May 30 - W. Seattle teen beaten bloody in possible hate crime

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
textbook racism at its finest
 06-01-2010, 01:50 AM         #42
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mordern times aren;'t that way because black people aren't afraid of white people anymore. Not because you all decided to be human.

But 3 questions...
Why can't America get over pearl harbor and allow the Japanese to have a military????
Why can't America get over it and get out of the middle east???
Why can't America get over it and take those sanctions from Cuba???
White people have an excuse fir everything? You tell us to get over our past but all over this country I am reminded of the past by way of statues of slave owners, streets counties and a state named after slave owners... Hell black people are still stuck with those stupid a.ss names.

I bring up the past because white people like you try to act as if things didn't happen. And like I asked before... did those people get any justice?? No. Now you wanna cry cause some white boy got his a.ss kicked? Wow.. At least he got to go home and was beat with a belt... NOT A WHIP. I've learned that white people like you hate the real truth. That's why it gets under your skin when a black person talks about something other than shooting each other, hoes and car rims.
for one... lol

2. Your questions were irrelevant and I won't address them.

How exactly are street, county and state names oppressing you?

I don't try to act as though things didn't happen. I recognize events of the past for what they are, and that's events of the past. How can you ever progress forward if you're stuck in the past? I'm not saying just forget it because it is a part of American history, but I am saying don't use it as an excuse. Don't live in the past. Slavery, particularly that of blacks in America, as much as you don't want to hear it, was not that big of a deal. Yes it was horrible, slavery always is. But whites were also made to work the fields along with blacks. Have you heard of white servitude? Indentured servants were often times treated as unfairly and unjustly as the black slaves were. The Jews were enslaved and I can name other races, s**t, the Armenians and Native Americans were victims of a massive genocide etc etc etc. We dropped a f**king atomic bomb, 2 actually, on the Japanese and they're not incessantly whining about how they're owed something because of it. They even gave us the f**king Playstation. Slavery was not a concoction by white people designed primarily to oppress blacks. Damn near every race has been enslaved yet blacks are the only ones still f**king crying about it.

We're about to go into very 'touchy' territory. Let's see if another mod gets his c*ck stuck in his a.ss and bans me cause he thinks I'm being racist. I'm not racist, I'm a realist. If my views strike you as racist, then you're just a PC retard who is too easily offended.

Do you know how many white women are r*ped annually by black men? Look it up, then look at how many black women are r*ped annually by white males.

Do you know how many white people are the targets of crime and murder by black men? Look it up, then look at how many black people are the targets of crime and murder by white men.

If the roles were reversed you would swear whites were planning an extermination.

I say this not to imply blacks have a genetic predisposition for violence, I don't believe that. I say it because this moron, pologee or whatever, said 'at least this white boy got to go home'. Well son, statistics say that there are many more whites who are victims of similar attacks by blacks who don't 'get to go home'. If these attacks are okay on the basis of "we're just getting the white man back", then I think it's been reciprocated in full.

And bro, stop a.ssuming.... I'm not white, I'm actually a mixture of black and Mexican.

That's why it gets under your skin when a black person talks about something other than shooting each other, hoes and car rims.
Why would that get under my skin when I myself am a black person that talks about something other than shooting eachother, hoes and car rims? I applaud that because I detest black culture, which consists of gang violence, ignorance, anti-intellectuality and the glorification of the aforementioned with rap music.
 06-01-2010, 02:55 PM         #43
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Show and prove your claims. By percentage of "race" whites commit more crimes than blacks, go look that s**t up.
I actually typed a response to this in my original post but excluded it to prevent 'oh you're racist' remarks from others, but oh well.

By percentage of race, yes, whites do commit more crimes than blacks. That's obvious, they're the majority. But don't you find it odd that despite being only 13% of the population, blacks commit half of the crime in America? When looked at in that manner, blacks are more likely to commit crime than whites.

You mentioned Armenians, Jews, Japanese...where do all those people come from? Europe, Asia...Different damn countries, you can't even compare the plight of those people to that of blacks. Not because it wasn't as significant, but because those people were not taken here under such means. As a matter of fact, all of these different groups regardless of what america has done over the past 500 years, STILL come here for a better life.
The point was that blacks were not the only race to be enslaved, regardless of country. To use slavery as an excuse when so many different other races have also been enslaved and or suffered similar injustices, is just preposterous. Slavery, despite being a horrible period in America, does not effect you anymore. It does not effect me nor does it effect anybody unless they want to be effected by it. You can attribute certain little things like you do later in your post, but that's what BXers refer to as 'reaching'.

Now, when I speak of "black", that includes the "red" people or (Native Americans),ALL OF THE NON-WHITE PEOPLE. So don't start separating.
They're not black...

Really? A lot of the things you named I see as coonery, and it's promoted through media, and big business. But that's not black culture. Black culture is way more valuable than you give credit. It's who has the power to give the loudest voices, and it just so happen here...people like 50 Cent they love to promote, agreed? Can we agree that some of the greatest leaders that have had influence have faced harm, and most of the time death? (Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, Malcolm X, Huey P Newton, a.ssata Shakur, Mumia Abu Jamal, Khalid Muhammed)

School yourself to some COINTELPRO information, the things you perpetuate as "BLACK CULTURE", are examples of ALL the ways that physical slavery as evolved with time.
You can't nit pick what you want and include only the niceties. Gang violence, and anti-intellectuality is as very much a part of black culture.

I don't have a problem at all with your opinion, I just think your experience as a 'black' man has been different than mine. That's how s**t works. If you think 'black' people as a whole aren't discriminated against, oppressed, and face injustice disproportionately....cool.
Of course my experience as a black person has been different.

And no, they're not few and far between. A white person is far more likely to be subject to a.ssault (possibly fatally) by a black person than the other way around. Why don't you ever hear of it though? That's simply because there's a double standard in the media created possibly to not raise racial tensions. If most of the crimes perpetrated against whites by blacks were instead committed against blacks by whites, as I said earlier, you would think whites were committing a Nazi style extermination. Yet most of these black on white incidents do not make the news, and we all know if the roles were reversed the media would be hysterical with cries of racism, and Al Sharpton's fatass would be all over it. But the crimes do not go unreported...

Last edited by ItachiUchiha; 06-01-2010 at 02:58 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #44
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
why this dude think its ok to walk up to 2 dudes he dont even know at 12am or wuteva tho. thats just dumb and askin to get robbed. but s**t grimey tho dude was just tryna help a brotha out wit a light. guess he learned his lesson tho.
 06-01-2010, 05:27 PM         #45
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItachiUchiha said:
for one... lol

2. Your questions were irrelevant and I won't address them.

How exactly are street, county and state names oppressing you?

I don't try to act as though things didn't happen. I recognize events of the past for what they are, and that's events of the past. How can you ever progress forward if you're stuck in the past? I'm not saying just forget it because it is a part of American history, but I am saying don't use it as an excuse. Don't live in the past. Slavery, particularly that of blacks in America, as much as you don't want to hear it, was not that big of a deal. Yes it was horrible, slavery always is. But whites were also made to work the fields along with blacks. Have you heard of white servitude? Indentured servants were often times treated as unfairly and unjustly as the black slaves were. The Jews were enslaved and I can name other races, s**t, the Armenians and Native Americans were victims of a massive genocide etc etc etc. We dropped a f**king atomic bomb, 2 actually, on the Japanese and they're not incessantly whining about how they're owed something because of it. They even gave us the f**king Playstation. Slavery was not a concoction by white people designed primarily to oppress blacks. Damn near every race has been enslaved yet blacks are the only ones still f**king crying about it.

We're about to go into very 'touchy' territory. Let's see if another mod gets his c*ck stuck in his a.ss and bans me cause he thinks I'm being racist. I'm not racist, I'm a realist. If my views strike you as racist, then you're just a PC retard who is too easily offended.

Do you know how many white women are r*ped annually by black men? Look it up, then look at how many black women are r*ped annually by white males.

Do you know how many white people are the targets of crime and murder by black men? Look it up, then look at how many black people are the targets of crime and murder by white men.

If the roles were reversed you would swear whites were planning an extermination.

I say this not to imply blacks have a genetic predisposition for violence, I don't believe that. I say it because this moron, pologee or whatever, said 'at least this white boy got to go home'. Well son, statistics say that there are many more whites who are victims of similar attacks by blacks who don't 'get to go home'. If these attacks are okay on the basis of "we're just getting the white man back", then I think it's been reciprocated in full.

And bro, stop a.ssuming.... I'm not white, I'm actually a mixture of black and Mexican.

Why would that get under my skin when I myself am a black person that talks about something other than shooting eachother, hoes and car rims? I applaud that because I detest black culture, which consists of gang violence, ignorance, anti-intellectuality and the glorification of the aforementioned with rap music.
How many white women are r*ped by black men??? LOL!!!!! Last I checked texas has released over 30 men for false accusations. Am I saying black men don't r*pe??? Hell no.. Ted Bundy surely wasn't a black man. Neither was BTK, or the green river k!ller.

And the fact that you claim to be black and mexican doesn't mean s**t. Sound white washed to me.

And all this talk of others being slaves..... Jews were enslaved how long? Did they lose their native tongue? Did they not know where to go when it was all over??? Yeah so explain how we are the same.

And to those questions I asked... Only a clown laughs when he realizes he isn't educated enough to answer them. The questions were relevant. You say get over it, but every time people like you get a chance you wanna talk about Jews. Boo friggidy hooo. That lasted what??? 8 pr 9 years in Germany??? And the survivors got a s**t load of money back. So now that I know that I am speaking with an uncle tom I know not to acknowledge your brainwashed a.ss at all. Just another n*gga that wish he was white. You probably selling your Mexican family up the river in AZ.

And you detest black culture?? Wow. I must ask. What have you done to contribute a better way of life? Absolutely nothing but turn your nose up at us and talk s**t around your white friends who don't even respect your half breed a.ss. You are just as bad as all those black people you name. Anytime a black person has tried to make things better people like you and them n*ggas you detest are the first ones in line to tear it down.

Oh and for your statistics... Susan smith said a black man car jacked her and took her kids. A white cop said a black man shot him not to long ago. A white girl said Kobe r*ped her and then what happened??? She turned out to be a dirty a.ss ho. I hear you talking Clayton Bigsby.

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 06-01-2010 at 05:33 PM..
 06-01-2010, 05:58 PM         #46
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people like jr hyphy are the reason racism still exists
 06-01-2010, 05:59 PM         #47
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah ItachiUchiha..... All of those catholic priests that have been molesting little boys were white. Only one has seen jail time. Guess that's why the statistics work in your master's favor huh???
 06-01-2010, 07:08 PM         #48
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Palogee, if bringing up s**t from another country is fair game here, then I will refer you to South Africa. South Africa is the country with the highest reported cases of r*pe per capita. Check this link:

And you detest black culture?? Wow. I must ask. What have you done to contribute a better way of life? Absolutely nothing but turn your nose up at us and talk s**t around your white friends who don't even respect your half breed a.ss. You are just as bad as all those black people you name. Anytime a black person has tried to make things better people like you and them n*ggas you detest are the first ones in line to tear it down.
sighs... Here's the predictable and typical cries of uncle tom, white washed, wanna be white etc that I was waiting for. Tell me of one instance where a black person has tried to make things better and in the process was torn down by people 'like me'? You're definitely incorrect in this a.ssumption. If a black man legitimately tries to do something to better his community, I will support him.

And you know what... forget the rest of your post. I'm not even going to waste my time..

Last edited by ItachiUchiha; 06-01-2010 at 07:10 PM..
 06-01-2010, 07:44 PM         #49
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another race thread by Alex G.
 06-01-2010, 07:50 PM         #50
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People just need to wake up out of their dormant state. The region make the city, the city make the people, the people make the individual. That means if you tell me your exact location, I can probably predict the type of person you are. People need to wake up and decide to be who they want to be.
 06-01-2010, 08:45 PM         #51
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItachiUchiha said:
Palogee, if bringing up s**t from another country is fair game here, then I will refer you to South Africa. South Africa is the country with the highest reported cases of r*pe per capita. Check this link:

sighs... Here's the predictable and typical cries of uncle tom, white washed, wanna be white etc that I was waiting for. Tell me of one instance where a black person has tried to make things better and in the process was torn down by people 'like me'? You're definitely incorrect in this a.ssumption. If a black man legitimately tries to do something to better his community, I will support him.

And you know what... forget the rest of your post. I'm not even going to waste my time..
Your mother should have swallowed you. And you are still acting like black people are the only ones that r*pe. Ever hear what the Russians do to their women, as well as Ukrainian and Polish women? They traffic them and f**k them the entire time. And quoting white women, "White men ALWAYS get off or beat the charges unless they are white trash." Hell Italy, Spain, and Portugal are hot beds for trafficked white women. But I'm sure your dumb a.ss is gonna talk about Don Juan or some s**t. Damn you are lost.
 06-01-2010, 09:19 PM         #52
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Budden... I did not start this race discussion. I merely started the news thread. Is posting a thread inciting racial hostility now? If you care to remember, it was both Palogee and Jr.Hiphy who began with racist statements. Why are you blaming me?

Your mother should have swallowed you. And you are still acting like black people are the only ones that r*pe. Ever hear what the Russians do to their women, as well as Ukrainian and Polish women? They traffic them and f**k them the entire time. And quoting white women, "White men ALWAYS get off or beat the charges unless they are white trash." Hell Italy, Spain, and Portugal are hot beds for trafficked white women. But I'm sure your dumb a.ss is gonna talk about Don Juan or some s**t. Damn you are lost.
You are a f**king idiot...

I posted the stats on Africa because you posted some slick s**t about catholic priests being white. You said one thing, and I utterly destroyed it. But no where in my post did I imply that blacks are the only ones who r*pe. That's just your inability to comprehend shining through again.

Last edited by ItachiUchiha; 06-01-2010 at 09:21 PM..
 06-01-2010, 10:05 PM         #53
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How do we know this guys is telling the truth? This sounds like an average robbery and nothing like a hate crime.

He chose to walk home at 2 a.m., he's just another victim of a violent robbery. these guys probably would have robbed anyone who was walking the streets around that time.

Why does this kid have a lighter on him? Is he a smoker? The guys asked for a light, and he went over to give them a light? If this kid is a smoker, something is not right.

More violent crimes occur at night. People should be aware of this by now. The robbers took his money and mp3 player so this doesn't sound like a hate crime.
 8 years ago '05        #54
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 hockey0408 said:
thats why i pack the heat

Dont leave home without your glock
 06-02-2010, 11:21 AM         #55
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Budden, he was walking home from a party. As far as offering the offenders a lighter, that's questionable. I personally would not have done it but that doesn't mean everyone's the same. He might have just been being nice.
 06-02-2010, 02:07 PM         #56
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A birthday party lasting until 2 AM? Let's be reasonable here, what is a 16 year-old doing out at 2 AM? My mother wouldn't even let me in the house if I came home at that age and time.

I'm not saying the guys who mugged him isn't racist or not guilty of the crime, but the person who had the birthday party should have thought of the safety of others.

There's noway I would allow my 16 year-old (if I had one) to come home that late. The birthday party was was officially over 2 hours prior.

What we have here is a case of overkill. That must have been one hell of a party to make you want to celebrate it 26 hours. I could understand if they were at the club, but this is overkill for a 16 year-old.

I know how it feels to walk the streets at night, and let me tell you, it ain't pretty. There were times where I feel like if I wasn't with my friends, something like this would have happened to me.
 06-02-2010, 02:35 PM         #57
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What you would've done does not matter. It has no bearing on this case.
 8 years ago '05        #58
NOLAboi_89 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 56 56
Ok...I read evrybody s**t n imma jus say dis I dnt condone hate crimes n s**t but there was a point wen white ppl did do dis kind of s**t to black ppl n it was kool Another thing I wanna kno is why da f**k was he out at 2 am he prolly was buyin drugs...it could've really happened to anyone if u look at da big picture if dey didn't shout any racial slurs while dey whipped his a.ss would it still b a hate crime I honestly think the guys should b brought to justice though it's not right to do dat to anyone
 06-02-2010, 10:27 PM         #59
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't think it was a hate crime. I think it was just a robbery that turned really violent and a few racist remarks were said. They could argue temporary insanity.
 06-02-2010, 10:42 PM         #60
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Muggz said:
Black people...ya'll know jesse jackson al sharpton and a whole protest movement would be involved if the color was reverse
They had blacks in the fields a few hundred years ago, what do you expect?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy