BOXDEN CHALLENGE - FIGHT NIGHT RD 4 jhj26 vs StudiosConnect bka HANDSOFGOD

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #141
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #142
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337

[pic - click to view]

at this corny a.ss white dude!!!!

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #143
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
corny white dude? uhhhhhh sorry bro but I'm not white

thanks for bumping my post lil roach
 8 years ago '06        #144
space
space
lol dudes really wanna bump they own thread they got s**tted on 10x over

I'm gonna have to check bx psn more often

jhj u forever will be pus*y til you pay you dues... pay up your debt's princess... not like I did some homo s**t for your avy... just a princess little barbie doll that you are

Last edited by StudiosConnect'; 06-03-2010 at 02:20 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #145
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
yeah jhj, stop acting like a v*gina with all these excuses!
 8 years ago '05        #146
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,622 | Props total: 13684 13684
 StudiosConnect' said:
jhj u forever will be pus*y til you pay you dues... pay up your debt's princess... not like I did some homo s**t for your avy... just a princess little barbie doll that you are
n*gga play triz you ol scared a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '07        #147
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 triznathaniel said:
yeah jhj, stop acting like a v*gina with all these excuses!
I'm done with that situation I wanna see you smash studios. But it wont ever happen becuz he has a built in excuse.
 8 years ago '07        #148
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
n*gga play triz you ol scared a.ss n*gga.
Triz must have shook his a.ss and he scared to f!ght him again.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #149
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
Triz must have shook his a.ss and he scared to f!ght him again.

StudiosConnect already quoted my brief explanation... the dude is sort of a distance f!ghter, in that he runs and runs, and when I finally got into striking distance, he would trade a couple body blows then spin dodge and spam low blocks to get parries... I was able to time him a couple of times and stun him, but every time I got close to a knockdown, he would foul me and get back to running away. Obviously this f!ght happened before EA's updates that restrict this gay a.ss f!ghting style...

Anyway, I got frustrated, threw reckless punches, he fouled and stunned me to get a knockdown... after that, I didn't have the stamina to do damage while chasing him around in the later rounds, so I tried fouling him to get back into it and got myself DQ'ed in the 9th round. I rematched him immediately, dominated the f!ght and knocked him down in the 4th round before he disconnected... I figured him out with the spamming before the updates, I'd pick him apart with ease now.

He's been talking smack ever since. You should see the list of messages I have in my inbox... this thread pales in comparison to the slobbery I received on PSN... some real gems in there, like "HORSE d*ck IN", "TRIZ IS FRAIL!", "TRIZ 3RD ROUND KO"...

Then he brings my name up in a couple BX threads, and turns around and tells ME to let it go... I mean it's obvious this kid is playing some kind of game with himself and trying to involve me in it, so don't hold your breath over a f!ght happening, because this kid won't give me the power to embarrass him any more than he's already embarrassed himself.

StudiosConnect' said:
Ay somebody put the word out I want triz next!
 StudiosConnect' said:

[pic - click to view]

Gonna be trying anything to get out the f!ght huh?
Things like this is why I don't mind though. I love these characters that talk aggressively when they're protected by the anonymity of the internet... always contradicting themselves
 8 years ago '06        #150
space
space
my lil mexican esay trizzzzy

We can get it on and get your pizza face... once princess pay up

you want an open apology f!ght we can do it... tell princess pay up
'
Tough guy
 8 years ago '08        #151
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
oops!

It's okay though... I don't even have the game right at the moment, so make all the excuses you need
 8 years ago '06        #152
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
StudiosConnect already quoted my brief explanation... the dude is sort of a distance f!ghter, in that he runs and runs, and when I finally got into striking distance, he would trade a couple body blows then spin dodge and spam low blocks to get parries... I was able to time him a couple of times and stun him, but every time I got close to a knockdown, he would foul me and get back to running away. Obviously this f!ght happened before EA's updates that restrict this gay a.ss f!ghting style...

Anyway, I got frustrated, threw reckless punches, he fouled and stunned me to get a knockdown... after that, I didn't have the stamina to do damage while chasing him around in the later rounds, so I tried fouling him to get back into it and got myself DQ'ed in the 9th round. I rematched him immediately, dominated the f!ght and knocked him down in the 4th round before he disconnected... I figured him out with the spamming before the updates, I'd pick him apart with ease now.

He's been talking smack ever since. You should see the list of messages I have in my inbox... this thread pales in comparison to the slobbery I received on PSN... some real gems in there, like "HORSE d*ck IN", "TRIZ IS FRAIL!", "TRIZ 3RD ROUND KO"...

Then he brings my name up in a couple BX threads, and turns around and tells ME to let it go... I mean it's obvious this kid is playing some kind of game with himself and trying to involve me in it, so don't hold your breath over a f!ght happening, because this kid won't give me the power to embarrass him any more than he's already embarrassed himself.

Things like this is why I don't mind though. I love these characters that talk aggressively when they're protected by the anonymity of the internet... always contradicting themselves

lol fam get your story right

you gotta foul a dude

3 f**king times

3 f**king times to get DQ and you calling me a dirty f!ghter? you got layed out.....

layed the f**k out.... and yes you the type of dude who can't stand losing

Your not that good fam... dudes I outclassed have demolished your face in... and you lost to me... I give you credit your .500 but you wanted a unranked rematch kinda s**t is that? I go in unranked just to bang out 10 rounds anything can happen you f!ghting wcm mode you f!ghting with some strategy so what are you even saying?

You lost to me when it counts

StudiosConnect hands of god hands big horse d*ck king kong papa's in the house pizza face

I'm good for my word and I just want my due one dude called me out and bet pay me you lost... you want open apology f!ght cool you next... you checking this site everyday esay

I got more knockouts then u got wins and we fought about the same amount of f!ghts

So whats good? you on some real sympathy s**t an taking no accountability for your f**got a.ss ways... you stalked me on psn for months which I thought was hilarious... I admit I did talk small s**t to you after the match in your qoutes "3 words" not books something like f**k out my ring... and it lit your fire and u obsessed with me thats why I threw jabs when I seen your lil a.ss on bx

You my #1 fan

All I want is my due's paid in full and we can get it little one
 8 years ago '06        #153
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
oops!

It's okay though... I don't even have the game right at the moment, so make all the excuses you need

your so funny

yet so lame... don't try clowning
 8 years ago '06        #154
space
space
hahahaha I called you out I ain't expect to get 100% d*cked

pay my dues in full and we on
 8 years ago '06        #155
space
space
TRIZ

WORLD

CHAMP

MODE

I BEAT YOU... SLEEP ON THAT

I'll be back tonight
 8 years ago '08        #156
space
space
You say I'm your #1 fan and I was stalking you or whatever, but the truth is I took you off my friend list once it was obvious you were all talk and didn't really want to play the game...

Not only that, and this is the funny part, but I had no idea what a StudiosConnect was before you made that reply to me in the RJJ vs Hopkins thread.

You seemed to remember the name triznathaniel though...

But I'm obsessed right?

You talk about one old a.ss f!ght from when the game was broken, I bring up the rematch you didn't have the heart to stick around for, and you make a bunch of excuses not to f!ght me... same damn song over and over again...

[pic - click to view]

P.S.

Last edited by triznathaniel; 06-03-2010 at 11:27 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #157
space
space
@ this thread getting longer than the Mayweather-Pac threads
 06-03-2010, 07:32 PM         #158
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
StudiosConnect starting to play himself. What you f!ghting thiz have to do what what that other clown a.ss n*gga doing? Him b**ching out on a bet is no reason to duck anyone.

Again Im down to KO some of you n*ggas and Ill keep it cordial. NoMercy4DaWeak add me

Last edited by FaceMob; 06-03-2010 at 07:49 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #159
space
space
 FaceMob said:
StudiosConnect starting to play himself. What you f!ghting thiz have to do what what that other clown a.ss n*gga doing? Him b**ching out on a bet is no reason to duck anyone.

Again Im down to KO some of you n*ggas and Ill keep it cordial. NoMercy4DaWeak add me
FearOfGod84 knows he can't beat me, but he wants the attention so badly... so he will talk and drag this thing out for as long as he can without actually putting up. Maybe he is just now starting to understand that he appears to be a sopping v*gina to others but I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't learning at all...

This new excuse he has makes no more or less sense than saying he wouldn't f!ght me until I was ranked higher than 50, when he isn't ranked in the top 100 anymore... none of his excuses make sense... it doesn't stop him from making them though
 8 years ago '07        #160
space
space
 FaceMob said:

At first I thought dude's logic was just ignorant but then I saw that he aint ignorant.......just has female tendencies.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy