Kevin Kolb is an Angry Person.

most viewed right now
 94
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
7726 pageviews
159 comments


Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
Kevin Kolb is an Angry Person.
 

 
Is it football season yet?


[pic - click to view]

 Kevin Kolb goes under the microscope | ProFootballTalk.com

Being a quarterback in Philadelphia means that every little thing you do will get dissected.

The latest topic du jour around the Eagles: Kevin Kolb's practice demeanor. It appears that Kolb, unlike Donovan McNabb, is outwardly intense during practice, demonstrating his unhappiness when things don't go well, according to Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer.

"I've been that way since the day I was born," Kolb this week. "Marty [Morningwheg] tries to pull me back on that sometimes. But sometimes I think it's good. He gets me to not show it, but sometimes I think guys in certain times need to see their quarterback get angry and go look, 'Let's flip the switch here and get going.'"

It should go without saying there is more than one way to be successful. Being loose worked for McNabb. Kolb is wired differently.

"He forgets the last play but he's going to beat himself up over [mistakes]," Reid said. "That's okay, that'll make him good. He's got drive. He is put in a position with great expectations. As long as your expectations are greater than those around you, that's a good thing."
Kolb's Attitude > McNabb's Attitude


[pic - click to view]

vs.
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Grisly; 05-27-2010 at 09:33 AM..

159 comments for "Kevin Kolb is an Angry Person."

 8 years ago '05        #2
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
mcnabb's career>>>>kolb's career

eagles stay f**king up
 8 years ago '04        #3
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
how bout you let Kolb play a full season as the starter before you say his career is gonna suck?

and LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ an Oakland Raiders fan saying "eagles stay f**king up"

i'm pretty sure your fat f**k #1 overall drafted quarterback that came out the same year as Kevin Kolb isn't even on your team anymore.

go hang yourself in the closet with a f**kin belt clown.
 8 years ago '09        #4
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 225 225
why the shots at McNabb? No need for shots to be thrown at the greatest qb to wear our uni's. Mcnabb's Eagles career>>>>>>
 8 years ago '04        #5
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
Kolb <
 8 years ago '05        #6
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 Grisly said:
how bout you let Kolb play a full season as the starter before you say his career is gonna suck?

and LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ an Oakland Raiders fan saying "eagles stay f**king up"

i'm pretty sure your fat f**k #1 overall drafted quarterback that came out the same year as Kevin Kolb isn't even on your team anymore.

go hang yourself in the closet with a f**kin belt clown.
wow lmfao at all this hate coming from a fan who's team ALWAYS underachieve n*gga just win atleast 1 f**king championship before u start talking s**t
 8 years ago '04        #7
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
 twodollars2 said:
wow lmfao at all this hate coming from a fan who's team ALWAYS underachieve n*gga just win atleast 1 f**king championship before u start talking s**t
my team underachieves?

ya'll had the #1 overall draft pick and still f**ked that up, and ya'll stay with top 10 picks and always f**k them up.

ya'll are perennial underachievers

ya'll ain't been s**t since Jack Tatum and John Madden. Even Ice Cube mad that ya'll f**kin suck. go suck a egg d*ckbag.
 8 years ago '04        #8
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
 erickonasis said:
Kolb <
Romo > Jake Delhomme......
 8 years ago '04        #9
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
 kp059 said:
why the shots at McNabb? No need for shots to be thrown at the greatest qb to wear our uni's. Mcnabb's Eagles career>>>>>>
i didn't take any shots at McNabb.

i even specifically worded it before i caught heat from all of mcnabb's boyfriends.

i said kolb's ATTITUDE > mcnabb's ATTITUDE.

i swear Boxden sees whatever the f**k they want when they read s**t.

i never said anything in this entire thread about mcnabb's level of skill, or career.

McNabb is the greatest eagles QB to date.

so, f**k u even talkin bout?
 8 years ago '04        #10
octane 
space
avatar space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
please let the redskins beat the hell out the eagles!!!! I dont care if washington goes 2-14 as long as they beat philly!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #11
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
^^ lmao you'd prolly sell your soul to see that wouldn't you
 8 years ago '08        #12
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Kevin Kolb is the great white hope. Its obvious because of the way that Eagle sports columnists continue to compare every little thing he does to McNabb. Stupid s**t like, "Kolb squeezes gatorade bottles with intensity, McNabb had a weak grip", or "Kevin Kolb chewed through a section of the goal post, McNabb's teeth cant do that". The way they talk, you'd think McNabb was still in Philly f!ghting with Kolb for the starting position.
 8 years ago '09        #13
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 225 225
 Grisly said:
i didn't take any shots at McNabb.

i even specifically worded it before i caught heat from all of mcnabb's boyfriends.

i said kolb's ATTITUDE > mcnabb's ATTITUDE.

i swear Boxden sees whatever the f**k they want when they read s**t.

i never said anything in this entire thread about mcnabb's level of skill, or career.

McNabb is the greatest eagles QB to date.

so, f**k u even talkin bout?
ok so why even mention McNabb? we read the article so why r u comparing attitudes? McNabb's attitude was cool enough to make him the greatest eagles qb to date right or did everybody just hate him and he ain't get no respect around the league
 8 years ago '04        #14
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 Chief Dee said:
Kevin Kolb is the great white hope.
This........You should see it over at the EMB ...Kolb is god over there
 8 years ago '05        #15
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 Grisly said:
my team underachieves?

ya'll had the #1 overall draft pick and still f**ked that up, and ya'll stay with top 10 picks and always f**k them up.

ya'll are perennial underachievers

ya'll ain't been s**t since Jack Tatum and John Madden. Even Ice Cube mad that ya'll f**kin suck. go suck a egg d*ckbag.
yep your eagles do underachieve :always said to have the best draft and yet do nothing with it. yeah y'all have had stability with coaches unlike us but still havent won s**t f**king 5 trips to the NFC championship game and only 1 f**king superbowl appearance n*gga u seriously need to shut da f**k up keep supporting your winless championship eagles b**ch!!
 8 years ago '05        #16
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 octane said:
please let the redskins beat the hell out the eagles!!!! I dont care if washington goes 2-14 as long as they beat philly!!!!!!!!
i hope so to Eagles always f**king up
 8 years ago '06        #17
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$26,483 | Props total: 26279 26279
Good things roster is made up of youngins because I don't see him doing this stuff to a roster ladened with vets. Especially since hasn't done shiit yet, he should win few games first before he starts chewing people out. That shiit starts to get old quick if your not winning
 8 years ago '04        #18
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13148 13148
Philly is going to be so f**ked this year. Eagle fans should start being quiet early.
 8 years ago '04        #19
minimeblunts 
space
avatar space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 Grisly said:
how bout you let Kolb play a full season as the starter before you say his career is gonna suck?

and LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ an Oakland Raiders fan saying "eagles stay f**king up"

i'm pretty sure your fat f**k #1 overall drafted quarterback that came out the same year as Kevin Kolb isn't even on your team anymore.

go hang yourself in the closet with a f**kin belt clown.
:dancingcool:
 05-27-2010, 11:38 AM         #20
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Kevin Kolb is the great white hope. Its obvious because of the way that Eagle sports columnists continue to compare every little thing he does to McNabb. Stupid s**t like, "Kolb squeezes gatorade bottles with intensity, McNabb had a weak grip", or "Kevin Kolb chewed through a section of the goal post, McNabb's teeth cant do that". The way they talk, you'd think McNabb was still in Philly f!ghting with Kolb for the starting position.


...so real....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy