One of those Pretty Ricky nigga f'king a chick in the eleavator (video inside) NSFW

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
375 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
space
$15,775 | Props total: 7035 7035
 Young Buck said:
We used to live in an age where we could compliment our fellow man about his body and nobody would go on this "no homo" thing. So why does it matter to you n*ggas though? Whenever I see a muscled dude and he got great abs, I always tell him that he looks really good and he would say thanks, it wasn't nothing wrong. So if I see a video and the n*gga is pounding that b**ch with his 12 inch meat, I would always say to myself that he got a nice d*ck. It's nothing bad about it, s**t if I was a girl, I would want that big f**ker inside me.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #22
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 107 107
 Young Buck said:
We used to live in an age where we could compliment our fellow man about his body and nobody would go on this "no homo" thing. So why does it matter to you n*ggas though? Whenever I see a muscled dude and he got great abs, I always tell him that he looks really good and he would say thanks, it wasn't nothing wrong. So if I see a video and the n*gga is pounding that b**ch with his 12 inch meat, I would always say to myself that he got a nice d*ck. It's nothing bad about it, s**t if I was a girl, I would want that big f**ker inside me.
for exposing yourself
 8 years ago '08        #23
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 985 985
 CheezyDoDo said:
2 gay a.ss comments back 2 back wooooww
Okay, you're a fan of Lil' Wayne, you don't have any room to comment about this.

[pic - click to view]

F WEEZY KISSING DA BABY
 8 years ago '09        #24
McmasterlockPt2 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 961 961
 Young Buck said:
Just stop it man,your comments are getting more gayer by the minute

Last edited by McmasterlockPt2; 05-23-2010 at 05:08 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #25
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 Young Buck said:
:yikes:
 8 years ago '10        #26
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
Ni99az are gay. Why were yall focused on his meat in the first place? If you're watching pr0n or sum s**t and the first thought in your mind is "that ni99a got a big d*ck", ur gay.

Now can sum1 delete this thread? This ni99a'z face gives me nightmares
 8 years ago '08        #27
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
space
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Just stop it man,your comments are getting more gayer by the minute
But it's the truth, I'm proud to say this, I mean come on now.

Would you watch a pr0no where a guy is f**king a girl with a small d*ck? Hell nah, you know she won't be enjoying it, and likely to fake the whole damn thing, but if you just search for some n*ggas with MONSTER d*cks and he's hitting that b**ch real good, then you can enjoy that s**t a lot better, and you know I ain't lying about this.
 8 years ago '06        #28
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,148 | Props total: 11377 11377
that n*gga gay keep your thoughts like that to yourself
 8 years ago '05        #29
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$35,183 | Props total: 21488 21488
video has been removed...am i one of the few that only wanted 2 to see the b**ch in the vid instead of dude johnson
 05-23-2010, 05:14 PM         #30
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
you gay as hell..
 8 years ago '08        #31
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Ni99az are gay. Why were yall focused on his meat in the first place? If you're watching pr0n or sum s**t and the first thought in your mind is "that ni99a got a big d*ck", ur gay.

Now can sum1 delete this thread? This ni99a'z face gives me nightmares
See now you're talking nonsense, when you watch a pr0no and the b**ch is giving him head, you ain't looking at the d*ck? You ain't saying in your mind that "Godamn, look at that b**ch suck that big motherf**ker".

n*gga, I believe you got some issues with yourself in the closet. I mean damn, it's just a d*ck, it can't harm you.
 8 years ago '09        #32
Lupe Hunter 79 heat pts79
space
space
$15,775 | Props total: 7035 7035
 Young Buck said:
See now you're talking nonsense, when you watch a pr0no and the b**ch is giving him head, you ain't looking at the d*ck? You ain't saying in your mind that "Godamn, look at that b**ch suck that big motherf**ker".

n*gga, I believe you got some issues with yourself in the closet. I mean damn, it's just a d*ck, it can't harm you.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #33
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 3319 3319
The f*gotry is strong in this thread!
 05-23-2010, 05:20 PM         #34
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish the video would hurry up and load so i can see what this n*gga is packin.
 8 years ago '07        #35
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,402 | Props total: 36 36
video is still up...u knew it wasnt that n*gga in the group who was challenging dudes to "get down" on worldstar awhile ago
 05-23-2010, 05:20 PM         #36
hiphop honey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yellob0y said:
i didnt know he was packin meat like that! :wow::wow:PROPS!!!.....
 05-23-2010, 05:23 PM         #37
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meh. obvious publicity stunt. dude was goin "im not gay im not gay" in his head over and over......

and who the f**k smiles like that??

and f**king groupies raw???? shhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeiiitttttttttt.
 8 years ago '09        #38
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,415 | Props total: 2304 2304
This thread is on some Bruno type of f**gotry/comedy
 8 years ago '08        #39
Young Buck 27 heat pts27
space
space
Ayo Francnad4!

I saw that n*gga, don't be scared and delete your post, you tell these dudes how you really think

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #40
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
 Yellob0y said:
i didnt know he was packin meat like that! :wow::wow:PROPS!!!.....
 Young Buck said:
Each time he aimed the camera at him for that cheesy smile, I just wanted to d*ckslap that n*gga.

s**t ain't funny at all, just aim the camera directly as her pus*y as your d*ck is pounding that s**t and don't give a moneyshot. I hate these n*ggas with the crappy angles and s**tty cameras.

He got a big package though, props at that.
 Young Buck said:
Ain't nothing wrong with giving props to a n*gga about his d*ck size. n*gga you a f*g for being so sensitive.
 Young Buck said:
Home      

most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
30 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
96 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
89 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside When fortnite is life
12 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
48 comments
22 hours ago