Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-28-2010, 07:10 AM         #241
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ the em stans who were in denial the first few pages.

I remember so many stans saying he would never need rihanna or would ever work with her lmaoooo
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #242
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
 kmj2318 said:
because they all suck
Slaughterhouse dont suck,Dre,50 and D12 have many hot songs with him.

Eminem and Lil Wayne have 2 songs, Forever is mediocre and Drop the world is goodish.

If i was to think of a rapper that would have the only guest spot(on a verse) on the album it would not be Wayne,it would probably be Royce.
 8 years ago '09        #243
space
space
 deLeet said:
I don't think Eminem really cared for the money back then but now days I think he's trying to get his net worth up there with 50, jay and dre etc. Eminem is only around at 200mil, he could have been at a billion by now if he really took advantage of his career.
If Eminem wanted money he would of toured last year and done more dates this year.He barely leaves his house he doesnt need money,200mil would do for a rainy day.

People all complained he was so old bashing celebs and making those zany Shady raps,by the looks of the features and track titles this will be a very grown up album compared to normal.

He better have a few songs like Still dont give a f**k,Criminal,Underground where he just rips it.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 05-28-2010 at 07:17 AM..
 05-28-2010, 07:57 AM         #244
KCK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know why people are so disappointed that Em's weed carriers are not plastered all over the album, since traditionally, those were always the worst tracks on his earlier albums.

A whole album of nothing but Em on the verses (save for the hooks) sounds like a fantastic idea. I don't mind one verse by Wayne if the song is anything like "Drop The World." And I'll venture to say that the Pink track ends up being one of the best songs on the album.

New format (no intros/outros/skits), a whole range of new producers, Em back on his s**t with no accents or horrorcore subjecgt matter. Let's just wait to hear this before we pass judgment.
 8 years ago '05        #245
smoothhustlaa 1 heat pts
space
space
$234 | Props total: 2 2

He been down all week........
 8 years ago '12        #246
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
 ra1n said:
^ no, but its gonna leak sooner than expected.
lol?

:banghead:
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-28-2010, 08:28 AM         #247
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smoothhustlaa said:

He been down all week........
 05-28-2010, 08:53 AM         #248
lyonsm316 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jenlove21 said:
ALTHOUGH I FEEL A LIL IMPRESSED 2 EMINEM ALBUMS IN 1 YEAR ! I MUST SAY TRACKLIST LOOKS MORE MAINSTREAM THEN SNOOP DOGGS LAST ALBUM!!LOL THIS IS GONNA BE MAINSTREAM GARBAGE FEATURING HITMAKERS ONLY LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS!!! !CAN WE ALL AGREE AT LEAST ITS NOT RAP OR HIP HOP ANY MORE ??? IT SHOULD BE CALLED "WERE NOT DOING HIP HOP ANYMORE WHERE JUST LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY WITH R&B MONEY MAKERS SO WE CAN LIVE GOOD AND EXPAND ARE CATOLOUGE"" !!! GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE WITH THIS GARBAGE ! A NEW EMINEM ALBUM MORE MAINSTRAM THEN HIS LAST THIS s**t IS GONNA FLOP MORE THEN T.I.S. LAST ALBUM!!
T.I.'s last album sold over 500k first week, flop? I think not! Plus the album was dope!

Recovery has 3 out 16 tracks that will include a "singer" the rest is all Em by himself and one track with Wayne. Suddenly its mainstream garbage???

Leave boxden now.
 8 years ago '05        #249
jedi4726 
space
space
$420 | Props total: 50 50
No slaugther house
 8 years ago '04        #250
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
i never understood why dudes on here judge an album by its tracklist. like you can really tell if it will be good or not by track names or features
 8 years ago '09        #251
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 ra1n said:
^ no, but its gonna leak sooner than expected.
how soon are you talking?like by next weekend??

ChaosBeats said:
14 pages just for a non confirmed track listing?
how is it not confirmed???it was on his managers blog and Em's official site.they wouldnt post a fake tracklist LOL!give it up people its 100% real hahah

ShadyVsEminem said:
Why is there nobody affiliated with Eminem on it?
Why do they have to be?they have been on every other one of his CD's and im sure he will be on theirs so why should he have to keep having the sameee people on every CD?.i think its awesome to have a CD with only Em and some ladies singing the hooks.."won't back down" Ft.P!nk will be awesome i feel like they prolly had good chemisty.
 8 years ago '04        #252
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
people dident like Rhianna on Run this town or live your life? I thought a Paramore and Em song would be wack as f**k.....but I was wrong.
 05-28-2010, 09:42 AM         #253
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seen production credits for this s**t... i dont think this part is confirmed tho, but here you go.
1. "Cold Wind Blows" Jake One
2. "Talkin' 2 Myself" (featuring Kobe) DJ Khalil
3. "On Fire" Eminem, Frank E
4. "Won't Back Down" (featuring Pink) Travis Barker
5. "W.T.P." Eminem
6. "Going Through Changes" Dr. Dre, Dawaun Parker
7. "Not Afraid" Boi-1da 4:10
8. "Seduction" Just Blaze
9. "No Love" (featuring Lil Wayne) Just Blaze
10. "Space Bound" (featuring Jay-Z) Just Blaze
11. "Cinderella Man" Boi-1da
12. "25 to Life" Dr. Dre
13. "So Bad" Jim Jonsin
14. "Almost Famous" Jim Jonsin
15. "Love the Way You Lie" (featuring Rihanna) Just Blaze
16. "You're Never Over" Havoc
i only seen this one place and nowhere else... so i dono about 100% legit.
i dont see why eminem.com wouldnt list space bound as featuring jay-z tho...
 8 years ago '09        #254
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
^^prolly bc its not featuring Jay-z...if it was they would say it..i think its more of a surprise him working with pink or rihanna so if they were gonna leave people out still seems like it woulda been them instead of jay-z so i doubt he is on the album..
 05-28-2010, 10:00 AM         #255
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by jenlove21
ALTHOUGH I FEEL A LIL IMPRESSED 2 EMINEM ALBUMS IN 1 YEAR ! I MUST SAY TRACKLIST LOOKS MORE MAINSTREAM THEN SNOOP DOGGS LAST ALBUM!!LOL THIS IS GONNA BE MAINSTREAM GARBAGE FEATURING HITMAKERS ONLY LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS!!! !CAN WE ALL AGREE AT LEAST ITS NOT RAP OR HIP HOP ANY MORE ??? IT SHOULD BE CALLED "WERE NOT DOING HIP HOP ANYMORE WHERE JUST LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY WITH R&B MONEY MAKERS SO WE CAN LIVE GOOD AND EXPAND ARE CATOLOUGE"" !!! GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE WITH THIS GARBAGE ! A NEW EMINEM ALBUM MORE MAINSTRAM THEN HIS LAST THIS s**t IS GONNA FLOP MORE THEN T.I.S. LAST ALBUM!!
 lyonsm316 said:
T.I.'s last album sold over 500k first week, flop? I think not! Plus the album was dope!

Recovery has 3 out 16 tracks that will include a "singer" the rest is all Em by himself and one track with Wayne. Suddenly its mainstream garbage???

Leave boxden now.
I mean em's def tryin to go mainstream hoppin on drake tracks and s**t supprised he don't got drizzy on the album omg that would make me sick.
 8 years ago '04        #256
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
i think the tracklist is real & the Rihanna & Pink & Wayne Features are real.......but i still think Royce & or Slaughterhouse will be on it......possibly a bonus track.......or on 1 of the tracks listed, as a suprise feature....

Em & his management could have also posted this as a fake tracklisting, to prevent bootlegging.....it's been done in the past, and i think his management has done it before....so it wouldn't suprise me.
 8 years ago '09        #257
space
space
We will know when its out if its really mainstream,Relapse was not mainstream at all really and people wanted a completely different direction and now they have got it.
 8 years ago '12        #258
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 santos0303 said:
how soon are you talking?like by next weekend??.
lmao u really think he knows when an album s gonna leak.. Don't kid urself.. It's impossible to know how early and album will leak.. Just know it will be before June 22
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '10        #259
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
It comes out in Europe on the 18th so it will probably leak before that
 8 years ago '12        #260
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Ya prolly by the 12th.. But there is absolutely no way to know bc so many diff things could happen
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago