BOXDEN CHALLENGE - FIGHT NIGHT RD 4 jhj26 vs StudiosConnect bka HANDSOFGOD

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 StudiosConnect' said:
LOL COWARD U LOST STRAIGHT UP
who are you to tell me how to f!ght?
f**k kinda s**t is that?
What part of the game is that ?

Dusty a.ss n*gga

WHO ARE YOU TO TELL SOMEONE TO SOFTEN UP SO U can win? I can beat u on jabs straights upper anything you just suck... pay your debts coward you forever will be remembered as the dude hands f**ked up in the game... how about me? what you do to me?
This n*gga is lame. Ain't nobody but a geek like you gon remember a video game match forever.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #102
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 552 552
damn f!ght night is serious business..
 8 years ago '06        #103
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
yet gangsta keep coming in my thread

bump me

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #104
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
this n*gga studio gotta be the biggest nerd in real life
 8 years ago '07        #105
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 jhj26 said:
there are no debts to be paid until this b**ch azz nicca f!ghts me straight up or he takes this beat down in madden 10

WOW!! I see you not a man of your word. Just like a punk a.ss Auburn fan. Typical.
 8 years ago '06        #106
space
space
 Jralez said:
this n*gga studio gotta be the biggest nerd in real life

ay

ay

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #107
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
fukk u too beyyatch^^^^
bytch niccaz get no respect from me
 8 years ago '07        #108
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 legendisdope said:
damn i just witnessed someone losing and bein a sore loser.

dis n*gga the definition of a sore loser..

LMFAO.. its not like dude pulled out a cheat code and had unlimited health and stamina.. u lost one on one. put ur avy up pus*y

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #109
space
space
 jhj26 said:
fukk u too beyyatch^^^^
bytch niccaz get no respect from me

^ Seriously stop : explain what a b**ch n*gga is in this situation and this thread? Seriously explain who and what a b**ch n*gga is? Somebody who don't let your pus*y ways slide or what break it down for me please. PLEASE.

Yo why the f**k is you spelling like that though? you 30 yrs old fam what the f**k is really good?

Beeyatch... bytch Niccaz... whats next U gOnaBetyPiN lIke tHiS n s**t? fam you pushing 30 + years old stop listening to rap music - I can only imagine how your dirty southern a.ss talk... yeah I lived in SC before I speak from experience you dirt bag.

You f**king bum

Exposed... You need to pay your debt in full so I can move on to the next victim.. until then you will stay on this summer jam screen for a long time lil pus*y... and so what people calling you a loser and s**t it's because THE FACTS SHOW YOU ARE... YOU made a bet like a man an ran away like a boy... man the f**k up..

you lost

HANDS HAS SPOKEN

Last edited by StudiosConnect'; 05-28-2010 at 06:30 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #110
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
what a dumb fuk...i'm done with this nicca; he aint even on my level...
 8 years ago '06        #111
space
space
 jhj26 said:
Because your 30 yrs old and can't take a step back, comprehend the question presented to you, and answer with valid reasons to support your point?

You f**king dumb a.ss southern boy 1. backed out bet like a b**ch 2. proved your a complete idiot

Just stfu you clearly have now seen yourself in the mirror you look worse and worse each time. k!ll yourself? Walk backwards on the Highway ? Something man your useless as Jessica Simpson.

Hands has spoken

Last edited by StudiosConnect'; 05-29-2010 at 09:33 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #112
space
space
 jhj26 said:
But he beat you right???..........You do realize you are digging yourself in deeper by acting b**chmade right?? Right???

The grown man thing to do would be to just take the avy, take the loss and double up the bet on a rematch.

Otherwise............you looking like Cane. Who is Cane???

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #113
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 1333 1333
ha this thread is jokes

yeah it seems b**chmade but good for jhj for not giving this idiot the pleasure of submitting to what he wants... even if it was previously agreed to... really though, I want him to cave and change his avatar just to see what new excuse not to f!ght me FearOfGod would come up with
 8 years ago '05        #114
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
I wanna see the Hands Vs. Triz f!ght now...Damn Studio acting like the JHJ bet is going to give him extra strength when he f!ghts Triz...f**k that...Either put up or Shut up...Y'all been agruing for days about something that isn't even serious...I think I got money on Triz from the way Studio is complaining...
 8 years ago '07        #115
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
I wanna see the Hands Vs. Triz f!ght now...Damn Studio acting like the JHJ bet is going to give him extra strength when he f!ghts Triz...f**k that...Either put up or Shut up...Y'all been agruing for days about something that isn't even serious...I think I got money on Triz from the way Studio is complaining...
Yeah his bizness wit JHJ has nothing to do with f!ghting Triz.......make it happen and stop talking bout the s**t. Maybe he scared to lose after talking so much s**t? Its just a video game........I play for fun and I talk mad s**t. If I lose I lose. Yeah I get mad but I never quit playing or dodge anybody to maintain my rep. Thats some shameful s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #116
space
space
Understand this i NEVER CLAIM to be the best, I just react to a challenge that was made.... I don't care who thinks I'm scared there will be no f!ght unless my reasonable earned demands are made PERIOD.... When I start asking for wild crazy then holla at ... me ... but I've been very reasonable

HANDS

--- Read below ----

I called triz out --------- and I'm willing to f!ght him ----------- and already beat him ----------- so I'm in no rush ----------- or excited like yall for the rematch... -------------- yes I hype this up crazy because I'm gonna make him a movie star next ------------ did I mention I already beat him?

OF

I'm not taking two steps at a time jhj gonna need to pay my debt in full then my and triz can get it on 10 rounds and a small wager

---------------- Did I mention I already beat him? ---------------- I called him out... remember that ----------------------

I expected jhj to be iffy but not a total b**ch and back out way he was talking jhj pay me in full me and triz f!ght... after I give triz a pizza face and dance 30x while he stunned before I actually ko him

Then I'll give jhj a rematch.... and believe me ain't gonna be no other way I'm winning lol I'm in the driver seat... I'm here for your entertainment but I refuse to be played and carry on.

Man up jhj and you will get your rematch and I will handicap it in your favor 10x over, you can even give triz ur password to f!ght for you to fake like have a chance I don't care...

Everyone keep clicking my thread maybe if someone pops a challenge thread at me... I might just jump... hmmmm

GOD!!!!

Last edited by StudiosConnect'; 05-29-2010 at 02:11 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #117
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,832 | Props total: 1333 1333
eh avy bets are for kids and forum attention wh0ores... if i were to make some stipulation it would be this... after I beat you, you have to say you're sorry... to me, for sending all those nasty and unnecessary PSN messages, and to the people following this thread, for wasting so much of their time
 8 years ago '07        #118
space
space
Uhhhhhhhhhh.......OK so you beat him already. What does JHJ actions have anything to do with Triz?? No matter how you frame it.........sounds like you dodging him. You act like your legacy is on the line or some s**t. And its obvious that you have nothing better to do.
 8 years ago '06        #119
space
space
read above
 8 years ago '05        #120
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
So this n*gga Hands is still running from triz huh? :confused2:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago