Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
I would be excited if i were an eagles fan....having a fiery quarterback is the way to go...You want a leader in the huddle thats going to get on you and himself for making mistakes....thats why i always liked and still do this man:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #62
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8408 8408
oh i thought it was just because you cant stop thinking about us
 8 years ago '04        #63
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
 erickonasis said:
..now hes being compared with Peyton Manning...
i compared his on-field demeanor to another quarterback.

i did not compare his level of play to a hall of fame quarterback's level of play.

if you didn't have so much Kevin Kolb hatred jizz in your eye, maybe you'd be able to make a valid point.

Go suck off Dez Bryant while you still think he's good, or wait for that Roy Williams trade to finally pay dividends.

Last edited by Grisly; 05-27-2010 at 03:39 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #64
Ari Gold 315 heat pts315
space
space
$15,215 | Props total: 1233 1233
 Grisly said:
how bout you let Kolb play a full season as the starter before you say his career is gonna suck?

and LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ an Oakland Raiders fan saying "eagles stay f**king up"

i'm pretty sure your fat f**k #1 overall drafted quarterback that came out the same year as Kevin Kolb isn't even on your team anymore.

go hang yourself in the closet with a f**kin belt clown.
Jason Campbell > Kevin Kolb this season :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #65
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17444 17444
 StateProperty88 said:
oh i thought it was just because you cant stop thinking about us
thinking about the eagles yes...you guys have dominated the decade but that appears to be over now...You dominated us in a decade where we had Carter, Wright, Leaf, Stoerner,Testaverde, Henson, Bledsoe.

Feels good to be over that period of losing
 8 years ago '09        #66
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 Grisly said:
McNabb's a.ss isn't even welcome at a Hopkins f!ght cus Hopkins don't f**k with him, cus he thinks he's a pus*y.
Damn, that's crucial right there homey. I didnt know about that part, fa realz.
 8 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 Grisly said:
i compared his on-field demeanor to another quarterback.
And his on - field demeanor is based on what? the one game he won against the chiefs ?
Cmon son
 8 years ago '04        #68
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 itzjmoney510 said:
Jason Campbell > Kevin Kolb this season :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
i actually think Campbell is MUCH better then the Redskins made him out to be, hopefully he can make an impact in Oakland. He's really not that bad of a QB. Holds the ball a bit long sometimes but overall not bad. Mobile too.

However, better then Kolb? ehhhhhhhh.
 8 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 Teddy Loc said:
Damn, that's crucial right there homey. I didnt know about that part, fa realz.
yeah hopkins openly calls mcnabb a sellout and a uncle tom and doesnt f**k with mcnabb even a little bit
 8 years ago '04        #70
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 erickonasis said:
And his on - field demeanor is based on what? the one game he won against the chiefs ?
Cmon son
check this thread in January and tell me what's good, almighty f**kin' Cowboys fans that always swear your team is 10x better then it is.

people call the Eagles underachievers, yet we're in the f**kin' playoffs almost all the time, and been one of the 4 best teams in football 5 times, and been to a Super Bowl in the last 11 years, while ya'll been struggling to make it past the first f**king round.

f**k, at least the Giants fans got a playoff track record and the hardware to talk s**t.
Ya'll don't got a f**kin' leg to stand on. Stop talking s**t and go dust them Jerry Jones-aged Super Bowl trophies.....so you can continue to live through them you clown.
 05-27-2010, 03:54 PM         #71
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twodollars2 said:
mcnabb's career>>>>kolb's career

eagles stay f**king up
close thread
 8 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 Grisly said:

people call the Eagles underachievers, yet we're in the f**kin' playoffs almost all the time, and been one of the 4 best teams in football 5 times, and been to a Super Bowl in the last 11
You dominated us in a decade where we had Carter, Wright, Leaf, Stoerner,Testaverde, Henson, Bledsoe as our QBs. Hopefully you guys will follow a similar pattern for years to come.

But seriously comparin his field demeanor with Peyton ?

Are you serious?..Trust me im glad you guys got rid of mcnabb and decided to go with the "Great White Hope"

Last edited by erickonasis; 05-27-2010 at 03:57 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #73
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 erickonasis said:
You dominated us in a decade where we had Carter, Wright, Leaf, Stoerner,Testaverde, Henson, Bledsoe as our QBs. Hopefully you guys will follow a similar pattern for years to come.

But seriously comparin his field demeanor with Peyton ?

Are you serious?..Trust me im glad you guys got rid of mcnabb and decided to go with the "Great White Hope"
Cus Romo's a HOF QB right?

and as far as being glad the Eagles got rid of McNabb, you shouldn't be....

All that means is that you will now lose to the Eagles and the Redskins....
 8 years ago '05        #74
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Some fans just don't know how to be humble With all this fan made hype built around Kolb he better throw for 4,000+ yards, a 3:1 td to int ratio with 60+ completion percentage and lead the Eagles to SB45.
 8 years ago '06        #75
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,485 | Props total: 26286 26286
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah hopkins openly calls mcnabb a sellout and a uncle tom and doesnt f**k with mcnabb even a little bit
Fuk cares what Hopkins has to say about Mcnabb that has nothing to do with anything.....that jackass also thinks Vick should be the starting over Kolb

Last edited by droid3000; 05-27-2010 at 04:14 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Some fans just don't know how to be humble With all this fan made hype built around Kolb he better throw for 4,000+ yards, a 3:1 td to int ratio with 60+ completion percentage and lead the Eagles to SB45.
i feel you but i think it goes both ways. eagles fans havent been too humble in this whole situation, but its also hard to stay humble when everyone is trashing your franchise's decision. even when they were rumors of 5 leaving everyone thats not even a fan of the team is talking about how this is the worse decision our franchise has made, this that and the third. we arent going to just sit back and look at everyone talking s**t, im sure you guys wouldnt either if you were in a similar position. we are going to back our franchise and our quarterback just like players on the roster are doing (i.e. d-jackson and celek) people think that comments they have made show that they are humble towards the situation but they are hearing everything we are and they are going to back their franchise and their quarterback
 8 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 akademiks100 said:
Fuk cares what Hopkins has to say about Mcnabb that has nothing to do with anything.....that jackass also thinks Vick should be the starting over Kolb
i was just responding to a post homie...
 8 years ago '04        #78
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
smh @ the way boxden dumbf**ks twist words and make up s**t.

i didn't say anything in this thread about kolb's skill, or that he was going to be some Hall of Fame QB.

do ya'll read?

[pic - click to view]

and as far as the Eagles being a bad team with Kolb.....if McDermott can get that defense even halfway serviceable, we're straight.

Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are sitting somewhere with Super Bowl rings right now, and they f**king suck.

sooooooooooo, yea. I'll take my chance with Kolb being coached by a person who is responsible for two HOF QB's careers.
 8 years ago '10        #79
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

no but really, i skimmed. but i just want the season to start so haters can shut the f**k up, and eagles fans claming the next goat, can realize kolb will be good, but hes not the next comming of christ.

this isnt directed to anyone in this thread, but overall fans, i encounter everyday, look for a (7-9)- (10-6) type year
 8 years ago '05        #80
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 StateProperty88 said:
i feel you but i think it goes both ways. eagles fans havent been too humble in this whole situation, but its also hard to stay humble when everyone is trashing your franchise's decision. even when they were rumors of 5 leaving everyone thats not even a fan of the team is talking about how this is the worse decision our franchise has made, this that and the third. we arent going to just sit back and look at everyone talking s**t, im sure you guys wouldnt either if you were in a similar position. we are going to back our franchise and our quarterback just like players on the roster are doing (i.e. d-jackson and celek) people think that comments they have made show that they are humble towards the situation but they are hearing everything we are and they are going to back their franchise and their quarterback
I said from the beginning this could either be a great move for the eagles or a terrible move. You guys could make out like bandits getting that 2nd round pick for McNabb if Kolb fits right in and doesn't cost you guys any games but on the flip side if it doesn't work out it will set the franchise back years.

It's a high risk high reward gamble for the franchise's future. Me personally, I like to gamble so if I was a eagles fan (shutter at the thought) I wouldn't be mad about it but I would sit and let it play out before claiming Kolb as anything.

It's going to be fun to watch how this plays out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago