So We're Just Gonna Ignore How Nas Touched On The Illuminati's Plan For Depopulation?

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 VicGa2004 said:
look uo the georgia guidestones then search the person who created it rc christian i believe
and ted turner...
 8 years ago '07        #62
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,488 | Props total: 69988 69988
Still don't believe any of this crap...

I wonder why people aren't on tv talkin like this, maybe cuz they don't wanna expose people right? Or are they not on tv to not be look liked a complete a.ss with rambling with no facts.

All of these damn claims ya make, ya have a damn internet link. Point me to a book in the library, please, that claims this madness.

Im not talking groups or families, im talkin about these plans to k!ll humans.
 8 years ago '07        #63
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,488 | Props total: 69988 69988
 The Muffin Man said:
so some ones asks how to educate themselves and you throw an insult at them?

you're a peon....and at best a dumb smart n*gga......one who claims to know the ins and outs of the natural universe and all of man's intentions but only makes 45k a year unhappily sitting in a cubicle

but back to the discussion.....

please tell me somebody is actually doing something about this instead of just speculating about it over the internet

IMO knowledge is useless unless it's applied...it doesn't matter how much you think you know if you can't use it you're in the same situation as the next idiot

don't use an anti-establishment attitude as an excuse to limit your interaction with the real world....if you TRULY think some mothaf**kas are tryin to k!ll most of the world's population and all you're doing is having pseudo-intellectual discussions over the internet you're a f**kin coward

also this s**t makes the people actually working to better the world look worse by a.ssociation.....I talk with my peoples in grad school and business partners about this and the first 5 minutes of the convo I hav to make sure they know the people that work for me aren't people that only know how to preach while sitting in a basement

in some ways it's good that some of ya'll stay inactive in the real world.....the less people who claim they know all and they're not ignorant of anything the better.....but on the other hand those with potential and are actual leaders sell themselves short and never get the chance to leave their positive mark on the world
:applause:
 05-29-2010, 11:37 AM         #64
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I think it's been established that it's a cigar box, but nice try on twisting the facts as always.
thats funny a.ss hell cause thats what yall weirdos do

you see a handshake and forces it like its a masonic handshake...

you see a whiteman in a black circle and you a.ssume its illuminati meetings...

i can go on on
 8 years ago '10        #65
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 The Muffin Man said:

you're a peon....and at best a dumb smart n*gga......one who claims to know the ins and outs of the natural universe and all of man's intentions but only makes 45k a year unhappily sitting in a cubicle

please tell me somebody is actually doing something about this instead of just speculating about it over the internet

IMO knowledge is useless unless it's applied...it doesn't matter how much you think you know if you can't use it you're in the same situation as the next idiot

don't use an anti-establishment attitude as an excuse to limit your interaction with the real world....if you TRULY think some mothaf**kas are tryin to k!ll most of the world's population and all you're doing is having pseudo-intellectual discussions over the internet you're a f**kin coward

also this s**t makes the people actually working to better the world look worse by a.ssociation.....I talk with my peoples in grad school and business partners about this and the first 5 minutes of the convo I hav to make sure they know the people that work for me aren't people that only know how to preach while sitting in a basement

in some ways it's good that some of ya'll stay inactive in the real world.....the less people who claim they know all and they're not ignorant of anything the better.....but on the other hand those with potential and are actual leaders sell themselves short and never get the chance to leave their positive mark on the world
Damn...
 05-29-2010, 11:41 AM         #66
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
and watch most of the people that claim they "know" skip over my comment

most things wouldn't make me type that much on a damn forum...but I can't stand a coward...especially one that acts like he's against the evils of this world but is too lazy to even try to f!ght against it
 05-29-2010, 11:42 AM         #67
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You could go on and on, yet you still wouldn't have a point.
Same for your people

Anways my first comment was actually co signing your movement... devils bible... illuminati....masonic.... sacrifices... its related right?

Last edited by deLeet; 05-29-2010 at 11:43 AM..
 05-29-2010, 11:43 AM         #68
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sleepy:
 8 years ago '06        #69
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 NuffGanja said:
he just called san fransico's crowd gay...

everyone knows san fransico is gay

not that it matters... i mean we've heard other s**t about bohemian grove besides this, just had to clarify..............
you must never been to San Francisco
 05-29-2010, 11:48 AM         #70
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
n*gga take Budden's d*ck outta ur a.ss, read a book and youlll see for yourself
word...
 05-29-2010, 11:50 AM         #71
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Moves into the woods.
 05-29-2010, 11:51 AM         #72
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Muffin Man said:

The Muffin Man said:
and watch most of the people that claim they "know" skip over my comment

most things wouldn't make me type that much on a damn forum...but I can't stand a coward...especially one that acts like he's against the evils of this world but is too lazy to even try to f!ght against it

so none of ya'll are attempting to stop what you believe will take place in the near to moderate future?

Last edited by The Muffin Man; 05-29-2010 at 11:52 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #73
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2324 2324
I always find it rather ironic that the same people that are informed about illuminati, try to control the thoughts of the uninformed. Free will is just that free will. Take all info in 6 make up your own mind. If you choose to believe, fine. If not, fine. Because when it's all said & done, everybody either going in the dirt or creamatorium.
 05-29-2010, 12:00 PM         #74
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:afro:nas
 8 years ago '07        #75
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 The Muffin Man said:

where did I ever claim to know the ins and outs of the natural universe? Better yet what does anyones salary have to do with the proof that illuminati is real? You dont have to be making 45k a year to know that something is up... s**t is right in front of your face EVERYDAY....
 05-29-2010, 12:05 PM         #76
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
NAS is Masonic for sure. but not illuminated that's for sure, perhaps he hasn't agreed to go all the way like his camel friend
agreed
 05-29-2010, 12:08 PM         #77
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
where did I ever claim to know the ins and outs of the natural universe? Better yet what does anyones salary have to do with the proof that illuminati is real? You dont have to be making 45k a year to know that something is up... s**t is right in front of your face EVERYDAY....
it took you that long to only single out one portion of my post?

you know exactly what my point was....you claim to know all about the illuminati and their intentions but aren't doing anything with your life or to f!ght them...playing the semantics game and attempting to limit what I typed as a literal example thought for thought is only an exercise in overcompensation

at least you stopped throwing around insults like monkeys throwin s**t at the zoo...respect for that
 8 years ago '10        #78
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
You have a point Muffin Man. But the fact of the situation is, one person or a group of people can NOT stop the illuminati by themselves, there's more there than the hidden eye can see. There's a supernatural force behind the illuminati.
 05-29-2010, 12:31 PM         #79
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennboy1 said:
You have a point Muffin Man. But the fact of the situation is, one person or a group of people can NOT stop the illuminati by themselves, there's more there than the hidden eye can see. There's a supernatural force behind the illuminati.
Satan?

Satan is a weak motherf**ker....his power stems from the weakness of men IMO.....from reading the Old Testament I think he's really just a metaphor for the evil in mankind and is now used as a scapegoat so people can do terrible things

but if ur opinion's different I'd like to hear it
 8 years ago '06        #80
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
If you knew anything about the movement against them you'd know there are people on all levels f!ghting in some form or another. Just because one speaks of the topic on the internet doesn't mean that they're a basement preacher. It just means that more people will be exposed to the topic and will be able to gather information and try to make an understanding of it. You know that the internet is the best medium for information. That's why this is called The Information Age.

People need to stop treating the internet as if it's completely and totally filled with nonsense that isn't true just because it's not in a book. First of all, books don't get updated nearly as often as the internet so stop referring to books as a source and the internet as lies. If that book is 73 years old, then that information is 73+ years old and is therefore most likely wrong. Of course somethings never change or are never found to be otherwise so that information would be useful. But as far as the internet goes it's a great place to get information of all kinds that is constantly updated.

Everybody who believes this is going on has a specific job to do. Some are at the top trying to take it down and some are at the rallies and protests and they organize stuff and some go on the internet and try to help others understand. ALL OF WHICH are effective in the f!ght against this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago