific injuries to her v*gina, anus and mouth. She was not only r*ped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution - all while Christian was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Christian died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said
Stop demonizing the 'white man' because for every story you bring up of white on black crime that happened within the last few years, I can bring up 10 incidents of black on white crime committed recently, most of which see nearly no media coverage. So just stop because you won't win this. The statistics and facts simply do not support your view.

Then again I'm sure your twisted mind will find a way to justify these senseless attacks. Possibly just 'getting the white man back' huh?
 06-03-2010, 12:28 PM         #66
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't think it was a hate crime. I think it was just a robbery that turned really violent and a few racist remarks were said. They could argue temporary insanity.
I can't believe I missed this gem of a post. If a couple whites beat and robbed a black person and said some racist remarks, would they be racist?
 06-03-2010, 02:02 PM         #67
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItachiUchiha said:
I can't believe I missed this gem of a post. If a couple whites beat and robbed a black person and said some racist remarks, would they be racist?
Why would a white man rob a black man? Is he robbing for financial gain? Or is he doing it out of hate?

I just find it funny that a white man would rob a black guy for financial gain. And if he did, that would mean he lives in the same poverty where most blacks reside. Therefore he gets a pass.
 06-03-2010, 02:13 PM         #68
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh my God... That's beside the point.

06-03-2010, 02:44 PM         #69
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay, let's say your scenario did happen. What if two poor white kids targeted Jay-Z because he's rich, and not because he's black. Let's say they had a little scuffle and a few racial slurs where exchanged. Are they guilty of a hate crime? I think it all boils down to what was the initial motive of the crime.

Now I don't know too much about hate crime laws, but I think white people are targeted because they are more successful, not because they are white.
 06-03-2010, 02:55 PM         #70
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your hypothetical is irrelevant and if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're just trying to avoid the real issue. If the whole point of this attack was simply to rob him, why then would they hold him hostage for hours, beat him senseless and then urinate on him? Why would they explicitly state that they're beating him in revenge for slavery?

You've no basis for what you're saying

Last edited by ItachiUchiha; 06-03-2010 at 02:56 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #71
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 KeepinItTrill said:
JR...

two wrongs don't make a right remember that

it was wrong then and it's wrong now, no matter who's doing what to w/e race, hate crimes aren't ok PERIOD
Couldnt have said it better myself...
 06-03-2010, 03:25 PM         #72
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said, these guys deserve to have the book thrown at them, but was him being white the initial motive of the crime? Maybe race became an issue halfway in the robbery, maybe the kid said a racial slur first. Leave it up the court system to deal with it. But if financial gain was the initial motive, I don't think these guys are guilty of a hate crime. But proving any of this will be very hard to do in court.
 06-03-2010, 05:19 PM         #73
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Hyphy, basically, what you're saying is that because this kid's ancestors 'might' have owned slaves, they 'might' have k!lled blacks and because people with whom he shares the same level of melanin (and no other a.ssociation) committed horrific atrocities years ago, that it's okay for him to suffer the consequences, even if he had absolutely nothing to do with these events?

You can take that same thing and apply it to my hypothetical. If those two whites attacked and robbed a black person while hurling racial epithets, they should immediately be labeled racist, while if the roles were reversed, the black offenders shouldn't be labeled racist? All this simply because those two white's ancestors committed horrific deeds? Is this double standard okay with you?

You know what else can be misconstrued as symbolic historically? Black ineptitude. I can very easily take your exact argument and apply it to black people. The only difference would be that I'd be condemned for it. Why the double standard?

Throughout history, Africa, namely South Africa has been a haven for rapists, murderers. It is chock full of savagery with people who believe raping virgins will cure them of the AIDS virus. It is the leader in world wide r*pe per capita. Black countries are consistently among the most violent and least advanced. Just look at f**king Detroit, it's like a mini f**king South Africa over there man. Black cities in America are among the most violent. Blacks are in prison in disproportionate numbers and are by all statistical showings, the most likely to commit crime.

Now, using your same f**ked up 'logic', I can then take what the DC Snipers did, what all black gang members do (f**k up their own communities), what every black rapist and sell out who sold your ancestors to slavery in Africa did (By the way, did you know Africa still practices slavery? They enslave their own f**king people!)... and then k!ll every black person and it'd be okay, because by your logic, black people are all violent. Black violence, ineptitude, inability could all be filed under historically symbolic using your logic.

Killing all black people, or even an innocent one simply because many are violent is not okay, likewise, beating or k!lling an innocent white person because their ancestors were a f**ked up bunch is also not okay in any f**king way.

Hyphy, you're a racist, are you aware of that?
 06-04-2010, 12:52 AM         #74
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course you are...

If a white person said of a black person what you said of the white boy in this thread, you and I both know you'd be the first to cry racism. You fall under the same criterion for 'racist' that you subject whites to.

I respect you, reluctantly, but I don't 'necessarily' think you're a racist. You do.

Last edited by ItachiUchiha; 06-04-2010 at 12:55 AM..
 06-04-2010, 03:44 PM         #75
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

i think id really just LOVE to get my head blown off and dragged 10 miles while dangling from the back of a pick up truck, over a few punches and kicks for a few seconds!!!
 8 years ago '10        #76
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
not a good look for the 206
 06-04-2010, 06:37 PM         #77
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's your poitn Queen-2-Be?
 8 years ago '05        #78
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
I think everyone can agree that the crime in itself was bad so that is a none issue there should not be unnecessary violence brought onto people.

The real issue as it seems is should we (blacks) feel sorry for him (white) {this approach complete exonerates the Asian guy and that is why racism exist because reading the post it was like he was never even there}

Me personally i do feel for this dude I hate, race based attacks they sicken me

But What Itachi and Hyphy was bringing up was the issue of racism. I recently heard this that Racism is defined as prejudice + power, this is why as a culture white people {Generalizing} have the upper hand in all thing in America... power, Itachi to not acknowledge that white privilege doesn't exist is simple mindedness. Yes not all white people are inclined to do well in there lives but as a whole they have a step up in life that was given to them at birth.

Yes slavery did happen 200 years ago but the benefits of slavery (money property and status) were passed down generation to generation and CAN still be seen today.

Remember it is not about black people wanting power it is about black people wanting equalization in this world
 06-05-2010, 02:02 PM         #79
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never denied white privilege. The main topic of discussion between Palogee (and occasionally Jr.Hyphy) and myself was the obvious double standard in the reporting of hate crimes (i.e. Instances of black on white crime, even if the details of the case were ambiguous, would be labeled racist if the roles were reversed.) We saw this with the Duke Lacrosse r*pe allegations, the murders of Shannon and Christian etc.

That definition of racism is rocky because it gives it’s proponents the ability to then say that no black, no matter his views on race, can be a racist because blacks do not have ‘power’. It is a ridiculous notion, much like holocaust denial, that really deserves no dignified response. Can blacks be racist? Of course. Are some whites still reaping the monetary benefits of slavery? Sure. Does this then mean that little has changed and that blacks are, by law, incapable of succeeding in what they deem a ‘white man’s world? Of course not. Slavery does not make you choose a life of crime, the gang lifestyle etc
 06-05-2010, 02:59 PM         #80
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItachiUchiha said:
I never denied white privilege. The main topic of discussion between Palogee (and occasionally Jr.Hyphy) and myself was the obvious double standard in the reporting of hate crimes (i.e. Instances of black on white crime, even if the details of the case were ambiguous, would be labeled racist if the roles were reversed.) We saw this with the Duke Lacrosse r*pe allegations, the murders of Shannon and Christian etc.

That definition of racism is rocky because it gives it’s proponents the ability to then say that no black, no matter his views on race, can be a racist because blacks do not have ‘power’. It is a ridiculous notion, much like holocaust denial, that really deserves no dignified response. Can blacks be racist? Of course. Are some whites still reaping the monetary benefits of slavery? Sure. Does this then mean that little has changed and that blacks are, by law, incapable of succeeding in what they deem a ‘white man’s world? Of course not. Slavery does not make you choose a life of crime, the gang lifestyle etc
I for one never said that. Everyone has racism in then. The difference between black and white is the whites have used it to destroy the mind, community and sanity of blacks and then fast forward 100 years and say you aren't racist cause you don't lynch people or something like that. I hate that whites have stopped at nothing to build ever imaginative ways to destroy the earth, I hate that they spend more money on going to mars than they do in education, I hate that white people annihilated the native American population, I hate that missing white girls get more attention than anyone, I hate how white people complain about giving minority children free lunch and welfare but will go all over the world building brand new s**t for people(Thailand, Mexico, Philippines, Iraq, Bosnia I did with my own two hands in the Army), and I hate that white people will talk about how black man are statistically more prone to r*pe but won't talk about all the black men that have been exonerated by DNA or how all of the catholic priests, white priest, molested and r*ped little boys and have done no jail time. Will always say black men r*pe when Bundy, Green river, and BTK were white(Many more like them), or how they keep their daughters as s3x slaves, Or how rich white men fly to Asia to buy children. I went to Asia and what do you see walking down the street with a young a.ss girl, WHITE MEN.

In conclusion, for every bigoted statistic you throw at me I can come back with 3. Its all nonsense. And I can't hate too much more because then there are n*ggas, not black men and women, but n*ggas as well as uncle Toms. Won't go to Africa(White people do all the time) but will bust they a.ss to get to Europe, won't help disadvantaged black youth but will help out rich injured white kids, will call themselves black but turn their noses up at dark skinned women, won't wear black people clothes but will drape themselves in Louie f*gton man bags, won't pick up a book to improve their English but will get a subscription to King magazine, won't read into their history but will take courses on Greek mythology(All lies and fake bulls**t), won't shoot a person bringing in cocaine into their neighborhoods but will blow your head off for stepping on their shoes, won't honor black figures of history but will honor and probably die for 2pac'c memory......... I can go on and on. But we need to do better. We won't win anything or get anywhere if we continue to be fake about life's problems.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-05-2010 at 08:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now