Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2010, 09:36 AM         #21
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least he lived.... these cats didn't...

I'm not condoning what these cats did. And I hope justice is served, if the actual story is true(Remember the white cop that said a black dude shot him?
 05-31-2010, 09:39 AM         #22
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Yeah that is actually a woman

I'm not condoning what these cats did. And I hope justice is served, if the actual story is true(Remember the white cop that said a black dude shot him?). But all of you trying to get mad about s**t need to shut ya cry baby a.ss up. The stories my dad told me about the 50's and 60's in the south makes this seem silly.

Yes it is harder for me as a black man to be as mad. And I ask for god's help in dealing with it. But if we reap what we sow, doesn't that mean there is going to be a lot more of this happening?

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 05-31-2010 at 09:40 AM..
 05-31-2010, 11:31 AM         #23
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know about this one! Could be lying. He mighta owed sum dudes money over pills or weed (trying to hustle but didn't know how) and they whipped his a.ss. The race card thing always adds another dimension to s**t. GOD bless him regardless. Also, why wander around at 2a anyway? Rightfully so, u should be able to wander 24 hours, however that's not the day we are living in AND, I bet he was saucy.

Last edited by NYcrepa; 05-31-2010 at 11:32 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #24
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Shane, I'm sure Emmet Till feels your pain, oh wait, he's resting in peace. I don't agree with hate crimes but I ain't empathizing.

[pic - click to view]

you just shamed your whole race with this ignorance...
 8 years ago '05        #25
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 palogee said:

Yeah that is actually a woman

I'm not condoning what these cats did. And I hope justice is served, if the actual story is true(Remember the white cop that said a black dude shot him?). But all of you trying to get mad about s**t need to shut ya cry baby a.ss up. The stories my dad told me about the 50's and 60's in the south makes this seem silly.

Yes it is harder for me as a black man to be as mad. And I ask for god's help in dealing with it. But if we reap what we sow, doesn't that mean there is going to be a lot more of this happening?
another ignorant muthaf**ka... we reap what we sew? what did this lil dude reap? Was he related to the people who enslaved your anscestors? How you know his fam aint like mine, having come off the boat in the 30's.
 8 years ago '08        #26
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12212 12212
He got what he des.....fuk dat just kidding that s**t was mad dirty yo.
 05-31-2010, 12:50 PM         #27
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Grow up, God won't help you because he doesn't f**king exist.

2. What did the boy sew? Are you implying that he somehow played a part in slavery, the Jim Crow laws and all the injustices against blacks simply because he's white? The kid is f**king 16 and born somewhere in the mid nineties.

If that's what you're implying, would it be fair for me to say that all blacks should be in jail because a lot of black people commit crimes today? After all, you reap what you sow...

Also, why wander around at 2a anyway?
Learn to read. He was walking home from a party.
 8 years ago '04        #28
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
boxden never ceases to amaze
 05-31-2010, 01:42 PM         #29
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:

I'm not condoning what these cats did. And I hope justice is served, if the actual story is true(Remember the white cop that said a black dude shot him?
that third picture...I believe that says September 1913?...Man, that sure is relevant to what happened to this kid huh.
 05-31-2010, 06:10 PM         #30
206ish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t, thats my area. i dont know about this s**t cause,

A. you dont see alot of that kind of racism around here especially in that neck of the woods.
B. white dudes and girls kick it and bang hard just like any other race.
C. the blakcs and samoans generally dont get along so therfore why would blakcs and samoans gang up on some racist s**t.
D. the asians only fux with each other and THATS IT!
E. cats around here dont really be turf warring. everbodys too busy making money to be feuding. i see dudes in blue kikcin it with dudes in red all day long. here in the 206 its all about that paper chase, and let me be clear, there is a lot of paper to chase...
 05-31-2010, 06:16 PM         #31
206ish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and by the way, up here, we are from the north and proud to be from the north. us northerners had nothing to do with slavery and that is a well known fact. ol' boy got fukced up bad and i am not deny'ng that but i doubt that this incident is bottom line race related. dude probably told the wrong drunk dude to fukc off...
 05-31-2010, 07:03 PM         #32
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
that third picture...I believe that says September 1913?...Man, that sure is relevant to what happened to this kid huh.
History repeating itself. What did she do to deserve all that besides living around white people? What did the white boy do besides be white around some ignorant black boys(If this story is even true)?

Same s**t, just another day.
 05-31-2010, 07:06 PM         #33
smithahr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
at white outrage, yet you don't empathize for the very genocide that happens daily on non-white soil. Man, f**k all of ya'll. The kid lived, he's a product of consequences.

"one appeared to be black, the other Pacific islander"
white black non white... empathy is smth u feel towards ppl not specific color u retard, a**holes beat up a white/black/red/yellow kid for no reason it just makes them a**holes, thats smth u should know about coz ur in the same group (and yeah the entire KKK is in that group too, deal with it idiot)
 05-31-2010, 07:11 PM         #34
smithahr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
History repeating itself. What did she do to deserve all that besides living around white people? What did the white boy do besides be white around some ignorant black boys(If this story is even true)?

Same s**t, just another day.
same s**t different day ?? 100 yrs have passed u idiot, that poor woman feared for her life probably every time a white dude looked at her, u will never know the feeling coz of other great black ppl, u bringin her memory up like u know what a f**k ur talking about is straight up ignorant
 05-31-2010, 09:18 PM         #35
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Exactly... and what's worse, would Palogee be having any shred of doubt if the roles of those involved were reversed?
 8 years ago '08        #36
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,388 | Props total: 7909 7909
if he's telling the truth thats f**ked up if he's lying f**k him
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-01-2010, 12:36 AM         #37
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How long ago were black folks f!ghtING for their CIVIL RIGHTS? Tell me, how many generations removed are we from then; I know one of you can do the math...

To tell another man that he doesn't know the feeling of the black experience in america is complete and ridiculous bulls**t, and I hope you muthaf**kas really think about tha
Get over it brah.. Get off your Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton high horse. No matter how much you'd like it to be, modern times are nothing like they were just 4 or 5 decades ago. You will not be k!lled for whistling at a white woman. You're not kept from going to the same bathroom as whites and you're free to eat wherever. Slavery is over and there is no longer any need for this type of mindset you have.
 06-01-2010, 12:48 AM         #38
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItachiUchiha said:
Get over it brah.. Get off your Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton high horse. No matter how much you'd like it to be, modern times are nothing like they were just 4 or 5 decades ago. You will not be k!lled for whistling at a white woman. You're not kept from going to the same bathroom as whites and you're free to eat wherever. Slavery is over and there is no longer any need for this type of mindset you have.
Mordern times aren;'t that way because black people aren't afraid of white people anymore. Not because you all decided to be human.

But 3 questions...
Why can't America get over pearl harbor and allow the Japanese to have a military????
Why can't America get over it and get out of the middle east???
Why can't America get over it and take those sanctions from Cuba???
White people have an excuse fir everything? You tell us to get over our past but all over this country I am reminded of the past by way of statues of slave owners, streets counties and a state named after slave owners... Hell black people are still stuck with those stupid a.ss names.

I bring up the past because white people like you try to act as if things didn't happen. And like I asked before... did those people get any justice?? No. Now you wanna cry cause some white boy got his a.ss kicked? Wow.. At least he got to go home and was beat with a belt... NOT A WHIP. I've learned that white people like you hate the real truth. That's why it gets under your skin when a black person talks about something other than shooting each other, hoes and car rims.
 06-01-2010, 12:51 AM         #39
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh really? So we're still segregated from whites and absolutely nothing has changed since the Jim Crow era? That's all just my opinion right?
 8 years ago '04        #40
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago