Kat Stacks Finally Gets Slapped Up!

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #121
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6712 6712
s**ts lame. Kat Stacks is a piece of s**t but some dude slapping her up and grabbing her hair is stupid. Why is that Fabs are always doing some stupid s**t?

Eh....she's about to get paid though. It's all on camera and everything. I guess all that Twitter BS really paid off...
 8 years ago '09        #122
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
lol expect more to come
 05-28-2010, 07:50 PM         #123
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol all of you guys supporting this are f**king poor excuses for men. It's ok to hit a woman for no reason now, just because she said something?

Damn blacks.
 8 years ago '10        #124
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 D.C. said:
Lol all of you guys supporting this are f**king poor excuses for men. It's ok to hit a woman for no reason now, just because she said something?

Damn blacks.
I don't think any one is really supporting it. It just the fact that she had it coming eventually

IMO, women been hiding behind that "never hit a woman" s**t for too long. So they think its ok to run their mouth and try to f**k up careers and s**t. Nah my ni99a i been workin too hard for u to tweet my boss nud3 pictures of me and s**t and get me fired. Dont f**ks with my money

Oh yea, this is hypothetical....
 05-28-2010, 07:55 PM         #125
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I don't think any one is really supporting it. It just the fact that she had it coming eventually

IMO, women been hiding behind that "never hit a woman" s**t for too long. So they think its ok to run their mouth and try to f**k up careers and s**t. Nah my ni99a i been workin too hard for u to tweet my boss nud3 pictures of me and s**t and get me fired. Dont f**ks with my money

Oh yea, this is hypothetical....
A dude taking nud3 pictures of himself or shirtless pics = gay.

You do that?
 8 years ago '10        #126
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 D.C. said:
A dude taking nud3 pictures of himself or shirtless pics = gay.

You do that?
Nah lol but im just making a scenario
 05-28-2010, 08:30 PM         #127
goldstarchoice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have no sympathy for her. All that s**t she talked. This aint the first time she been smacked up.
 05-28-2010, 08:57 PM         #128
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was expecting to see her yelling in some dude's face then getting the "palm/backhand/palm/LAY DOWN" special the way folks were talking about it.

But instead, it's just some random male Fab/Bow Wow groupies giving her the ol' "State's Exhibit A" treatment at the bar. Congratulations, idiots, you just gave her EXACTLY what she wanted. Now she's getting probably get pain-and-suffering civil-suit money and y'all are more than likely gonna get a lil bit of time for a.ssault.

Expect to hear MORE from her now.
 8 years ago '04        #129
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1298 1298
 D.C. said:

Damn blacks.

[pic - click to view]

how do you manage to get internet access here you pus*y?

Last edited by Budala; 05-28-2010 at 10:36 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #130
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
actually that s**t made me smile... I don not approve hitting females... but that s**t was more than well deserved... and she knows it.
 8 years ago '09        #131
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Pathetic
 8 years ago '09        #132
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 I'm The Dan said:
This b**ch never did anything that would condone two grown a.ss men to come in and start slapping her up for another man. That s**t is b**ch made. That skinny f**k that slaps up on women would be the same dude crying his eyes out when confronted by someone.
And she's so light in the a.ss was it really needed? 2 guys? Fabolous could've got a girl from a high school and paid her like 20 dollars to slap her around.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy