NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Alexander by KO 3 37.50%
Alexander by Dec 5 62.50%
Draw 0 0%
Kotelnik by KO 0 0%
Kotelnik by Dec 0 0%
Voters: 8. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #141
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4686 4686
 - Streetz - said:
hm if devin f!ghts bradley like this
he'll get knocked out, his looping punches are horrible

that might be true, but this cat tonight prob hits harder than bradley tho. they both looked like s**t in their last f!ghts imo
 7 years ago '05        #142
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
Don King is PISSED..

@ Max exposing Alexander asking him the tough questions, King was in the background like "this mother f**ker"... Looks like Bradly will have the upper hand in negotiations..
 7 years ago '04        #143
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23520 23520
max trynna keep his job, he knows devon lost but has to play it off
 7 years ago '06        #144
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
This s**t happens way too much in boxing where judges give bs scores.

I must say that Kotelnik must not throw with a lot of power because he was landing some very clean shots on Alexander. But none of those shots seemed to really hurt Alexander.
 7 years ago '06        #145
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
that might be true, but this cat tonight prob hits harder than bradley tho. they both looked like s**t in their last f!ghts imo
Bradley moved up in weight in his last f!ght. I do agree that he did not look his best. Bradley is best when he f!ghts at 140.
 7 years ago '07        #146
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i thought bradley looked decent in his last f!ght...better than what alexander looked tonight
 7 years ago '06        #147
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4686 4686
 Maddog345 said:
Bradley moved up in weight in his last f!ght. I do agree that he did not look his best. Bradley is best when he f!ghts at 140.

thats true but he still isnt that big of a puncher even at 140, but he is more accurate than devon. idk it just seems that they arent ready for each other right now.....maybe 1 more f!ght down the line.
 7 years ago '06        #148
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
thats true but he still isnt that big of a puncher even at 140, but he is more accurate than devon. idk it just seems that they arent ready for each other right now.....maybe 1 more f!ght down the line.
Yea Bradley is not a big puncher. He is a very good boxer. He does everything well: accurate punches, good movement, good defense. He's a much more polished boxer than Alexander.
 7 years ago '05        #149
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Kotelnik got robbed big time

Devon will get beat by bradley

I give him the edge over khan tho
 7 years ago '06        #150
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
pretty disappointed but hey the guy just had his 21st f!ght and hes only 23.

khan would KO devon easy, devon would probably beat bradley tho
 7 years ago '04        #151
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
Kotelnik definitely won. Alexander was getting caught clean all night. Even with all his output, Kotelnik still outlanded him.

Btw, Cloud = that dude. Would love to see him against Dawson if Dawson wins next week
 7 years ago '04        #152
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23520 23520
devon would beat bradley??

not f!ghting like that, bradley will knock devons block off
 08-08-2010, 12:58 AM         #153
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if DA f!ght like this against bradley hes going to sleep

...hopefully chad come thru next weekend
 7 years ago '07        #154
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30468 30468
So close yet so far. Like a lot of us though, Alexander just needs to tweek that defense... he's got everything else. He's got the work rate, he's got the heart and determination, he has the arsenal of punches but his defense is not there. His defense is like a train on a track... no matter what's happening on that track in front of him, he does nothing but go straight forward.

Max said it better that I've ever heard anyone else say it... he said something to the effect of, Devon doesn't use any of his talent and ability to negate what his opponent is doing defensively... he uses all his ability to try and impose himself on his opponent offensively.

Like I said just before this f!ght, Bradley should have been accepted the f!ght against Alexander because if Devon gets that defense together, it's a wrap.

Sidenote... did anyone see Don King at the postf!ght interview between Cloud/Johnson. Dude was happy as f**k when them two was politely dissing each other. LOL... he was throughly enjoying himself. That was hands down teh best part of the night.
 7 years ago '06        #155
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
I didn't watch the f!ght. I was eating popcorn watching UFC 117. I have to catch it on HBO On Demand
 7 years ago '04        #156
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
straight robbery. watched this f!ght last night. alexander got his f**king a.ss whooped and it wasn't even a split decision.

boxing is crooked as f**k.

alexander's post f!ght interview was funny though. stupid st. louis country a.ss. he began every sentance with "you know what..." literally every sentance.
 7 years ago '05        #157
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 1265 1265
I have never heard Lederman bulls**t his scoring like that before. Alexander got beat tonight. Like someone above said, both he and Bradley need more work before they f!ght each other. Bradley was just as loopy and sloppy in his f!ght. He just didn't f!ght an opponent who took advantage of it. I thought Alexander was gonna handle s**t tonight too.
 7 years ago '04        #158
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Anyone got a link to the main event (preferably a download)? I'd like to watch it again. Thanks.
 7 years ago '05        #159
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 stogz said:
So close yet so far. Like a lot of us though, Alexander just needs to tweek that defense... he's got everything else. He's got the work rate, he's got the heart and determination, he has the arsenal of punches but his defense is not there. His defense is like a train on a track... no matter what's happening on that track in front of him, he does nothing but go straight forward.

Max said it better that I've ever heard anyone else say it... he said something to the effect of, Devon doesn't use any of his talent and ability to negate what his opponent is doing defensively... he uses all his ability to try and impose himself on his opponent offensively.

Like I said just before this f!ght, Bradley should have been accepted the f!ght against Alexander because if Devon gets that defense together, it's a wrap.

Sidenote... did anyone see Don King at the postf!ght interview between Cloud/Johnson. Dude was happy as f**k when them two was politely dissing each other. LOL... he was throughly enjoying himself. That was hands down teh best part of the night.

alexander was hitting gloves 80% of the f!ght

Papa made a great analogy equating him to arod going for his 600 hr and not being able to relax and pick his shots
 7 years ago '06        #160
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 CentsCuZ said:
Anyone got a link to the main event (preferably a download)? I'd like to watch it again. Thanks.
i sent u a link

PM me for a link (both f!ghts) people
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy