Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #301
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 ShadyVsEminem said:
People thought Bagpipes from Baghdad was gonna be another anti war song like Mosh,we will find out in a week or so everything we need to know when it leaks.

People are judging the album after hearing one song and reading the tracklist.If it all ends up being commercial crap nail him to the cross but i doubt it will be.
I predict it will be his most commercial/mainstream sounding album, but he'll rip every track.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #302
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 JFamis said:
I predict it will be his most commercial/mainstream sounding album, but he'll rip every track.
Posted via Mobile Device
If its more mainstream than Encore i will be gobsmacked,having said that his 2nd most mainstream album(TES)is my favorite.
 8 years ago '12        #303
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 Maroon_Tiger said:
damn you're a fickle fan..

eminem has to stay in a bubble his whole life for you... he cant collaborate with drake or wayne/etc...

eminem grew up.... no more tmz trash talking about pop stars... and hes realizing that you can find gems anywhere (i.e. lil wayne)

eminem is just trying to make dope music, not please stans
lmaooooooooooo
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-29-2010, 12:04 PM         #304
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2D.... said:
i feel you but its not like he's dropping mediocre verses with wayne (i don't think so anyway)
without the features, we've got 12 solo tracks for him to do his own s**t on
and you know producers will be bringing their good s**t for a huge artist like eminem
plus a dre feature is just eminem in another voice since he'll be more than likely writing it

i'm saying its worth the listen first even though we all want b**ch Please pt. 3
yea but the production for ":not afraid" is DRAKE'S SOUND and that irritates that em would take that route ya know? he has always had his own sound and feel...not afraid flow was his YES, but not his best style also the beat and hook are rehash wayne style songs so it really took me back. The features on an album show the direction ur mind is at when u release it. Rakim had maino out of everyone he could have featured. his only rap collab was MAINO???!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #305
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Kal Tourette said:
yea but the production for ":not afraid" is DRAKE'S SOUND and that irritates that em would take that route ya know? he has always had his own sound and feel...not afraid flow was his YES, but not his best style also the beat and hook are rehash wayne style songs so it really took me back. The features on an album show the direction ur mind is at when u release it. Rakim had maino out of everyone he could have featured. his only rap collab was MAINO???!!!!
Not Afraid does not sound like a Drake Wayne record. I think you're hearing things because who produced it. Em's sound was getting stale. I think it's a good thing he's working with other producers.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #306
space
space

what have i done lately? 5 songs on what will probably be the biggst album this year. and what have u done lately?
 05-29-2010, 12:45 PM         #307
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
yeah thats true but Maino ripped it on Walk These Streets. do you really think Rakim woulda had Maino on that song if he didn't respect him? Fans dont determine which artists a person collaborates with.
 05-29-2010, 01:47 PM         #308
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
^ no, but its gonna leak sooner than expected.
It would be a shame if the leaks came before the video.
 05-29-2010, 01:54 PM         #309
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curb said:
They could be saving it for their album.

You saw the light
 8 years ago '09        #310
RuggedOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$742 | Props total: 543 543
Even if this album is crazy not even the biggest em stan can deny he sold out. Imagine listening to SSLP, MMLP, TES for the first time and someone told u later in his career he'd be working with pink...

Goes against everything dude stood for
 8 years ago '12        #311
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
new song comin' in the next few days.. pretty sure it's Love Your Lie ft. Rihanna
 05-30-2010, 06:38 AM         #312
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

another recovery possible back cover
it might be fake, of course
 8 years ago '09        #313
space
space
 RuggedOne said:
Even if this album is crazy not even the biggest em stan can deny he sold out. Imagine listening to SSLP, MMLP, TES for the first time and someone told u later in his career he'd be working with pink...

Goes against everything dude stood for
If the songs are dope it wont matter he has done plenty of s**t with others in the past that were questionable,Touchdown,Smack That,Elton John Collabs and the like to name but some.He cant do anything right in some peoples eyes its not even an issue that these people work with other big rappers.

I am most worried bout Wayne having a verse than the other 3 having hooks,having said that 12 solo songs and only one guest verse is very minimal.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-30-2010 at 07:48 AM..
 05-30-2010, 07:21 AM         #314
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all recovery back covers are fan made
 8 years ago '09        #315
RuggedOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
If the songs are dope it wont matter he has done plenty of s**t with others in the past that were questionable,Touchdown,Smack That,Elton John Collabs and the like to name but some.He cant do anything right in some peoples eyes its not even an issue that these people work with other big rappers.
He's done plenty of trash songs but he's never got a mainstream pop singer to jump on his album and no Dido is not an example because who the f**k was she b4 stan came out
 8 years ago '04        #316
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
Making a song with someone that is already popular does not make you a sell out or make the song automatically trash. Don't knock before you try it. There is just as much chance that these songs (all of them) could be dope or trash. We just have to wait and see.
 8 years ago '09        #317
space
space
 RuggedOne said:
He's done plenty of trash songs but he's never got a mainstream pop singer to jump on his album and no Dido is not an example because who the f**k was she b4 stan came out
I never said Dido was an example and i would not call her pop anyway,if the choruses they do are as cathchy as that Dido chorus we will have nothing to worry about cause everyone knows that chorus off.

He picked these features possibly to tie the whole album together cause im sure he did loads of features with people but they would not of fit in and will probably end up bonus tracks.

I would love 1 feature in Royce and thats it but when Recovery is over atleast i will have that collab to look forward to.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-30-2010 at 07:58 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #318
RuggedOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 rjayasin said:
Making a song with someone that is already popular does not make you a sell out or make the song automatically trash. Don't knock before you try it. There is just as much chance that these songs (all of them) could be dope or trash. We just have to wait and see.
Its not about making a track with someone popular cos I dont mind the Rihanna collab she's not your your typical teeny bopper pop artist and I never said it would be trash, I wont judge it until i hear it but the point is it goes against everything he used to claim to be
 05-30-2010, 08:12 AM         #319
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trendsetter305 said:
all recovery back covers are Stan made
Corrected
 8 years ago '04        #320
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$979 | Props total: 20 20
 RuggedOne said:
Its not about making a track with someone popular cos I dont mind the Rihanna collab she's not your your typical teeny bopper pop artist and I never said it would be trash, I wont judge it until i hear it but the point is it goes against everything he used to claim to be
My comment wasn't directed at you, but just saying in general. However, the fact that Rihanna is NOT your typical teeny bopper pop artist, as you yourself claim, it shows that he is not going against everything he ever stood for. If he collabed with backstreet boys that would be more along the lines of what you are saying....imo.

Last edited by rjayasin; 05-30-2010 at 08:38 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago