So We're Just Gonna Ignore How Nas Touched On The Illuminati's Plan For Depopulation?

most viewed right now
 88
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-29-2010, 06:41 AM         #41
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:

[pic - click to view]



Nas leaving a Masonic lodge in NYC with cigar and cigar box in hand. This pic was taken mid 2005.
nas knows what's going on... "Click still moving like Freemasons /so if i'm on the floor for the law there's lodges all across the nation...Nas is bred for the plan"

[video - click to view]


"what if Hillary & them was reptilian?if 2012 was the end of men & all world civilians"

[video - click to view]

 05-29-2010, 07:08 AM         #42
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rapjunkie said:
ok im going to address you because you seem knowledgeable on the subject. if the illuminati plan on the genocide of those they deem to be unfit for life, how are they going to do it in a way people dont see coming?
they've got several things in the works...getting everyone vaccinated with the h1n1 flu shot was one failed attempt due to ppl waking up to what's going on & being skeptical of it's health benefits....but make no mistake about it..they'll keep trying until something works...if u throw s**t at a wall some of it's bound to stick...

how are they going to do it in a way people dont see coming?
simple...when they k!ll the dollar & they start this war with Iran[North Korea's a wild card]...everyone's going to be looking for guidance & help from world leaders..at which point Martial Law will be enforced..they'll have everyone that can't be controlled which is like 80% of the world pop. led off to fema camps to be executed[who do u think all those empty plastic coffins planted from state to state are for?]..they already have foreign troops all across North America to carry this out because they know they can't fully count on U.S troops because a vast amount will sympathize with the public..

last July several drills and military excersises took place with the exact scenarios I just laid out above..and for those that think i'm delusional like the cartel c*it types..that think this is all funny & shouldn't be taken seriously..at the very least u need to ask yourself why the Gov't has millions of empty plastic coffins planted all over the continent,who are they for?I know for certain it's not for the politicians & the global elite do u know of anyone that wishes to be buried in a plastic bin?..and why when anyone in the Industry's asked about this..Jay in particular..they give vague answers & get madd uncomfortable...
 05-29-2010, 07:13 AM         #43
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
^Its not about money for these people, its all about control and its easier to control a few million that many millions.

Proof, go to Georgia Guides Stones it is right there for you

see Bill gates constantly pushing for population reduction via vaccines

see the green movement/globalist crying about earth can't handle too much people

so some must die now more then ever and they will make sure of that.
don't forget CNN boss Ted Turner..I mention him because you always have clowns on here that say "f**k youtube videos" cite reputable sources like CNN

[video - click to view]

 05-29-2010, 07:41 AM         #44
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think they can do it overnight. You guys better start growing you're own food, Jay Elect was right, those guys in New York are doom.

You need the farmers, who else is going to do the dirty work?

If it's going to happen overnight, I believe it's going to happen like this:

http://www.amazon.com/One-Second-After-William-Forstchen/dp/0765317583
Read this book, it's good.
 05-29-2010, 09:42 AM         #45
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by younggangsta_s

When will n*ggas learn that Freemasons and Illuminati are different?
they're interrelated you f**kin' idiot...u think it's mere coincidence that top members of the Illuminati just happen to be freemasons as well...
 8 years ago '06        #46
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
They're also f**king with your food. Remember whose growing it and how they grow it. There are so many ways that the population can be controlled that it's scary. Anyone who doesn't believe it, I can't really say I blame them because it's a hard pill to swallow when you've been led to believe life is one way for so long. But how so many people don't see the irony in the same clique of people controlling the news, the food, the entertainment, etc is just crazy.
 05-29-2010, 09:57 AM         #47
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
They're also f**king with your food. Remember whose growing it and how they grow it. There are so many ways that the population can be controlled that it's scary. Anyone who doesn't believe it, I can't really say I blame them because it's a hard pill to swallow when you've been led to believe life is one way for so long. But how so many people don't see the irony in the same clique of people controlling the news, the food, the entertainment, etc is just crazy.
:agreement6:

the water supply included....and ppl wonder why ppl get cancer,Alzheimer..etc..these days like it's the common cold...
 05-29-2010, 10:11 AM         #48
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
engaging in homo-erotic practices is just one aspect of it...homos3xuality is rampant throughout their circles...Obama knows what time it is..

4:00

[pic - click to view]



This guy looks a bit like ray lewis..
 8 years ago '06        #49
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 marcusaka50 said:
He been talking about the illuminati since the 90s

That's because the Illuminati has existed since the George Washington era. When they started putting together their so called "LAW'S OF THE LAND", and Constitutional Rights Freemasons had their hands in that.

So of course him and others who see the Illuminati gaining control with their agenda gonna have to at least put it in the ear of this generation. There's still people who think that it doesn't exist.
 8 years ago '05        #50
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
so do the masons and the illuminati have beef? since they both want to control the world? or do they work together?

I was actually invited to the masons once, but he said there was a ritual you had to do to join. he didnt say what it was, but to me it sounded like it was probably homo in some way. So I was like I'm goood. And I'm guessing Nas had to do that s**t lol.
 05-29-2010, 10:44 AM         #51
blackice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Muffin Man said:
I've seen that...that poem can be interpreted in so many different ways
its not a poem
 05-29-2010, 10:48 AM         #52
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any documentation and/or first hand sources to confirm any of this?

and what do ya'll do for a living? have you ever lived or talked to any of the individuals you claim are plotting against us?


Last edited by The Muffin Man; 05-29-2010 at 10:52 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #53
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 BuddenStan said:
notice how

no ones ever

proved the

''illuminati'' even

exist yet

they seem to think

they know

EVERYTHING about

it???????? yeah...

about that............
n*gga take Budden's d*ck outta ur a.ss, read a book and youlll see for yourself
 05-29-2010, 10:57 AM         #54
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
n*gga read a book and youlll see for yourself
what book should he read?

matter of fact..what books have you read that allow you to tell him what he should do about the subject?
 8 years ago '07        #55
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 The Muffin Man said:
what book should he read?

matter of fact..what books have you read that allow you to tell him what he should do about the subject?
n*gga could start by reading a REAL LEGIT history book, then Albert Pike's moral and Dogma.. if u cant put the s**t together that something aint right your f**king stupid point blank
 05-29-2010, 11:23 AM         #56
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
n*gga could start by reading a REAL LEGIT history book, then Albert Pike's moral and Dogma.. if u cant put the s**t together that something aint right your f**king stupid point blank
so some ones asks how to educate themselves and you throw an insult at them?

you're a peon....and at best a dumb smart n*gga......one who claims to know the ins and outs of the natural universe and all of man's intentions but only makes 45k a year unhappily sitting in a cubicle

but back to the discussion.....

please tell me somebody is actually doing something about this instead of just speculating about it over the internet

IMO knowledge is useless unless it's applied...it doesn't matter how much you think you know if you can't use it you're in the same situation as the next idiot

don't use an anti-establishment attitude as an excuse to limit your interaction with the real world....if you TRULY think some mothaf**kas are tryin to k!ll most of the world's population and all you're doing is having pseudo-intellectual discussions over the internet you're a f**kin coward

also this s**t makes the people actually working to better the world look worse by a.ssociation.....I talk with my peoples in grad school and business partners about this and the first 5 minutes of the convo I hav to make sure they know the people that work for me aren't people that only know how to preach while sitting in a basement

in some ways it's good that some of ya'll stay inactive in the real world.....the less people who claim they know all and they're not ignorant of anything the better.....but on the other hand those with potential and are actual leaders sell themselves short and never get the chance to leave their positive mark on the world


Last edited by The Muffin Man; 05-29-2010 at 11:24 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #57
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
.... dont believe in that reptilian bulls**t. Illuminati is real s**t, but please... stop right there. lol
 8 years ago '09        #58
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
damn nas rocked this
 8 years ago '06        #59
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 The Muffin Man said:
so some ones asks how to educate themselves and you throw an insult at them?

you're a peon....and at best a dumb smart n*gga......one who claims to know the ins and outs of the natural universe and all of man's intentions but only makes 45k a year unhappily sitting in a cubicle

but back to the discussion.....

please tell me somebody is actually doing something about this instead of just speculating about it over the internet

IMO knowledge is useless unless it's applied...it doesn't matter how much you think you know if you can't use it you're in the same situation as the next idiot

don't use an anti-establishment attitude as an excuse to limit your interaction with the real world....if you TRULY think some mothaf**kas are tryin to k!ll most of the world's population and all you're doing is having pseudo-intellectual discussions over the internet you're a f**kin coward

also this s**t makes the people actually working to better the world look worse by a.ssociation.....I talk with my peoples in grad school and business partners about this and the first 5 minutes of the convo I hav to make sure they know the people that work for me aren't people that only know how to preach while sitting in a basement

in some ways it's good that some of ya'll stay inactive in the real world.....the less people who claim they know all and they're not ignorant of anything the better.....but on the other hand those with potential and are actual leaders sell themselves short and never get the chance to leave their positive mark on the world

[video - click to view]

 05-29-2010, 11:29 AM         #60
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I think DaGooneyz from BX posted it first, but here's the link. Check out what the OP says about this pic...

kr.com/photos/kenstein/8850440/
ah the picture of nas with the devils bible, i remember that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Who is she!!
12 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy