May 24 - Have aliens hijacked Voyager 2 spacecraft?

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-26-2010, 12:44 AM         #81
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to think that there is no other life forms in a universe so huge is such an arrogant thought.
I don't think that anybody who disputes this theory denies the existence of any extraterrestrial life. I just dispute the theory that aliens 'hijacked Voyager 2'. Once again, as is the case with so many other conspiracies, they've no evidence to substantiate it. It's just another drop in the bulls**t bucket... kinda like all that Illuminati crap...
 8 years ago '06        #82
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
the thing about life forms outside earth is that its not the typical alien we think of

these life forms dont have to be big headed green things that walk with huge eyes and abduct people

the life thats out there can be plants, or insects, that have no need to come to earth
 8 years ago '08        #83
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 8 years ago '10        #84
wwwdotcom 20 heat pts20
space
space
$623 | Props total: 200 200
low frequencies, low potential, the media has started to feed us table scraps of infomation.
 8 years ago '07        #85
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 thugged said:
the thing about life forms outside earth is that its not the typical alien we think of

these life forms dont have to be big headed green things that walk with huge eyes and abduct people

the life thats out there can be plants, or insects, that have no need to come to earth
Exactly. There could be plants not martians.
 8 years ago '06        #86
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
Can't wait to see what happens with this.
 8 years ago '06        #87
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Metalzoa said:
and to think other lifeforms decided to

1. learn how to use our computer
2. understand the coding language
3. reprogram our satellite
4. and not learn how to type the message back in a format they just learned ...

Come on, guys. If you can give them credit for 1,2 and 3 .. why would they purposefully send it in something they know we don't understand? This is the point you guys are not getting: you're all crying ET without thinking carefully.
n*gga they aliens!! you can't rationalize in human thinking what a muhfukin alien would do and why. how do YOU know that they know we don't understand their jibberish. The space craft is 30 years old. They prolly figured we done stepped our s**t up by now. But like I said theyre aliens so who knows why they did that shiit
 8 years ago '08        #88
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17253 17253
Don't get caught up on this Aliens BS, they don't exist and never have existed, they have been created and glamorized via the mainstream for a big specific reason. Listen closely to the truth, listen to the facts.

2012 is "the year" for a reason, they will take advantage of what they created back in the 50s/implanted it as a threat using President Regan in the 80s and will bring upon you in 2012.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 05-26-2010 at 03:40 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #89
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
what you guys should really be afraid are all the spaceships outside our galaxy past pluto
 8 years ago '10        #90
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,794 | Props total: 7772 7772
omg i figured out whose behind this..

THE ILLUMINATI!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #91
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 The N said:
D

This video is so full of BS I don't even know where to start. Firstly he palgerized this "Operation Majority" story from The original Majestic 12 research done by Bill Moore, Stanton Friedman of the original MJ-12 documents.

Take a listen to this. Cooper exposes himself as a liar.

theparacast.com/darkmatters/CooperShowFinish.mp3

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 05-28-2010 at 11:42 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #92
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,625 | Props total: 4225 4225
 Cashius_Slay said:
It's a distress signal thats been playing over and over for 16 years in French and translates to:

"If anybody can hear this, they are dead. Please help us. I'll try to make it to the Black Rock. It k!lled them. It k!lled them all."
f**king nice....
 05-29-2010, 02:45 AM         #93
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Don't get caught up on this Aliens BS, they don't exist and never have existed, they have been created and glamorized via the mainstream for a big specific reason. Listen closely to the truth, listen to the facts.

2012 is "the year" for a reason, they will take advantage of what they created back in the 50s/implanted it as a threat using President Regan in the 80s and will bring upon you in 2012.

So William Cooper is evidence that intelligent outer space life doesn't exist?

I'm sold :rolleyes2:
 8 years ago '04        #94
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
Man I dont give a f**k about aliens.

The only thing that is going through my head is how the f**k they made a spacecraft wayyyyy back then to function so well and is still working and moving after 33 years and it endured all of the elements in space.

But meanwhile a Bird s**ts on my car and it scratches my paint. WTF

Last edited by ddash; 05-29-2010 at 03:53 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #95
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
Why do people continue to fail to realize that WE ARE ALSO INTELLIGENT OUTER SPACE LIFE??????

Out of all those damn stars in the sky do you guys REALLLLLLYYYY believe the little a.ss Sun is that special?
 8 years ago '04        #96
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
 Metalzoa said:
More likely the distance is causing signal interferrence and some malfunction. I refuse to believe there are alien hackers.

never know man, as many planets and solar systems out there I wouldn't doubt there is some type of life out there
 8 years ago '04        #97
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
 ddash said:
Man I dont give a f**k about aliens.

The only thing that is going through my head is how the f**k they made a spacecraft wayyyyy back then to function so well and is still working and moving after 33 years and it endured all of the elements in space.

But meanwhile a Bird s**ts on my car and it scratches my paint. WTF

I was thinking the same thing. What kind of fuel is running on? and why cant we run the cars on it???
 8 years ago '08        #98
Glock9 5 heat pts
space
space
$441 | Props total: 4 4
clearing up any discrepancies..... There was a problem in the scripting involving a numeric place holder that after fixed explained all of the "undecodable" dialogue transmitted from Voyager 2 during the "alien interception" time-frame. It has been fixed, and was found to be a technical discrepancy, not aliens
 8 years ago '04        #99
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 5270 5270
this is pretty much straight forward. A Spacecraft has been out of range from the planet earth and basically a loss of signal. There is no "Alien Hackers" Why the f**k would they want to hack a f**king spacecraft? They would rather just blow that piece of s**t up then f**king hack.
 8 years ago '08        #100
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
prepping for 2012... sheeple wake up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy