most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #221
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 younggangsta_s said:
Brah, Studios is a b*tch, he not tryin to see triz.
Cheerleader duck

Go cast for bring it on 3 or something f**k is you?

Sideline water boy or something play your roll for me and make more than one post a day atleast

[pic - click to view]

You need a time out young boy? gangsta?
 8 years ago '06        #222
space
space
 jhj26 said:

ps: in my effort to move away from the use of the "N word", i'm gonna start saying brother instead of nicca; studios pointed out that nicca is just as ignorant as n*gga...
what who ha?

all I said was chicks women female humans who have a v*gina

say "Nicca" "niiiiiiiiCCCCCCA" like females speak like that.... but I notice you very internetish so with time you well be a man brother

May I have a bean pie now :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #223
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1346 1346
FeedTheBeast wants to know what an avy bet with jhj has to do with me and you... and now that jhj has the avy you wanted him to have, he wants to know why you still won't f!ght me... well, everyone knows why (yer all talk and actually suck at this game), they just want to see you act like a coward and invent reasons for behaving like a b**ch

But yeah, keep presenting it to boxden like I followed you... real smart tactic when the people have already seen that I was minding my business when you came calling out my name... and all you've done since is dance around, stall, change the subject, make excuses...

there's only one thing I'd like to prove to the BX... that I would make short work of a spamming s**t talker... Bottom line, all I want to do is play the game... got my copy back so I'm adding everyone who posted up...
 8 years ago '07        #224
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
i'm paying my debt to facemob, not u
much respect to facemob...he's legit.

as for you...
come and see me in madden
 8 years ago '07        #225
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
 StudiosConnect' said:
excuses bout what beast?

he has my avy

but isn't honoring my bet he honoring his new boyfriend facemob cause he think he is a "cool dude" and didn't spew out competitive s**t talking down to him. I hate sorta disliked jhj for the gay a.ss smilies he used every post and posting youtubes after every post... but really hate him for the waste of life he has shown he is. His mother should pour bleach down that drain just for letting this gremlin out.

Ay but whattttttupppp this how im feeling right now

walk with me!
spoken like a true hater:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #226
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 StudiosConnect' said:
mike nitty your a b**ch for calling hand mcyver such a harsh word... where do you get off calling me a b**ch though? you weren't the dude harrassed w/ false claims... post up your screen shot trizzy I got mine on deck lmaoooooooooooo

WE gonna build this up nice and well diamond double diamond maybe triple...

If you read the the bulls**t simple

after I layed this dude out he stalked me months weeks after

sending me psn paragraphs and s**t I thought it was funny til he took a 3-4 month break and pop out the corner like michael jackson billie jean investigator

I think dude is a duck, who messages a dude randomly after he "Drops below him in rank" and claims he will never be above him and spew s**t talk ect ect... The behold he drops out of top 100 so I toss it back and out rank him to like 44 overall... so I told dude look you talked all that s**t hit this and we can get it on... sort of motivation for him but he lost his edge and can't and on another tip for making false claims

walk with me

OK........JHJ now has the avy. Regardless its the one you made for him and he has it now. So is the Triz-Studios f!ght a go now???
 8 years ago '06        #227
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
FeedTheBeast wants to know what an avy bet with jhj has to do with me and you... and now that jhj has the avy you wanted him to have, he wants to know why you still won't f!ght me... well, everyone knows why (yer all talk and actually suck at this game), they just want to see you act like a coward and invent reasons for behaving like a b**ch
maybe you can qoute me 8 20x saying when I'm paid in full we can light up the fireworks

I refuse to be disrespected by a duck..... once one duck pays on to the next one... I'm loving how you figure new ways to write a story

" " me many times over f**king idiot... you are a duck lol not my fault jhj b**ched out this for my entertainment lol what you don't realize? I layed you out and tossed u the L I can care less bout f!ghting you again I called you out for domino effect now that I see people aren't honest things change
 8 years ago '06        #228
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
But yeah, keep presenting it to boxden like I followed you... real smart tactic when the people have already seen that I was minding my business when you came calling out my name... and all you've done since is dance around, stall, change the subject, make excuses...

there's only one thing I'd like to prove to the BX... that I would make short work of a spamming s**t talker... Bottom line, all I want to do is play the game... got my copy back so I'm adding everyone who posted up...

Are you dumb?

I said you followed me for weeks and months after the fact we fought and thought you were slick and couldn't hold weight ... you talked wild s**t everytime you "Scouted me" and saw a L then you completely feel off so I clicked return and laughed at you

that's following you dips**t f**k a bx post... how dumb are you? ? ? ? ?
 8 years ago '06        #229
space
space
 jhj26 said:
i'm paying my debt to facemob, not u
much respect to facemob...he's legit.

as for you...
come and see me in madden

I'm not built like you dumb a.ss

If I'm not respected when it's given I don't f**k with you or a situation in most cases.

You lost to me fair and square and refuse to pay your debts cause your a duck.

You f**king 30 years old and act like a idiot, I feel sorry for you.

Fam YOUR 30 YEARS OLD LMAOOOO
 8 years ago '06        #230
space
space
 FeedTheBeast said:
OK........JHJ now has the avy. Regardless its the one you made for him and he has it now. So is the Triz-Studios f!ght a go now???
JHJ has a avy I made for him

late and only agrees to post for a short time

after jhj showed his dishonest ways I demand my debt paid in full and since it's late no interest but he must cover every day missed that I earned in bet.... you can qoute me 50x over and over and my statement remains the same...

Literally try it.
 8 years ago '06        #231
space
space
BTW shout out to triz for checking but and jhj every thread bump

triz - jhj has claimed he won't honor my bet so your shot is off no point in clicking back unless you wanna write witty s**t talking paragrahs

jhj - no point in clicking back but your dumb enough to a.ssist in a thread bumping that clowns and degrades you as a man.

Next on top Facemob it appears challenge was presented and I accept we gonna get it popping - he will have to add me though

Tue-Wed is preffered
 8 years ago '06        #232
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Is ya'll n*ggas in here STILL sellin wolf tickets?
Thanks for checking back

8 years ago '05        #233
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 StudiosConnect' said:
mike nitty your a b**ch for calling hand mcyver such a harsh word... where do you get off calling me a b**ch though? you weren't the dude harrassed w/ false claims... post up your screen shot trizzy I got mine on deck lmaoooooooooooo

WE gonna build this up nice and well diamond double diamond maybe triple...

If you read the the bulls**t simple

after I layed this dude out he stalked me months weeks after

sending me psn paragraphs and s**t I thought it was funny til he took a 3-4 month break and pop out the corner like michael jackson billie jean investigator

I think dude is a duck, who messages a dude randomly after he "Drops below him in rank" and claims he will never be above him and spew s**t talk ect ect... The behold he drops out of top 100 so I toss it back and out rank him to like 44 overall... so I told dude look you talked all that s**t hit this and we can get it on... sort of motivation for him but he lost his edge and can't and on another tip for making false claims

walk with me
Shut up phaggot.

FeedTheBeast said:
:confused2:

StudiosConnect' said:
JHJ has a avy I made for him

late and only agrees to post for a short time

after jhj showed his dishonest ways I demand my debt paid in full and since it's late no interest but he must cover every day missed that I earned in bet.... you can qoute me 50x over and over and my statement remains the same...

Literally try it.
@ the excuses.

Triz really got this dude shook.
 8 years ago '08        #234
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 1346 1346
 FeedTheBeast said:
 FeedTheBeast said:
Good s**t....

*waits for Studio to make more excuses*
 StudiosConnect' said:
triz - jhj has claimed he won't honor my bet so your shot is off no point in clicking back unless you wanna write witty s**t talking paragrahs
well, i did tell y'all the boy was 110% USDA Grade triple-A b**ch made... some of yous listened, observed, and came to the same conclusion... and here we are, reading excuse #1001 about why FearOfGod84 won't play a video game with triznathaniel

You keep talking about winning at a video game a year ago... I'm gonna keep talking about the drubbing I'd lay on you if you ever grew a set

Also, how are you talking about other people bumping this thread when you have hit this thread with 5-6 replies at a time every time you post?
 8 years ago '06        #235
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
well, i did tell y'all the boy was 110% USDA Grade triple-A b**ch made... some of yous listened, observed, and came to the same conclusion... and here we are, reading excuse #1001 about why FearOfGod84 won't play a video game with triznathaniel

You keep talking about winning at a video game a year ago... I'm gonna keep talking about the drubbing I'd lay on you if you ever grew a set

Also, how are you talking about other people bumping this thread when you have hit this thread with 5-6 replies at a time every time you post?

I stretch my meals out in short portions throughout the day
 8 years ago '06        #236
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Shut up phaggot.
thanks for checking back

"gangsta"

lol
 8 years ago '05        #237
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 StudiosConnect' said:
thanks for checking back

"gangsta"

lol
Scary dude.
 8 years ago '06        #238
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Scary dude.
thanks for checking back

young.......

"Gangsta"
 06-07-2010, 06:25 PM         #239
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect' said:
BTW shout out to triz for checking but and jhj every thread bump

jhj - no point in clicking back but your dumb enough to a.ssist in a thread bumping that clowns and degrades you as a man.

Next on top Facemob it appears challenge was presented and I accept we gonna get it popping - he will have to add me though

Tue-Wed is preffered
Ill shoot you a FR. I play late nights though. after 12am est. As for that other s**t miss me with that Facemob boyfriend s**t. I dont know how you fought him, and while you may have beaten him, not many actually box. Lot of spammers who picks the best boxers and f!ghts like an idiot and still lose. While we are at it lets get our own little avy bet in. Good for, say, 3 months?
 8 years ago '06        #240
space
space
Miss you wasn't talking to you do I think jhj on your d*ck on some buddy buddy I adore you s**t yes... do I think your homos3xual no. Will I say what I want yes.

So check it out we will f!ght hmmm I guess orignal boxers in the middle weight class ranked mode.

I'm not interested in avy bet with you at this time so I decline your wager...

I will wager the comment box under my profile picture and you yours for 1 month starting after the f!ght results, loser of course must change the text to whatever the winner wants. Additionally if the Winner wins by KNOCKOUT he gets control of the users signature space for 40 days as well.

Hands

Vs Face

Middleweight Ranked mode is what I'm offering on the table take it or leave it. Will you win maybe will I win maybe will there be a rematch maybe.... Let's get it on

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy