One of those Pretty Ricky nigga f'king a chick in the eleavator (video inside) NSFW

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,520 | Props total: 5708 5708
 Young Buck said:
We used to live in an age where we could compliment our fellow man about his body and nobody would go on this "no homo" thing. So why does it matter to you n*ggas though? Whenever I see a muscled dude and he got great abs, I always tell him that he looks really good and he would say thanks, it wasn't nothing wrong. So if I see a video and the n*gga is pounding that b**ch with his 12 inch meat, I would always say to myself that he got a nice d*ck. It's nothing bad about it, s**t if I was a girl, I would want that big f**ker inside me.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #22
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 Young Buck said:
We used to live in an age where we could compliment our fellow man about his body and nobody would go on this "no homo" thing. So why does it matter to you n*ggas though? Whenever I see a muscled dude and he got great abs, I always tell him that he looks really good and he would say thanks, it wasn't nothing wrong. So if I see a video and the n*gga is pounding that b**ch with his 12 inch meat, I would always say to myself that he got a nice d*ck. It's nothing bad about it, s**t if I was a girl, I would want that big f**ker inside me.
for exposing yourself
 8 years ago '08        #23
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334
 CheezyDoDo said:
2 gay a.ss comments back 2 back wooooww
Okay, you're a fan of Lil' Wayne, you don't have any room to comment about this.

[pic - click to view]

F WEEZY KISSING DA BABY
 8 years ago '09        #24
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
 Young Buck said:
Just stop it man,your comments are getting more gayer by the minute

Last edited by McmasterlockPt2; 05-23-2010 at 06:08 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #25
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Young Buck said:
:yikes:
 8 years ago '10        #26
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8304 8304
Ni99az are gay. Why were yall focused on his meat in the first place? If you're watching pr0n or sum s**t and the first thought in your mind is "that ni99a got a big d*ck", ur gay.

Now can sum1 delete this thread? This ni99a'z face gives me nightmares
 8 years ago '08        #27
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Just stop it man,your comments are getting more gayer by the minute
But it's the truth, I'm proud to say this, I mean come on now.

Would you watch a pr0no where a guy is f**king a girl with a small d*ck? Hell nah, you know she won't be enjoying it, and likely to fake the whole damn thing, but if you just search for some n*ggas with MONSTER d*cks and he's hitting that b**ch real good, then you can enjoy that s**t a lot better, and you know I ain't lying about this.
 8 years ago '06        #28
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
that n*gga gay keep your thoughts like that to yourself
 8 years ago '05        #29
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,185 | Props total: 18467 18467
video has been removed...am i one of the few that only wanted 2 to see the b**ch in the vid instead of dude johnson
 05-23-2010, 06:14 PM         #30
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
you gay as hell..
 8 years ago '08        #31
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Ni99az are gay. Why were yall focused on his meat in the first place? If you're watching pr0n or sum s**t and the first thought in your mind is "that ni99a got a big d*ck", ur gay.

Now can sum1 delete this thread? This ni99a'z face gives me nightmares
See now you're talking nonsense, when you watch a pr0no and the b**ch is giving him head, you ain't looking at the d*ck? You ain't saying in your mind that "Godamn, look at that b**ch suck that big motherf**ker".

n*gga, I believe you got some issues with yourself in the closet. I mean damn, it's just a d*ck, it can't harm you.
 8 years ago '09        #32
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,520 | Props total: 5708 5708
 Young Buck said:
See now you're talking nonsense, when you watch a pr0no and the b**ch is giving him head, you ain't looking at the d*ck? You ain't saying in your mind that "Godamn, look at that b**ch suck that big motherf**ker".

n*gga, I believe you got some issues with yourself in the closet. I mean damn, it's just a d*ck, it can't harm you.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #33
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 2528 2528
The f*gotry is strong in this thread!
 05-23-2010, 06:20 PM         #34
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish the video would hurry up and load so i can see what this n*gga is packin.
 8 years ago '07        #35
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
video is still up...u knew it wasnt that n*gga in the group who was challenging dudes to "get down" on worldstar awhile ago
 05-23-2010, 06:20 PM         #36
hiphop honey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yellob0y said:
i didnt know he was packin meat like that! :wow::wow:PROPS!!!.....
 05-23-2010, 06:23 PM         #37
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meh. obvious publicity stunt. dude was goin "im not gay im not gay" in his head over and over......

and who the f**k smiles like that??

and f**king groupies raw???? shhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeiiitttttttttt.
 8 years ago '09        #38
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,101 | Props total: 1838 1838
This thread is on some Bruno type of f**gotry/comedy
 8 years ago '08        #39
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
Ayo Francnad4!

I saw that n*gga, don't be scared and delete your post, you tell these dudes how you really think

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #40
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3845 3845
 Yellob0y said:
i didnt know he was packin meat like that! :wow::wow:PROPS!!!.....
 Young Buck said:
Each time he aimed the camera at him for that cheesy smile, I just wanted to d*ckslap that n*gga.

s**t ain't funny at all, just aim the camera directly as her pus*y as your d*ck is pounding that s**t and don't give a moneyshot. I hate these n*ggas with the crappy angles and s**tty cameras.

He got a big package though, props at that.
 Young Buck said:
Ain't nothing wrong with giving props to a n*gga about his d*ck size. n*gga you a f*g for being so sensitive.
 Young Buck said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy