Eminem Recovery Tracklist

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #161
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
 Curb said:
No, he said it HIMSELF, the tracks were CONFIRMED to be on "Relapse 2". I understand that this isn't "Relapse 2," but, he confirmed EVERY track I mentioned. Except the Slaughterhouse track, they hyped that s**t up themselves, lmfao.
There is your answer right there.
 8 years ago '04        #162
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,982 | Props total: 4324 4324
 Curb said:
No, he said it HIMSELF, the tracks were CONFIRMED to be on "Relapse 2". I understand that this isn't "Relapse 2," but, he confirmed EVERY track I mentioned. Except the Slaughterhouse track, they hyped that s**t up themselves, lmfao.
1. Keys to the City isn't real.
2. That song he did with 50 was recorded the same day as Hello and ended up being Psycho, which was on Before I Self Destruct.
 05-27-2010, 07:17 PM         #163
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just hope he still spazzes nahmean.

Lyrically, few are f'n with Em. It looks extremely personal and deep. I just wish Wayne was not on it. I'd rather have another Jay-Z collab - which would be amazing - or even 50. Any one but Wayne.
 8 years ago '12        #164
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Curb said:
Shut the f**k up Stan, u don't kno a god damn thing
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '12        #165
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 joeyb8420 said:
thats good my profession is a clown in real life so it works out...your the biggest hater/fag/drake hater on this site. shut the f**k up, pretty funny guy tho..f**kin homo comin in threads and hatin a.ss n*gga..kid aint gota f**kin clue about me..nice try though..you hit the nail on the head on that one just like drake sucks and all that other homo hatin s**t you say

F U R I O U S
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #166
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
Cant believe Eminem sold out. Hes got these features to please the mainstream cos he's realised he doesnt blow everyone out the water anymore with sales. Lil Wayne's the biggest rapper now and hes latching onto his fame, same with rihanna. Old eminem would have dissed wayne and took the p!ss out his bars.

It's sad because Em has always been that renegade guy that says f**k the industry doing what HE wants. Seems like he's compromised himself he's too politically correct these days. Plus where the f**k is that insult to injury song alchemist was saying was underground pt.2 he BETTER release that s**t. Either way the album will probably be good just different we'll see...
 8 years ago '09        #167
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,226 | Props total: 19336 19336
^ oh i forgot about that alchemist track s**t i want insult to injury as well
 05-27-2010, 07:48 PM         #168
ATF Fresh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks better than Drake's album thats for sure...
 8 years ago '10        #169
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 JFamis said:
1. Keys to the City isn't real.
2. That song he did with 50 was recorded the same day as Hello and ended up being Psycho, which was on Before I Self Destruct.
1. I'm sure it is.

2. You are correct about this, how did you find out that they were recorded the same day?
 8 years ago '10        #170
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Shut the f**k up Stan, u don't kno a god damn thing
Posted via Mobile Device
Did you subscribe to my posts, because you've been following me around like a god damn tail for the last two threads.

And, you're posting from your phone, why are wasting your time speaking to us when you can be txting girls? f**got.
 8 years ago '10        #171
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
^ oh i forgot about that alchemist track s**t i want insult to injury as well
I forgot about that track too, I'm tired of them announcing s**t they don't follow through with.
 05-27-2010, 08:01 PM         #172
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is Eminem selling out? I thought he was selling out when he recorded "The Real Slim Shady"? People will never be happy. You can't please everyone.
 05-27-2010, 08:09 PM         #173
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously after lookin at this tracklist i'd rather have a relapse 2 than this not afraid Em. Relapse 2 would have had me hyped for real. Thissss eh not so much.
 8 years ago '04        #174
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
How is Eminem selling out? I thought he was selling out when he recorded "The Real Slim Shady"? People will never be happy. You can't please everyone.

Lyrics of Real Slim Shady >>> I've always liked that song. I'm saying he sold out because he's taking the 'safe' option instead of doing what he does.

I think its great he's 'growing up' and making good music instead of annoying voices but at the same time you can't say rihanna and lil wayne havn't been picked for a certain reason... rihanna..... cmon f**kin teeny pop princess rihanna who doesn't even have an amazing voice but is on fire right now.

Eminem has made classic music with singing on it without hiring the 'big things' at that time. People mentioning Dido are forgetting Eminem helped make HER the star she became not the other way around...
 8 years ago '04        #175
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
^^^^ but wasn't marshall mathers lp released in 2000?

I swear I heard Stan before her actual song was released as a single? Or am I wrong?

Last edited by KoKen; 05-27-2010 at 08:21 PM..
 05-27-2010, 08:29 PM         #176
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually, both of those single were out around the same time. I remember seeing Dido's video on MTV. It's all about marketing. These labels know what works in certain areas, and what doesn't. So, if you missed Dido's version, and heard Eminem version first, now you know why. You don't fall into that market.
 8 years ago '04        #177
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
 Stefanv said:

[pic - click to view]

Several tracklists leaked earlier today, but here’s the one alot of youse all been waiting for. Recovery drops June 22nd.

4. Won’t Back Down Feat. Pink

Good look on having Kobe on there, but no Royce/Slaughterhouse = fail. Lil Wayne better have a fire verse.
 8 years ago '04        #178
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
Actually, both of those single were out around the same time. I remember seeing Dido's video on MTV. It's all about marketing. These labels know what works in certain areas, and what doesn't. So, if you missed Dido's version, and heard Eminem version first, now you know why. You don't fall into that market.
Fair enough Joe. I still think my point is valid though and em is jumping on rihanna's hype...
 05-27-2010, 08:46 PM         #179
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think he's jumping on the hype. If you listen to "Beautiful," he's saying: "I just want to blend in just like you." I think he's sick of his skin color playing a major role in his successful career. I really think he's starting to question his skills. Eminem has been really depressed lately, you can hear it in his music. Psychologically he has been through a lot.
 05-27-2010, 08:51 PM         #180
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To me, Beautiful was like the equivalence of Avatar in an audio format.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago