most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,986 | Props total: 1315 1315
 akademiks100 said:
Fuk cares what Hopkins has to say about Mcnabb that has nothing to do with anything.....that jackass also thinks Vick should be the starting over Kolb
Hopkins is a philadelphia legend, and dude a straight warrior.
He embodies everything that the city of Philly represents.
blue collar city that work hard for everything we got, you'd have to k!ll us to take something from us.

And him not respecting mcnabb is a serious thing to alot of philadelphia cats.

You might not know nothing about respect or the value of it where u from, but in this city, that's all some people got. Your stripes determine your worth. And Hopkins basically said he dont f**k with McNabb cus he never achieved those stripes, and when he had a chance to stand on his head and carry his team, Hopkins feels like McNabb failed. Dudes entitled to his own opinion.

If you disagree with that, you just some suburb f**got that don't know nothing about respect or earning it.

When you lose a game, as the star QB of the MAIN sports franchise of a major US city, nobody wants to see you f**kin smiling and joking, or puking, or whatever. Show some f**kin' emotion, show some hardness on yourself that your not satisfied, do ANYTHING but f**king laugh after you f**k up, as if the s**t doesn't matter to you.

That's the wrong message to send to 10's of thousands of fans who pay your f**king salary, buy your jersey's and attend your games, and it rubs people the wrong way.....Especially after 11 years with no Super Bowl.

I don't really know how else to explain that to you. So, sorry if i offended you.

Last edited by Grisly; 05-27-2010 at 04:26 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #82
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,438 | Props total: 26122 26122
 StateProperty88 said:
i was just responding to a post homie...
Fair enough, but earlier the thread starter made it point reference in one of his comments like Hopkins opinion of Mcnabb mattered in the grand scheme of things
 8 years ago '05        #83
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Grisly said:
smh @ the way boxden dumbf**ks twist words and make up s**t.

i didn't say anything in this thread about kolb's skill, or that he was going to be some Hall of Fame QB.

do ya'll read?

and as far as the Eagles being a bad team with Kolb.....if McDermott can get that defense even halfway serviceable, we're straight.

Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are sitting somewhere with Super Bowl rings right now, and they f**king suck.

sooooooooooo, yea. I'll take my chance with Kolb being coached by a person who is responsible for two HOF QB's careers.
dude stfu, if you feel some type of way like I was taking shots at you then too bad, go f**k yourself. Your not the only eagles fan hyping Kolb up, this was just a thread on the subject to voice my opinion. You do seem to be the only eagles fan taking s**t so personal like I f**ked your girl or something.

Dilfer and Johnson? you forget their team had the best defense in the league those years. Tampa and Baltimore's defenses are still regarded as some of the best ALL-TIME. Philly has had some good defense back when B-Dawk, Trotter and them were in their prime but nothing close to Baltimore or Tampa.
 8 years ago '04        #84
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i feel you but i think it goes both ways. eagles fans havent been too humble in this whole situation, but its also hard to stay humble when everyone is trashing your franchise's decision. even when they were rumors of 5 leaving everyone thats not even a fan of the team is talking about how this is the worse decision our franchise has made, this that and the third. we arent going to just sit back and look at everyone talking s**t, im sure you guys wouldnt either if you were in a similar position. we are going to back our franchise and our quarterback just like players on the roster are doing (i.e. d-jackson and celek) people think that comments they have made show that they are humble towards the situation but they are hearing everything we are and they are going to back their franchise and their quarterback
true story.
 8 years ago '10        #85
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
didnt mean to qoute those first 2

Stupendamatic said:
dude stfu, if you feel some type of way like I was taking shots at you then too bad, go f**k yourself. Your not the only eagles fan hyping Kolb up, this was just a thread on the subject to voice my opinion. You do seem to be the only eagles fan taking s**t so personal like I f**ked your girl or something.

Dilfer and Johnson? you forget their team had the best defense in the league those years. Tampa and Baltimore's defenses are still regarded as some of the best ALL-TIME. Philly has had some good defense back when B-Dawk, Trotter and them were in their prime but nothing close to Baltimore or Tampa.

Bend don't break >>>>

Last edited by HeyCobra; 05-27-2010 at 05:07 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #86
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:

i take zero personal. i just address dumbf**kery when i see it, and in a thread about Kolb's attitude when he f**ks up is probably the wrong place to say "everyones hyping kolb up, he BETTER take ya'll to a super bowl in his first year starting!" is f**king retarded.

so, shut up before i do go f**k your girl.

And i didn't forget they had amazing defenses. In fact, if you could read, i actually said in the very next sentence that if McDermott can make this defense play at least to HALF of that ability, we'll be fine.

But, you're a giants fan. You guys know everything. and Eli is god. He won ya'll a superbowl in the first year too, right?.....didn't think so. After being hyped as all f**king hell because he is the brother of Peyton Manning.

so, in your own words, go f**k yourself.

Last edited by Grisly; 05-27-2010 at 04:30 PM..
 05-27-2010, 04:35 PM         #87
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Gris getting mad whenever anyone doesn't praise Kolb

funny s**t
 8 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 Grisly said:
i take zero personal. i just address dumbf**kery when i see it, and in a thread about Kolb's attitude when he f**ks up is probably the wrong place to say "everyones hyping kolb up, he BETTER take ya'll to a super bowl in his first year starting!" is f**king retarded.

so, shut up before i do go f**k your girl.

And i didn't forget they had amazing defenses. In fact, if you could read, i actually said in the very next sentence that if McDermott can make this defense play at least to HALF of that ability, we'll be fine.

But, you're a giants fan. You guys know everything. and Eli is god. He won ya'll a superbowl in the first year too, right? After being hyped as all f**king hell because he is the brother of Peyton Manning.

so, in your own words, go f**k yourself.
Yes a thread on Kevin Kolb is the wrong place to voice my opinion on him :rolleyes:

I stand by my statement, with the way you and others are throating Kolb he better ball the f**k out because you damn well know your fan base will turn on him with the quickness and start chanting for Vick and then act like y'all weren't on his nuts in the first place.

Be humble like other Eagles fans and fall back and let s**t play out instead of creating threads constantly saying how Kolb is better then Mcnabb when it comes to his attitude or he fits better with the offense, he's more accurate etc etc.
 8 years ago '04        #89
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 -BigC- said:
@ Gris getting mad whenever anyone doesn't praise Kolb

funny s**t
once again, f**k are you even talkin about?

when did i ever get mad that someone didn't praise Kolb?

i'm just baffled to the fact that people can't read, including your dumb f**k self that's in EVERY one of these threads.

this thread doesn't even have anything to do with Kolb playing football, but ya'll still turning it into a thread praising Kolb. That's how much i know the Eagles are on ALL of your minds, and how bad you want them to fail.

Never once anywhere in this thread did i mention anything about Kolb being great, leading us to a Super Bowl, NONE OF THAT.

so iunno where the f**k ya'll gettin' that perception that i'm getting mad about people not praising Kolb, but it's probably the dumbest s**t i've ever heard.

carry on now, illiterates.
 8 years ago '07        #90
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Grisly said:
Hopkins is a philadelphia legend, and dude a straight warrior.
He embodies everything that the city of Philly represents.
blue collar city that work hard for everything we got, you'd have to k!ll us to take something from us.

And him not respecting mcnabb is a serious thing to alot of philadelphia cats.

You might not know nothing about respect or the value of it where u from, but in this city, that's all some people got. Your stripes determine your worth. And Hopkins basically said he dont f**k with McNabb cus he never achieved those stripes, and when he had a chance to stand on his head and carry his team, Hopkins feels like McNabb failed. Dudes entitled to his own opinion.

If you disagree with that, you just some suburb f**got that don't know nothing about respect or earning it.

When you lose a game, as the star QB of the MAIN sports franchise of a major US city, nobody wants to see you f**kin smiling and joking, or puking, or whatever. Show some f**kin' emotion, show some hardness on yourself that your not satisfied, do ANYTHING but f**king laugh after you f**k up, as if the s**t doesn't matter to you.

That's the wrong message to send to 10's of thousands of fans who pay your f**king salary, buy your jersey's and attend your games, and it rubs people the wrong way.....Especially after 11 years with no Super Bowl.

I don't really know how else to explain that to you. So, sorry if i offended you.

I understand Bernard Hopkins representing your city well because he is FROM there, but D-Mac isn't from Philly so how would he develop the Philly demeanor? He is from Chicago I think, but you are just retarded to think he would all of the sudden know what it is like to become a Philly-born person just because he plays football there. Comparing him to B-Hop is idiotic, but I would expect nothing less from you Grisly. Now feel free to type out a novel that ends in a variation of "go f**k yourself f**got, everyone else is dumb and I am the almight brilliant."
 8 years ago '04        #91
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Yes a thread on Kevin Kolb is the wrong place to voice my opinion on him :rolleyes:

I stand by my statement, with the way you and others are throating Kolb he better ball the f**k out because you damn well know your fan base will turn on him with the quickness and start chanting for Vick and then act like y'all weren't on his nuts in the first place.

Be humble like other Eagles fans and fall back and let s**t play out instead of creating threads constantly saying how Kolb is better then Mcnabb when it comes to his attitude or he fits better with the offense, he's more accurate etc etc.
when the thread is about how Kolb interacts with himself, coaches, and players, during practices when he makes mistakes, etc......i'm gonna say that is NOT the place to voice your opinion about Kolb replacing McNabb, Kolb taking the Eagles to the Super Bowl, how the Eagles fans feel about Kolb, etc.

and once again you say "the way you and the others are throating Kolb"

where the f**k do ya'll get this perception?

Like State said, we just standing behind our team. NOBODY CROWNED Kolb a HOF QB or SB QB, except the f**kin haters.

Ya'll the ones talkin bout "he better win ya'll a SB!", not us.

and furthermore, Kolb IS a better fit for this offense. That's fact, not opinion. McNabb can't even throw a slant for christ f**king sakes and that's the first play you learn in the WCO, and EVERYBODY knows McNabb is inaccurate and has been since the day he was drafted. So, how do you see those two statements as opinions, when in fact they're both 110% true?

new york cheese cake eating a.ss motherf**ker.
 8 years ago '07        #92
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 Grisly said:

i'm just baffled to the fact that people can't read, including your dumb f**k self that's in EVERY one of these threads.

this thread doesn't even have anything to do with Kolb playing football, but ya'll still turning it into a thread praising Kolb. That's how much i know the Eagles are on ALL of your minds, and how bad you want them to fail.

Never once anywhere in this thread did i mention anything about Kolb being great, leading us to a Super Bowl, NONE OF THAT.

so iunno where the f**k ya'll gettin' that perception that i'm getting mad about people not praising Kolb, but it's probably the dumbest s**t i've ever heard.

Jesus Christ reading your posts are like grading tests at the school for the mentally retarded. YOU MAY NOT HAVE POINT BLANK SAID ANY OF THE s**t PEOPLE ARE SAYING YOU SAID, BUT YOU NEED TO LEARN WHAT IT MEANS TO IMPLY SOMETHING, OMG, WHAT A CONCEPT, AN IMPLICATION

Now, us illiterates, will carry on now.
 8 years ago '04        #93
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 MythMade said:
I understand Bernard Hopkins representing your city well because he is FROM there, but D-Mac isn't from Philly so how would he develop the Philly demeanor? He is from Chicago I think, but you are just retarded to think he would all of the sudden know what it is like to become a Philly-born person just because he plays football there. Comparing him to B-Hop is idiotic, but I would expect nothing less from you Grisly. Now feel free to type out a novel that ends in a variation of "go f**k yourself f**got, everyone else is dumb and I am the almight brilliant."
um, the same way Mike Richards is a f**king canadian, but he's carrying the Flyers to their first stanley cup in like 13 years.

or AI being from Virginia but playing his a.ss off and having a dedication to these fans.

and ONCE AGAIN, i didn't even f**kin compare him to hopkins. what are you talking bout. yo, ya'll people are DUMB AS f**k. it's called public perception. When you have working class citizens paying thousands of dollars for season tickets, you might want to not crack jokes and be f**king playful when you just lost the most important game of the season and they spent all their hard earned money on tickets to watch you do that. You don't see how that would become an issue after 11 years?

i said Hopkins dislikes him for his lack of heart and the way he displays himself to the fans that pay his salary and stand by him.

And as far as McNabb being from chicago and not being able to adapt to Philly, are you basically saying Chicago is filled with a bunch of smiling when they f**k up, air guitar playing, playful f**gots?

i figured it was grown man s**t, not just Philadelphia-born s**t.

Guess i was wrong. Maybe you're just like McNabb?

Last edited by Grisly; 05-27-2010 at 04:53 PM..
 05-27-2010, 04:54 PM         #94
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:

You go back and forth with people every single time someone says one negative thing about Kolb
 8 years ago '07        #95
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 Grisly said:
um, the same way Mike Richards is a f**king canadian, but he's carrying the Flyers to their first stanley cup in like 13 years.

and ONCE AGAIN, i didn't even f**kin compare him to hopkins. what are you talking bout. yo, ya'll people are DUMB AS f**k.

i said Hopkins dislikes him for his lack of heart and the way he displays himself to the fans that pay his salary and stand by him.

And as far as McNabb being from chicago and not being able to adapt to Philly, are you basically saying Chicago is filled with a bunch of smiling when they f**k up, air guitar playing, playful f**gots?

i figured it was grown man s**t, not just Philadelphia-born s**t.

Guess i was wrong. Maybe you're just like McNabb?

You do understand people are products of where they are born right? People are going to act different if they are born in LA versus Philly. Just because it something flys or somthing doesnt fly in PHILLY doesnt mean that is how the rest of people in America should be judged.
 8 years ago '07        #96
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
You go back and forth with people every single time someone says one negative thing about Kolb

Dude is seriously an angry person, he likes to say different, but I can hear his cheesesteak covered fingers smacking his keyboard all the way in Dallas. He really represents the Philly fanbase horribly because he makes them all look like angry idiots.
 8 years ago '05        #97
space
space
 Grisly said:
when the thread is about how Kolb interacts with himself, coaches, and players, during practices when he makes mistakes, etc......i'm gonna say that is NOT the place to voice your opinion about Kolb replacing McNabb, Kolb taking the Eagles to the Super Bowl, how the Eagles fans feel about Kolb, etc.

and once again you say "the way you and the others are throating Kolb"

where the f**k do ya'll get this perception?

Like State said, we just standing behind our team. NOBODY CROWNED Kolb a HOF QB or SB QB, except the f**kin haters.
Who the f**k are you to tell me where and when to voice my opinion in the first place? silly b**ch your not special. I will let my opinion be known wherever the f**k I please and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it so keep b**ching.

If I see a thread with Kevin Kolb in the title, then guess what, I will tell you what the f**k I think about Kevin Kolb, deal with it. :dancingcool:

Maybe we get the perception because you are the only one getting extra defensive about Kolb and nit picking at every posters opinion like he's your daddy.

You mention States, he commented on my post but he was cool about it, he didn't get his panties in a twist like you because he knows part of what I said is true. Take notes and be humble like States.

Like I said, be humble, fall the f**k back I'm done with you for now.
 8 years ago '09        #98
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
oh yeah and just because if this thread was about eli manning i would get this response so ima post it here...

this isnt f**kin threadworthy, use the f**kin eagles thread in the team section. blah blah blah et cetera and so forth.
 8 years ago '04        #99
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,319 | Props total: 12999 12999
I love Eagles fans optimism, but most of you aren't being realistic.
 8 years ago '04        #100
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 MythMade said:
Dude is seriously an angry person, he likes to say different, but I can hear his cheesesteak covered fingers smacking his keyboard all the way in Dallas. He really represents the Philly fanbase horribly because he makes them all look like angry idiots.
as opposed to smug redneck f**kfaces living off what their team did 15 years ago?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago