Kevin Kolb is an Angry Person.

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1351 1351
 Stupendamatic said:
Who the f**k are you to tell me where and when to voice my opinion in the first place? silly b**ch your not special. I will let my opinion be known wherever the f**k I please and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it so keep b**ching.

If I see a thread with Kevin Kolb in the title, then guess what, I will tell you what the f**k I think about Kevin Kolb, deal with it. :dancingcool:

Maybe we get the perception because you are the only one getting extra defensive about Kolb and nit picking at every posters opinion like he's your daddy.

You mention States, he commented on my post but he was cool about it, he didn't get his panties in a twist like you because he knows part of what I said is true. Take notes and be humble like States.

Like I said, be humble, fall the f**k back I'm done with you for now.
lol, funniest dude ever.
excercise your first amendment all you want, by any means.
but......that doesn't mean you can make absolutely no f**king sense and think people will listen to your bulls**t.

we gonna find out who's right and who's wrong soon enough. Training camp is around the corner.
 8 years ago '04        #102
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
oh yeah and just because if this thread was about eli manning i would get this response so ima post it here...

this isnt f**kin threadworthy, use the f**kin eagles thread in the team section. blah blah blah et cetera and so forth.
lol i ain't even mad at you for that one though.
nicely played.

[pic - click to view]

see, unlike the rest of your homies, you f!ght fire with fire.

that's why i f**ks with Ricky.
i mean, i do, but not really, cus youre a f**got giants fan, but as a person, you're not too bad, i guess......But you're still a f**got giants fan.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #103
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 Grisly said:
1. we're always said to have the best draft and do nothing with it?

i don't recall many people ever saying "eagles have the best drafts!", but....

Trent Cole
Stewart Bradley
LeSean McCoy
Kevin Kolb
Jeremy Maclin
DeSean Jackson
Brent Celek
Akeem Jordan
Brodrick Bunkley
Mike Patterson
Quintin Mikell
Jason Avant
Omar Gaither
Macho Harris
Jamaal Jackson
Winston Justice

all starting players or players that play a prominent role on the team, a few pro bowlers included, all drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles and been on the team since then. And that's not even including this years draft class which may be one of the Eagles better drafts of recent.

2. i'd rather have 5 NFC Championships and 1 Super Bowl appearance since 2000 and lose them all, then to have 0, which is what your team has.

so, once again you don't even know what the f**k you're talking about. you're just a dumb a.ss, delusional Raiders fan, a team that fails more miserably then ANY other team in the NFL, so, go f**k yourself.

how da f**k we fail more tahn any other team we do have superbowls are are one the most storied franchises ever in sports so apparantley u dont know s**t f**king idiot smarten ur dumb a.ss up
 8 years ago '08        #104
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 525 525
I dont know how I feel about this dude Kolb. He hasnt shown me enough for me to consider him a top tier QB, but at the same time I havent watched enough footage of him to pass any true judgement. Philly seems pretty confident in him tho, I just hope the two divisional games with the 'skins doesnt make or break his rep
 8 years ago '04        #105
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 twodollars2 said:
how da f**k we fail more tahn any other team we do have superbowls are are one the most storied franchises ever in sports so apparantley u dont know s**t f**king idiot smarten ur dumb a.ss up
Oakland is the anus of the NFL. f**k outta here.
 8 years ago '04        #106
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,926 | Props total: 17531 17531
 Grisly said:
Oakland is the anus of the NFL. f**k outta here.
What do Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell, Quincy Carter have in common? Each got one of their few wins against the Eagles
 8 years ago '04        #107
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 grisly said:
my team underachieves?

Ya'll had the #1 overall draft pick and still f**ked that up, and ya'll stay with top 10 picks and always f**k them up.

Ya'll are perennial underachievers

ya'll ain't been s**t since jack tatum and john madden. Even ice cube mad that ya'll f**kin suck. Go suck a egg d*ckbag.
yeah but damn, even the raiders won a superbowl

no chunky soup cans in their championship case lol
 8 years ago '04        #108
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 erickonasis said:
What do Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell, Quincy Carter have in common? Each got one of their few wins against the Eagles
cus we play them like 3 times a decade
 8 years ago '04        #109
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 mt fuji said:
yeah but damn, even the raiders won a superbowl

no chunky soup cans in their championship case lol
yea, cus that means everything.

only in Oakland and Dallas do you find fans that think trophies they won decades ago matter today when their team is otherwise completely irrelevant.

Congratulations on those old trophies.

For having those trophies for so long, i'd like to give you a complimentary duster.
You can continue to keep them dust-free and bring them up in sports conversations regarding your teams current status for years to come.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #110
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Never seen so much hype and talk about a dude thats only started 2 games in his career

People are really nitpicking at how Kolb is better than Mcnabb, first it was accuracy now demeanor. Just let the dude play the games, all that matters is how you perform on the field

Everything surrounding nfl teams at this time of year is all positive anyways and makes it seem like everybody is bout to have a breakout year. I could find a ton of articles hyping random a.ss players, but it doesnt make a difference until they actually perform
 8 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 Grisly said:
only in Oakland and Dallas do you find fans that think trophies they won decades ago matter today when their team is otherwise completely irrelevant.
The cowboys are irrelevant? then what does that make the eagles who lost a whopping 4 games to oakland and dallas last season and have never won s**t?
 8 years ago '10        #112
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Grisly said:
yea, cus that means everything.

Congratulations on those old trophies.

For having those trophies for so long, i'd like to give you a complimentary duster.
You can continue to keep them dust-free and bring them up in sports conversations regarding your teams current status for years to come.

[pic - click to view]

Truth, i hate fans that live in the past to when times where good, you get a 1-2 year shelf life to talk about your championship like it means s**t, after that mostly likley its a new team and if they aint winning championships still, then they havent done s**t latley,

Im a big phillies fan and i dont go around going 2008 baby we won a ring what have you done. i dont even go we made it to back to back WS, cause we lost last year so to me, yes a great year, an awsome year to watch, but we didnt ring so we are losers like every other team in the league. the ring argument is the dumbest thing i ever heard.

ttime236 said:
Never seen so much hype and talk about a dude thats only started 2 games in his career

People are really nitpicking at how Kolb is better than Mcnabb, first it was accuracy now demeanor. Just let the dude play the games, all that matters is how you perform on the field

Everything surrounding nfl teams at this time of year is all positive anyways and makes it seem like everybody is bout to have a breakout year. I could find a ton of articles hyping random a.ss players, but it doesnt make a difference until they actually perform
I cant wait for redskins fans to trash McNabb, the best comparison i ever heard was McNabb is your friends Hot girlfriend, who all your friends wanna bang and he treats her like s**t, Yeah shes smoking hot and nice to you, but thats all you can see, you dont expirence the b**ching, and everything eles she does when his friends arnt around, that causes you to cheat on her and treat her like s**t.

theres alot to mcnabb people dont see on a regular bases that eagles fans do and i cant wait for someone eles to expirence it.

erickonasis said:
The cowboys are irrelevant? then what does that make the eagles who lost a whopping 4 games to oakland and dallas last season and have never won s**t?

It makes us just as irrelevant to you, but it makes us irrelevant last year. its a new year homie, im not saying you cant bring things up from the past, but in this case we are a 100% diffrent team this year, new QB, new Offense, New D, and Mcdermmot going into his first real year. not saying you cant bring up the past but you won a super bowl in like what 96? how many players from that team are still playing on your squad now? like i said you aint won s**t with that team just like the eagles aint won s**t with this team.

the only team thats allowed to talk is the saints, and they really should only have to week 1 to run there mouths cause then waht they did last year aint mean s**t either.

Last edited by HeyCobra; 05-28-2010 at 12:50 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #113
space
space
 HeyCobra said:
Truth, i hate fans that live in the past to when times where good, you get a 1-2 year shelf life to talk about your championship like it means s**t, after that mostly likley its a new team and if they aint winning championships still, then they havent done s**t latley,

Im a big phillies fan and i dont go around going 2008 baby we won a ring what have you done. i dont even go we made it to back to back WS, cause we lost last year so to me, yes a great year, an awsome year to watch, but we didnt ring so we are losers like every other team in the league. the ring argument is the dumbest thing i ever heard.

I cant wait for redskins fans to trash McNabb, the best comparison i ever heard was McNabb is your friends Hot girlfriend, who all your friends wanna bang and he treats her like s**t, Yeah shes smoking hot and nice to you, but thats all you can see, you dont expirence the b**ching, and everything eles she does when his friends arnt around, that causes you to cheat on her and treat her like s**t.

theres alot to mcnabb people dont see on a regular bases that eagles fans do and i cant wait for someone eles to expirence it.

It makes us just as irrelevant to you, but it makes us irrelevant last year. its a new year homie, im not saying you cant bring things up from the past, but in this case we are a 100% diffrent team this year, new QB, new Offense, New D, and Mcdermmot going into his first real year. not saying you cant bring up the past but you won a super bowl in like what 96? how many players from that team are still playing on your squad now? like i said you aint won s**t with that team just like the eagles aint won s**t with this team.

the only team thats allowed to talk is the saints, and they really should only have to week 1 to run there mouths cause then waht they did last year aint mean s**t either.
we beat you 3 times last year...i have a right to say what the f**k i want just like you f**gots were taunting 44-6 the whole year before
 8 years ago '05        #114
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
its funny that the only thing people can throw at eagle fans in a argument is the fact that we never won a superbowl…..SO WHAT!! I guess when we win one then we are gonna go by how many titles your teams won..and erickonasis how the hell do you like the lakers, cowboys and phillies???? that the most a.ss backwards s**t ever..sounds like your riding on that bandwagon
 8 years ago '09        #115
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
So, the Eagles basically said McNabb's happy go lucky routine was why they got rid of him and didnt win. I guess I understand that. If your leader is that way then your players who follow him will take on the same demeanor. Just ask LeBron and Dirk.

This might be good for the Eagles, scary for the other teams
 8 years ago '04        #116
space
space
Really dont give a s**t about the phillies really...dude who made my sig had to put another team to make the sig for some reason. Been a lakers and cowboys fan for the longest...probly before you were born but whats that got to do with Kolb being garbage? Been a fan through all 15 years of not winning a playoff game bro...and been a fan of la through the van excel edidie jones days

Last edited by erickonasis; 05-28-2010 at 01:06 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #117
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 erickonasis said:
not saying ya'll weren't looking good in the 2 games you played vs. Philly, cus ya'll destroyed us, but that's a big part of the reason we made major offseason moves, coaching and players, and basically blew this s**t up. I could make excuses for that game, but i won't. Ya'll beat us, it is what it is. Revenge for that a.sswhooping we gave ya'll the year prior. Congratulations on beating us and then doing nothing but losing the following week. Dallas won their Super Bowl when they beat Philly, ya'll had nothing else left. I wouldn't exactly call that making your team relevant all of a sudden.

do it next season and then i'll start taking Romo and the f**kboys serious.
Til then, you're still irrelevant.
 8 years ago '04        #118
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 poeknock said:
its funny that the only thing people can throw at eagle fans in a argument is the fact that we never won a superbowl…..SO WHAT!! I guess when we win one then we are gonna go by how many titles your teams won..and erickonasis how the hell do you like the lakers, cowboys and phillies???? that the most a.ss backwards s**t ever..sounds like your riding on that bandwagon
lol s**t, these motherf**kers is up night and day praying the Eagles never win one, cus IF THEY DO, they ALREADY KNOW i'ma be rubbing that s**t in their face 364 f**kin days until the next Super Bowl.
 8 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 Grisly said:
lol s**t, these motherf**kers is up night and day praying the Eagles never win one, cus IF THEY DO, they ALREADY KNOW i'ma be rubbing that s**t in their face 364 f**kin days until the next Super Bowl.
...true...its been hard being a cowboy fan living in philadelphia for the past decade
 05-28-2010, 02:01 PM         #120
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cowboys aren't relevant yet the team with an empty trophy case is?

Eagles are the joke of the NFC East, even Redskin fans laugh at you

Oh and Kolb sucks.:guns:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy