So We're Just Gonna Ignore How Nas Touched On The Illuminati's Plan For Depopulation?

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21239 21239
 Michael_Moore said:
1:00

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #22
VicGa2004 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 2 2
 Bkjj11 said:
Tell me who they are?!
some of the illuminati are are the rothschilds the rockefellers the lazards the morgans look up the families and you will see if not message me and ill break it down to whoever is willing to listen. or was you asking who the elohim are

Last edited by VicGa2004; 05-28-2010 at 09:31 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #23
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,065 | Props total: 1550 1550
this track is crazy
 05-28-2010, 09:34 PM         #24
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what are you gonna do about it?
 8 years ago '05        #25
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Michael_Moore said:
how's u joining an organization where dudes f**k each other gonna p!ss me off? do u homie...
ok im going to address you because you seem knowledgeable on the subject. if the illuminati plan on the genocide of those they deem to be unfit for life, how are they going to do it in a way people dont see coming?
 8 years ago '05        #26
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Supa Mario 910 said:
According to this, the child support payment is based on Nas supposedly earning 152K a month.

if Nas makes that much a month, no court in America will award 100% of someone's income to a "baby moms" i dont even need to read the article you've provided because child support is based on percentages.
 8 years ago '08        #27
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17127 17127
 NuffGanja said:
he just called san fransico's crowd gay...

everyone knows san fransico is gay

not that it matters... i mean we've heard other s**t about bohemian grove besides this, just had to clarify..............
he mentioned witnessing the Bohemian Grove....only the elite go in there, Nixon got the f**k out of there after he seen Bush Sr f**king young boys and s**t
 8 years ago '08        #28
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Rapjunkie said:
ok im going to address you because you seem knowledgeable on the subject. if the illuminati plan on the genocide of those they deem to be unfit for life, how are they going to do it in a way people dont see coming?
You're going at it the wrong way, it won't be all gone in one shot, its over time using their resources like Vaccines, wars, created disasters, HIV, cancers ect., stuff that will never touch them but sure will impact others.

Last edited by The N; 05-28-2010 at 09:54 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #29
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 chrismb said:
If NazZz is masonic....what is Kelis?
one of his worst mistakes
 05-28-2010, 10:11 PM         #30
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
You're going at it the wrong way, it won't be all gone in one shot, its over time using their resources like Vaccines, wars, created disasters, HIV, cancers ect., stuff that will never touch them but sure will impact others.
my problem with that theory is that war, disease, and disasters have been common place since the beginning of time

what documentation and/or first hand proof do you have that states that one group of leaders plans to exterminate 80% of the world's population? and for what purpose? if the illuminati exists like so many over the internet claim, they must be leaders in business in order to control the politicians and military....what advantage comes from a world without consumers and people to control?
 8 years ago '08        #31
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 The Muffin Man said:
my problem with that theory is that war, disease, and disasters have been common place since the beginning of time

what documentation and/or first hand proof do you have that states that one group of leaders plans to exterminate 80% of the world's population? and for what purpose? if the illuminati exists like so many over the internet claim, they must be leaders in business in order to control the politicians and military....what advantage comes from a world without consumers and people to control?
^Its not about money for these people, its all about control and its easier to control a few million that many millions.

Proof, go to Georgia Guides Stones it is right there for you

see Bill gates constantly pushing for population reduction via vaccines

see the green movement/globalist crying about earth can't handle too much people

so some must die now more then ever and they will make sure of that.

Last edited by The N; 05-28-2010 at 10:21 PM..
 05-28-2010, 10:17 PM         #32
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
^Its not about money for these people, its all about control
so what's the point if there's no one to control?

if every1 left is of the "elite" then they're all on equal ground....they will have to f!ght one another in order to maintain that cycle of control again
 8 years ago '04        #33
VicGa2004 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 2 2
 The Muffin Man said:

look uo the georgia guidestones then search the person who created it rc christian i believe
 8 years ago '05        #34
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13695 13695
When will n*ggas learn that Freemasons and Illuminati are different?
 8 years ago '07        #35
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 The N said:
he mentioned witnessing the Bohemian Grove....only the elite go in there, Nixon got the f**k out of there after he seen Bush Sr f**king young boys and s**t
ok now youre just puttin words in his mouth, pause
 8 years ago '10        #36
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 The N said:
You should stop now, Boxden doesn't want to be affiliated with "f**king young boys," we're way too sane to care about it in the first place.
 8 years ago '09        #37
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 05-29-2010, 12:13 AM         #38
The Muffin Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VicGa2004 said:
look uo the georgia guidestones then search the person who created it rc christian i believe
I've seen that...that poem can be interpreted in so many different ways
 05-29-2010, 06:18 AM         #39
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curb said:
I know you're trying to be informative, but ayo, beat it.
and I know that you really shouldn't weigh in on subjects that you know nothing about...
 05-29-2010, 06:30 AM         #40
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jodyham said:
so illuminati has to to with male on male f**king? Like is this in the history/practices of?And what did he say?
engaging in homo-erotic practices is just one aspect of it...homos3xuality is rampant throughout their circles...Obama knows what time it is..

[video - click to view]

4:00

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy