Kevin Kolb is an Angry Person.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
 kp059 said:
ok so why even mention McNabb? we read the article so why r u comparing attitudes? McNabb's attitude was cool enough to make him the greatest eagles qb to date right or did everybody just hate him and he ain't get no respect around the league
um, because he was our quarterback last year and the past 11 seasons, and we just traded him this offseason, then Kolb took over as starting QB you dumb f**k, why wouldn't i compare the two? who else would i compare him to? Randall Cunningham?

and no, actually i don't recall anybody ever liking McNabb's gay, playful attitude, including the cowboys who destroyed the Eagles after his a.ss came out the tunnel playing f**kin air guitar like a c*ckface.

and people around the league respect him, but it's no secret that he's not everybodys favorite player. Most of the "cool" players think he's a lame. Mike Vick was in Philly for less then a year and was at B Hop's f!ghts and etc, actually embracing philly, it's history and it's people. McNabb's a.ss isn't even welcome at a Hopkins f!ght cus Hopkins don't f**k with him, cus he thinks he's a pus*y.

furthermore, the s**t people say on boxden literally makes me want to throw my f**kin computer sometimes for real.

i feel like ALL the f**kin dumb people that used to be stupid as s**t in school found there way onto boxden.

Last edited by Grisly; 05-27-2010 at 12:18 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #22
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9866 9866

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by USC; 05-27-2010 at 11:49 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #23
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 JayDawn said:
lmaoooooooooooooooooo that movie got so many qoutables son

props for pulling that clip out cus that s**t has me dying right now.
 8 years ago '04        #24
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 erickonasis said:
This........You should see it over at the EMB ...Kolb is god over there
what's the EMB?
 8 years ago '09        #25
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 225 225
 Grisly said:
um, because he was our quarterback last year and we just traded him this offseason, then Kolb took over as starting QB you dumb f**k, why wouldn't i compare the two?

and no, actually i don't recall anybody ever liking McNabb's gay, playful attitude, including the cowboys who destroyed the Eagles after his a.ss came out the tunnel playing f**kin air guitar like a c*ckface.

and people around the league respect him, but it's no secret that he's not everybodys favorite player. Most of the "cool" players think he's a lame. Mike Vick was in Philly for less then a year and was at B Hop's f!ghts and etc, actually embracing philly, it's history and it's people. McNabb's a.ss isn't even welcome at a Hopkins f!ght cus Hopkins don't f**k with him, cus he thinks he's a pus*y.

furthermore, the s**t people say on boxden literally makes me want to throw my f**kin computer sometimes for real.

i feel like ALL the f**kin dumb people that used to be stupid as s**t in school found there way onto boxden.
qb's get replaced all the time jack.. wheres the threads by AZ fans bout leinhart n throwin dirt on Warner? u sound like ur typin mad hard.I'm not that far away from philly so if u really feelin like lettin off some anger just let me know
 8 years ago '04        #26
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 twodollars2 said:
yep your eagles do underachieve :always said to have the best draft and yet do nothing with it. yeah y'all have had stability with coaches unlike us but still havent won s**t f**king 5 trips to the NFC championship game and only 1 f**king superbowl appearance n*gga u seriously need to shut da f**k up keep supporting your winless championship eagles b**ch!!
1. we're always said to have the best draft and do nothing with it?

i don't recall many people ever saying "eagles have the best drafts!", but....

Trent Cole
Stewart Bradley
LeSean McCoy
Kevin Kolb
Jeremy Maclin
DeSean Jackson
Brent Celek
Akeem Jordan
Brodrick Bunkley
Mike Patterson
Quintin Mikell
Jason Avant
Omar Gaither
Macho Harris
Jamaal Jackson
Winston Justice

all starting players or players that play a prominent role on the team, a few pro bowlers included, all drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles and been on the team since then. And that's not even including this years draft class which may be one of the Eagles better drafts of recent.

2. i'd rather have 5 NFC Championships and 1 Super Bowl appearance since 2000 and lose them all, then to have 0, which is what your team has.

so, once again you don't even know what the f**k you're talking about. you're just a dumb a.ss, delusional Raiders fan, a team that fails more miserably then ANY other team in the NFL, so, go f**k yourself.
 8 years ago '09        #27
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
it's painfully obvious Kolb ain't the only angry person around here... Why's Grisly so mad?
 8 years ago '07        #28
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
So how do Eagles fans feel about Kolb? Is he gonna be legit? Or will it take a year for him to get the hang of it then come back better next year
 8 years ago '04        #29
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 kp059 said:
qb's get replaced all the time jack.. wheres the threads by AZ fans bout leinhart n throwin dirt on Warner? u sound like ur typin mad hard.I'm not that far away from philly so if u really feelin like lettin off some anger just let me know
Kolb > Leinhart

and i'm not typing mad hard. i'm actually typing while laughing because the responses i read from half of ya'll are dumb as f**k.

and you said that last part like you're about somethin. you ain't built. Come on through f**got.

Last edited by Grisly; 05-27-2010 at 12:15 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #30
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
So how do Eagles fans feel about Kolb? Is he gonna be legit? Or will it take a year for him to get the hang of it then come back better next year
i don't expect him to be lights out/hall of fame good in the next year or so, but i definitely see him having a nice run with this team around him.
 8 years ago '09        #31
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Grisly said:
Kolb > Leinhart

and i'm not typing mad hard. i'm actually typing while laughing because the responses i read from half of ya'll are dumb as f**k.

and you said that last part like you're about somethin. you ain't built. Come on through f**got.
U haven't seen nothin from Kolb to declare he's better than anybody.U doin all this cussin and name callin online like that's whats in No E-thuggin' (constant hating aka keyboard warriors)

If u got a opinion to voice then do that but ur takin it to a different level wit all that disrespect and u kno nothin bout me so k!ll that noise

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #32
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 kp059 said:
U haven't seen nothin from Kolb to declare he's better than anybody.U doin all this cussin and name callin online like that's whats in No E-thuggin' (constant hating aka keyboard warriors)

If u got a opinion to voice then do that but ur takin it to a different level wit all that disrespect and u kno nothin bout me so k!ll that noise

[pic - click to view]

yo i didn't say a f**kin word about anything, i posted an article, then some raiders fan came in talkin mad s**t, then a whole bunch of typical boxden posters popped up saying "kolb sucks, you hate mcnabb", and so on and so forth.

typical a.ss boxden threadposters as usual

god forbid they ever actually talk about the subject of a f**king thread and contribute something intelligent to it.

oh yea, that's right, i forgot, none of em know s**t about nothing, so that f**kin explains it.

somebody always tryna make me look the a**hole of the bunch, all i did in this thread was RESPOND to other people. If they didn't like my answer, they prolly shouldn't of said some dumb s**t in the first f**kin place.

Last edited by Grisly; 05-27-2010 at 12:30 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #33
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
hhahahah grislys all fired up, once again.
 8 years ago '04        #34
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
hhahahah grislys all fired up, once again.
lol naw not at all, i'm chillin at work right now gettin paid, laughin at all the f**kin' sissies that post online and can't even comment on a thread topic.

oh, and ricky, your mom sucks c*ck. f**k the giants.
 05-27-2010, 12:34 PM         #35
thagreat98597 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sorry guys..not an eagles fan..i am a football fan tho..and if you think that Kolb will ever surpass what mcnabb has done for the eagles...GTFOH..Redskins gonna roll on dat a.ss
 8 years ago '07        #36
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 twodollars2 said:
yep your eagles do underachieve :always said to have the best draft and yet do nothing with it. yeah y'all have had stability with coaches unlike us but still havent won s**t f**king 5 trips to the NFC championship game and only 1 f**king superbowl appearance n*gga u seriously need to shut da f**k up keep supporting your winless championship eagles b**ch!!
 8 years ago '07        #37
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Grisly said:
1. we're always said to have the best draft and do nothing with it?

i don't recall many people ever saying "eagles have the best drafts!", but....

Trent Cole
Stewart Bradley
LeSean McCoy
Kevin Kolb
Jeremy Maclin
DeSean Jackson
Brent Celek
Akeem Jordan
Brodrick Bunkley
Mike Patterson
Quintin Mikell
Jason Avant
Omar Gaither
Macho Harris
Jamaal Jackson
Winston Justice

all starting players or players that play a prominent role on the team, a few pro bowlers included, all drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles and been on the team since then. And that's not even including this years draft class which may be one of the Eagles better drafts of recent.

2. i'd rather have 5 NFC Championships and 1 Super Bowl appearance since 2000 and lose them all, then to have 0, which is what your team has.
so, once again you don't even know what the f**k you're talking about. you're just a dumb a.ss, delusional Raiders fan, a team that fails more miserably then ANY other team in the NFL, so, go f**k yourself.
Actually they were in the super bowl in 2003 with Tampa playa......
 8 years ago '04        #38
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17440 17440
 Grisly said:
what's the EMB?
Eagles Message Board...and you call yourself an eagles fans
 8 years ago '04        #39
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
 thagreat98597 said:
sorry guys..not an eagles fan..i am a football fan tho..and if you think that Kolb will ever surpass what mcnabb has done for the eagles...GTFOH..Redskins gonna roll on dat a.ss
never said he was gonna SURPASS McNabb in any way shape or form, other then possibly winning a superbowl.

BOTTOM LINE, teams win Super Bowls without good QB's. With the team Kolb has around him, all he really has to do is just be a decent QB. No one's expecting or asking him to be Joe Montana, so....yea.
 8 years ago '09        #40
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Grisly said:
lol naw not at all, i'm chillin at work right now gettin paid, laughin at all the f**kin' sissies that post online and can't even comment on a thread topic.

oh, and ricky, your mom sucks c*ck. f**k the giants.
your not fired up but you gotta insult someones mother.

please dont insult my mother.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago