So We're Just Gonna Ignore How Nas Touched On The Illuminati's Plan For Depopulation?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-29-2010, 12:34 PM         #81
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Muffin Man is going clinical on these dummies.

These pussies can not take up a structured discussion on the internet yet they claim they will f!ght off the Illuminati with their tin foil hats and home made bullets.

05-29-2010, 12:36 PM         #82
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
If you knew anything about the movement against them you'd know there are people on all levels f!ghting in some form or another. Just because one speaks of the topic on the internet doesn't mean that they're a basement preacher. It just means that more people will be exposed to the topic and will be able to gather information and try to make an understanding of it. You know that the internet is the best medium for information. That's why this is called The Information Age.

People need to stop treating the internet as if it's completely and totally filled with nonsense that isn't true just because it's not in a book. First of all, books don't get updated nearly as often as the internet so stop referring to books as a source and the internet as lies. If that book is 73 years old, then that information is 73+ years old and is therefore most likely wrong. Of course somethings never change or are never found to be otherwise so that information would be useful. But as far as the internet goes it's a great place to get information of all kinds that is constantly updated.

Everybody who believes this is going on has a specific job to do. Some are at the top trying to take it down and some are at the rallies and protests and they organize stuff and some go on the internet and try to help others understand. ALL OF WHICH are effective in the f!ght against this.
f!ght against what?

Y'all n*ggas are shadow boxing chasing invisible enemies and claiming to be saving mankind?
 05-29-2010, 12:37 PM         #83
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
If you knew anything about the movement against them you'd know there are people on all levels f!ghting in some form or another. Just because one speaks of the topic on the internet doesn't mean that they're a basement preacher. It just means that more people will be exposed to the topic and will be able to gather information and try to make an understanding of it. You know that the internet is the best medium for information. That's why this is called The Information Age.

People need to stop treating the internet as if it's completely and totally filled with nonsense that isn't true just because it's not in a book. First of all, books don't get updated nearly as often as the internet so stop referring to books as a source and the internet as lies. If that book is 73 years old, then that information is 73+ years old and is therefore most likely wrong. Of course somethings never change or are never found to be otherwise so that information would be useful. But as far as the internet goes it's a great place to get information of all kinds that is constantly updated.

Everybody who believes this is going on has a specific job to do. Some are at the top trying to take it down and some are at the rallies and protests and they organize stuff and some go on the internet and try to help others understand. ALL OF WHICH are effective in the f!ght against this.
if I'm understanding you correctly these aren't the people I'm talkin bout....

I'm speaking on those that claim they know but don't and/or do nothing with the knowledge they have...I count organizing and honest communication as real progress

Last edited by The Muffin Man; 05-29-2010 at 12:38 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #84
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
 The Muffin Man said:
it took you that long to only single out one portion of my post?

you know exactly what my point was....you claim to know all about the illuminati and their intentions but aren't doing anything with your life or to f!ght them...playing the semantics game and attempting to limit what I typed as a literal example thought for thought is only an exercise in overcompensation

at least you stopped throwing around insults like monkeys throwin s**t at the zoo...respect for that
:Smh: you dont know me, and doubt ever will so how do you know I am not doing anything about the intentions of the illuminati? When the G-20 was here in Pittsburgh I was one of them n*ggas that was protesting that s**t.... You talking about throwing insults and s**t sayin u hate cowards all this ra ra Im in grad school s**t.. I doubt my school would give me an academic scholarship if I was at all dumb n*gga..
 05-29-2010, 12:42 PM         #85
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
:Smh: you dont know me, and doubt ever will so how do you know I am not doing anything about the intentions of the illuminati? When the G-20 was here in Pittsburgh I was one of them n*ggas that was protesting that s**t.... You talking about throwing insults and s**t sayin u hate cowards all this ra ra Im in grad school s**t.. I doubt my school would give me an academic scholarship if I was at all dumb n*gga..
if that's true then I'm glad I was wrong about you...keep that s**t up then

but dumb n*ggas do get acadmic scholarships tho...but that's a different thread
 05-29-2010, 12:43 PM         #86
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
I always find it rather ironic that the same people that are informed about illuminati, try to control the thoughts of the uninformed. Free will is just that free will. Take all info in 6 make up your own mind. If you choose to believe, fine. If not, fine. Because when it's all said & done, everybody either going in the dirt or creamatorium.
:agreement6::agreement6:

If there are people who want to depopulate the world (I doubt it), I say f**k 'em and f!ght 'em. (But I don't believe that for a second)

I'd also say, f**k these "enlightened folks" too.

Read "Animal Farm", I could see these anti-Illuminati warriors becoming like Napoleon (Read the book)
 8 years ago '07        #87
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
 The Muffin Man said:
if that's true then I'm glad I was wrong about you...keep that s**t up then

but dumb n*ggas do get acadmic scholarships tho...but that's a different thread
Yea that is very true
 05-29-2010, 12:49 PM         #88
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Y'all n*ggas are shadow boxing chasing invisible enemies and claiming to be saving mankind?

:applause:

Last edited by ItachiUchiha; 05-29-2010 at 12:51 PM..
 05-29-2010, 12:52 PM         #89
ItachiUchiha  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do you f**gots also believe in reptilians... ya know, the whole george busha nd hillary clintons transform into lizards and s**t?
 8 years ago '06        #90
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 NuffGanja said:
he just called san fransico's crowd gay...

everyone knows castro district in san francisco is gay

not that it matters... i mean we've heard other s**t about bohemian grove besides this, just had to clarify..............
Fixed it for ya
 8 years ago '07        #91
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
Some of yall should look up National Security Memorandum 200 that was written by Henry Kissinger in 1974.. And peep Obama's ties with Kissinger.. heres something about it
 8 years ago '05        #92
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13771 13771
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Who said they were the same?
Ya boy with the sociology degree from National American University, Michael Moore.

Michael_Moore said:
they're interrelated you f**kin' idiot...u think it's mere coincidence that top members of the Illuminati just happen to be freemasons as well...
See.

So who are these "members" that are joined in both groups? This n*gga acts like he's seen a list or somebody showed him their group membership cards.

Last edited by Y.G.; 05-29-2010 at 01:46 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #93
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13771 13771
 Metalzoa said:
The Muffin Man is going clinical on these dummies.

These pussies can not take up a structured discussion on the internet yet they claim they will f!ght off the Illuminati with their tin foil hats and home made bullets.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #94
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Instead of wasting my time addressing the "enlightened" crowd...I'll just leave this here

Skim it, browse it, or even ignore it, but I hope it helps ya'll become rational thinkers (doubt it though), instead of delusional fear-mongers.
 05-29-2010, 02:24 PM         #95
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Some of yall should look up National Security Memorandum 200 that was written by Henry Kissinger in 1974.. And peep Obama's ties with Kissinger.. heres something about it

clowns like the muffin man[and lmao at that name btw,are gonna be like]...yeah but you got that from the internet...it can't be true everything from the net is bulls**t....

8 years ago '07        #96
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551
space
space
$92,722 | Props total: 70283 70283
 ItachiUchiha said:

:applause:
I laughed when he said that
 8 years ago '04        #97
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 JayDawn said:
who you foolin nas

Controlled opposition.
 05-29-2010, 09:37 PM         #98
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
clowns like the muffin man[and lmao at that name btw,are gonna be like]...yeah but you got that from the internet...it can't be true everything from the net is bulls**t....

I never said anything remotely close to that

I said sources that aren't first hand or documented aren't reliable....any one can make a youtube video...Alex Jones is a good example....he says all that s**t but he has ZERO citations...there isn't a research trail for people to follow and verify what he says

and outlets like CNN and Fox are biased as well...it's best to take their stories with a grain of salt and find out what international outlets are saying as well

please keep that ignorant s**t to yourself.....I know you can't wrap your head around actually taking what you say is true and making a difference about it...but at least act like you aren't a scared boy that likes to gossip over the internet

and btw what makes you an expert in the field of social science....do you have any degrees outside of high school? is this research your life's work? do you even work in the fields you speak on? or are you a poser that needs these beliefs to make you comfortable about your life choices?

Last edited by The Muffin Man; 05-29-2010 at 09:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #99
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 The N said:
You're going at it the wrong way, it won't be all gone in one shot, its over time using their resources like Vaccines, wars, created disasters, HIV, cancers ect., stuff that will never touch them but sure will impact others.
oh ok i get you. but all this s**t is tearing up humanity anyway... already in motion?
 06-04-2010, 05:38 PM         #100
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay, it's funny how I finished reading a book, that was made into a popular movie. The book touches on political issues such as terrorism, potential danger of the president, and things like that.

But when I turn on the movie, none of that is there. In fact, the main character goes somewhere that the character in the book doesn't even go. He goes to Egypt. Guess what's in Egypt... Illuminati is real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy