Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-22-2010, 09:29 PM         #141
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yellob0y said:
well i wonder if Kolb is angry now?...
 7 years ago '06        #142
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
Kolb ain't s**t but another tweener QB who couldn't keep his job for a couple of quarters....who gives a f**k about his attitude, wassiup with his play?

Say what you want bout McNabb....he's got the numbers...simple as that..
 7 years ago '09        #143
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
kevin kolb is not better than vick.. nuff said
 7 years ago '07        #144
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
 Grisly said:
honestly it was messed up how they took his job from him even though he was injured, but i don't think ANYBODY anticipated vick would play as well as he's playing.
how surprised can people be? vick been a playmaker. landed in a great spot in philly, with a club that was coincidentally going through a huge QB transition. a green kolb w/ vick over his shoulder..s**t was set up like a damn movie it was so easy to predict.

people questioned his motivation and dedication. these days he's got all the motivation in the world. drive plus natural talent turns out well, more often than not.

Last edited by Jayceon; 09-22-2010 at 10:02 PM..
 09-22-2010, 10:21 PM         #145
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
i am an eagles fan. i just don't belong to 9,000 message boards. i think 1 or 2 is enough. they all talk about the same damn things anyway.

smh @ a Cowboys fan being on Eagles message boards anyway.
Yoooo Grisly relax brother. I bleed green (I mean I am a die hard Birds FAN) and i just saw how many posts your making and i am on page 3 before i had to cut in. I know your heated at these cats Relax...Cats just do not understand man. I can tell your a fan....and at that a true fan. I am gonna tell everyone on this site, haters and real dudes whats up,...and why Vick is the starting Quarterback of my Eagles. 1) Fat Andy no longer has complete control of his team. The locker room and MORE importantly the Eagles Upper Management want to see Vick play and WIN RIGHT NOW!!!!. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year...F*CK that now ( Myself predicting an 9-7 record being the wildcard. 2) Our offensive line is crushed...and i mean hurting bad. Vick has taken 6 sacks. Imagine what how many sacks would have been on Kolb? 9+....he is mobile than most think ...but not that mobile. Andy knows Vick is just k!lling that 3rd down situation. 3) As bogus it may seem to everyone ,its almost a protective situation. REID KNOWS Kolb would get k!lled right now with the o-line. If the HYPE is really real over this kid (EXAMPLE: KOLB today did not let one pass hit the ground. 9/22/10...sick, and reports that Kolb is really that good by award winning sports writers.) after the concussion and Vicks RIDICULOUS play??? There you have it. VICK GIVES US THE BEST CHANCE TO WIN....NOW.

P.S. F*ck the Cowboys
 09-22-2010, 10:29 PM         #146
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTW McNabb >>>>>>>> than any other QB in Eagles HISTORY!!! My man was the G.O.A.T. and I hope we retire his #5 when he is finished with football. If you check out his stats (without rings for the haters) he is up there top 5 for the last 10 years. As s**t goes on with my franchise, fans will realize how good we really had it with Don. Look what happened when we finally surrounded him with talent.....superbowl loss and then him getting traded after a career year. So sad for my man. To all those Skins fans out there....appreciate what you got and root for my dude...because i will...untill he comes back to Philly that is hahahahaha.
 7 years ago '10        #147
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 2057 2057
It sucks this cracker will never have fun playing the game cuz he take s**t too serious
 7 years ago '06        #148
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Don't know why he so angry. Get f**ked up on the first game and then Vick get's in there and does his muthaf**kin thang. If i was the Eagles i would keep Vick as the starting QB.
 7 years ago '05        #149
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 rossic75 said:
Yoooo Grisly relax brother. I bleed green (I mean I am a die hard Birds FAN) and i just saw how many posts your making and i am on page 3 before i had to cut in. I know your heated at these cats Relax...Cats just do not understand man. I can tell your a fan....and at that a true fan. I am gonna tell everyone on this site, haters and real dudes whats up,...and why Vick is the starting Quarterback of my Eagles. 1) Fat Andy no longer has complete control of his team. The locker room and MORE importantly the Eagles Upper Management want to see Vick play and WIN RIGHT NOW!!!!. This was supposed to be a rebuilding year...F*CK that now ( Myself predicting an 9-7 record being the wildcard. 2) Our offensive line is crushed...and i mean hurting bad. Vick has taken 6 sacks. Imagine what how many sacks would have been on Kolb? 9+....he is mobile than most think ...but not that mobile. Andy knows Vick is just k!lling that 3rd down situation. 3) As bogus it may seem to everyone ,its almost a protective situation. REID KNOWS Kolb would get k!lled right now with the o-line. If the HYPE is really real over this kid (EXAMPLE: KOLB today did not let one pass hit the ground. 9/22/10...sick, and reports that Kolb is really that good by award winning sports writers.) after the concussion and Vicks RIDICULOUS play??? There you have it. VICK GIVES US THE BEST CHANCE TO WIN....NOW.

P.S. F*ck the Cowboys
you hit the nail on the head homey. I'm sure teams watch our games so they see how timid kolb is in the pocket and they would be like remember the titans and blitz all night. Kolb wouldnt survive the season. I swear they always talkin bout Kolb and his accuracy in practice and how no balls hit the ground but this has not related to game play. Right now Kolb is looking like the ultimate practice champ to me. I think if Kolb is doing well on first and 2nd down, they wouldnt bring in Vick on every third down. That shows me they dont have 100% faith in Kolb to get the first on his own.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 7 years ago '05        #150
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
you hit the nail on the head homey. I'm sure teams watch our games so they see how timid kolb is in the pocket and they would be like remember the titans and blitz all night. Kolb wouldnt survive the season. I swear they always talkin bout Kolb and his accuracy in practice and how no balls hit the ground but this has not related to game play. Right now Kolb is looking like the ultimate practice champ to me. I think if Kolb is doing well on first and 2nd down, they wouldnt bring in Vick on every third down. That shows me they dont have 100% faith in Kolb to get the first on his own
that makes sense..i just hope vick keeps it up and shuts people up in the process
 7 years ago '09        #151
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #152
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 197 197
'He's played tremendous football," wide receiver Jeremy Maclin said. "It really doesn't matter which guy is back there. We definitely have a chance to win. Right now, I feel like Vick gives us the better chance." Apparently, so does Reid.

Just more reasons Kolb is mad
 09-23-2010, 10:23 AM         #153
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kp059 said:
'He's played tremendous football," wide receiver Jeremy Maclin said. "It really doesn't matter which guy is back there. We definitely have a chance to win. Right now, I feel like Vick gives us the better chance." Apparently, so does Reid.

Just more reasons Kolb is mad
You could jus tell the receivers were diggin mike at qb...especially djacc and jmac
 7 years ago '04        #154
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1333 1333
 jslim said:
how surprised can people be? vick been a playmaker. landed in a great spot in philly, with a club that was coincidentally going through a huge QB transition. a green kolb w/ vick over his shoulder..s**t was set up like a damn movie it was so easy to predict.

people questioned his motivation and dedication. these days he's got all the motivation in the world. drive plus natural talent turns out well, more often than not.
youre an idiot.
no one was surprised that vick didn't completely suck.
it's just that no one expected him to have the same quickness/speed after sitting out of football and in jail for 2 years, let alone to not only get the fast michael vick back, but now they have him passing the ball extremely well which is the part nobody expected.
 7 years ago '04        #155
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
who the f**k bumped this thread anyway? its old as f**k.
 7 years ago '04        #156
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 rossic75 said:

P.S. F*ck the Cowboys
this threads mad old homey. everything u said was pretty much true though.
 7 years ago '04        #157
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,692 | Props total: 15457 15457
Kolb lost
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy