Audi A4, BMW 3 series, or Mercedes C class

most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
9421 pageviews
54 comments


Juse 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
Audi A4, BMW 3 series, or Mercedes C class
 

 
Looking to buy a new car, gonna step up my game and get an entry level luxury sedan but don't know which one to go for...what are your guys thoughts, which is the best and why?

54 comments for "Audi A4, BMW 3 series, or Mercedes C class"

 05-24-2010, 07:34 PM         #2
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would get the audi.

c class is the slowest out of all the cars.
 8 years ago '06        #3
njacura32tl 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 12 12
Audi A4 all the way. i brought one for my mom and she love it. If you were getting a middle or top of the line luxury car like a 7 series or S class I would pick mercedes or Bmw all day, but entry level Audi. You will get a lot more for your money. My friend has a C class and the doors are real light and feel cheap and bimmers dont even give you real leather standard. Hope this helps. Good luck
 8 years ago '04        #4
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5706 5706
 njacura32tl said:
Audi A4 all the way. i brought one for my mom and she love it. If you were getting a middle or top of the line luxury car like a 7 series or S class I would pick mercedes or Bmw all day, but entry level Audi. You will get a lot more for your money. My friend has a C class and the doors are real light and feel cheap and bimmers dont even give you real leather standard. Hope this helps. Good luck
Almost all entry level luxury cars do not come with standard leather. BMW calls it Leatherette, Benz calls it MB-Tex. The average person can't tell the difference though.

Anyway, the BMW is the most performance oriented, the Benz is for luxury, and the Audi is kinda in between. The BMW wins in my book with the free maintenance for 4 years or 50,000 miles.
 05-24-2010, 08:33 PM         #5
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juse said:
Looking to buy a new car, gonna step up my game and get an entry level luxury sedan but don't know which one to go for...what are your guys thoughts, which is the best and why?
Reviews say Audi. If you google this question the A4 is the best by review. This is where these guys got their info. Personally for me i stand by BMW but it's all in what you want. I have driven the C Class and the Cadillac CTS. I haven't experienced the A4 so i couldn't tell you. BMW M5 gives you performance and luxury. Go with an 06-07 model. You can get one for probly 45k with 20k miles or less. Comparible to the new A4 price.


Last edited by feardafoot; 05-24-2010 at 08:37 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #6
Juse 3 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
All good responses, sounds like the a4 is the best choice, but does anyone here drive an a4. I was reading reviews that say they are great cars but there tends to be a lot of maintenance...

And FEARDAFOOT good looks man, my pops drives an m3 and i love it, i looked up some m5's on ebay and came across this one, what do you think?

 8 years ago '10        #7
NYstreetz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$351 | Props total: 7 7
audi all dayyy all about the quattro 6 cyl stay away from the turbo just dont abuse it or youll pay i no
 8 years ago '09        #8
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
avatar space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
my friend had a audi a6 his transmisson f**ked up on him with like 3 thousand miles on the car.

3 series is a girl car.

C class i dunno which one you wanna get the 500? or the 350?

i would go with the c class

you should also consider a new cadillac cts got good lease options right now and its a nice car
 8 years ago '05        #9
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
if u lookin for a luxury sedan...u cant go wrong with a 2010 g37...unless ur lookin @ the 335 sedan...if your not into performance then I'd say go with the A4...do u have family? whynot look into coupes? they look better imo
 05-25-2010, 03:40 PM         #10
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juse said:
All good responses, sounds like the a4 is the best choice, but does anyone here drive an a4. I was reading reviews that say they are great cars but there tends to be a lot of maintenance...

And FEARDAFOOT good looks man, my pops drives an m3 and i love it, i looked up some m5's on ebay and came across this one, what do you think?

Looks nice but do your homework. I have an 06 M3 and i love mine too. Some people dont like BMW and some dont like others. Mercedes,BMW,AUDI, and Cadillac all make go vehicles. But as far as power, performance, and luxury all combined i think BMW wins. In the end if you go with an M5 or an Audi or whatever im sure you'll get a good ride.
 05-25-2010, 05:11 PM         #11
chronicles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tiko377 said:
my friend had a audi a6 his transmisson f**ked up on him with like 3 thousand miles on the car.

3 series is a girl car.

C class i dunno which one you wanna get the 500? or the 350?

i would go with the c class

you should also consider a new cadillac cts got good lease options right now and its a nice car
3 series ain't no damn girl car
 05-25-2010, 05:36 PM         #12
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tiko377 said:
my friend had a audi a6 his transmisson f**ked up on him with like 3 thousand miles on the car.

3 series is a girl car.

C class i dunno which one you wanna get the 500? or the 350?

i would go with the c class

you should also consider a new cadillac cts got good lease options right now and its a nice car
Everybody makes a lemon every once in a while. Just with BMW, Audi, and even Honda you have a better chance not to get one.
 8 years ago '04        #13
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5172 5172
 Juse said:
Looking to buy a new car, gonna step up my game and get an entry level luxury sedan but don't know which one to go for...what are your guys thoughts, which is the best and why?
I used to have an 02 A4 Quattro and let me tell you they are fun to drive especially in the snow. AWD standard so you wouldn't really need to worry about slipping or anything. If you are going to buy new then have every maint done at the dealership Original parts are the way to go man none of that autozone or napa type s**t
 8 years ago '04        #14
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
3 series aint no damn girl car. SMH

Id get a 335 coupe if you straight on money. it is def 1 of the best performing cars. Free maintenance for 4 years or 50000 miles also.

Audi stopped their free maintenance program and their warranty is expensive just like their parts. If I was going to get an audi it would be an a5 or s4. I like coupes or a really fast sedan. I have never like C class mercedes.

You should put what your budget is and how important performance is. That would help.


Last edited by ddash; 05-25-2010 at 07:49 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #15
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
avatar space
space
$15,201 | Props total: 8929 8929
i see mad girls in s.cali driving a 3 series from there rich daddys.... (as there first car)
 8 years ago '04        #16
Salty Nuts 
space
avatar space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
 Tiko377 said:
i see mad girls in s.cali driving a 3 series from there rich daddys.... (as there first car)
yea the Bimmer 3 is kind of a chicks car. I'd grab the benz C out of the 3 choices.
 8 years ago '08        #17
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
3 series aint no damn girl car

ive been looking at all 3 as well, i think i might go wit the C class only cause i dont see it too much on the street, all u see is beamers, audis, and civics

but you gotta take into account if the benz or the beamer breaks, those parts are mad expensive


Last edited by DUCE; 05-25-2010 at 08:03 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #18
Salty Nuts 
space
avatar space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 0 0
 cuddyduce said:
3 series aint no damn girl car

ive been looking at all 3 as well, i think i might go wit the C class only cause i dont see it too much on the street, all u see is beamers, audis, and civics

but you gotta take into account if the benz or the beamer breaks, those parts are mad expensive
Well, here in vegas, many would consider it to be a girls car. That other dude said he's from socal, so its a girls car in socal too. Maybe in an area where people don't know better, its not a girls car. Do like the romans do, or some s**t right?
 8 years ago '04        #19
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
It can be said that all smaller coupes,converts and smaller cars could be a chick car.

Bmw sells more cars than the other brands so I think that you see them driven by more people,whether it is a girl or guy. They are definitely not rare.

Moral of the story do you.


Last edited by ddash; 05-25-2010 at 08:23 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #20
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
man maybe the 328 is a chick car ESPECIALLY the sedan...but the 335? aint many cars f**kin with it and there is nothing feminine about it...

please dont buy an underpowered C-class
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Rappers that have or had AIDS
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
45 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy