most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2010, 07:35 PM         #1
6237 pageviews
120 comments

ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
May 30 - W. Seattle teen beaten bloody in possible hate crime

[pic - click to view]

W. Seattle teen beaten bloody in possible hate crime | KOMO News - Breaking News, Sports, Traffic and Weather - Seattle, Washington | News

[pic - click to view]

http://media.komonews.com .. een_beaten.jpg (Photo of boy after beating)

SEATTLE - A 16-year-old boy from West Seattle says he was held hostage and beaten for hours, all because of the color of his skin.

Shane McClellan says two men kicked and whipped him at gunpoint - and told him they singled him out because he is white.

Tim McClellan, Shane's father, says he barely recognized his son after the brutal a.ssault.

"I didn't know if he was alive or dead," Tim McClellan said.

The incident happened as Shane McClellan was walking home from a birthday party at a friend's house Tuesday around 2 a.m.

Shane says two men called to him from the top of a staircase near the intersection of 14th Avenue SW and SW Holden Street. The men asked for a light, and when Shane walked over to oblige, they knocked him to the ground and started kicking him.

The two men knocked the frightened teen around on the staircase, making racially charged remarks.

"They started bringing up the past - like slavery - being like, white people did this," Shane said in an exclusive interview with KOMO News reporter Shomari Stone.

The attackers stripped off McClellan's belt and started whipping his back.

"They said, 'This is for what your people did to our people.' They were like whipping me with my belt, my studded belt," Shane recounts.

One of the men held a gun against the back of his head and burned his neck with cigarettes.

At one point they shoved McClellan's face into a hole with the gun against his head. They also urinated on him and poured beer over him.

"What he told me, when they were beating him with the belt, they were saying, 'I don't like white people,'" says Shane's father, Tim McClellan.

Shane recalls, "They're like, 'Aw, white boy, what are you doing? You can't hang out this late. What are you doing around here?' They're like, 'White boy has no belonging - being out here at 2 a.m.'"

"They targeted me for being white, and they made it very clear thats why they were a.ssaulting me," Shane says.

The boy told police that one of his attackers appeared to be black and the other Asian or Pacific Islander.

The victim's father says this was nothing short of hours of torture.

"Put a gun to the back of his head and told him if he said anything they were going to blow his head off while they sat there and burned him with cigarettes on the back of the neck," he says.

The two a.ssailants held the victim on the ground for some time, and Shane eventually passed out.

When he regained consciousness, the attackers were gone. They had taken his money, a coat and an MP3 player.

Shane waved down a passing car for help and met his family at the hospital.

Seattle police have referred the case to their Bias Crimes Unit for review as a possible hate crime.

Detectives told the family they are working on a photo montage of possible suspects - and will see if the victim is able to identify his attackers from the line-up.

Shane is now out of the hospital and recovering at home.

But he gets chills when he looks at the photos that were taken of him right after the attack.

"Gets me shaken up every time I see it," he says. "I don't know, I just get vibes overall from seeing those pictures."

He says he has learned not to wander through the neighborhood at 2 in the morning - and he hopes his attackers are caught and charged with a hate crime.
sigh image

Last edited by ItachiUchiha; 05-30-2010 at 07:46 PM..

120 comments for "May 30 - W. Seattle teen beaten bloody in possible hate crime"

8 years ago '04        #2
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,397 | Props total: 11772 11772
f**ked up man i dont condone any hate crime i hope they catch them b**ch a.ss n*ggas who did it to him
 8 years ago '07        #3
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,261 | Props total: 307 307
pathetic
 05-30-2010, 07:45 PM         #4
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There's a pic of the boy in the link with his face all busted up...
 8 years ago '05        #5
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
wtf how often does shyt like dis happen
 8 years ago '05        #6
hockey0408 
space
space
$210 | Props total: 0 0
thats why i pack the heat
 8 years ago '09        #7
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Damn they mae his nose as big and red as Bozo's.
 8 years ago '04        #8
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Shane, I'm sure Emmet Till feels your pain, oh wait, he's resting in peace. I don't agree with hate crimes but I ain't empathizing.

[pic - click to view]

Man shut the f**k up with that, there's idiots from all races.
 8 years ago '07        #9
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Shane, I'm sure Emmet Till feels your pain, oh wait, he's resting in peace. I don't agree with hate crimes but I ain't empathizing.

[pic - click to view]

JR...

two wrongs don't make a right remember that

it was wrong then and it's wrong now, no matter who's doing what to w/e race, hate crimes aren't ok PERIOD
 8 years ago '04        #10
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 J.R. Hyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

retarded a.ss n*gga

da f**k that got to do with anything? how can you downplay this by referencing something worse that happened?

both events involved attackers who deserve to be executed by firing squad

Last edited by Prodigy; 05-30-2010 at 08:29 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #11
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 Prodigy said:
retarded a.ss n*gga

da f**k that got to do with anything? how can you downplay this by referencing something worse that happened?

both events involved attackers who deserve to be executed by firing squad
:agreement6::agreement6:
 05-30-2010, 08:42 PM         #12
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Theres a difference between a black man and a niger.

...guess what these guys are?

Last edited by TheCityOnMyMind; 05-30-2010 at 08:44 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #13
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
damn thats f**ked up. Hope they throw the book at these clowns. Cant stand it
 05-30-2010, 08:51 PM         #14
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

Because posting something to downplay the issue at hand isn't a silent cosign of the fools in the story.
 8 years ago '07        #15
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
Theres a difference between a black man and a niger.

...guess what these guys are?
no need to pull that term out

these dudes are scum, has nothing to do with their race

they're just scum...PERIOD
 05-30-2010, 09:36 PM         #16
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

wow
 05-30-2010, 10:29 PM         #17
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both past and present racial beatings are wrong.. Only difference is one side will see justice.
 8 years ago '07        #18
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
damn this was rite near the Zippys Burgers......there is a fire station literally two blocks down too an the police precinct is 4 or 5 blocks west on holden.....damn my dad has a rental house two blocks south/west of that s**t....im buggin out over this....im white an i used to have homies (Samoans) who lived on 15th an Holden an i used to kick it all the time hella late over in that part of the West an never had these issues.....this reminds me of a few years ago a YOUNG a.ss black kid pumped a shotgun round in a white kid, because the kid was white......that was on Delridge & SW Genesee area

Never really thought of there being much racism in this city......

Last edited by JohnDoe; 05-31-2010 at 03:27 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #19
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
I blame it on the oil spill...

it got everybody wildin' out...

But on a side note, whatever happen to f!ghting 1 on 1 for a legit cause?
 8 years ago '04        #20
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
"He says he has learned not to wander through the neighborhood at 2 in the morning".......and knowing is half the battle
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy