Royce Da 5'9" "The Bar Exam 3: The Most Interesting Man (Hosted By DJ Whoo Kid)" Link

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 MortalDanger said:
Today the long anticipated release from Royce Da 59, Bar Exam 3 leaked onto the internet. There is no denying that Royce has extreme talent on the microphone. However, A problem that has been looming since Slaughterhouse was formed… Their mixing/mastering engineers have the skills of a 2 year old. Joe Budden released Halfway House, Padded Room, Escape Route, all plagued with terrible mixing and mastering. (Some More Than Others) Then Royce Da 59 releases his solo album this past October “Street Hop” and it sounded like it was recorded on an old cassette player. Fans across the world deserve better quality. Many fans recognize that this is a serious issue, others don’t have stereo systems of value so they cannot tell the difference. I end this with the obvious problem going forward for Royce and the rest of slaughterhouse; They are signing to Shady Records which is a branch under Aftermath Records which is Run by Interscope / Dr. Dre. Dr. Dre has been out promoting his new head phones and how the digital age has destroyed the quality of music. If Dr Dre truly wants to maintain a standard of perfection then he will have to address the Slaughterhouse team and someone will hopefully be losing their job. Otherwise this new deal just might not work out for Slaughterhouse.

Remember everybody including the Rapsuite team respects the Slaughterhouse crew for their extreme talent in lyricism, but issues of quality need to be addressed so everyone can enjoy the music.

Feel free to comment speak out and maybe something will actually be done about this!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

could not have said this better myself....
Obviously all they need is you...the answer to their prayers...douche
 05-30-2010, 07:14 PM         #62
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PPL COMPLAINING OVER DUMB s**t IN HERE...THE TAPE IS HEAT ROCKS...+ IT'S FREE..SERIOUSLY WHAT ARE U CRYING ABOUT?
 8 years ago '07        #63
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
I could care less about the mixing, because its not that bad, but Whooooo kid needs to f**king go...
 8 years ago '05        #64
Nickel 118 heat pts118 OP
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Michael_Moore said:
PPL COMPLAINING OVER DUMB s**t IN HERE...THE TAPE IS HEAT ROCKS...+ IT'S FREE..SERIOUSLY WHAT ARE U CRYING ABOUT?
 05-30-2010, 07:45 PM         #65
kidcurr50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
which skit is the nicki minaj one?
 05-30-2010, 07:50 PM         #66
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so much hate omg royce and budden got criticized the worlds gonna end

again to the f*gs saying its free deal with it, it isnt free i paid for a copy as did many other people
 8 years ago '12        #67
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 MortalDanger said:
i purchased it... hasnt come yet but itll sound the same no im not ungrateful i want wat i paid for

hey maybe that no dj s**t will sound better! ... look at that.... im giving props to cause they dropped that article got that gracieprod attention on twitter and so forth.... nice work in such short time!

i stay reppin rapsuite f**k them other sites with katt stacks news lol
LMAO Then you sir are clearly f**king retarded.
 8 years ago '04        #68
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,965 | Props total: 4670 4670
Just got out of work, good s**t for this Nickel.
 05-30-2010, 09:15 PM         #69
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
so much hate omg royce and budden got criticized the worlds gonna end

again to the f*gs saying its free deal with it, it isnt free i paid for a copy as did many other people
simple solution...find something else to listen to.....
 8 years ago '09        #70
robollama 1 heat pts
space
space
$430 | Props total: 57 57
You guys think we'll get a no DJ version tonight?

I f**king HATE HATE HATE HATE Whoooo Kid and after listening to just the most interesting man song I was f**king raging. Should I hold off listening to it until there's a no dj version?

Last edited by robollama; 05-30-2010 at 09:19 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #71
swiff epics 3 heat pts
space
space
$577 | Props total: 109 109
n*ggas is haters, nothing wrong with Whoo kid's version. In my opinion it's no different to what you get on a gangsta grillz....every Mixtape DJ has their own personality on their tapes....this is what mixtapes are about..

Quit hating and enjoy the tape.
 8 years ago '04        #72
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,965 | Props total: 4670 4670
 robollama said:
You guys think we'll get a no DJ version tonight?

I f**king HATE HATE HATE HATE Whoooo Kid and after listening to just the most interesting man song I was f**king raging. Should I hold off listening to it until there's a no dj version?
Nah more then likely they'll just release it on the first instead of releasing the one that leaked today.
 05-30-2010, 09:24 PM         #73
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are totally overracting on the Whoo Kid version. It's not THAT bad. Tape goes hard too.
 05-30-2010, 09:29 PM         #74
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive never understood the denial in people when it comes to quality... people would rather get music thats bad quality then try to speak out and get something changed.... i mean if you dont mind sound quality from the cassette player thats fine but theres really no benefit to you coming on here and bashin people that are asking for better quality

that article kind of hits it tho too, people with them cheap a.ss systems think its all good lol their stereo systems cut out when their neighbor is on the phone lol
 8 years ago '09        #75
robollama 1 heat pts
space
space
$430 | Props total: 57 57
 phillyCANNON said:
People are totally overracting on the Whoo Kid version. It's not THAT bad. Tape goes hard too.
I got the mixtape to hear Royce spit, if I wanted a CD full of Whoo Kid's sound effects I would have f**king bought it. Dude needs to be fired ASAP I have no clue why he's still working.
 8 years ago '09        #76
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,236 | Props total: 19340 19340
 MortalDanger said:
ive never understood the denial in people when it comes to quality... people would rather get music thats bad quality then try to speak out and get something changed.... i mean if you dont mind sound quality from the cassette player thats fine but theres really no benefit to you coming on here and bashin people that are asking for better quality

that article kind of hits it tho too, people with them cheap a.ss systems think its all good lol their stereo systems cut out when their neighbor is on the phone lol
it's not all that the stuff that is released for 13 dollars and has s**tty quality makes me kinda ticked off cause that's f**ked up charging for s**t quality but i didn't mind BE3 i mean it is a mixtape free music so i give it a pass plus it gives it that gritty edge that old s**t use to have but that is not to say i like s**tty quality over good quality...i'm just sayin its free so i don't see the complainin and cryin instead of people whinin here why not go on twitter or some s**t and tell him about the quality
 8 years ago '04        #77
LExingtonluv 
space
space
$397 | Props total: 0 0
Complacency breeds bad quality governments and bad quality audio...
 8 years ago '05        #78
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
The Mixing On This s**t f**kin Sucks
 05-30-2010, 10:10 PM         #79
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LExingtonluv said:
Complacency breeds bad quality governments and bad quality audio...
 8 years ago '09        #80
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
i'm probably the biggest royce fan on bx...
since a no dj version is on the way, i'll wait on it.

I HATE DJ WHO KID!!!

no way am i listening to this with who kid in the background fukcing up the songs.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy