BOXDEN CHALLENGE - FIGHT NIGHT RD 4 jhj26 vs StudiosConnect bka HANDSOFGOD

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
 StudiosConnect' said:
we can f!ght after my madden franchise game

dont f**king make excuses about who i pick when i pick first !! really pissing me the f**k off

NO f**kING EXCUSES!!!
i dont care if u get pissed off
 8 years ago '08        #42
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
lol this fella talks a lot

rjj vs joe frazier is not an even f!ght... it's the other guy's fault for choosing a LHW to f!ght a heavy handed HW, yeah... but for a lopsided f!ght like that, the winner shouldn't be talking like it was some great win...

put him to sleep in wcm and he ain't been the same since...
you never knocked me out, liar... you scored one knockdown, and you fouled the next time I tried coming back on you, then ran for the rest of the f!ght... you won that f!ght by DQ because I wasn't gonna give a cheating coward the pleasure of scoring a KO

the very next f!ght, you disconnected after I knocked you down once because you couldn't handle being outclassed... if you're gonna talk this much trash at least have the right story

hell yeah im gonna head butt you if I'm dazed and about to get knocked out potentially but the fact I won and beat that a.ss why even bring it up...
uh, you're the one bringing it up? and bringing up a story you basically made up at that... making up stories about winning at video games, yer a real charmer

he know what he gotta do to f!ght me tho
this is what you're really all about... excuses... you want me to be ranked higher than 50 on the wcm middleweight list when you're not even in the top 100 anymore... i have better ways to occupy my time than to battle an endless sea of laggers and dodge exploiters just to meet some arbitrary standard you made up just so you had an excuse not to f!ght me... especially when i know full well that i would mash you easily since any f!ght we would have now would be post-anti spam update
 8 years ago '06        #43
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
Triz you my favorite... you know why cause I didn't know you posted on boxden and I put a whipping on your a.ss...

But it goes deeper than that yeah I use to be ranked 30-100 ish rank mainly top 50... but the thing about you that disgust me is after we fought....

YOU + SAID TO YOURSELF + HEY i'm gonna talk s**t to this guy.... I received countless psn messages from you everytime I lost it's like your were obsessed with me and following my psn career... you a joke! Who does some s**t like that... so I toyed with you in return... you tried to insult my intelligence cause I typed lyk ths an that on th fkn ps3 cz i dnt use 2 hve a kyboard like you some big tough smart guy... really stfu...

You know what it is... make your self presentable and let's get it on.. WHEN YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF PRESENTABLE TO ME... come holla so I can lay you on your back.

My #1 fan triz
 8 years ago '04        #44
daprofessional 
space
space
space
$132 | Props total: 5 5
what?
 8 years ago '08        #45
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
Triz you my favorite... you know why cause I didn't know you posted on boxden and I put a whipping on your a.ss...

But it goes deeper than that yeah I use to be ranked 30-100 ish rank mainly top 50... but the thing about you that disgust me is after we fought....

YOU + SAID TO YOURSELF + HEY i'm gonna talk s**t to this guy.... I received countless psn messages from you everytime I lost it's like your were obsessed with me and following my psn career... you a joke! Who does some s**t like that... so I toyed with you in return... you tried to insult my intelligence cause I typed lyk ths an that on th fkn ps3 cz i dnt use 2 hve a kyboard like you some big tough smart guy... really stfu...

You know what it is... make your self presentable and let's get it on.. WHEN YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF PRESENTABLE TO ME... come holla so I can lay you on your back.

My #1 fan triz
actually, you're the one who sent 5 colorful little messages (one of em was a simple "horse d*ck") after knocking me down (a knockdown that started with an illegal blow)... all before i even got up...

yer also the one who went into my f!ght history calling the people who had beat me recently bums... and you added me, not to accept a challenge but to antagonize and NOT f!ght me... but it's always the n*ggas living in glass houses throwing the most stones so i ain't surprised

i talk with plenty ppl on psn who don't have keyboards... i don't insult their intelligence mostly because they don't brag mindlessly but refuse to back up their trash talk... you come off as an idiot here too, even with a keyboard

you: i'd KO you in 3 rounds!

me: i'm with it, let's do it

you: no, first you have to be 200 ranks higher than me before I accept a rematch!

worst 'callout' ever? if you're going to lay out a challenge at least have the decency to follow thru when it's accepted, pus*y

where u at triz I want your head next
come holla so I can lay you on your back.
...homo?

Last edited by triznathaniel; 05-25-2010 at 10:25 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #46
space
space
lol I love this guy.... I put it on a platter for you

you weren't and still are not skilled enough to achieve the goal
 8 years ago '08        #47
space
space
What easy task did you put on a platter for me? A challenge to move up a good 50 ranks in wcm? lol

If anyone thinks that is anything but an excuse for FearOfGod84 to not f!ght me, please speak up...

First you say you'd KO me in 3 rounds, then you finally say you want me next, then when I accept it's immediately back to making excuses not to f!ght me... really, why say anything in the first place? For attention? I mean it's obvious you don't want it with me, so what other reason is there? And you say I'm YOUR #1 fan? What kind of weird hypocritical coward's world do you live in?

Like I said... having a keyboard didn't make you any smarter, still a half wit talking tough and backing down as soon as the challenge is presented...

All FearOfGod84 did in this thread is prove he can beat someone with a sub-.500 record, if he's using a boxer in a higher weight class... that and you are still a double talking coward.

The one good thing this thread showed is there are still people out there playing FNR4... add me if anyone wants to get a couple good f!ghts in, my WCM record is something like 850-200... PSN: triznathaniel
 8 years ago '05        #48
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
....n*gga Sound Start Recording These Type Of Matches When They Play Online. Just Saying...
 8 years ago '07        #49
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
This thread is pure comedy......
 8 years ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13673 13673
Why don't Triz and Studio just play instead of arguing?

:confused2: Seems like Studio is scared.
 8 years ago '04        #51
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
man, am I'm gonna have to buy one of you broke n*ggas a Dazzle Recorder so we can see these f!ghts?

Streets wanna know...
 8 years ago '07        #52
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
yea, this nicca funny as hell; my bad studios, i've been sick as hell. Imma get at you next week though.
 8 years ago '06        #53
space
space
lol at studio scared I beat dude already and called him out he has yet to improve since me - I mentally ended his career

I'll give him another crack when he cracks through the 100,90,80,60,50
and when I learn to transfer my created to new ps

jhj you just dont have skills we can play 365 a year and I'll win every day probably every round if I don't fall asleep.

Hands has spoken

I got proof
and evidence

EVERYONE else got stories
 8 years ago '06        #54
space
space
 jhj26 said:
-yes i agree to f!ght u
- yes I agree to the avy bet

just pm'd the avy to you since u lost the bet look foward to it... until 9-11-2010 comes
 8 years ago '08        #55
space
space
at one point I was in the top 50 and you were in the 90s and you still wouldn't f!ght me... you being a no-skill cheap shotting spammer, i'd bet that the bottom fell out for you and i still outrank you... but rank really means nothing because even if i could prove this, you'd still find another reason to keep talking without f!ghting

my record will always only be on the fringes of the top 100-90 because a) i got other games to spend time on, and b) i f!ght top 10 guys even after they have beaten me, because i find a good challenge to be more fun than concerning myself with rank and W-L... that's great if you feel otherwise, maybe next time don't bring my name up, unless you manage to grow a set and feel like getting embarrassed
 8 years ago '08        #56
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Why don't Triz and Studio just play instead of arguing?

:confused2: Seems like Studio is scared.
this dude had been sending me psn messages taunting me about this one win (that i avenged) and now he has brought it to BX... this has been going on for the past 5-6 months... i dunno what a grown man needs to be scared of when it comes to a video game, but he's as sore as sore winners come, and he seems to take losses very badly... and he knows he can't beat me, so...
 8 years ago '06        #57
space
space
facts or ride
 8 years ago '06        #58
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
this dude had been sending me psn messages taunting me .

facts or ride

its 2010

have we even spoke this yr?

last time i replied to your psn was months ago

facts or ride

your credibility is terrible.
 8 years ago '07        #59
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 8562 8562
 StudiosConnect' said:
just pm'd the avy to you since u lost the bet look foward to it... until 9-11-2010 comes

I hope you gave him a BAMA avy.........that would make my day.
 8 years ago '07        #60
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 StudiosConnect' said:
i refuse to you; you coward as beeyatch...

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago