MMA fighter rips out friend's heart and eyes while high on mushroom tea

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,727 | Props total: 12146 12146

[pic - click to view]

Boxden and their Smiley's

”My client was trying to silence the devil,” Fallman said.
 LightsOut said:
looks like my dude kevin pittsnogle....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Can't shoot like homie tho

Hold That said:
Looks like the Aryian Brother hood in prison, just got a #1 draft pick..

MMA f!ghter in maximum security, who rips peoples hearts out? Yeah he'll fit in quite nicely.
Truth

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 05-31-2010 at 01:08 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #82
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
:wow:

8 years ago '06        #83
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I never heard of some s**t like this happening because someone did mushrooms. Maybe pcp or acid or something like that probably an ex roid-head that finally blew his top.
 05-31-2010, 02:48 PM         #84
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Full Clip said:
Loss. Tech N9ne - Dysfunctional
I don't listen to him anyways, so being close is a win.
 05-31-2010, 02:54 PM         #85
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sid 6point7 said:

So in summary...

They tripped.

The guy saw the devil and a tidal wave, ripped out his friends eyes, tongue, and heart (all while he's alive) mind you, and blamed it on shrooms.

wow...

don't forget the butts3x

seriously, what the f**k.
 05-31-2010, 03:15 PM         #86
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RamazedAGAIN said:
it wasnt the shrooms that made him do this..

he was already suffering from other mental s**t...and the shrooms might have triggered this off..

or he might have been on something all together and the media is covering this up..

pcp makes more sense..

shrooms really? lies
Shrooms, really... it was clearly the fuel for his fire.
 8 years ago '05        #87
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
"I never meant to give you mushrooms girl, I never meant to bring you to my world" Eminem
 8 years ago '06        #88
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
:jay:
white people
 06-01-2010, 05:24 PM         #89
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
"I never meant to give you mushrooms girl, I never meant to bring you to my world" Eminem
"but now you're in the corner ripping people's hearts, eyes, and tongues out, and it's my fault my fault"
 06-01-2010, 06:35 PM         #90
BO$IGGA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
”My client was trying to silence the devil,” Fallman said.

take note, law students
 8 years ago '07        #91
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Sid 6point7 said:
yeah very funny u fukkin d*ck

Yo thats some crazy s**t
 06-01-2010, 07:38 PM         #92
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:
yeah very funny u fukkin d*ck

Yo thats some crazy s**t
I laugh at funerals. RIP.
 8 years ago '09        #93
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 HiRolliN said:
i crushed up half an eight of shroomz and mixed with about 12oz of orange juice and drank it in one shot. even when my hallucinations was at its peak never once did i get crazy thoughts about the devil and god. faces and objects got severly deformed but i was already prepared for it from the stories i heard about taking shroomz.

that guy must have taken a massive amount of shroomz to let it take control of him like pcp does.
it can happen dude. a lot of people arent psychologically equipped to handle an intense trip. a friend of mine ate too much of some really potent shrooms and thought we were all trying to k!ll him, me especially. it was nuts man. i was afraid something bad was gonna happen. he had a knife in his pocket and he ran off in the woods (this was a camping trip in the middle of no where). i heard the n*gga creepin around my tent...i had the machete in hand. we ended up leaving him in the woods and drove an hour in the middle of the night to the closest hotel. we picked him up the next day and luckily by the grace of god no one got hurt. needless to say no more shrooms for him. i wasnt tripping that night but im just done with it. its too intense and im too old for that s**t. its dangerous and its not even worth doing. drugs just give demons an invitation into your soul.

but as far as labeling this guy an mma f!ghter i think thats very unfair.
 8 years ago '09        #94
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 ManOfSteel23 said:
f**k shrooms

I had a experience with my friend tripping hard, He got reckless started spitting, screaming, Yelling "I'm HIGH!" and "I'm in hell" (In a apt.) I tried calming him down, but he was going crazy, we got into a scuffle, and dude was talking about jumping out the window and s**t.. So me and my other friend had to hold him down, and we finally called the cops... While we were high as s**t and tripping on the s**t too.

Some people can handle it, but its not worth it.
^^^absolutely.

first time i tripped on acid my boys face was shifting back and forth from a demon to him. i didnt freak out because i knew i was on a hallucinogenic drug, but i can see how other people can.

honestly this dude had some serious issues and was a bit of a nutcase. shrooms will bring all that s**t out.
 06-01-2010, 09:47 PM         #95
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I've been there. I've tripped on acid, mescaline too. I saw the devil on my 70th trip, which was a bad trip... needless to say I've never been the same since and that was about 11 years ago. s**t's permenant. Haven't tripped since, never fully came out of it.

I had a conversation with DAvid Letterman through my TV for two hours, straight up. I thought he was talking to just me and s**t.

Def some devil bringing out type s**t.

Just sayin', my two cents.
 8 years ago '05        #96
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 ill 800 said:
it can happen dude. a lot of people arent psychologically equipped to handle an intense trip. a friend of mine ate too much of some really potent shrooms and thought we were all trying to k!ll him, me especially. it was nuts man. i was afraid something bad was gonna happen. he had a knife in his pocket and he ran off in the woods (this was a camping trip in the middle of no where). i heard the n*gga creepin around my tent...i had the machete in hand. we ended up leaving him in the woods and drove an hour in the middle of the night to the closest hotel. we picked him up the next day and luckily by the grace of god no one got hurt. needless to say no more shrooms for him. i wasnt tripping that night but im just done with it. its too intense and im too old for that s**t. its dangerous and its not even worth doing. drugs just give demons an invitation into your soul.

but as far as labeling this guy an mma f!ghter i think thats very unfair.
lmao, that reminds me of a time when a guy i know went apes**t on acid and locked himself in a car and tried calling the cops saying that everybody was trying to k!ll him. then he tried starting the car and couldn't because "his friends replaced his car keys with fisher price car keys" man that s**t was was a f**ken riot but i got out of there quick before the cops came around wondering what the f**k was going on. i swear though, doing hallucinagens are cool and all except for when b**ch f**gots get the cops involved..
 8 years ago '05        #97
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 ill 800 said:
^^^absolutely.

first time i tripped on acid my boys face was shifting back and forth from a demon to him. i didnt freak out because i knew i was on a hallucinogenic drug, but i can see how other people can.

honestly this dude had some serious issues and was a bit of a nutcase. shrooms will bring all that s**t out.
yeah i had a similar trip before. except instead of a demon, my buddy kept changing back from himself into larry the lobster from spongebob. i couldn't stop laughing holy s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #98
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 Rubix said:
yeah i had a similar trip before. except instead of a demon, my buddy kept changing back from himself into larry the lobster from spongebob. i couldn't stop laughing holy s**t.
The Hallucinogen brought out your inner f**got
 06-01-2010, 10:53 PM         #99
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ ouch

@ This thread becoming acid trip war stories... and good ones at that.
 8 years ago '09        #100
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
Damn, that some sick s**t right there and hardcore at that!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy