Kanye West - Power [It's OFFICIAL]

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
RRyderz3 
space
space
$278 | Props total: 0 0
It's a solid track. Nothing to write home about...especially if it's a single...Nice though
 8 years ago '10        #42
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,839 | Props total: 1490 1490
I love how people think kanye is bringing poweful music ahahah
Are You FUKIN serious?
This is so throwaway it's just unbelievable... don't even get me started on the rest of the hip hop scene.....
U guys living in a fukin snow globe thinking THIS is anything more than a half a.ssed attempt at raping a few more dollars
With all the fukin money and backing dude got why not make something that would actually become timeless? Something that actually has some f**kin meaning so deep that your whole perspective would be reconditioned thereafter.
Fukin stuck in the matrix, you and Kanye.
 05-28-2010, 08:45 AM         #43
Ghostly00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can certainly see a clipse remix on this or maybe Nas.
 05-28-2010, 08:46 AM         #44
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
EDIT: The chants in this song almost remind me of Jesus Walks. Am I the only one who thinks that?
kinda reminds me on Run This Town too actually...it does sound like Jesus Walks too though, especially when the synth kicks in before Dwele comes in
 8 years ago '05        #45
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Joint is cool. Not as epic as I thought it would be, but I'm glad the dude is getting back to basics.

He aint soundin like a complete f**got on this. 2010 College Dropout/Late Registration type s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #46
aRs0NisT 
space
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 0 0
 hurricanegamepz said:
"i just needed time alone with my own thoughts got treasures in my mind but couldnt open up my own vault vitality creativity purity and honesty is honestly gettin crowded by these grown thoughts...reality is catchin up with me takin my inner child im f!ghtin for custody but these responsibilities that they entrust in me they thinkin no one man should have that power f**k that the world is ours"

lines of the f**king decade...f**k a drake...mother f**k a drake and anyone else u a fan of...this track is the best track since the days tupac was spittin... Yes b**ch!!
those bars up there are fireeee....thats exactly how i feel, except i aint gettin paid millions to entertain!
 8 years ago '07        #47
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Lyrics are great, the beat is s**t though, that woman in the background is irritating.
 8 years ago '08        #48
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
Kangay-"b**ch I don't need your pus*y, I'm riding my own d*ck"

Btw you realize that if he doesn't have that white chick on his album, it will be a good a.ss flop right?, you think white people forgot about that s**t he did?. nah the white american suburbs are not f**king with him no more, when before they used to, only way to fix that by having a song with the white girl.

Last edited by The N; 05-28-2010 at 09:33 AM..
Shhon gave props

8 years ago '06        #49
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
i love the chants on the track
 8 years ago '06        #50
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
 Mintz said:
i love the chants on the track
Thats what Im sayin. The chicks what makes this s**t ride. :agreement6:
 05-28-2010, 09:40 AM         #51
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i f**ks with it. good to see he's making heteros3xual music again.
 05-28-2010, 09:47 AM         #52
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lyrics are good, the terrible beat ruins the song for me. I cut it off after like 45 secs, that be is mind numbing in a bad way
 8 years ago '04        #53
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 hockeysniper said:
people are cising this. still waiting for a return to the college dropout/late registration days. its a good single, but not on the level of his old s**t.

kind of seems just like a weaker version of can't tell me nothing.
late registration and graduation>>>>college dropout

s**t i can't even really listen to CD anymore, lyrically kanye is light years ahead of that

people are always so stuck in the past its crazy

how he gonna make another album like CD when that style of production is old and played out

?

Last edited by mt fuji; 05-28-2010 at 09:50 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #54
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,639 | Props total: 1145 1145
okay song. let's not overrate it, people. it's not like we get remunerated based on his sales. also, no one should have any emotional attachment to him. call a spade spade. it's not that great a song. be honest. it's okay.
 8 years ago '05        #55
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 hurricanegamePZ said:
"I just needed time alone with my own thoughts got treasures in my mind but couldnt open up my own vault vitality creativity purity and honesty is honestly gettin crowded by these grown thoughts...reality is catchin up with me takin my inner child im f!ghtin for custody but these responsibilities that they entrust in me they thinkin no one man should have that power f**k that the world is ours"

lines of the f**king decade...f**k a drake...MOTHER f**k a drake and anyone else u a fan of...this track is the best track since the days tupac was spittin... YES b**ch!!
damn my n*gga did you just cream ya pants?
 05-28-2010, 09:59 AM         #56
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
starting this summer with a hot one...:afro: i likes..
 05-28-2010, 10:01 AM         #57
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illuminati kanye back at it again

"no one man should have all that power, the clocks tickin i just count the hours, stop trippin im trippin off the power, til then f**k that, the worlds ours"...hmmmm

Last edited by Ed Bundy; 05-28-2010 at 10:07 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #58
Mr AirRic 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,903 | Props total: 2583 2583
im thinking the opposite of everyone..i love the beat, but his flow is WEAK over it..was hoping he improved there, but sounds like he took a step back
 05-28-2010, 10:08 AM         #59
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"i was drinkin earlier, now i'm drivin"

lol @ this man
 8 years ago '04        #60
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 1300 1300
 hurricanegamePZ said:
"I just needed time alone with my own thoughts got treasures in my mind but couldnt open up my own vault vitality creativity purity and honesty is honestly gettin crowded by these grown thoughts...reality is catchin up with me takin my inner child im f!ghtin for custody but these responsibilities that they entrust in me they thinkin no one man should have that power f**k that the world is ours"

lines of the f**king decade...f**k a drake...MOTHER f**k a drake and anyone else u a fan of...this track is the best track since the days tupac was spittin... YES b**ch!!

[pic - click to view]

are you the one in that green jacket?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy